All Comments on 'The Poker Party'

by cockster21

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

a similar thing happened to me at a party I was invited to by a gay employee. There were about 30 people at the party, very liberal. I wasn't surprised when things got a little raunchy, it was on a small property. I walked outside after having a few whiskies, I think I was about 10 years older than most of the guests. As I walked I saw 2 guys, one on his knees, the other holding his head as he moved back and forward, his cock in his mouth. They did not try and hide it, I even heard swallow it slut, that's it as the guy obviously came in his mouth. Strangely my cock reacted slightly. I moved on, back into the house, some had left but as I moved through, I noticed a small group. I moved to them, on the lounge was a very attractive young lady, her legs wide apart, an older and very plain looking women with her hand deep in the young ladies pussy. It was very erotic, the small group seemed to think so as some were also engaging freely in sexual activity. There was a guy busily sucking another guy, a women sucking another womans very large breasts, 2 guys stroking each other and a number of guys stroking themselves. A guy moved next to me, moving his hand to my jeans covered semi hard cock. I watched the women, the older one had now removed her hand, one by one her fingers invaded the young womans bottom until her wrist was surrounded by her stretched anus. I had removed my cock from my jeans as the woman moved her tongue to the younger ones pussy, it wasn't long before she was bucking with an orgasm. It was then I felt the warm mouth cover my cock, sucking me, coaxing my cum from me in a knee buckling orgasm, taking all of it in my first ever male sexual encounter. I looked down, it was my employee from work who stood up and said nice one boss. I did not feel embarrassed as every one seemed not to notice. In the light of day at work, it was never mentioned although I will admit he sucks cock better than any of the females I have been out with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous