The Powder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn's fumbling with the package was only partially an act. She was positively thrilled with the response of the "subject." Though Melissa would have had to come out of the bathroom eventually anyway, the relative ease with which Carolyn used the "focus category item" to speed the process was remarkable. Melissa was now so close that Carolyn could feel her body heat next to her leg. The warmth radiated up Carolyn's body. Carolyn felt tremendously energized by the power she had over this girl. It was time to push things further.

Carolyn thought it was important not to look up at Melissa. Melissa should instead look up at her. "Go ahead and kneel, Melissa. That will be more helpful."

"Yes, ma'am." Melissa immediately did as she was told and placed her hands on her own thighs. Following Carolyn's instructions just seemed like the obvious thing to do. Melissa hoped that Carolyn would look at her. An approving glance from Carolyn now seemed very crucial.

Carolyn deliberately avoided eye contact for now. She gently stretched each leg of the hosiery, noting Melissa's undivided attention from the corner of her vision. After several moments of this, she finally turned to Melissa. "Here, you know what to do."

Melissa's hands trembled as she reached for the precious object in Carolyn's hands. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. She felt incredibly fortunate and unbelievably excited to be here helping a beautiful woman put on her hose. Though it was only a few ounces of nylon that Carolyn dropped into Melissa's hands, the look on Melissa's face was as though she had just received the greatest treasure in the world. Carolyn stared directly into Melissa's eyes. The look of gratitude from Melissa was undeniable. Carolyn smiled at her. Melissa was in heaven.

Carolyn broke the stare and Melissa immediately began on her task. She followed the same procedure she used earlier downstairs. Within a few seconds Melissa had the left leg ready. She looked up at Carolyn.

Carolyn paused to see if Melissa would take any initiative. Melissa merely continued to look at her. Satisfied, Carolyn raised her left leg slightly and bent it at the knee. Melissa remained kneeling, but twisted to her side, with her back now towards Carolyn. Melissa cautiously leaned to her right, moving her right arm and elbow over to straddle Carolyn's lower leg. She placed the center of the prepared hose directly in front of Carolyn's pointed toes and began to pull it on, just as she had done earlier to herself.

Tidal wave! The feel and look of the nylon sliding onto her leg was an added stimulus that instantly pushed Carolyn past a critical point. Too late, she realized she had been fooling herself. Her responses to all the events leading to this moment were more than scientific enthusiasm. The truth? Carolyn was very sexually excited. Sure, she had convinced herself that the demonstrated successes were the real thrill, but the thing she had carefully hidden from herself could no longer be denied. A smart, attractive, confident young woman was now nearly nude (as she was herself!) with her in the bedroom and compliant to Carolyn's every command. When Melissa pulled the hose up to her thigh, Carolyn was forced to finally admit it to herself – she was downright horny.

What is happening to me? Carolyn struggled to maintain a passive face. Melissa stood. She moved around to work on the right leg of the nylons. Carolyn's thoughts continued to race. "I have to stop this. This isn't an experiment anymore. It's gone far enough. I'm still in control. I am in control, damn it!"

Melissa was leaning over Carolyn's right leg, preparing to do the same procedure. Carolyn placed a hand on Melissa's shoulder. "Melissa, you..." long pause.

"Yes ma'am?" Melissa looked up at Carolyn. Melissa appeared so innocent, yet so beautiful. Carolyn wanted to finish saying, "you have to stop", but she just couldn't find her voice.

Melissa was enjoying herself so much to this point. Carolyn just stared at her.

Uh oh, what if Carolyn isn't happy with me? I don't want to stop! A panicked look crossed Melissa's face and she spoke in an incredibly timid voice, "a-a-am I doing something wrong?"

Melissa's fear was evident. She clearly wanted to continue with her efforts. The words "Melissa, you have to stop," refused to come out of Carolyn's mouth. Instead she told herself that she'd let Melissa finish and that would be the end of it.

"You're doing fine dear. Keep at it."

Melissa beamed and returned to her task. Carolyn sensed, with half-regret and half-excitement, that she had just lost an important internal battle. Though she still controlled Melissa, her control of herself and this situation was slipping beyond her grasp.

Melissa was also struggling with her emotions. She wanted to tell herself that she was merely excited to be helping Carolyn, but she couldn't deny what her body was telling her. She pressed her thighs close together as if that might stop the feelings running through her. Her hands seemed to move of their own accord. She repeated the process with Carolyn's right leg. Between her own legs, she became wetter and wetter.

Melissa's actions created a similar effect on Carolyn. At one point, as Melissa was tugging up the hose, the swell of her left breast brushed against Carolyn's thigh. Carolyn nearly gasped aloud. Melissa completed the right leg and turned to look at Carolyn. Carolyn would need to stand to allow Melissa to finish.

Carolyn struggled mightily to maintain her composure. Avoiding eye contact with Melissa, she raised herself from the bed and removed her blouse. She turned to her right and faced the kneeling Melissa. Carolyn suddenly felt very light-headed. She put her hands on Melissa's shoulders and gave a little squeeze. "You're doing a great job, Melissa." She wanted Melissa to think that it was a gesture of approval and reassurance. Carolyn's real purpose was simply to maintain her balance.

Carolyn finally released Melissa's shoulders. Melissa then began pulling the waistband up to Carolyn's hips. The actions, coupled with Carolyn's remaining light-headedness caused Carolyn's upper body to sway forward and back gently. She looked down at Melissa. The vision caused Carolyn's light-headedness to return. Below the curves of her own breasts, she saw Melissa continue to work, with her face so tantalizingly close to Carolyn's pussy. Below that were the even larger curves of Melissa's breasts. As Carolyn slowly rocked forward, she now saw down Melissa's back to the swell of her lovely hose-covered ass and further down to her calves and feet stretched behind her on the floor. This pendulum-like motion was incredibly erotic – face, pussy, breasts, ass, feet, face, pussy, breasts, ass, feet...

Melissa was also losing her battle with arousal. She realized she enjoyed the submissiveness of being on her knees, the aid in dressing Carolyn by command, the intense feeling that she was fortunate to be assisting this sophisticated woman. She was almost done with her task. She didn't know what would happen next, but she could hardly wait.

Almost done. Carolyn clenched her lower lip between her teeth and closed her eyes. She felt the cool breeze from the ceiling fan on her bare breasts. Bare? She didn't remember removing her bra, but it was gone. Her right hand squeezed her left shoulder; her left hand slowly wiped the tiny beads of sweat from her forehead. She knew Melissa was almost done. The only thing was to get the cotton panel in place. Melissa began to gently tug the hose from Carolyn's inner thigh upward, hands splaying upward as she went. Almost reaching, almost there, almost...

During the split second before Melissa's efforts would cause her to touch Carolyn precious spot, Carolyn gasped at a final truth. It only took that brief moment for her to realize everything. Carolyn was in this situation because of far more than just today's events. She had hidden something else from herself until now. "I deliberately wear pantyhose every day. I think about women in hose when I pleasure myself. Oh my God, I have a pantyhose fetish. I sought a female subject for this experiment. I made sure she was young and pretty. I carefully set it up so that pantyhose would be the focus item." Carolyn knew now that her subconscious fixation drove her to select pantyhose as the focus item for this experiment. The human subject becoming infatuated with the same item of Carolyn's fetish would have been interesting but nothing more. Unfortunately, Carolyn had no idea going in that the powder would also cause a sexual response in humans. That added factor had an unmistakable affect here. She had unwittingly set herself up for this. Melissa's sexual response was the lit match tumbling into Carolyn's gasoline. Carolyn feared the reaction. "Melissa! STO...

Too late.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Carolyn's hips thrust forward. She was momentarily incapable of continuing the previous thought. Though it wasn't the chemical induced sledgehammer that had hit Melissa earlier on the couch, it was unquestionably pleasurable. Any remaining resistance Carolyn had evaporated. The knowledge that she had outsmarted herself, that she now wanted Melissa with a force that was undeniable somehow heightened the pleasure and added to the delicious forbiddenness of what she was about to do. Carolyn wavered on the edge of an orgasm. She bit her lip and held it off. She didn't want to orgasm first. She wanted to maintain her control over Melissa.

Carolyn grabbed Melissa's hands and pulled her up, keeping Melissa's body very close to her own as she rose. Both women's eyes fluttered as Melissa's breasts came to rest at the bottom of Carolyn's. Their height difference meant Melissa's nipples were slightly below Carolyn's. Carolyn leaned down and embraced Melissa's waiting mouth in a passionate kiss. Tongue slide against tongue, and hands roamed along back and ass. Their breast came together causing each to slightly flatten at the points of contact and bulge at the sides. Carolyn pushed her right thigh against Melissa's mound and Melissa's thigh did the same to Carolyn. They began to grind as the kissing became more passionate. The hiss of their hosed legs rubbing together was intoxicating.

"mmmmmmmAAHH," Carolyn's hands, wrapped in Melissa's hair, forcefully pulled Melissa's head back and broke the kiss. She wasted no time attacking Melissa's throat with kisses and licks. Melissa responded with moans and more intense grinding into Carolyn's thigh. Melissa was lost in the mutual action, but Carolyn was vaguely aware she couldn't get all the leverage she wanted. She grabbed Melissa by the shoulders and pushed her onto the bed. "Get up there," she commanded and Melissa eagerly complied by sliding to the center of the comforter. Carolyn joined her.

