All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 09'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice to see this come back

Really nice to see this story back up, love the way you describe the characters. Keep it up!

Thanks.

Casteller1985

RichardGRichardGabout 6 years ago

Yes thank you for this new part. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally!

After almost 2 years there hopefully is much more to come in a short time.

I think this series is great. But I also think, when you describe onwards in this speed, you die before you can end up this series. You have to sum things that are similar up to not reapeat yourself. But when something ist really new, it ist totally ok to describe in detail.

In my opinion he should make more males to his slaves - mainly for his security. He should make them all wear chastity belt around their useless penisses.

Also he should mark his slaves as his with piercings, tattoos and brandings. Maybe he should have a female piercer/tattoo artist in his harem...

Just some ideas...

PS: when he has enough male slaves, he should take them to make Steve his slave, too, under very much violence. As a sign of his complete submission he has to clean his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cant believe it

fell out chair when got to see another chapter after year+ rated 5 stars before even read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The same as every other MC story.

Seriously, this was the best you could come up with after 2 years? You could have copied and pasted this from any other story and saved yourself the time of phoning it in.

RichardGRichardGabout 6 years ago
What to do with Debbie's youngest daughter ?

At some point I know jeffs not a monster but how is he going to get Debbie's Daugher back from From Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It‘s already 3 months

Please don‘t make us again wait so long. We are very eager...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES