All Comments on 'The Post'

by kongjohn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice tale

nice, you did not finish with your two friends. did they know it was your sister on

the web ? your tale is good with just the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story... but

Good story. But please learn the difference between "you're" and "your".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel

Sequel plz

ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
I love this story.

Please write a second chapter. I can see many chapters to this and even have them become lovers for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And...

Your, you're...too, to...were, we're...

ansdguyansdguyalmost 6 years ago
Yes...

More please. This is a very erotic tale, worth continuing.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME story

Loved him fucking Sydney.

I hope you add another chapter where he admits to knowing it was her. Also That his buddies have guessed it was her.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
It pays to be honest

Great story 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Contractions ... and more

Fun read other than the childish errors in grammar that are like potholes in an otherwise nice roadway.

Try to recognize contactions by their meaning. Sound out the longer form in your mind and maybe that will help your spellings. A contraction uses an apostrophe to join two words into one, substituting for the missing letter(s).

your : belonging to you (possesive)

You're : You Are (contraction)

were : past tense of are (adverb)

We're : We Are (contraction)

there : farther than here (locative)

their : belonging to them (possesive)

They're : They Are (contraction)

Too : also, as well was, in addition to, more (adverb)

To: opposite of from, a direction (preposition)

then : indicating a point in time : "then she came"

than : comparing objects or qualities : "larger than his"

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Really enjoyed

this story. Good Read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Might be fun to have a gangbang with the brother and two friends

happywriter007happywriter007almost 6 years ago
Oh, you left me hanging!

First I apologise for the rude comments about grammar of my fellow readers. That is simply not appropriate. Why don't they spend their efforts in writing their own story?

But back to your story, I really liked it, and hope you will put together a sequel? After all, they seem to have so much to discover!

Please? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

This story is excellent and i don’t give a crap about grammer or spelling unless it detracts from the understanding of the story. I do wish that he had shown her more evidence of his love for her rather than just wham bam. She talked about a boy friend that only wanted to bang her and split. He should have taken his clu from that especially since she is his twin sister who he should have a lot of love for her in the place. If there is a second chapter to this he should show that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

First of all you CAN NOT look at a vagina. It's the fuck tube idiot. Do you call a cock a urethra??? WHY don't you call a pussy a cervix? It would be equal to calling it a vagina. Do you call a dick a prostate? Also bare pussy is great for wimps of today that think they are men. They just love the six year old look.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous