All Comments on 'The Poets Ch. 02'

by Quantuman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

please keep the story going. Just a nice good love story with good sex,romance, and fun all mixed in. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nothing More!

Just a great story line and well written . Keep it going a bit longer. Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story line!

Great mix of lit, romance & sex. Just a very enjoyable read & I look forward to more.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 13 years ago
as good as it gets

Been there, done that - but with a lot less class. We did, however, eventually have grandkids.

michassmichassalmost 13 years ago
nice fantasy, but in reality WAIT

nicely written, but it is of course improper. It is about the abuse of power. At least wait until the class is over, insist she not take any more classes with him, and even better drop the English Lit part of her major. Then, while still against Rule 1, one could argue that it would be unlikely to be abusive. On another note, her age is old for an undergraduate; if you go on with the story, you might explain that a bit. A graduate student in a different department would not be so bad. 60-24 might seem a bit much but I have plenty of friends with credible relationships with a greater than 20-year gap...

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 2: Two thumbs up.

Reading Chapter 2 was such a marvelous depiction of love, romance and sex that I think we need to put aside the abuse of power issue stated above. This is a classic fantasy. Leah is a 24 year old adult who knows the rules. Marty will teach her poetry and a whole lot more. Beautiful story. If Leah wants children there are adoptions out there in droves. So much potential here. KEEP GOING!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous