All Comments on 'The Porker Party'

by blackbidick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CALL ME DAN

Would love to-be Dan and be on the recieving end of GANGBANG, Would have loved in both end. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ugh the crap Literotica allows to post!

you constantly mix/screw up names it makes it confusing and impossible to read. If it were more than a minor spank fantasy for you being Dan getting the gang bang, you'd pay attention... Literotica REALLY!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poker not porker

Most people will not read your story if you can't even get the title right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Last comment, who cares, the story is good. 5 of us were playing texas poker. I knew 3 of the guys, one Graham I had seen before. The host, Andrew got his wife Roslyn to serve drinks. A former air stewardess, she was still in good shape in her 50s. Graham got knocked out early, I was second, the others kept playing. Graham and I talked, Roslyn kept walking past, I touched the front of my trousers, mmm nice isn't she, I looked at Graham he was looking at my hand. I moved it, he looked at my crotch, I put my hand back, slowly rubbing myself. I nodded, then got up, he followed, I went into one of the bedrooms, he closed the door,i dropped my trousers, my cock springing out. He took it in his hand and I pushed his shoulders down, he knew, his mouth engulfing the head of my cock, mm, not his first, my cock hard. I lift him up, he took his trousers off, wow, nice ,sheer pink panties. Turn around, let me see, he did, leaning slightly forward, I traced his crack with my finger, through his panties. I moved him to the bed, he leaned on all fours, I lowered his panties, a nice big round bottom, I got my tube of lube, put 2 blobs on the head of my cock and moved between his buttocks, finding his hole and entered, he pushed back as I slid all the way into him and began fucking him, warm, not too tight, a good fuck for both of us, his cum shooting from him as he stroked his cock, my cum firing into his warm depths. We moved away, cleaned up and dressed, moved back to the table for the second game. After everyone had left and my cock had been deep in Roslyns pussy, Andrew licking out my cum, we discussed whether Graham should be asked to the next party. .

,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun Game

Poker at it's finest. Would love to live in that neighborhood and get in to the game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waitress

I don't play poker anymore but would love to be the waitress each night

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 1 year ago

Could have been a great story but too hard to follow with the name changes. I stopped reading early.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous