The Poets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

I dropped my sweat pants, and my penis bounced out, fully erect and harder than it had ever been. She gasped when she saw it and crawled to the far side of the bed. I took a deep breath, kneeled on the bed, took her ankles in my hands and pulled her closer. I crawled over her slowly, a hand on either side of her shoulders and hovered above.

Leah raised one knee, made contact with my hips and caressed my skin. Her foot curled around one leg, and she arched herself up. She took my arms in her hands and rubbed up and down my biceps.

"Marty," she whispered. Her sexy look was replaced with one of innocent vulnerability.

I relaxed, and my full body weight melted into her. One thigh nestled into her crotch, and she pushed against me and moaned. Leah's hands glided over my back and shoulders.

Her free leg continued to ride up and down. Her foot caressed the back of my legs.

I kissed her neck, her face and her lips. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it to her breast. The nipple stiffened against my palm. I gently squeezed and ran little circles around the crimson bud.

"Leah," I gasped. "I've never felt like this. Ever!"

She reached between us and took my cock in her tiny, soft hand. I rolled away slightly to give her room.

"Marty, I...I...love you so much." She kissed me over and over again; little pecks all over my face. Her finger tips glided up and down the length of my penis with feather like touches. No one had ever touched me this way. Forty years of marriage, and Doris had never touched me like this.

"You're so big," she whispered in my ear, nibbled on the lobe and gently squeezed my cock. I had never thought of myself as big.

I moved my leg, now wet and sticky, from her crotch. I ran my hand down the front of her body, over her stomach and through her moist pubic hair. Very slowly, savoring the moment, I ran a finger up and down the front of her precious slit.

"You're so soft, Leah. Your skin, your lips, your pubic hair."

"And you're so hard," she giggled. "Sounds like the perfect match."

"Sweetheart, I don't have any condoms. I wasn't planning on this happening."

"We don't need them, love. There's something I need to tell you." She gripped my cock more firmly and stroked it a few times. I almost exploded. I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"You do need to slow that down. I'll blow like a volcano."

She laughed. "I want you to blow like a volcano."

"What do you need to tell me?"

Suddenly she relaxed and became more serious. She let go of my penis while I continued to hold her breast in my hand.

"When I started going through puberty and got my first period, the pain was unbearable. My dad took me to the doctor, and after a gazillion tests, they found I have a birth defect. I never developed a complete uterus."

"Where was your mother?"

"She died when I a kid."

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart."

"I guess there's a lot about each other we don't know yet. Anyway, they said that pregnancy could be fatal. When I turned sixteen, I had surgery to tie off my fallopian tubes. Had to keep those pesky ovum out."

"Wow. And you're okay now."

"I'm fine. Just not fertile." She kissed me and pressed her hand against mine crushing it into her breast.

She suddenly pushed me over on my back and rolled upright to straddle me. Sitting above me now, Leah was breath taking. I cupped both breasts in my hands and gently squeezed them. She closed her eyes, arched her back and moaned.

My cock stood up between her legs, and its underside rested against her crotch. She moved her hips slightly back and forth rubbing the under side of my throbbing penis with her damp vagina. The heat radiated off of us, and we both swooned.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Leah once again transformed in an instant from a sweet angel to a carnal vixen. A wicked little smile played across her lips. Leah leaned down and kissed my mouth, moving her tongue over my lips. She kissed down my neck, across my chest and licked and sucked on my nipples. She didn't stop there.

Her lips roamed across my belly, her tongue swirled around my naval and slowly but steadily her kisses travelled lower and lower. She rubbed her cheeks in a caress against the sides of my cock and started kissing it from the base to the engorged head. I could have fainted. I knew I wouldn't last long if I let her continue what she was doing.

"Come here, you naughty girl," I said sitting up. I pulled her down and flipped her on her back. "It's time for grand pappy to take over." Leah giggled and squirmed. All resistance ceased when I lower my face into her crotch.

"It's time to inhale the fragrance of my girl, and taste her precious nectar."

I stirred my nose around between the folds of her labia and inhaled deeply. Leah moaned.

"Ahhh, heavenly," I whispered. It was intoxicating. "The most fragrant flower in the garden."

Leah squirmed. I reached my tongue passed those puffy lips and swirled it around inside. She had an indescribably sweet and musky flavor and a texture like custard pudding.

"Ambrosia," I said. The tip of my tongue ran around the rose petal inner lips of her vagina. She was so smooth and wet and warm. I hadn't done anything like this in years.

I gripped Leah's lovely ass in my hands and raised her up a little more. She pulled her knees up and my mouth encircled her flower. My tongue dove into her vagina as deep as I could reach. She released a little screechy sound, and I felt her hands touch the top of my head.

"Marty, oh god!" Her body began to quiver. I dragged my tongue in and out and up and down her sweet, feminine center. When it glided over her clitoris, swollen and hard, I sucked on it and slid a finger into her vagina growing wetter by the second.

"Marty," she groaned out. Her hips started to hump up against my face. Her hands pushed my head and face tighter into her crotch. I moved my finger in as deep as I could reach, circling around her vagina and savored the wonderful texture inside.

"Oh, baby, oh , baby" she said over and over again. She locked her legs around my head and dug her heels into me back, giving her more leverage. She humped my face furiously.

Suddenly Leah's body stiffened. She squealed out my name. I felt her stomach muscles spasm against my forehead. The muscles in her vagina clamped down on my finger. The heat poured off her body as she writhed underneath me. A small flood of fluid gushed from inside her, running into my hand and mouth onto the bedspread.

"Ahhhhhhh. Marty! Yes, yes!" Leah twitched and shivered and convulsed. Her hips slammed against me. Her fingers pulled my hair. After a few seconds, she started giggling, squeezed my head with her legs and rocked from side to side. A few more seconds passed and she pushed my face away.

"Oh my god!" She reached down and pulled me up, wrapped her arms and legs around me and kissed my face and neck.

"Oh my god, Marty. The best orgasm ever." Her tongue swirled through my mouth. She broke away and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you sooooo much!"

Grinning broadly, I said, "I love you too, Leah." Shocked at hearing the truth.

Instantly, that wicked little look came over her face. She started snaking her way down my body, kissing and licking as her lips went lower and lower.

"My turn," she murmured. I rolled onto my back and watched. Her red curls shimmered in the candle light. When her soft, wet lips slipped over the head of my penis, I gasped.

"Oh my god!" I groaned. Leah giggled with a mouthful of cock.

She gently took my balls in her hand and tickled and caressed them.

Ten seconds and I'm done.The thought flashed through my head. I lasted a little longer, but not by much.

Leah brushed her hair back and looked up at me. Seeing my cock half in her mouth was the trigger effect. When she lowered her face and took all of me into her throat, I shuddered. She squeezed my balls with one hand and stroked my penis with the other. Her tongue swirled around the head. That was it.

Every neuron in my body fired at the same time. Every muscle in my torso convulsed.

"Leah! Ahhhh!" I let out a sound usually reserved for people being strangled, and my orgasm flooded her mouth.

She stroked me faster as I came and kept her lips locked around my cock. I climaxed in twitching spurts, one after another until I did just as Leah had done. I started giggling, and pushed her away from my sensitive organ.

She laughed with me and curled back up so that we could cuddle.

"Tasty," she said and laughed. She covered me with little kisses, and between each kiss, she said, "I love you."

After a few minutes, I put my lips to hers. I could taste a trace of my semen on her tongue.

"Leah, dear Leah. You truly are an angel of mercy. I'm quite certain I am dead, and this is heaven." She sighed heavily and pulled my head against her breast.

"Now let me be your pillow of peace," she whispered, and kissed the top of my head. She cradled my in her arms.

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12