The Polar Bare Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzEliot
OzEliot
231 Followers

She clapped her hands. Yeah, I had really shown her. Just when I thought I couldn't be any more sick of her, Kismet said, "Yay! Everybody's naked!"

I shook my head and shivered. Shit, how had she been standing out here like this for five or ten minutes now? I huffed out another barely visible breath, moved from one foot to the other, and hoped it looked casual that my hand was hanging between my legs as I waited for someone to do something. They were all grinning like kids who just learned how to swear. I may have been smiling, too, but I don't think I was.

Ecks jumped backwards, throwing himself like into a pool, didn't even look, and landed on his back. I had never seen a cock swing about so obscenely. Oh, I liked it more than I ever wanted to tell anyone. I was laughing under my breath, Kismet howled, and Ecks cried out from the shock of suddenly cold on his back, legs, arm, probably between his ass cheeks as well. He couldn't help but laugh, but it was that kind of laugh like someone being tortured by tickling.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! Bad idea... baaaaad idea..."

Kismet tip-toed over, still jiggling all over, and fell forward right beside him. She had been smart enough to use her hands to break her fall at least. She screamed, high-pitched, falling into laughter at the end, but if a cop had been nearby, he still would have hurried to rescue her. Probably wouldn't have been disappointed either, seeing her quivering ass as Kismet writhed in the snow and shook all over.

It was Ricky who made the biggest mistake of all of us, leaping on the other side of the shoveled walk and hurling himself face-down into the snow. He yelled out and grabbed his balls and, well, it was generally pretty easy to figure out where he had gone wrong. By the time Renee reached him, walking as if she were wearing snowshoes, he was laughing, too. She covered her mouth, took a deep breath, then just fell to her knees. The snow had reached halfway up her shins before she lowered herself, halfway up her thighs afterwards. She began to whitewash Ricky, dumped handfuls of snow over him, until he grabbed her and dunked her down onto her back. Renee screamed while wearing a huge smile.

I walked down the walk, reaching a spot between both couples, then decided to walk out toward Kismet and Ecks. They were still adjusting to the cold, hadn't started touching each other yet, and maybe I hoped to prevent that. I could hear Renee and Ricky squeal and shout behind me, but I found myself watching Ecks, taking in the sight of his cock. It had stopped shrinking, despite the fact he was in the snow, and even seemed to be getting harder again. I was lost in the sight, wondering how erections worked in the most technical sense, when I caught sight of his eyes staring back at me. I had almost forgotten I was naked, too.

"You have such a killer body, Penny," he said. His voice had been like a low growl, maybe a whisper between the two of us. On the other side of him, Kismet ruined our moment by inching closer to him, draping her hand across his belly. Christ, I thought with anger, his dick was just below her arm.

"Aw, I don't have a good body?"

"Are you kidding?" he said. His smile grew to reach both ears. "You are really fucking hot, Kismet."

"Too hot," I agreed. I kicked snow on her. Wow, who the fuck was I? She looked up at me, shivering, shocked, and I smiled back at her. I hadn't meant it as friendly when the impulse struck me, but it took real brass balls to own my anger when she was being nice—and as anyone could tell right then, I didn't have them.

"Someone who lives in a glass igloo shouldn't be kicking snow," Ecks said to me, and then his hands reached out and latched onto my calves, pulling me toward him. I stumbled and fell forward, landing beside him in the snow. I was cackling with laughter as the cold bit into my bare skin.

Without expecting it, he pressed his attack, his body squeezing into mine, slapping at me with gusts of snow, soaking and freezing me at the same time. As much as the touch of ice kept my attention those first few seconds, I lost all focus on it as I felt the warmth of his body on mine. His arms were holding mine at my side. His knee was driving itself into my hip. For fuck's sake, his dick was right there, dangling over me, the head brushing my tight belly twice before I realized what was happening. I stopped breathing. I felt somewhere between being attacked and being fucked in the most welcome way. If I moved in the slightest way, I would be squeezing my body into his or opening my legs, and if I opened my legs, I was afraid of how far it would go.

Ecks' hand moved south, scooping snow against my back, continuing all the way down. It felt as if he was building a wall of snow under my backside, until I pushed back and crushed it—trapping his hand right underneath my ass. Oh, shit, I could feel the tips of his finger right there at the breach of my ass. My breath shook coming out of my lungs, forming a faint silver cloud between his face and mine.

The moment shattered as naked Kismet knee-walked over around my head and started dumping snow into my face and hair. I screamed, not in the fun way, and shook my head to keep the water out of my eyes.

"Stop! Stooop!"

She continued to laugh and I wondered if she could tell I was serious. When she suddenly stopped piling on the snow, it was because Ecks had caught both of her hands with his own.

"You want some? You want some, too?"

Kismet yelped again as she tried to retreat and fell back into the snow, with Ecks leaping after her. As the final indignity, I was raising my head when he bounced off me and—good god, how humiliating—his semi-stiff cock smacked right into my forehead. If he noticed, it didn't stop him from chasing his new friend.

I rolled onto my belly, mostly to cover myself, and stared after them. Ecks had Kismet on her back, just as he had had me, but she had no worry about sending him the wrong impression. Her legs were spread wide, spread eagle wide, right out here in the sunlight, and while the pose would have been unmistakably sexual in any other context, she seemed to be thinking nothing of it as he had one knee pressed against her inner thigh and he leaned over her, his hands holding hers out to her side. I sniffed and cold water ran down my face and I felt all of the heat quickly leaving me.

I stared right between Kismet's legs and—I couldn't say for sure she just didn't have a very expressive pussy, but it did look like she was enjoying her captivity as much as Ecks was. His hard-on was snapping into an action pose, jutting out at a sharp angle to his body, but they still had some sense of innocence in the way they played. I thought of a thousand different things I could do, and the boldest was to go over and jump on his back—but I couldn't convince myself it was worth it. If I had to fight for him, wasn't it just another way to say he didn't want me?

I sat up, my thighs pressing against my chest, my arms wrapped around my legs, and I sniffed in a way that sounded too much like crying. Just a runny nose because of the cold, of course. I looked away from their sensual horseplay and saw Renee and Ricky doing much the same. He had her on her belly, just as I had been a moment ago, but his fingers were pinching the hell out of her nipples as she squirmed underneath him. His erection was raging, trapped between their two bodies, staring at me whenever he lifted himself up enough for me to see it. It was like his erection was warning me I could be next.

I waited, watched, couldn't guess if Ricky and Renee would be worked up enough to just give up all pretenses and fuck each other right there. I stared long enough that Renee looked up and caught me watching, and that reminded me they were having a private moment, even if it was out here in public.

I saw Ecks burying Kismet in the snow on the other side me, never getting her too covered before she would shake her way free. He did seem to love piling snow onto her tits, pressing it in with his hands, feeling those diamond-like nipples against his palms. Of course he liked wrestling with her. She had a great body. She actually had a great personality—at least a personality a guy would find attractive. She didn't care that she was out here naked, right in the middle of the woods, right where all of us could see, and all the while I was shivering my skinny ass off and still worrying about covering up. I couldn't steal a man from a girl like that.

Then, while I watched, she reached down and grabbed his cock. Both of them were surprised, but she only laughed. She didn't let go.

I got up, sighed out my disappointment, and went back to the cabin.

"Penny?"

I ignored my name and kept on until I reached the door. I opened it and welcomed the burst of warm air the fireplace had left in the room. I closed the door behind me, might have slammed it, and started to dig through the pile of clothes I had left on the little round rug.

The door opened and the sunlight hit my ass as I was bending over in a less-than-flattering position.

Renee and Ricky were standing behind me, trembling all over. I clutched the bundle of clothes across my waist and wished it could hide my tits as well, standing up to try to meet them with some false sense of normalcy. Yikes, I noticed with a passing thought that the snow had chipped away at whatever size Ricky had managed.

Behind them, Kismet and Ecks were coming in as well—way too close to each other to get my approval. I held my clothes closer, as if all of them hadn't already seen everything. Like all five of us weren't still naked.

"Why did you come back—"

"Good idea, I was starting to ice up out there," said Renee, giving me a bright smile. I didn't think about it until later and appreciate she was covering for me. She must have known I was feeling humiliated. Either that or she really was freezing her nipples off. "Boy, does that fire look good or what? I might just jump right inside."

