The Post

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kongjohn
kongjohn
84 Followers

Sydney recovers quickly and looks back at me, still slowly slipping in and out of her dripping cunt. "Can you fuck me hard?"

I laugh, "You know it!" Sydney smiles and reaches under her body to rub her clit. I place both hands on her hips, and start pounding in and out of her pussy as fast as I can. The sounds of her groans, grunts and moans fill the air as I fuck her as fast and hard as I can. Her pussy juices coat my cock and some have splattered out of her onto my thighs as well as her own inner thighs. "I'm going to cum..." I groan for the second time that day.

"Where ever you want to..." Sydney moans back. I try to hold back my orgasm for as long as I can, wanting to enjoy the feeling of being inside of my sister's pussy for as long as possible. Finally, I can't hold back any longer and I shoot my load inside of her for the second time. Sydney moans softly with each twitch of my cock and each new rope of cum inside of her tight hole.

My cock finally starts to deflate inside of her and I slide it out. I look down at my sister's pussy and find it to be a mess. Her juices and cum coat my soft cock, my thighs, her thighs and her pussy lips. Sydney reaches between her legs and slides two fingers inside of herself. She pulls them out, showing me that they are coated with my cum. Sydney then greedily sucks them clean before slipping them back inside of herself for more. "So now what?" I ask.

Sydney flips onto her back, pulling her fingers out of her drooling pussy. "First, I'm getting cleaned up. I'm sweaty, sticky and full of cum. Then I'm washing all of this." She motions around at her bed. "But after that... well, we still have a few days before mom and dad come home."

"I like the way you think!" I say, standing up off her bed and helping my sister to her feet. Sydney starts to walk away, but I gently slap her ass as she passes me.

She turns and smiles at me, "Save that for later..." Then she walks down the hall. I stand there, watching her hips sway side to side, my cum still drooling out of her pussy. Damn... Is the only thought that goes through my head.

kongjohn
kongjohn
84 Followers
12