The Powder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn listed her house with Melissa at a price deliberately too high, thereby ensuring it would not sell. C and A next outfitted Carolyn's home with concealed surveillance cameras and the small remote viewing device she held now. Devan had also pretended to be "Mr. Jacobs" and set up the viewing appointment with Melissa -- an appointment that of course he would never keep. C and A had been indispensable, but Carolyn had been careful to ensure they had no way of knowing about the powder or her ultimate purpose.

In addition to the camera in the master bedroom, Devan installed one in the picture frame above the fireplace. This camera now provided Carolyn with the perfect view of Melissa's actions. Carolyn finally allowed herself to smile. She could no longer hold back the feeling that her first experiment had begun with an amazingly positive result. All that remained was to observe and document the subject's further progress.

11.

Black. Yes, this was the one – at least the one to start, sheer-to-waist. Melissa slit the plastic covering as she rose from her kneeling position to sit on the couch. The cool leather of the sofa on her bare behind felt very good. All her life she had worn panties under her pantyhose. Melissa immediately resolved to be finished with that foolish habit. She pulled the dark nylon material free and tossed the package aside. She gingerly stretched the legs of the hose and became entranced by the soft feel and whispery sound.

Carefully, Melissa ran her right arm down into the right leg of the pantyhose. Reaching the end, she gently grasped the toe-seam between her thumb and forefinger and used her left hand to slide the hose back down her right arm, bunching it as it went. The sensation of the hose on her arms and hands was good, but the anticipation for the final result was building. Her thighs began to tremble slightly and each inhaled breath was accompanied by a slight catch in her throat. As the clump of hose reached her wrist, she grasped one side of the bunch with her left hand. Keeping her right thumb on the inside, she hooked the other fingers around the outside of the bunch, opposite where her left hand held it.

Melissa extended her arms out and downwards and raised her right foot. Pointing her toes, she inserted the foot into the open center of the bunched nylon leg. She had to wriggle her toes slightly and rotate the bunch with her hands to ensure the toe-seam lined up properly. Her concentration on this effort briefly distracted her, allowing her breathing to settle. Melissa then began to slowly pull the hose up her leg, evenly and gently releasing the lower parts of the bunch as she pushed her right leg forward.

The glorious sensation of the delicate material stretching around and griping her leg was almost too much for Melissa. She pressed her lips together and softly exhaled through her nose "mmmmmmmmmm," as she saw and felt her leg being encased by the beloved hosiery. It took her a few moments to regain some semblance of composure. Melissa then shifted her grasp and repeated the process for her left leg, with similar arousing results. Both legs were covered, but she hadn't yet completed her efforts. With trembling stomach, Melissa stood and began pulling the waistband up over her hips. Gradually she pulled the top of the hose to its resting place just below her navel.

All that remained was the small cotton panel, which had still not risen to its intended position. Melissa bent her knees slightly and lightly grasped bits of her hose at each of her knees. She gradually tugged up, up, up on the material as she went up her inner thighs. Gaining enough slack, she pulled the panel into place. The pantyhose at last touched Melissa's pussy.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Melissa's entire body spasmed. A white-hot wire blazed across her brain. "HUUUAAAAhhhhh!!!!! OHHHHhhhhhhhh......" She fell back, collapsing on the couch. Suddenly, every muscle in Melissa's body contracted, forcing her hands tighter against her throbbing crotch. Ecstasy seemed to take on a physical form and wrap Melissa in a hot embrace. "mmmmmmmmm..." Sweat beads broke across her forehead, tears streamed from the corners of her eyes, her breasts heaved, the skin of her nipples crinkled and jutted outward, painfully erect. Suddenly her vision blurred and her muscles released just long enough for her to take in a gasp, "huuaaaammmmmm.....," stars exploded in her head, as waves of pleasure knocked her off the earth.

12.

Carolyn's jaw was agape as she watched the tiny view screen. The picture revealed an unconscious and nearly nude woman sprawled across Carolyn's couch. Carolyn's hands trembled as she set the viewing device on the passenger's seat and stared absently ahead.

Carolyn blinked heavily three or four times before she could develop a coherent thought. The subject had a sexual response. Was that even an adequate way to describe it? Maybe "extreme sexual response." This did not match anything observed in the laboratory animal subjects. Melissa had shown clear signs of interest in the treated item, but Carolyn had not expected or anticipated any associated sexual arousal or release. Carolyn's mind began to race. Had she done anything wrong in preparation? No, she had repeatedly and carefully reviewed her procedure. Was there something about Melissa that Carolyn didn't know? No, nothing that would cause this response. Several weeks of high-priced surveillance of Melissa, to include a covert search of her apartment, mail and computer indicated no kinky sex hang-ups.

No, she could reach no other conclusion than the powder had produced this response. Obviously it has an added affect on humans. Carolyn knew differing responses across species to certain chemicals was not uncommon. She also knew she had to investigate this further. Carolyn grabbed the viewing device in time to see Melissa beginning to regain consciousness.

13.

Melissa's eyes blinked open. "Oh my goodness." She was aware of her surroundings. She could smell her musk in the air and feel the dampness between her legs. Melissa sat up and looked around. She saw her blazer and underwear on the chair. She looked down to see her skirt, empty shopping bag and multiple packages on the floor. She realized what she had done. She placed on hand on her face and another on her stomach and she recalled the most incredible orgasm of her life.

On some level in her mind, she realized something was different. In fact, that part of her brain screamed that something was wrong. But she wasn't prepared to deal with that at the moment. She looked at her legs. She ran her hands across the silky material and smiled. Something wrong? No, this is just perfect.

Melissa knew she should probably get dressed and get back to work. She then remembered the full-length mirror in the master bedroom. She could get great view of herself there. Work could wait. The mirror idea was just too good to resist.

14.

"What is she doing now?" thought Carolyn. The fact that Melissa had not gotten dressed intrigued her, but Carolyn only had a few cameras installed in the house and was afraid she would miss Melissa's next action.

The master bedroom surveillance camera was perfectly positioned to see the dresser, but not at a good angle to view the space in front of the floor length mirror. Carolyn caught glimpses at the edge of the screen and surmised that Melissa was looking at herself, but Carolyn couldn't be certain. The reflection from the small mirror above the dresser seemed to show the same thing, but the resolution of Carolyn's view screen wasn't adequate enough to know for sure.

Carolyn sighed, "I really must observe the subject up close at this point, even if it means direct interaction." Plus, if she continued to sit here in her car in she would eventually attract unwanted attention. What excuse could she give to Melissa for returning home so soon? Carolyn smiled to herself as an idea formed in her head. "Well, if it worked once..." and she slid her hand to her knee.

15.

Melissa gazed into the mirror as she slowly moved her body. Melissa felt no need to describe what she was doing, but even if she did, she would have a difficult time forming the words. She alternately placed her hands on her hips, or her behind, or ran her hands up to her neck and down between her breasts. She faced her hips towards the mirror and then away. She stood on tiptoes and then flatfooted and then bent over to touch her ankles. She removed her hair from the ponytail and let it fall to her shoulders. She pulled her hair up with both hands and clasped her hands together behind her head, elbows up. Her interaction with herself here wasn't sexual, but it wasn't NOT sexual either. Her actions weren't poses, but they weren't NOT poses either. She was aware of herself, but she was also lost in herself. She wasn't just admiring herself. She wasn't just looking at and feeling the pantyhose on her legs. She was somehow experiencing it all and the experience was on a level much higher than what here mere five senses provided.

A faint "click" failed to penetrate her revelry. The loud "MELISSA?!" broke the spell. Melissa felt as if her insides had turned to cold water and crashed to her feet. She was shockingly aware of where she was and what she was doing. OH SHIT! Carolyn! Melissa ran into the master bathroom and locked the door.

"Melissa, are you here?" It was unmistakably Carolyn's voice.

Uh oh! Melissa leaned back against the bathroom and stared up at the ceiling. How am I going to explain this!? She now deeply regretted not bringing her clothes with her when she walked upstairs. Any second now, Carolyn would see her clothes on the floor and know Melissa was still here and naked. There was nothing she could do!

"Uhm, I'm up here! I, ah, had to use the bathroom." This is a disaster. I must sound like an idiot. She has to be wondering why I didn't use the downstairs bathroom and why I came up here without my clothes. Melissa closed her eyes and exhaled. What to do now?

The sound of footsteps on the stairs caused her heart to sink.

