All Comments on 'The Pool Boy Pt. 01'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
OK, I'm a pedant

He had his left hand on her left breast and his right hand on her right breast? Is he a contortionist?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are ill!

I am not a hater, I am sorry about your mental health!

"Any guy who could watch his wife blow the pool boy and get his rocks off doing it is probably a pretty cool guy."

This was your comment:

Any guy that would rather wank then fuck is one Sick puppy!

PS: I do agree with your "cool guy" comment.

If there is nothing in the head draft through the ears will keep him cool!

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What wife doesn't want to see

her husband suck a cock? A normal one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stick to Incest....

This was just plain stupid.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 6 years ago
Good premise....

Sexy, if often used plot for this nice little hotwife themed post. Be careful with your proof reading and try to further humanize the dialogue. It’s all a little bit stiff. Nice start down this path. I look forward to more from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore the haters

Good story. I gave it a 4. Right now, the story is rated above 3 stars so other people must like it too. Don’t worry about the other comments. There’s seems to be a group of people who make a living criticizing these types of stories. To dislike them as much as they say they do, they sure read lots of them. I eagerly await part 2!

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Well Done!

I don't normally like this type of story, but it was so well written that you have changed my mind about this type of kink.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Separate category

Theses dumb stories need their own category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! And yet ANNONY

you read every fucking one of these gay stories. What does that say about your sorry fag ass???????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Don’t listen to haters, like the douchebag above... everyone gets turned on by different things... I loved your story it’s one of my fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

If you don't like these stories, don't read them. Looking forward to part 2.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

loved this story. pretty clear whats its about from the intro. some of the "readers" on this site are pretty "illiterate!" if you don't like., don't read it. but i really like this story. I hope you write a couple more chapters. good character development. nice story line. you just need to ignore stupid comments.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Eating cum and sucking dick belongs in GAY!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The sad pathetic troll is back I see

He posted under Gordo 12 and all of the negative anonymous comments. Such a very sad little loser who would rather spend his time posting on stories he doesn't like rather than simply admitting his homosexual tendencies and beating off to stories of cocksucking like he so desires.

kiwiloverkiwiloverabout 6 years ago
Loved it

You captured the fantasy beautifully. The reason behind and agreement is so seldom done well. I feel bad only giving 4 stars as this is way better than I could ever write. Looking forward to part 2. Ignore the idiot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the husband wanted?

To try some cock. What does he do? Convince his wife to fuck the pool boy so he could have his share of cock too. Another flying turd! 32 gays favorited this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars.

Speaking as a straight guy who has no interest in anyone's creampie (unless it was put there by me!) - I found the story really fun and filthy in a good, sexy way. It's one I'll share with my wife, for sure.

But half the fun, I have to admit, is watching the sexually insecure 'phobes going into their frenzy of homosexual panic. They must LOVE this stuff, since they never seem to miss a story that has "bisexual male" in the tags. I don't think there's anyone who reads more cuckold/cheating/slutty wives stories than the haters who follow them so intensely.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
Weak.

If you start out with agreement basically reached, you have nowhere to take the story. Except toward stroke. This was a mediocre stroke story, but you posted in LW where a good backstory is a must.

davp6255davp6255about 6 years ago
Message to hindsight2020

CaseyBea, I'm looking forward to the rest of the tale. Keep it happening. and special word to "hindsight2020" I note that you have not written anything except negative criticism about anything, no stories yourself for others to critique. TROLL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story fun times for both

And the troll must really really love the thought of sucking another cock because he seems to seek out these stories to right his asinine comments on. For someone who claimed not to like them he sure does spend an awful lot of time reading them. I am certain he is a cuck wannabe and dreams of sucking cream pies from his frigid wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
last comment

you really are one sick fucker. My God man, get a fucking life, it shouldn't revolve around a porn story. It's obvious you got a problem, get some help to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't have to read this garbage to know it's trash.

Comments said it all. Anytime a story is defended as strongly as this one, it must be trash.The perverts are out in numbers today. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love to know how this crap got a 4

30 loved it. That's not possible. Someone know how to inflate this trash of a story. Just plain chuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

Thanks for the imagery! I look forward to the continuation of the story because this is where we get to let our imaginations run wild. What an uptight world this would be without somewhere to share and vent. Open minds and closed minds speak your peace, I'm just glad to have a place to be entertained by stories like these and other kinds. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome story, need follow up badly. 5 star. sharing is caring

Very nice story looking forward to second chapter and all the cry babies that don't like this stuff go pound sand

erictonerictonabout 6 years ago
Very enjoyable, well done. More please.

I recently posted a similarly themed story and then got numerous emails requesting I join them in deleting the seriously negative commentators who are trying to stymie the loving wives category. Would have been nice if they had left instructions on how to do that, but to me its just not that important. Let em howl at the moon.

Geisha1Geisha1about 6 years ago
Liked it! 5 stars

Great read. Anxious to read chapter 2. I’ve never liked the name Crystal- always seems slutty to me - but I liked the character crystal in the story. Good dialogue.

But don’t forget about “Penny and Ryan “ !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for the comments

1. To the cuck story haters you should give 2**, because the Literotica has software to inflate one parts of the 1* and one parts of the 5*****.

2. To the Cuck story authors: The negative comments help the cuck story haters to avoid the cuck stories. If you delets the negative comments, more cuck story haters will read your stories. If the cuck story authors delete the negative comments so they PROVOCATE THE SEXUAL MAJORITY! Somebody who likes this lifestyle as sexual minority the negative comment will not disturb, except for the cuckolding lifestyle fans want to PROVOCATE the sexual majority.

3. Thank you to the negative comments I will not read this story. Many sexual majority readers look at the comment section to avoid the cuck stories.

SO ONCE MORE THANK YOU NEGATIVE COMMENTERS I COULD AVOID TO READ THIS STORY!

It is pity the Literotica does not divide the Loving Wives into 2 categories and the sexual minority and the sexual majority could avoid each others.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
What a great husband/wife team

Guy/guy is next, go for it. I love it xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I have eaten cum from my wife's pussy regularly over 35 years of marriage, mostly my own but from time to time from some secret lover who has just fucked her before she returns home from work. She doesn't know I know, but she sure gets off on knowing that I am eating his cum. Also, I have tasted pussy on her breath several times over the years, and I know she loves the taste of her own juices when she kisses me deeply after she cums all over my mouth when I eat her pussy. She also must have detected another guys cum on my breath and in my mouth when I come home after sucking a cock. I have even intentionally left a bit of a semi-dried coating on my mustache, so she can enjoy it even more. While we have not openly acknowledge our secret trysts to each other, she seems to not mind, even enjoy it. I know I do. To those who judge, I say you would probably love it too. Maybe your negative comments conceal a side of you that you don't want to admit. Try it sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AB

Wondered where the LW slut was. Bet she keeps the poolboy, mailman, lawn guys, local cop, and several illegal aliens tuned up every day. Husband loves it, you know.

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
My Girl's Happiness

Truly enjoyable fantasy, so what if there's haters out there (Big deal) liked what I read. Simple, straight forward & simply put very believable.

Talk about good clean & sickable with suckable fun (Now it's Bill's turn to taste the wife) to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delete

Please do us all a service and delete the trolls who keep saying how much they love it. Especially the whore, Anette, who hates her poor cuck husband.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Let go

I think it's time to get out there and have some extra fun with your wife. Mine loves it and I love it when she tells me about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't Have To Read

I just see a stupid cuck story, one bomb, and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

Totally agree. Question remains, why does it bother these willing or would be cuckolds so much that others also have an opinion? Are they feeling guilty about being a willing cuckold and have the need to lash out at those that don't share their kink? Wish one of those trolls would enlighten us why they have such issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous- ignore the haters

Why? Because they don't share your kink? You really are a sad little dick, what's the matter can't get it up unless you watch your wife whore herself out?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Whining

Nothing quite as predictable as the cucks whining and crying when someone disses one of their favorite stories. I like to read them just to see how bad they are, then I give my opinion. Fuck them if they don't like it. I would have this pool boy clean the bottom of the pool, and the him to an anvil to help him stay there.

EasypeterEasypeterover 4 years ago
Just saying

My wife has the same fantasy. She loves telling me that another guy came in her as I eat her out. She says that one day she’ll get to watch me suck one .

pasadenaapasadenaaabout 1 year ago

good start!! love it:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

HEY CB…IM BACK! Just can’t get enough of u and ur stories… ur not just a beautiful mind… you’re as hot as they get! I’m off to the next chapter with total bi brain fog 😂😊😜😘

I’ll B BACK! SB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Having him cum on her face Madame shoot a big load. I would love my wife to do that with me watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
1360 Followers
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES