All Comments on 'The Power Cut'

by tetherer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice 1

I'm 72 and live with my cousin, lucky me. Loved your story convince her to stay. good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf

why did she have to leave not like any one else would care if they slept together and not like they hadn't already fooled around total waste of time her going to the other room to sleep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
agree with wtf

why did she go to the guest room they were the only ones there and over legal age so it seems stupid for her to leave. WHO IS GOING TO CATCH THEM OR CARE?? do a rewrite and fix the STUPID error by keeping them together all night and forever.

FLriderFLriderabout 11 years ago

Your story is very close to a fantasy I have with an older cousin of mine. Only problem is both of us still have our spouses. My cousin and my fantasies of being with her are the basis of several of my stories. Keep up your writings, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely

lovely story.made me hard as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just shows

How good to read of a couple taking advantage of a power cut. It's strange but true that a lot of women have never had their cunt eaten. It must be fantastic to be tongued for the first time when your over sixty .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Being "tongued" as you put it for the fiorst time is dreamly and fantastic to cum on someone's mouth!! Love the story!!

Gave you a big old five for the oral sex.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I like her!

Isn't bothered by the power outage but doesn't like being alone in the dark.

Or so she says.

grin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertetherer@tetherer
Retired gentleman, who enjoys sex. Writes for enjoyment but not very good!! Hoping to start writing again soon and always happy yo get messages.