She and Ricky shuffled right past me, dripping water all over the floor, and I half-turned to watch their asses scoot across the floor, then realized I was showing my own to Ecks and Kismet behind me. I put my hand on it.

"You're turning blue," Ecks said. He stepped closer and touched my shoulder, but I pulled away from him. He laughed it off. "You should get under a blanket to keep from freezing to death. Or... I guess you can cuddle up with someone."

For just a moment, I started to think things might turn around—then Kismet jumped up behind Ecks and wrapped her arms around him. She laughed while she kept her eyes on me. I wondered if she really was evil, if her surface sweetness was just a brilliantly performed act. I smiled wanly and shrugged my shoulders.

"I think I'll just put my clothes back on..."

"Not like that... I would think."

I followed Ecks' gaze to my ball of clothes and soon realized what he meant. I had gotten smothered in snow outside, which turned to water on my skin even before I got inside. I had been in such a hurry to cover myself I had doused them. It looked like my pants had gotten the worst of it.

"I'll get towels for everyone! I've got some towels in my bag!"

Kismet darted up the stairs, I'm sure just desperate to help us out; I wished I could tear my eyes off of her jiggling ass. Ecks didn't do any better, I noticed. If it was a contest, I was pretty sure I had lost.

I stood aside, with my back to the wall, until Kismet came back down. She only had three towels, but gave one to me, one to Renee and Ricky, and the last she sacrificed to Ecks. It might have been generous, I thought, if she hadn't been left showing off her tits and snatch. She stuck out her ass toward the fire, still shivering all over, and Ricky reached out to smack it. It made her jump and squeal, two of the things she excelled at; I had to believe Ricky was going to get punished in some less-than-subtle way for that by Renee. The two were on the short couch I had been sitting on before, the thick towel they had been given covering both of them. I put my clothes down by the stairs and tried to dry myself. I was soon the only one with a towel all to herself, since Ecks waved Kismet over to share his.

"We left all our clothes outside," said Renee, and everyone but me laughed. I had brought mine inside, for all the good it did me. "Good thing nobody's shy."

"Penny, come here. C'mon over here," Ecks urged me. He patted the last seat on the sofa, beside him, on the other side from where Kismet had flopped down next to him. I could tell from the way her leg was sticking out of the towel that she must have had her knee right on top of his cock—unless it was lying on top of her leg. I couldn't tell from where I stood, and didn't want to know. Ecks slapped the seat again, harder. She giggled. "Penny... you know you want to."

"Seems kind of crowded to me already," I said, trembling, my voice shaking from the cold.

"No," said Ecks, glancing to Kismet while he wore a smirk. He looked back to me and added, "I'm sure there's room for three on this one."

I thought about it. God help me, I thought about it. While I was never an adventurous girl in the bedroom, I might have been open to sharing a man with a sexual partner. But not Ecks. At least not with her. Her? No fucking way. I'm not an idiot either. One dick would only go so far shared between the two of us, and if Ecks were the most impressive fuck on the planet—enh, not quite—we might have both been satisfied by the time he was done. Since he was more modest, it would probably have meant he would have expected us to take ourselves home after he tapped out. No way I was going to let my first lesbian experience be with that flirty, conniving, too-sweet-to-be-real bitch.

"I'm done with this," I said, sighing, and then dropping the wet towel on the end of the sofa. "All yours."

I went upstairs, stopping long enough to pick up the bundle of clothes I had dropped. I didn't know how long it would take for them to dry, but I would have plenty of space up to lay them out, having the suite to myself.

"Aw, Penny! Come back! Nobody's getting crazy!" Renee called out to me. I told her I was tired, a quiet enough voice that she might not have heard me at all, but I'm sure she knew the whole story already.

I closed the door behind me and tossed my clothes onto the floor in front of the couch. I felt like falling apart. But what was the point? I rubbed my face with my cold palms until the motions alone warmed me a little. I had the whole place all to myself, at least that was going for me. A door with glass panels separated the living room of the suite from the bedroom, and out of curiosity, I had to see it for myself. Two beds, both on the smaller side of a twin, and both made up for guests. I wondered if I would get away with it if I crawled in and fell asleep. I probably wouldn't see Ecks for the rest of the night—but if I did, hey, maybe he'd have a chance to make up this awful evening to me. There was also a chance that David would come home in the morning and find me in his bed like some adult video version of Goldilocks.

