The Polar Bare Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck me, baby... please fuck me... fuck me, yes, oh, fuck me... you feel so good... keep fucking me..."

I opened my eyes again and saw Ecks. It was a confusing sight that soon shattered all my senses. He wasn't behind me—he was on the bed across from me. He had sat up and was watching us both. The fogginess of sleep gave way to understanding, then amusement. He began to smile, laugh quietly to himself.

Ecks was on the bed. Oh, god, Ecks was on the bed!

I was being fucked...

...by David!

I turned my arm awkwardly and grabbed his shoulder with shaking fingers. I had stopped riding with his rhythm, but he hadn't slowed his pace. Ecks' brother was inside me. Oh, fuck, how did this... oh, god.

He felt so good.

I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I felt like crying, exploding with rage, covering my face and calling out for him to stop. But if I did—he would stop. Goddamn, it felt so good.

I watched as Ecks tossed away the sheet covering him, revealing he wore some black boxers turned inside out, and he reached for his phone on the nightstand between the beds. I opened my mouth, couldn't say anything. Ecks lifted a finger to his lips to keep me quiet. His brother grunted away as he humped me from behind. Of course it was David. How could I have mistaken those noises for Ecks? He had been most memorable for his weird little growls. The sounds I was hearing, they were brand new to my ears. I hadn't recognized them as someone else. His brother.

When I looked up again, I saw Ecks had his cell phone open, facing me. I thought he was calling someone for just a moment, then I realized he was taking pictures. I shook my head.

"Don't!"

"Mmm. Mmmf."

Ecks held his cell phone steady. He wasn't taking pictures. He was taking video.

I clawed at David's thigh as he continued to fuck me. I was searching for the blanket I knew wasn't there, but it was hard to concentrate on anything but the pleasure I was still feeling. His cock sank so deep, every time. I felt as if I was being plundered. I mouthed for Ecks to stop, to leave us some privacy, but he only chuckled to himself and kept recording us.

"Stop! Fucking stop!" I called out to him.

"What's wrong? It's..." Finally, David stopped fucking me. I could only hear my breath beating in and out of my mouth for seconds. "Mike! What the fuck, man?"

"Take it easy," he said, another laugh, maybe colored by a night of alcohol. "You guys are the ones putting on the show."

"Get out," David said. The way he sounded threatening turned me on. I felt protected, not only by his tone, but the way his hand covered our coupling. "Mike, I swear, get the fuck out or I'm gonna... go!"

"Alright, alright," said Ecks, turning his phone off as he stood. He shifted his boxers, and I could make out his hard cock through the cotton material. "You guys look good together. I hope she does more for you than she did for me—"

Like a firecracker burst, David slipped out of me and bounded over my body to plant his feet on the floor. Ecks was already speeding away, but his younger brother pushed him into the door. My ex-lover banged his head against the door and started laughing about it. My most recent lover grabbed his brother by the arm, twisting it sharply at the shoulder until he yelled, opened the door with his free hand, and forced him out. Ecks fell forward onto the floor, growling, cursing, still somehow laughing.

"Where's your phone?" David asked. Both of them looked around for it. When Ecks waved off his brother's worry, David told him, "If I find out you haven't deleted that video, I'll smash your fucking phone."

"Oh, chill out... you've done worse, man..."

"I'm not kidding, Mike. I will beat the shit out of you. I'll make you cry like you used to do to me. Not so cool at your age."

"You need to chill the fuck out," said Ecks, sniffing. David came back into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. He looked at me, glanced down at his flagging erection, still monstrous and now out in the daylight for me to see, and then he grinned. What a fantastic dick—I just couldn't believe it was attached to my boyfriend's brother. David lifted his hands and scratched his head. His smile had faded as he watched my face. My shock was probably easy to read.

It dawned on him, what I had discovered just moments before. He looked crushed.

"You thought I was my brother."

I had been sitting up while I watched them fight, my legs crossed, and when he turned to look at me, I crossed a hand over my breasts. The look on his face made me want to protect him. I thought of a lie, easiest to just let him believe I had climbed into bed with him as a one-night stand, a great fling between us, and I should leave and get dressed. Prepare myself for the day. But as I stared at him, remembered the smile on his face when he looked back at me, I also thought of the way he had made me feel. God, what incredible sex. How much did it really matter if he wasn't the man I thought I climbed into bed with? All he had done in the dark was improve on that memory.

I smiled at David.

"It was you I was looking for. I'm glad I found you."

He relaxed, blew out a long exhale, and returned my smile. He stretched out his arms, let me admire his body. He was in better shape than Ecks, I realized, hairier, but it suited him. I had always thought David had gotten the looks in the family, a more distinguished nose, a cleft chin, and piercing dark eyes. I liked his hair when he grew it out longer, not like the buzz cut he currently wore—but maybe if we turned this thing into something more than a night, I could talk him into wearing it longer for me.

I played with the slight curl hanging over my right ear. I was scarcely aware I was exposing my breasts to him.

"Those things you said... you kept calling me beautiful..." I cleared my throat and glanced down at my body. My freckles didn't look as awful as I usually thought they were. "I think you said... you used to dream about being with me?"

