The Potent Phrase Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She retraced her route and took her time getting a suitable sample for me.

"Forty-seven." I whispered in her ear and sat bold upright, grabbing my arm her free hand.

"Fawk me! I'm such a freak!" She exclaimed when the orgasm had passed. "Which glass Ralph?"

"The shot glass, please."

She extracted her hand and carefully transferred her nectar to the rim of my glass, taking care to coat the entire circumference. My vodka was half finished and had warmed up to room temperature. Pussy juice was just the thing to make it palatable again. I lifted it to my lips and tasted her for the first time. She tasted even better than she smelled and I was going to need a lot of this directly from the source. I licked, sipped, turned, and repeated until the drink and the juices were gone.

Our food was delicious and we concentrated on it for a while. From time to time she would pause from eating and tell me some more of her "Confessions of a Middle Aged Pervert".

"Sometimes when I'm in the mood I will do some of my crazy stuff with the blinds open..."

"From time to time I'll stop in the middle of the session and go out to the store, naked under a loose dress, with a vibrating egg in my pussy or a butt plug in my ass. I don't last a minute when I get back inside..."

"Once I ordered delivery and answered the door in just a towel. I had to turn my back to get change from my purse and I'm sure he could see everything..."

"I had a black guy in Jamaica fuck me over my balcony while his girlfriend watched from the beach below..."

Kate came over only once as she now had a few more customers at the other end of the bar. I could see the programmed effect on her as she came to replace our drinks. Catherine, it seemed, wasn't a particularly heavy drinker and I'd been taking it easy with my (recently enhanced) Grey Goose and soda chaser. As she shook me a new one with ice she faced us and she knew we were both enjoying watching her ample chest jiggle. I got the longest, best shaken vodka shot ever. Remembering what I'd told her about not being shocked, I reached over to my date and blatantly jiggled her big breasts in sympathy. The girls held each others eyes and Kate seemed like she had to force herself back to her work when she was done.

"I'm getting wet thinking about her licking my finger", confessed Catherine, "I'd like to taste her myself." She added

Hmm, that can be arranged I thought to myself.

A few minutes later, at 10:00 PM, a new bartender joined Kate and, quelle horrure, he took his position at our end of the bar. He approached us to see if we needed anything and, since all the other barflies were at Kate's end, he started to make small talk with us. Kate hustled over to us:

"Matt, these our my friends Ralph and Catherine", she said, almost elbowing him out of the way.

"I can swap ends with you and take care of them if you like. I've no idea why Dave asked you to come in tonight, didn't he know it would be slow because of the holiday?"

Matt, it seemed clear to me, wasn't a huge fan of our Kate. He wanted to be the boss of this little kingdom and he didn't take too kindly to her discussing his necessity in front of us. Even my lousy gaydar (and I have plenty of gay friends on either side of the bar) immediately alerted so I understood why he was immune to her obvious charms and saw her only as a competitor in his illustrious career. Ignoring the suggestion to swap ends he said:

"Well, sometimes it's busy on the Friday before a holiday and sometimes it's not. It would have been a bigger problem if it had been busy and I wasn't here. If you're tired why don't you go and ask Dave if you can go home early?"

I saw her anger rise. Matt wanted to be the hero that closes out the bar and takes the lion's share of the cash tips. Kate cared about the tips too but, more importantly, she wasn't done having her programmed fun with us. It seemed as if he was even interfering with her strange tendency to get wet and taste pussy in her mouth when she was around us.

I quickly stepped in. I couldn't use the forty-eight shortcut on the girls while he wasn't under my control so I spoke the magic phrase to all three of them. I saw that they heard me and I noticed the slight flicker of their expression that I was learning to recognize as they fell under my control:

"Matt, you'll try to appreciate Kate more and begrudgingly realize that she has a great rapport with the customers and she generates more than her fair share of the tips. What's more, every time you notice her ass, like when she bends over or walks away from you, you'll find yourself aroused. You won't follow through on it, of course, but you'll find yourself becoming attracted to her and you'll begin to question your sexuality."

Perhaps, I thought, messing with him like that was going to far so I added:

"The more you work with her the more you will appreciate and respect her. The sexual effects will be strong tonight and for your next couple of shifts together but will begin to wear off after that. However, if you ever find yourself being mean to straight girls just because you're gay, you will immediately remember your attraction to Kate's ass until it reminds you to be more tolerant."

"Kate, if it is possible for you to leave early without it going against you with your, we'd be very happy to go for a drink somewhere else. You want to be around us. You'd like to be alone with us. Go check with your boss and, if he's okay with it, get organized to leave."

"Catherine, you aren't done with Kate yet so you'll be happy to go along with whatever plan we come up with."

"And, all of you, when I say the number forty-seven you girls will have a nice orgasm and you, Matt, will have a small, involuntary ejaculation."

Kate grinned at us, fluttered her eyelashes at Catherine, and hurried off on her mission. I turned to my remaining victims and said in my best (not too difficult) impression of a insensitive male bar customer:

"Damn, look at that ass! That is one fine piece of ass Kate has..."

They both watched her walk off.

"...forty-seven."

Catherine immediately squirmed in her chair and this time she gripped my knee. She gave a low groan.

Matt's face was a picture! A look of lust, a look of horror, and finally a wash of shame. For the first time in his life mean-spirited Matt had cum in his pants just by looking at a girl's ass. He froze and then practically ran away from us as he tried to work out what to do about his sticky predicament and his unexpected thoughts.

Catherine leaned into me and began to lovingly rub my cock through my pants.

"What a fun date, Ralph! I'm having such a good time."

"Me too Catherine." I said, thinking that it had a long way yet to go.

As we finished our drinks Kate came back, practically skipping like a schoolgirl.

"I'm free!" She giggled: "Let's get out of here!"

"Sure, but we still have to pay our check." I said.

"Hmm, let me get it rather than Matt." She said and I knew exactly what she meant.

After a moment at the register she delivered the check without wasting time on the usual leatherette American Express folder. I took it from her without discussion on who should pay. As I suspected it was highly discounted and I paid it in cash with a reasonable tip that would have been much more substantial if she had still been working.

Kate had hitched up her skirt and probably folded over the waist like a schoolgirl. She was still wearing her uniform blouse but it was fully unbuttoned and beneath it was a pale pink cami top that must have already have been there beneath the shirt. She had let down her magnificent red hair which shimmered just below shoulder level.

All in all the minor transformation was more than enough for her to fit perfectly with our more planned appearance. There was just one more adjustment to make it perfect:

"Forty-eight, Kate, you're free but not quite enough. Go to the bathroom and take off your bra."

"Sorry, I'll just go to the bathroom before we leave."

"Sure, me too. Be right back Catherine."

I was back a few minutes before Kate. Catherine looked so good as I walked up that I couldn't help run my hand up her outer thigh - stay-ups I confirmed - and kissed her hard on the lips. She responded eagerly. I seemed to me that Kate's involvement wasn't any kind of a problem to her. In fact, it appeared to be the opposite so, while I knew I could fix most problems by resorting to the special phrase, I hoped it wouldn't be necessary.

Kate hurried up to us, her big free tits leading the way: "Ok, let's go!" she said enthusiastically.

The restaurant was only a short walk to my favorite bar. The one where this adventure had all begun just one short week previously. I didn't even bother to ask the girls if they had a preference and I think they we too enamored with each other to care where we went so long as we were together. They positioned themselves on either side of me. Catherine hooked her arm in mine and Kate took my hand. Everyone we passed looked at us. Men looked hard at the two big titted girls and then glanced at me to try to figure out what was my trick. Two girls passed and looked just as much but I swear I saw a glance at my crotch to see if the secret was there.

Without much direction from me we arrived at the bar. The bouncer was checking a line of kids' IDs but he grinned when he saw me and waved us right in. The holiday weekend had lessened the Friday night crowd but not considerably. Luckily there was a space at my usual corner of the bar - I'm not entirely sure why I like to sit around the short corner of the common L-shaped bar arrangement. All the big screens in the bar were showing the music videos - it was 90's music tonight except for the one immediately behind us. Several guys and some long-suffering partners were watching some baseball game on it and they had taken two of the three chairs from our bar corner.

Kate and I indicated for Catherine to take the remaining chair in the corner where the bar met the wall and we stood to her left, Kate between us.

