The Polar Bare Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It meant something—not the choice of music, hopefully, but the fact he had come back to the suite. He had left my underwear right where I would find them. Maybe it was his way of telling me he had chosen me over her.

Yeah, right. Why would he?

Wait—why wouldn't he? I had another one of those classic debates with myself, "you're no beauty" versus "you're better than you think." Neither ever wins in the end, but I sometimes manage a temporary victory over my shaky self-esteem. I looked to the door. The light had gone out. But I knew he wasn't asleep yet.

I got up and left the blanket on the couch. I went up to the door, waited a moment as I reminded myself I had won—probably won—and I turned the knob and opened the door quietly. I stood there for a second, just staring into the dark room. The bed on the left was empty, the iPod played on a small dock between the pair, and in the right bed lay Ecks. I saw his head lift up, but there wasn't enough light coming in from the living room to read his expression.

"I'm glad to see you there."

"You, too," he said. He whispered as if he didn't want to wake someone. I checked again to make sure his brother hadn't come home. No doubt the bed was empty—oh, shit! Was she in the same bed with him? It was a little too dark to tell for sure.

"I mean... I know you had a chance to get laid tonight. It wouldn't have required a lot of work. Um... I know it's none of my business, but... did you?"

I didn't lower my voice on purpose, hoping to see Kismet's head pop up—god, what if she was under that blanket, giving him head?—yet I saw no sign of her at all. Still, Ecks didn't speak up. He was unusually shy. Maybe he thought he'd scare me away.

He said, "I didn't. I guess I... I struck out. Maybe I just wasn't all that hot on the idea."

"Not in the mood for sex? That's a change."

"I didn't say I wasn't in the mood for sex. I'm always in the mood for sex," he said, his laugh almost like a wheeze. "I just wasn't in the mood for sex with her."

I could feel my heart pound harder. "What about...?"

I shook the tail of my borrowed jersey. It danced like the hem of a skirt about to be flipped up by the wind. I didn't have to see his eyes to know they were stuck on me.

"Really?" I could see him put his hands behind his head. That "kicking back in a hammock" pose that's kind of loathsome—but I have always found it bizarrely sexy, at least with some guys. Ecks was one of them. He said, "You're wearing my shirt."

"I thought it was Elway's," I said, then laughed. "Do you think your brother will come back?"

"I'm pretty sure he won't be bothering us for the rest of the night." He scratched his head and sniffed. "If you... want the bed or something."

"You never answered my question," I reminded him. My voice had fallen to match the level of his. It was just the two of us here. It felt wonderfully intimate.

"First... you should leave the shirt outside. In case, you know... Mr. Elway comes looking for it."

I wondered how much he could see with just a small table lamp in the living room lighting me from behind. Not that it mattered. I had never really stripped for him, at least until that evening, but I wasn't planning on getting shy on him. I reached down, took the bottom of the shirt in my hands, and lifted it up. One quick pull and it was off, discarded behind me on the living room floor. I lifted my hands and ran them through my hair as if I was showering. I wasn't very good at giving a guy a show, but I planned on making that up to him when I got up close and personal. I heard him breathe through his nose and I laughed just a little.

"Turn the light on," he said.

"Nah," I told him. I stepped a little closer, giving him a quick, careful whirl. "I'm pretty sure you've seen all you need to already. If you want a better look... you can use your hands. Like a sculptor would."

I reached the bed and put one knee on it. His touch set me on fire. I had missed it for so long and it was finally here again. I took a shaking breath. My hand fell down my body, flicking my nipple as if it was just for him to watch, then it slid across my flat belly, downward, and my fingernails flitted through the small nest of hairs between my legs.

"You don't mind that I didn't shave? Do you like them better like that... like... you know. Hers."

"You're the only girl that gets me hard," he said. I'm sure he couldn't see my smile. His hand found mine in the dark and he guided it to the blanket. It was left to rest on the spike lifting up the material like a circus tent.

"Wow. That's..." I wasn't sure how to finish the thought. Somehow, "bigger than I expected" seemed as insulting as it was complimentary. But he was bigger. A horse when I saw him naked earlier, a beast when I actually got to touch it. I was almost latching onto it like the rail on a stairway when he loosened my fingers and pulled the blanket away. I wished I could see it better, but the very weak outline from the light outside was enough. Touch was far better than seeing.

My head fell down to meet it. I had to taste.

"What are you...?" It was almost cute how he couldn't finish, whatever words he intended becoming a sizzling exhale as it left his lips. Probably for the best he couldn't see me trying to smile in the dark. I had the very end of it in my mouth, letting my saliva coat his glans, inhaling breaths around it, a trick Andi had told me about. Temperature was a tool out of the advanced blowjob kit, she said with a wicked smile. I felt him twitch in my hand—what a great sensation! I loved when it moved like it had a mind of its own.

I went down on him further, soaking his erection, loving the way it pulsed between my cheeks. My other hand grazed underneath his scrotum as I shifted to prop myself onto an elbow. He tasted as if he had been sweating all night, but not in a foul way. My fingertips stroked him behind his sack. He threw his head back, I heard it knock against the wall, and giggled with my muffled mouth. His hands stroked the hair on the side of my head and my neck.

"Fuck, no! No, no, nuh—hey, wait, wait..."

I had never been chased away from a blowjob before like a kid on an old man's lawn. I stared at him through the dark, but could only see the weak outline of his face as his head hung. His hands were trying to soothe my shoulders, but what told me I hadn't upset him was the way his breaths came out like he had just swam the Atlantic. Wow, I must've charmed his snake to the limit.

"Just... just... sorry... gimme a minute... oh, fuck... man, that was so good..."

"Why not just cum then?" I asked, my whisper matching his. I snuck a hand back to cradle his balls, and though his fingers touched mine, he didn't force me away. "I don't mind the taste."

Maybe it hadn't always been the way I wanted it, letting him orgasm in my mouth, but I was feeling pretty generous at the moment. A little adventurous, too.

"I want to do it right," he said, his breath slowing again. "Just like I've dreamed about it."

Such a romantic. I leaned in to kiss him, but he took my body into his arms and took control of me. He raised me up until I was completely on top of him, then held me in place, my chest to his, our abdomens and pelvises crushing together, his breath seeping into mine. One hand was on my back, just below the right shoulder blade, the other was bridging the split of my ass. His fingers sank deep, brushed my asshole on the way past, then began to tickle my entrance. I put my forehead to his and my breath trembled out.

"You don't need to play with me," I said, then gasped. "I'm... worked up enough. Overworked."

His middle finger breached me, then a second. He was pulling at me awkwardly, opening me, and I thought I probably would have hated it if anyone else had been handling me that way.

"You're so fucking hot," he whispered into my ear. "My beautiful Penny. You're always the girl I'm thinking about. You always get me hard..."

"Stop it," I told him. I didn't want him to say it if he didn't mean it—but yes, it was working for me.

I reached between us and took his dick in hand, moving it up to meet me. The noise he made was like a helpless baby. It surprised me, made me hesitate. It didn't sound like him at all. I didn't want to laugh. I didn't want to ruin anything.

"Just... it's okay. Wait a second. I can get a condom out of my suitcase..."

"Not unless you want one," I told him. I kissed the side of his face and brushed my tongue against the inside of his ear. "We'll be alright. Just like old times. Unless... you didn't fuck her, did you?"

"Fuck...?" The quiet scared me, then he heaved out a breath before hurrying to answer, "No. No way. I promise. I—guhhh..."

I moaned to meet his interruption, the head of his cock opening me as I moved it inside. I had been about to tell him that I was on the pill, even thought about telling him he could cum inside me, but I didn't want to sound too desperate with him. How fortunate for me I was suddenly speechless. His beast was every bit as large as it entered me as it felt outside, possibly had grown larger. It twitched inside me and I whimpered. I didn't move for a second, was about to ask him if he had cum, but he pushed it deeper. He rode right in like he was sliding on ice, except the heat between us had turned every fluid between us into boiling water. I collapsed on top of him, clutched him with my arms, and shifted against him in the only small ways I could manage.

As I felt my climax beginning to build, he moaned like the sound of a jet engine, shaking me all over, and I felt him fill me. Oh, dammit! I was frustrated, but not mad. I breathed into his neck for a few moments, listening to his breath race, and I couldn't feel too terrible, I thought, having brought him to such bliss. I kissed his cheek and smiled in the darkness.