David rubbed his eyes. Here's the part where he would tell me that was just pillow talk. I expected it, I wouldn't hate him for that—it was incredible and sweet pillow talk.

"Yeah," he said, staring me in the eyes when I looked up again. He smiled. "I've dreamed about it. I've thought about you... oh, Penny, you don't even want to know. I've had a thing for you since the first time my brother introduced the two of us."

"Me?" I didn't have to pretend humility. I was as surprised as I was flattered. My mouth hung open as I thought of something to say. "Why? Fuck, David, why... me?"

He came back to bed, leaning on his knee as he set it on the mattress. His eyes met mine and I found it hard to look away, no matter how red I was blushing.

"Because you're you," he said. "No matter how many other girls are out there, they're not you."

He hovered over me, arms on either side of my body, and his lips found mine. I reached up, caressed the sides of his face, and kept him in place as I kissed him back. Holy hell. This was happening. Me and David.

Why not? He made a better Ecks than my ex.

I lifted my ass and slid down the bed, between his legs, and rested my head on the pillow.

"Like this?" he asked me, lowering his body against mine. "Kind of basic. If you want—"

"I want to look you in the eyes," I told him. "Now that we're out of the darkness."

We kissed, his lips sliding off mine to plant kisses on my nose, my cheeks, my chin, and when they returned to my mouth, my tongue caught his. I found myself smiling, feeling like an idiot, but he always smiled back at me. David's thighs propped mine up, prodding me just enough to position me in a more accommodating way, then he laid his engorged cock right on top of my clit. I braced myself with a breath, reached down to take it in my hand, and guided it into me.

That's it. That's the feeling.

David opened me as I had never felt before. My breath thinned as I attempted to fill my lungs. His eyes wouldn't break the gaze with mine for several seconds. I smiled as I felt him sliding all the way into me. He balanced himself on his elbows as he brought himself closer to me. I loved the feeling of his breath on my lips; it smelled like chocolate. My thighs scraped at his sides as I rocked along with his motions. I gurgled into his ear, which made him chuckle—I would have to get payback for that later. I sucked in a breath and felt it building.

When he slowed, taking a moment to capture his breath and fix his control again, David reached a hand down between us and tickled my clitoris.

"Nnnnh," I whimpered. With a final long inhale and exhale, he began to pump me again. My fingernails sank into the small of his back, provoking a groan from him, and I thrilled to each movement we made together. His fingers were driving me harder into my climax, stoking it, rubbing as if he were literally trying to set me on fire. I cried out in a trembling voice. How embarrassing it would be for someone to hear that, I thought in the back of my mind.

Then I just didn't care. Let everyone hear how David was taking me home.

I opened my eyes and found him looking at me again. Oh, that adoration! It was better than his colossal cock. Well... maybe they were in a tie for first place. I huffed out my breaths and moaned. David rolled onto his side, taking me halfway with him, changing the angle he used to ply me. I could feel the sunlight warming my bare back just before I lost hold on it. I froze, hit a high note, felt my feet curl, and clenched down on him as I came.

David kept thrusting into me as I tried to meet his gaze through my heavy-lidded eyes.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn."

"Go on," I whispered to him. I flexed my muscles for a tighter grip on him, breathing onto his cheek, wanting to give him everything I could. "I want you to, David. I want you to cum in me."

His hand found my breast and he plucked at my nipple as his thrusting picked up speed. I threw back my head, trying to concentrate on meeting his pelvis with mine, and then he shook as he erupted into me. His warm semen ran out of me as he continued to pump with fading effort. I bowed my head, my forehead on his shoulder, and I thought I might cry.

No. I felt too good to cry.

"Your brother's an asshole," I said. I looked up at him when he said nothing. He smiled at me. It was a relief. "Sorry."

"No. You're right. He can be." David turned his head so he wasn't breathing right into my face, though I didn't mind it. "I'll, uh... I'll make sure he deletes that video. I shouldn't have... I'm sorry I uncovered you like that..."

"Do you really like how I look?" I shouldn't have tried to force another compliment from him, but after the day I'd spent playing second fiddle to Kismet, I wanted all the body worship I could get. David propped himself up and stared down between us. I felt conspicuous, even filthy, with him still in me, though I could feel him retreating.

"God, Pen... do you know how many times I've jacked off just thinking about you?" I smiled, my eyebrows arched high, and he shook his head. "That was a stupid thing to say."

"I don't think it would sound so good coming from anyone else," I said. I kissed him on the cheek, then on the lips.

Nervous, attractively meek, David asked, "Have you ever... not, you know, doing that... but have you ever thought about me? About being with me?"

I smiled, thinking nothing about my imperfect teeth, and I told David, "I don't think I'll think of anyone else for a while."

Our ski weekend didn't involve anymore skiing. Renee, Ricky, Ecks, and Kismet all must have returned to the slopes, and I'm sure David and I were the subject of some gossip, but we loved having the cabin all to ourselves. David brought my suitcase in from the car, and by the time everyone came home, I had showered and put on some clothes—but for most of the day, we didn't need them.

T.E.