With eyes stoned with lust, Melissa watched Carolyn's hands slide up over her thighs, past her trembling stomach, across her ribs, toward the lower slope of her large breasts. Melissa gasped as she felt Carolyn's warm hands lifting her breasts. Then the fingertips began to softly move around them, around them, around, ever closer to the areolas. Sparks of pleasure welled in her chest and ran down to her thighs. Melissa's legs began to tremble and her knees rose and spread. "Ohhhhhhh god!" Carolyn calmly flattened Melissa's legs back on the comforter. Her voice was in Melissa's ear as her hands gently pushed Melissa's thighs down.

"Melissa, have I ever told you how beautiful your legs are?"

"No ma'am." Her voice was sharp and strained, almost as if the words were coming from someone else. Carolyn's hand continued to play now -- running along the waistband of her hose, sliding across the bottom of her breasts.

"Well, that was my mistake." Melissa was having forming a coherent thought. "You're whole body – so lovely."

Carolyn slipped her leg over the top of Melissa's legs and began to rub with her foot. She used her index finger to tease Melissa's nipples.

Melissa felt Carolyn's lips against her ear, "That's nice, isn't it?"

Melissa nodded, drunkenly.

"Then say it, my dear."

Melissa felt Carolyn's hair as it brushed past the side of her cheek. Carolyn's open lips swooped down to cover Melissa's nipple. Melissa cried out. Carolyn's leg over the top of her own was the only thing that kept Melissa's thighs flat.

"Let me know, dear. Say it."

Those lip, pulling, sucking the nipples. That hose covered foot caressing her own.

"It's – oh -- oh – it feels good, Carolyn, so gooooooooooooood."

Melissa's hands sought to slip under her waistband. She was desperately attempting to touch herself.

Melissa felt two hands gently encircle her wrists. "No, let me take care of you." Carolyn placed her hands by her side. She straddled Melissa and began to slide downwards. As Carolyn shifted over her, Melissa's eyes took in Carolyn's pale breasts suspended above her. She took them in her hands, hot and hanging full. Her head rose from the pillow and her lips alternately kissed them both. The hiss and tingling of their pantyhose sliding together, was like no other she could imagine. Her tongue probed at the dark nipples and leg rubbed against leg, until Carolyn groaned and moved downward.

Carolyn lightly kissed and licked Melissa's inner thighs. Her right hand snaked under Melissa and began squeezing her buttock. The warmth from Melissa's pussy radiated through her nylons. Carolyn caressed the cotton panel with feather-light touches. Melissa arched her hips insistently into the strokes, but Carolyn continued to tease and kiss and lick.

Melissa craned her neck to look down at Carolyn's smiling face and pleaded "Ohhhhh, ohhh, pleeeeeeeeeasssse, pleeeeeeeeeeasssse."

Carolyn smiled. She then pinched the panel between thumb, forefinger and her own teeth. It gave way with a pleasing rrrrrrrrrrrrrrip. Immediately, Melissa's pussy was enveloped in wet heat. She felt Carolyn's palms against her ass, the fingertips tracing, one long nail probing near her...

At that instant, Carolyn's tongue lapped against Melissa's slit. "ahhh, ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhh." Carolyn began to alternately work her lips and tongue. She hadn't known what to expect on her first trip between another woman's legs and she was a bit apprehensive. Her anxiety ended quickly and she discovered that she took to it easily. This was even better than she had hoped and Melissa's response was nothing short of amazing.

It sounded almost as if a high performance jet engine were in the room. Melissa locked her fingers in Carolyn's black hair, pulling the face hard into her pussy, as she shook wildly. Carolyn didn't even realize she was moaning too, until the rush of Melissa's orgasm hit her throat. She eagerly swallowed it down and lapped up even more.

Quiet. Melissa lay still, eyes closed. Carolyn was beside her as she gradually awoke. Melissa turned and whispered into Carolyn's ear "Tell me, please. Tell me what to do now." Not realizing that the force in her was so powerful and made her so insatiable she had already begun. With no words from Carolyn, Melissa wasted no time sliding between Carolyn's legs. Truth to be told, Carolyn was far beyond needing any foreplay. Melissa was much more forceful in ripping Carolyn's hose. She eagerly lowered her face into Carolyn's wetness.

"AHHhhhhh, oh, oh, oh," The rhythm of Melissa's tongue thrusts and the roll of Carolyn's hips were like perfectly timed ballet movements. Carolyn was in ecstasy. Her feet trembled and slid against Melissa's back, ass and outer thighs. She felt Melissa's tongue, lips, hose-on-hose... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss." She bucked and flailed, but Melissa hung on, refusing to let up in her lavish attention to Carolyn's pussy as the orgasm thundered violently through Carolyn's body.

Carolyn pulled Melissa's lush body over hers and kissed her. In a hoarse voice she said, "wonderful." Melissa could only manage a soft "mmmm hmmm."

Smiling faces, bodies intertwined, they slept.