In the days before I came in Jerrie's mouth she wouldn't have batted an eyelid if I'd come in with two hot women. If she didn't like them she'd eventually get around to telling me but, if she did, she'd encourage me and perform her wingman duties as efficiently as her bartending ones. I didn't really expect that to change now (and I could easily fix it if necessary) but I wasn't too unhappy to see that it was Sausage Night with Pat (straight) and Mark (gay) behind the bar. They were pretty good wingmen too and they would miss things that Jerrie would spot if the three of us got a little crazy.

Mark is a good guy - very different from Kate's Matt - and we get along well. He always spots me coming in and, nine times out of ten, I'm waiting patiently for him to finish the drink he's making before trying to get his attention when he comes directly to me and I realize it was my drink he was pouring. Today was no exception and he hustled up to us, set down my drink, and took the ladies orders with a smile.

"I think you've been here before once or twice", said Kate.

"Once or twice a week", added Catherine, not far off the mark.

Mark delivered the rest of the round, introduced himself to the girls, and made small talk with us. He complimented and contrasted their hair, called them beautiful, and made a few funny what-are-you-doing-with-him comments.

"We're saving you from having to look at him all night!" Said Catherine.

"Unless you want him, Mark. We can find something else to do." Said Kate and pulled Catherine tight to her.

"He's not my type", I said and paused for effect: "I don't do bald men."

And we continued in this cheery vein through our quickly drained first drinks. Mark poured and delivered replacement and then went back to assist Pat with the demanding crowd at the other end.

Kate still had her arm around Catherine and she whispered something in her ear. Catherine turned to her and they kissed hard on the lips. I saw in the darkness that Kate's hand was now on Catherine's knee with her finger just beneath the hem of her dress.

I leaned in close to Kate and said: "Forty-seven."

Both girls went rigid and their gasps were audible above the music. Kate's hand slid further beneath the dress. I wasn't feeling left out, I could happily watch (and encourage and direct) this all night. But why be left out at all? The party behind us were still engrossed in their game. If they suddenly swiveled one hundred and eighty degrees they would still not see much in the darkness. I simply reached down with two hands and eased Kate's skirt up her thighs. I didn't stop until the bottom of her (white) panties was revealed.

As she paid attention to Catherine I paid attention to her perfect ass. Her butt cheeks were cool to my touch and I alternated between stroking and groping them. The girls indulged in a lengthy kiss. I placed my hand between Kate's legs with my forefinger applying pressure at her wet opening. I slipped my free hand under the hem of her top and slid it up to the bottom of her big tit. I longed to feel the whole breast but her tits were at bar top level and it would have been too obvious.

Kate didn't comment or object. She pressed back and down against my hand while she continued her efforts beneath Catherine's dress. I gave up on her half tit for now and slid my hand down her tummy and into her panties. Now I had one hand on her clit and one pushing her panties into her pussy. Going for broke I fingered her panties to the side and my two fingers slid inside her. Kate groaned and bore down on me, spasms wracking her body. My God, she just came all by herself with no need of my artificial commands. Women are amazing!

Kate gave up on Catherine and turned to me: "Fawwwwk, Ralph!" She gasped and kissed me full on the lips.

Catherine smiled at us. I didn't want her to miss out so I extracted my slick fingers and offered them to her. The way she licked and sucked them made me hard immediately as I imagined what her mouth could do to my cock.

"Maybe we should get out of here too?" Suggested Catherine.

Kate was still buzzed from cumming on my fingers so I moved to fix her skirt but her white panties were just to tempting to resist so I grabbed the waistband and eased them down her legs. Keeping them above the soiled floor, I tapped her calf and she compliantly raised each foot in turn to help me remove them. I felt their soft warmth in my hand as I slipped them into my pocket before finally smoothing down her skirt.

"Maybe we should take off hers too?" I said in Kate's ear.

"Yeah, good luck with that!" Giggled Kate. "She isn't wearing any."

Hah! She hadn't mentioned that earlier in the restaurant when I instructed her to put her hands into her panties and extract some juice.

I got Mark's attention and made the international sign of the check. As usual it was very reasonable and I paid in cash to speed up the process.