"Are you okay, Melissa?"

Melissa rapidly blurted through the door, "Yes, ma'am!"

Whew, I need to slow down. "I-I'm fine...really...just needed to use the bathroom...had to go, ya know?...needed to use the bathroom...that's all." Shut up! I sound like an idiot.

"Of course, dear. You sound like you're doing better."

Melissa knew she didn't sound better at all.

"Hey Melissa, you're going to laugh at this one." Carolyn's voice was much closer than before. She was obviously in the master bedroom now.

"Uh, laugh at w-w-what?" Damn, she's going to wonder why I'm still in here. How long can I keep this up? Melissa wrapped her arms around her stomach, clinching tightly.

"Well, it's the craziest coincidence. I'm on my way back to work, right?" Carolyn's voice was even louder now. Melissa guessed Carolyn was probably standing beside the bed near the bathroom door. Melissa figured Carolyn was waiting for her to come out.

"I'm stopped at a stoplight and I look down and what do I see?"

"Uh, I-I have n-n-no idea." Melissa had the urge to leap away from the door and run to the far end of the bathroom, as if she could melt into the far wall of the shower. But she feared the door would rattle if she took her weight off it. Carolyn would surely hear and think her even odder.

"I'm at the light and I looked down and I saw you and I have something in common."

Even in her state of near panic, Melissa cringed. Something in common? What the hell is she talking about? When is this going to be over? Melissa was aware that she still had no idea how she was going to explain why she was almost naked.

"Uh, s-something in c-c-c-common?" Melissa was reeling. Isn't she going to ask me what I'm doing in her bathroom? Well, she really didn't WANT Carolyn to ask that. Melissa had no idea how she'd answer. But at least the question would be somehow more normal than this current line of questions.

"Why, I looked down and saw that I have a run in my pantyhose."

Melissa froze. Her panic melted away and was replaced by a strange numbness. Carolyn's hose. Melissa's mind replayed the scene earlier from Carolyn's driveway. Carolyn opened the car door wide and swung her leg out, placing her 3-inch designer heel on the driveway. She leaned over to the passenger's seat to grab her briefcase. Her movement caused her skirt to ride up to the top of her thigh. Carolyn's long, shapely leg was on full display.

"Oh." was all that Melissa could muster. She waited absently for Carolyn to continue.

"Well, I didn't have a spare pair of pantyhose in my car." Her voice seemed deeper, throatier. "And though I keep several spares at the office, I didn't like the idea of having to walk all the way across the parking lot and down the crowded halls at work, sporting such a fashion embarrassment." Carolyn was speaking slowly now. The sound waves from her voice passed unhindered through the door. They seemed to pulse directly into Melissa's spine.

"Fortunately, my dear, I wasn't too far from the house. So I decided to come back here and get a fresh pair." Melissa twisted herself around. Her forehead and left shoulder rested against the door. Her left hand absently brushed the underside of her breast. Her right hand stroked her hip. She began to feel that somehow Carolyn would help her with this situation. The fact that she should have known that it was Carolyn's very presence that actually put Melissa in the awkward position didn't occur to her. She was past that now.

"I think I made the proper decision, don't you Melissa?" Carolyn's words were now like a silky fog. They flowed around Melissa's body, caressing her. Melissa heard a zipper. That could only mean that Carolyn was removing her skirt.

"I suppose so," Melissa's right hand came closer to her nipples. Her left hand slid toward her stomach.

"I thought you'd understand, Melissa. Fortunately for you, I was the only one to see your runner. Don't you feel better now that you're wearing a flawless pair of hose?"

"yesssss," it was almost a whisper. Melissa was now actively rolling her right nipple between thumb and forefinger. She was fighting herself to keep her right hand from going between her legs.

"Ahhh, off with the old. It's good to get that ruined pair off. You know, Melissa, I should have taken more care with you. I wasn't certain you were okay when I left you. I certainly should have at least helped you change your pantyhose."

Carolyn's words seemed to resonate at Melissa's very core. "ahhhh, yea... Oh... uh... that'ssss okaaaay..." She was going to lose it. Her right hand trembled perilously close to her pussy. Melissa was going to cum in Carolyn's bathroom, with Carolyn right outside the door. A few minutes ago she had the biggest, most powerful orgasm of her life, but she suspected the one currently building in her would make the previous one seem like nothing. Melissa bit hard at the corner of her cheek. The burst of pain froze her hand momentarily, but the other hand continued to pinch her nipple. This couldn't last. Whatever sense of modesty or reserve she had was crumbling.

"Well, that's nice of you to say, but I still should have helped you."

"Mmm, hmmm..."

"Melissa, why don't you come help me put on my hose."

Stunned! Any normal person would think Carolyn's request was a very illogical twist, but Melissa watched her own hand reach for the doorknob. She paused, teetering on the brink of...something. Melissa was rapidly moving beyond rational thought. Some small part of her still screamed that this whole thing was wrong. Walk naked into the bedroom? It just wasn't right. What would Carolyn think when she sees me?

As if she were reading Melissa's mind, Carolyn said, "It's okay, Melissa, I know your clothes are downstairs. I know you're only wearing one special thing. And I know you look beautiful. Please come help me be beautiful like you."

Completely shattered. Any thought of resistance on Melissa's part was gone in an instant. Melissa was out the door and into the bedroom without even knowing how or when she'd done it. The sight in front of her almost brought her to her knees.

16.

When Carolyn heard Melissa tell her she was in the bathroom, she figured it meant Melissa still had at least some semblance of self-control and modesty. The powder had obviously produced a very strong infatuation in Melissa, but it had not driven her to the point of excluding all other considerations. Carolyn immediately decided to determine how far Melissa's new infatuation extended. Did it center just on Melissa's own interaction with hosiery, or would she be interested in someone else's use of the items as well?

The first step would be to get Melissa out of the bathroom. Carolyn decided to adopt a relaxed, indirect, supportive approach. If that failed she would have had to decide whether or not to become insistent or simply just wait Melissa out. Fortunately she could tell through the tone and emotion in Melissa's voice that she was responding positively.

After entering the house, Carolyn had paused in the living room only long enough to take a package of nude pantyhose from the stack she had given Melissa (she wasn't about to touch her now contaminated dresser drawer). During her through-the-door conversation with Melissa she removed her shoes and skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. Carolyn almost never wore panties and today was no exception. She thought about removing her blouse and bra, but restrained herself. She figured being completely nude might be too much of a shock for Melissa or might look a bit too strange if Melissa proved more rational and logical than anticipated.

Carolyn half-leaned, half-sat on the bed as she spoke the words she thought would finally coax Melissa out of the bathroom. "It's okay, Melissa, I know your clothes are downstairs. I know you're only wearing one special thing. And I know you look beautiful. Please come help me be beautiful like you." Carolyn held the package in her hand, heard the doorknob turn and watched Melissa emerge.

17.

Both women were momentarily frozen.

Carolyn was stunned. She was surprisingly unprepared for what she saw. She had seen Melissa fully clothed. She had even seen Melissa nude via a tiny 2-inch viewing screen. This was Melissa in Carolyn's bedroom. This was Melissa exposed. No, she was more than physically exposed, she was totally vulnerable and Carolyn knew Melissa's newfound impulse was weakening her self-control and judgment. Might Carolyn have the power to make them crumble completely? She flushed with excitement at the prospects.

Melissa's struggle with self-control prevented her from an in-depth examination of the situation. The thought that she might possibly be able to help this beautiful woman dress – to put on Melissa's favorite article of clothing -- while Melissa herself was also wearing the same thing, was overwhelming for her.

Carolyn quickly gathered herself and smiled at Melissa, "There now, that wasn't so hard. I'm glad to have your help."

"Yes ma'am." Melissa stood very still.

Carolyn could tell that Melissa was confused and uncertain. Carolyn decided to continue pushing and coaxing the younger woman.

"Okay dear, I'll need you to come closer to actually help me." Carolyn deliberately looked away from Melissa and pretended to concentrate on opening the package. She heard Melissa begin walking.

Melissa's felt light-headed as she moved towards Carolyn. It was as if an unseen force propelled her forward and she was an outside observer, absently wondering how close she would get to Carolyn before she stopped walking. Carolyn was still working on the package as Melissa came to a halt only a few inches from Carolyn's left knee. Melissa stood motionless again, unsure what else to do. She could smell Carolyn's perfume as she watched Carolyn extract the pantyhose from the package.