"Did you cum?"

Oddly enough, I was embarrassed to hear him ask it. He had never asked before, not once I could remember in all of our encounters, good and bad. I sniffed, thought about how I should answer, then squeaked that I had. It wasn't his fault, and I didn't want him to feel bad about it.

"No, you didn't. Did you?" I was surprised. The fact I didn't rush to argue with him convinced him. "Oh, baby... that ain't right. It just ain't right..."

Before I could gather enough sense to say anything, he lifted me up, swung me around, and dropped me onto my back on the bed. His lips started working on my neck, then I felt his tongue and teeth dig at me as if he had decided to eat me instead of make love. I laughed, I couldn't help it, it tickled like crazy. I grasped the back of his head, pulling at his hair with my fingers. It didn't feel as I expected it to, seemed shorter in the place where I had grabbed it. I had just moved my fingers down to his neck when his mouth traveled south, hiking up the curve of my right breast, planting his lips around my nipple. His tongue went ballistic on me, hardening my nipples instantly, shooting electricity through my whole body.

"They're sensitive," he said. I giggled mindlessly, coming down only a little from the rush.

"You know they are. Oh, god... wow... I forgot your tongue was so—whooooaaa!"

I discovered where his hand had disappeared to—his fingers burned against the lips between my legs, rubbing them, massaging them, spread them, and he penetrated me with three at once. It hurt, it surprised, it thrilled, all at the same time. I called him an asshole and then laughed, making him join in. But my shock and dismay gave way as I accommodated his invasion, began to welcome his bucking wrist, and I became the one breathing in short and rapid gusts. I found myself moaning like a madwoman as he returned to sucking my nipple at the same time.

"Oh my god... that's good... wow. You've... you picked up some new tricks, haven't you?"

"A man's gotta do what he's gotta do," he said. The first time I've ever heard a John Wayne impression in the middle of sex, hopefully the last as well. But it made me smile.

"Oh god... oh, yes... that's... yes, yes, yes... if you ever stop, I'm going to hire a... a hitman... to take you out..." We both laughed in our panting exhales. He was taking me up the ramp again, firing me up, and I could feel it nearing. I kept climbing... climbing...

He stopped. I hit him, actually hit him, which made him yelp and then laugh.

"What are you doing?"

"Just trying to do things right," he said. I was about to ask him what that meant, but I felt his erection knocking at my doorway once again. He was brushing this way and that, smearing me with his wetness, like a warning, then he penetrated me again. It came slower than his fingers, easing in, opening me wide, and I welcomed his beast again. I reached out and put my hands on his chest, loving the feel of him, in better shape than he had been when we were together. His hand slid under me, across the top of my buttocks, rose to my waist, and then I gasped as I felt him lift me to a sitting position. I sank further down onto his cock. There was almost no distance between my pussy and his dick for those seconds, his hairs and mine weaving together, and I felt a wonderful pressure on my clit.

He murmured out some words, I took them as a question if it was good for me. "Uh-huh," I whimpered. He jostled me, shook my body, then slid out just enough to pump back into me. My forearms and hands were trapped between my chest and his, flat, unable or unwilling to move; he snuck another hand between us, over my thigh, and he played at my clit with his thumb. I felt my nerves going crazy, my skin burning, and the tension between my legs twisted to its peak.

For seconds I tried to hold it, my voice making a high-pitched noise I didn't recognize as coming from me—then it broke free of me. I moaned and dropped two octaves in the process. I went rigid and my thighs clasped against him. My pussy flooded all over him as if he had burst a water balloon hidden in my cervix. I pressed my face against his to cling to the intimacy between us, but my rational thoughts couldn't keep a grip on me as I came.

He continued to rock me for several more seconds. I mouthed protests my voice couldn't quite manufacture, but they soon died away as I thought, oh fuck, I can cum again. His hands cupped my ass and moved me with him until I was meeting his rhythm on my own. I rippled from a second surprise orgasm, nothing I had ever felt before, and I could feel a tear run down my cheek as I kept gasping my breaths back.

The last time I came, he had me on my side, my knees together, sliding in and out of my tightness as he kissed my shoulder, arms bridging either side of me. I tensed again and let it tear free, smaller than the first still, but amazing all the same. I put a hand on his chest to tell him no more, but he didn't stop until seconds later, when I felt him burst inside me again. I was so grateful when he stopped I tried to tell him thank you... but fell asleep instead. I was glad I passed out while still in his embrace.

* * *

A slice of light came through slight parting in the curtains, blinding me as my eyes opened. I pushed my head up on the pillow enough to get them out of the sunlight, feeling someone's face collide with mine. I had an arm over me. Oh, I loved it. As much as I loved satisfying sex, a novice to it as I might have been, I by far preferred the joy of waking up with a satisfying man. I scooted by body backwards into his, consuming his warmth. I glanced down enough to see how large his upper arms were. I had one of his legs between mine, trapped between my calves like some kind of wrestling hold. His powerful cock nuzzled against my bare backside—as much as I liked them hard, I found penises at rest far more fascinating. I wasn't used to them. I thought of turning around and trying to catch a glimpse of his, still sleeping, but his hand crawled up my body and seized my palm-sized breast. I squealed girlishly, then broke into laughter. My chance to sneak a peek at his flaccid cock was quickly passing.

My eyes focused while he pressed harder against my back, finally adjusting to the light in the room, and I recognized his brother in the bed closer to the window. I gasped and covered my mouth. I couldn't see him very well, his leg was half off the side of the bed facing us, the blanket covering his thigh and daring me to look under it, but his head had fallen off his pillow; he was almost forming a cross, lying on the bed in such a screwed-up pose as he was.

"Shh! Look... your brother came back!"

Behind me, he whispered, "Yeah. I think he came back in around... maybe an hour or two ago. I guess he wasn't getting any sleep where he was."

"Damn... I was having such fun here. Just the two of us—uhhh!"

Even as I was telling him our fun was over, his hand surprised me between my legs, playing with my lips. I sucked in a seething breath and pressed my head into the pillow. I told myself not to grind against his hand, but I couldn't stop.

"No..." I said.

"Quick and quiet," he promised. "C'mon... I just can't help myself..."

"Fuck... I don't want him to see..."

"I've wanted to be with you for so long... I used to dream about it," he breathed into my ear. I opened my mouth but couldn't speak as he tugged on the short strands of my dark hair and pulled my head backwards. "God, you're beautiful... I love your hair like this. You've got such an amazing body. I'd love to see it in the light..."

"I missed you, too," I laughed. I had never remembered him having so much passion for me. Even in our best lovemaking sessions, I felt like I could change places with another woman and he might not notice. I used to admire his singular focus on fucking me until he had reached the pinnacle of his pleasure. I felt lucky to be along for the ride. I never realized he had wanted to be with me again as much as I wanted him.

"Let me see," he whispered, and as I was gasping for another breath, he threw the blanket off me. I yipped and then covered my mouth, wide eyes on his sleeping brother. "Oh... so fucking beautiful," he moaned.

"No... no, I don't like... your brother's gonna see me!"

"Who cares what he sees? Look at you... such a perfect... fucking... body..."

As I started to object again, I felt him parting my nether lips. I held my breath, fought my urge, but separated my thighs to help him inside. I put my hand to his sizable cock and caressed it lovingly as it sank into me. My other hand grazed across his flesh as I searched for the blanket, anxious to hide us under it again. I laughed as I couldn't find it. This was so ridiculous, so dangerous... I couldn't believe his recklessness. But it felt so wonderful.

"You've got the best body I've ever seen," he told me, huffing and grunting as he pumped away at me.

I couldn't shake my head, but I didn't want to hear him say anything if he didn't mean it. "No... what about her? You know... what about Kismet?"

"Not enough freckles," he said, making me laugh as he kissed the back of my neck. One of his hands rubbed my breast, pinched my nipple, made me squirm against his body. I had never felt so adored while being so powerfully fucked.

I crooked my leg as I squeezed my eyes shut. The position of my leg gave me some muscle as I clenched my ass, pushed forward off his cock, and sank back onto him. I could feel the sexy hairs of his legs scratching against my thighs and calves. His arm forced its way under me, finding a gap at my waist to allow me to comfortably rest on him without too much pressure, and he reached down between my legs. He stroked the sensitive flesh adorned with hair on his way down, found the hottest spot between my labia, and fingered my button. I croaked in a broken voice before descending into profane pleas.