"Have a good night folks and don't keep Ralph up all night."

We turned to leave and the girls went first. As we circumnavigated the game watchers one of the two girls looked straight at me, arched her eyebrows in mock surprise and smiled. She was quite attractive and for a second I thought she was hitting on me. Hmm, I'd love too but my hands are full already! Then as I passed I glanced back and realized that her position at the table and the gap between two of the guys meant she had probably been able to figure out exactly what we were doing at the bar. We should have been a little more careful but the thrill and risk was exciting.

We emerged into the early late night air. I was nicely buzzed now and I could tell that Catherine, at least, was the same way. The girls sandwiched me again and leaned their soft breasts in against my sides. Catherine's hand dipped down and grabbed my ass as we walked. My cock got properly hard at the prospect of getting these two beautiful women home.

As we crossed the street to my block I saw the chair where the two girls had paid me handsomely for cigarettes the night I received The Gift. I smiled to myself and the memory brought out my inner pervert.

"Wait a moment... Catherine, here, lean over the chair..."

The phrase had certainly got me into this wonderful situation but the night was taking on its own momentum now and there was no need to use it. Catherine bent over the chair and placed her hand on the backrest.

"Pull up her skirt and stand up close to block us." I said to Kate.

As Kate revealed Catherine's perfect ass to me for the first time I extracted my cock through my zipper. I was wet with precum and she was still wet from the bar fun. There was no resistance as I eased myself into her for the first time.

The street was quiet and the traffic was light. Taxis and the occasional van hurried by.

"I'm going to fuck you for ten cars. Count them out."

"One..." she gasped as a food delivery truck rumbled by.

Kate stood at her side and began to play with her big tits as the swung inside her dress.

"Two... uh... three..." all taxis.

We quickly got to eight but then the light changed and I got to fuck her hard for sixty bonus seconds until, with two more cars and two hard thrusts, we fulfilled the mission, tucked ourselves in and proceeded on home.

Catherine led us to her apartment rather than mine. As soon as we were inside the door we huddled together in a mass kissing and groping session.

"Bedroom. Now." Catherine stated, leading us there and pulling her dress over her head as she went.

She turned to us and unclasped her bra and I saw her naked except for her pantyhose for the first time. Magnificent.

"Undress her for me." She instructed me and I did.

From there on it was a long, intensive, suck, fuck, and lick fest. I remember fucking Kate from behind while she licked Catherine. I remember two girls licking my cock at the same time. A reverse cowgirl with rotating riders. Catherine's finger in my ass and balls in her hand while I fucked Kate missionary. Somewhere towards the end I came in Kate's mouth and she immediately shared it with Catherine. When I finally drifted off to sleep the two girls were still playing with each other.

The light streaming in woke me but not too early. I knew immediately where I was and it didn't take very long to identify the pale ass spooning against me as Kate's, her leg over Catherine's and an arm over her chest.

My worn cock was uncomfortably hard and I needed to pee. As worked on extracting myself from the wall side of the bed, Kate was just too tempting to resist yet again. Easing her lower leg straight I mounted her thigh and pressed my cock on her opening. What a glorious sight it was to see both of them sprawled naked. I was three quarters of the way to heaven before her eyes drifted lazily open.

Kate turned her head and smiled up at me and a few more luxurious strokes was all it took to be shooting my load inside her. She smiled contentedly at me and we held the position till I softened and slid out of her.

"Mmm, that's how to wake a girl." She whispered.

"Mmm, thank you... but I uh...need to pee."

"Shhh. Then let's go."

First Kate and then me, we climbed carefully over the sleeping beauty and made our way to the bathroom. Kate closed the door behind us and I headed to the toilet not at all embarrassed after our night together. Friends who cum in each other pee together, or something like that.

"No, come on, you can pee in the shower." Kate said, obviously fully supporting my mantra.

I only hesitated for a second before following her into the large, glass-walled shower enclosure.

"I've never really seen it before. Can I hold it?"

"Sure. But it might be a bit distracting."

She stood behind me and took my cock in her hand. I used my own hand to show her how to pull back my foreskin a little. I worked to focus on the task in (her) hand but I needed to go badly and it didn't take much longer than usual.