The Potent Phrase Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Cool!" She exclaimed as my stream started. At first I was hitting the wall but she re-aimed and directed the flow downwards to the drain.

"That's amazing, I can feel it flowing through your dick. Can you stop it? I mean before you're finished?"

Not easy but not impossible and so I stopped, wondering why. She tugged my hip and turned me to her.

"Can I try this too?" She asked shyly. She knelt down and took my cock again.

"Damn, Kate, you're nuts, I love it!"

My cock was doing his best to stiffen again in her hand but my bladder's need to finish overwhelmed him. My pee burst out again and splashed all over her chest. I had plenty of pee left for her to play with, directing the golden stream over each nipple and down between her legs. When the jet slowed to a trickle and eventually stopped she leaned forward and popped me into her mouth and licked me clean. What an amazing sensation. What an amazing girl.

"My turn. Want to watch?"

She rose and spread her legs slightly and pressed in on her mons. After a few seconds her pee began to dribble and then flow strongly. I'd have been quite happy to kneel before her and drink her goddess essence like an acolyte but I felt weirdly reserved as if it's wrong to drink pee on a first date. I simply watched.

When she was done she grinned at me: "A whole lot of firsts hanging out with you Ralph."

We organized the water and helped ourselves to Catherine's expensive toiletries. I soaped every inch of her. I carefully washed around her pussy and asshole and I wasted a lot of L'Occitane body wash on her luxurious chest. She returned the favor to me and when her finger brushed over my asshole my cock began to stir again.

He was pretty tired, however. God knows how long I was hard last night and how many times I had cum. And not to forget I'd cum again no more than ten minutes ago. Needing an extra edge I said the magic phrase to myself and instructed my cock to feel amazingly good and to be able to cum again as quickly as needed.

Kate used her soapy hands to play with my asshole and stroke my revived cock.

"Can you come again?"

"I will if you keep doing that!"

After a minute of stroking me, slowly and gently, then more firmly, she pushed her finger into my asshole and, phrase or no phrase, I spurted what little cum I had left into her hand.

"Mmm, you're pretty good for an old man!" She joked (I hope).

"And you're pretty good at that for a child... now your turn."

We'd been under the nice "rainfall" shower but there was also a hand held spray as every good shower should include. I took it from its holder and played with the settings until I found "Turbo Mode" and "Low". I handed it to her and she understood what I was suggesting as every good horny girl would. I alternated between groping her ass and tits, sucking on her nipple, and kissing her deeply while she directed the spray on her clitoris.

"Oh God, ahhhhh... yes!"

Her knees wobbled and I had to physically support. She jerked the shower from her over sensitive clitoris. I took it from her, set it to normal mode, and used it to rinse the last of the soap and shampoo from our bodies.

Catherine's bathroom had a selection of towels like a hotel room. I put one on the floor and helped her out. She took one for her hair and I dried her body and then my own.

We wrapped ourselves in towels and exited the bathroom. There in the kitchen was Catherine frying thick cured bacon, naked, and covered all over with warm baked beans.

Actually, no, not really!

(Not that I couldn't arrange something like that with my powers... hmm...)

Catherine was still lying in bed nude and asleep (looking almost as good as bacon). She stirred as we retrieved our chaotically discarded clothes and murmured good morning to us.

I reluctantly offered Kate back the panties I found in my pocket but she grinned and told me to keep them as a souvenir. She spent a few minutes partially drying and brushing her amazing hair while I sat on Catherine's bed, stroking her ass and thigh and chatting. When she was ready we kissed Catherine in turn and all agreed that we should plan a repeat performance.

Although I was definitely done with sex for a while I was still enjoying the company of this interesting and beautiful girl so, rather than kick her out, I took her down to my small apartment and gave her a light breakfast before spending a pleasant half hour using "forty-eight" to pose her for a large number of mostly indecent photos for my collection.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and my new life was good.