As I went back to the couch, I realized I had left my suitcase in the car. The car was out with David, wherever he was. Dammit! I had insisted on checking out the cabin to see the sleeping accommodations when we first arrived, and when Ecks and his brother had brought in their cases, I assumed I'd leave mine in the car so I'd have my selection of winter clothes for the skiing. I'd bring it in with my skis later, I told them—which would have been fine if David hadn't taken the car from the resort, leaving us to come back with Ricky and Renee. I growled out a frustrated sigh and looked around. I had a blanket, three or four of them were stacked on the dresser by the window. But I wasn't going to crawl naked under a blanket. I'm a kicker in bed, I would probably wake up to find any blanket on the floor.

I found Ecks' suitcase and took the liberty of searching through it. I also took a football jersey with his name on the back, a great big number 7 on both sides. I slipped it on and, as expected, it dangled down to my thighs. It was probably big on Ecks, on me it made for a nice little nightgown. I crawled onto the couch with a blanket wrapped around me like a burrito. I laid down and let the warmth slowly seep back into me. I didn't want to think about prancing around out there with no clothes on, right in front of everyone. Modesty wasn't the problem, not that mine hadn't taken a bruising. Ecks had already seen me naked, I didn't give much thought to whether or not Ricky would have masturbation fantasies about me after this; he probably had spent more time committing Kismet's body to memory. It was her that really bothered me. Losing to her was bad enough, but I had stooped to her level. Stooped and then got beat at her game. You can lose or you can hold your head high and keep your dignity—but you can't do both.

* * *

I woke up to the sound of the Flying Burrito Brothers playing in Ecks' bedroom. "Wild Horses," I knew it better as the Stones recorded it. I wondered how far down his iPod playlist Ecks had gotten. He usually liked to put something on to play while he slept. When we were together he was going through a Doors phase. I hated trying to go to sleep while the "Light My Fire" keyboard solo was playing, but eventually I got used to it. Was Ecks back in his bedroom? He had to be, right? ...If the music was playing.

I stood up and went to the bathroom down the hall. The light wasn't bright, but it had me squinting. I sat down and leaned forward, elbows on my knees. I realized after a moment I was trying to hear if anybody else was awake. I couldn't even hear the music from the bathroom, but I thought I should be able to hear it if Ecks was sticking it in my rival with any real enthusiasm. What time was it? For all I knew I had been asleep for hours.

I washed up and went back toward the suite. I stopped by the door to the other suite and leaned against it. If the door opened, I would fall into their room, but my big concern was eavesdropping. Nothing. Nothing at all. It made me happier than it should have. It wasn't proof he hadn't fucked her. I pulled at the bottom of my borrowed football shirt and went back to the suite on the other side of the hall.

Inside, after closing the door behind me, I noticed my panties hanging on the doorknob. I yanked my hand away in disgust before I thought they had to be mine. They looked like mine. They sure didn't belong to Ecks or his brother. I grabbed them and wadded them up, took them back to the couch. I didn't know what to do with them, but I wasn't about to leave them hanging like some weird trophy. Ecks had probably brought them back just to be nice.

Ecks had brought them back.

I lay on the couch for a moment, wondering if he had been with her and come back or if he had just come to bed. I wished I knew what time it was. I sorted through my clothes and looked for my cell, but I had left it in my purse, locked in the trunk ever since we had gone skiing, and taken along with everything else I had when David borrowed the car.

There was silence in the bedroom. His playlist had come to an end, most likely—but I didn't notice how quiet it was until his iPod started up again. I looked toward the doors to the bedroom and saw the faint light of a screen through the glass squares, just after I recognized the song that started up as Pink Floyd's Animals. His brother had turned Ecks into a Pink Floyd fan, after years of David being the music student and Ecks the mentor. I didn't like all of their albums, but this one had been easy for me to get into. If he was starting an album, maybe he planned on being up all night.

OzEliot
OzEliot
231 Followers