The Power of Touch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, this is Chelsea." Emma said sweetly.

Chelsea gave Emma a look like she was crazy. I could tell she was confused as to why Emma would call me Master.

Emma and Chelsea disappeared in the kitchen.

My mind was racing. This could be disastrous. If Chelsea caught wind of this arrangement, it could spell trouble for me. I heard a commotion in the hallway, and muted female voices.

".... Anthony.... Master.... Are you crazy..."

I stood up, and walked to the hallway.

"I've got to go." I heard Chelsea say. "This is too crazy for me."

"Chelsea." I said.

Chelsea stopped, and looked at me. Bewilderment in her eyes.

"Please, allow me to explain." I said quietly.

"I don't think an explanation is necessary. Em is breaking up with Anthony, and you're to blame. They were the perfect couple."

"Please, there is an easy explanation here." I explained. "First of all, my name is Jeff."

I extended my hand to shake Chelsea's.

Chelsea didn't take my hand.

"Well Jeff," she said with venom in her voice. "I am leaving. This is weird, Emma's calling you Master. Anthony's a wreck. Until a few days ago everything was normal."

"Chelsea" Emma pleaded, "please stay. Let him explain."

Chelsea looked at Emma with doubt. "But Anthony..."

I placed my hand on Chelsea's arm and felt her bristle up.

She was Chelsea Lathem, living at 3299 Chapman Lane. She was nineteen years old, weighed one hundred and twenty-nine pounds. Her bra size was 37 B, and she stood 5' 9". Chelsea attended the same college as Emma. Chelsea had a boyfriend, Mike Linklater, who was 20 years old, and did not attend the college. Mike was another of those jealous types, and had no ambition at this point in his life.

Chelsea was tense.

Relax Chelsea. This won't hurt at all.

I felt Chelsea relax considerably.

"Let's go sit in the kitchen, shall we?" I asked.

"Um... yeah... OK." Chelsea said.

Obediently, Chelsea followed me into the kitchen. I pulled chair out for her, and she sat down slowly.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked.

"Umm... wha?... y-yes please." Chelsea responded.

"Debbie, could you get Chelsea here some coffee?"

"Yes Master. Of course." Debbie replied cheerfully.

Chelsea had a confused look on her face. Emma's mom was here too?

I sat down across from Chelsea, and waited for her coffee to be delivered.

Debbie placed a steaming cup of coffee in front of Chelsea.

"Thank you, Mrs. Driskell." Chelsea replied.

Debbie looked at me, and raised her eyebrows. I nodded and Debbie went to fetch me my coffee as well. When she returned she poured cream into my cup, and placed it in front of me. I motioned for Debbie to take a seat. Emma walked in and sat down too.

I watched as Chelsea spooned some sugar, and poured some cream into her coffee. There was a light tinkling sound as she stirred. I took in her features as she prepared her beverage.

Chelsea was a beautiful brunette. She had captivating brown eyes, and sensual lips. Her lips had a sheen to them. She looked up hesitantly.

"Chelsea, you probably remember Em getting dropped off in a limo this morning, correct?"

Chelsea just nodded.

"OK. That was me. We dropped her off at school."

"I was... I was wondering about that." Chelsea said quietly.

"That's the life that Emma and her mom have now. I am their Master, I own them. Their minds, their bodies, everything. Do you understand that?"

She nodded.

"Like, Emma and her mom, you now belong to me. Is that understood?"

"But... Mike... I understand." She replied.

"You can refer to me as Master."

"Sorry Master." Chelsea replied, she lowered her head in shame.

"It's OK Chelsea, everyone makes that mistake at first." Emma replied.

A shy smile crossed Chelsea's face, and she looked at Emma with a thank you.

"Emma, Debbie, are you two happy as my slaves?" I asked.

Debbie looked at Chelsea and said. "I've never been happier in my life. I'm glad Master took me from Steve."

"Anthony was nice, but Master makes you really feel special." Emma replied. "Plus, Master has a beautiful cock. You'll see Chelsea."

A small smile crossed Chelsea's face as she thought of Mike and his controlling ways. He never seemed to trust her. Well, she couldn't blame him. As modest as she was, she knew she was beautiful. Though, she never flaunted it. Mike always seemed suspicious of her being surrounded by other guys.

"Will I have to live here Master?" Chelsea asked meekly. "It's just my mom and I at home."

"Oh?" I asked. "And is your mom seeing anyone right now?"

"Yeah, she's seeing a guy named Brian. He seems nice enough." Chelsea replied.

Hmmm...I mused. Interesting.

We do have a space problem at the moment.

"No, Chelsea. You don't have to live here. At least not yet. You may stay with your mom."

"Thank you Master." Chelsea said sounding relieved.

Debbie stroked the back of Chelsea's head. "Master is very thoughtful and caring. He will treat you right." Debbie looked at me and smiled warmly.

Come to me slave. I sent to Chelsea telepathically.

Chelsea stood up and walked over.

I patted my lap, in a silent order to sit down. Chelsea sat on my lap and placed her arm around my neck.

Chelsea was wearing a tight sweater that accentuated her breasts. They looked perky and firm through the soft fabric. I reached up, and cupped one of Chelsea's breasts. Chelsea sighed, and closed her eyes. I watched as Chelsea moved her shapely legs, and felt her ass move on my crotch. My cock hardened. Chelsea felt my cock move through my jeans, and looked at me. She bit her bottom lip and stared into my eyes.

"Let's get rid of this sweater, shall we?" I said.

"Yes Master." Chelsea replied.

She pulled her sweater over her head, her torso stretching enticingly as she extended her arms.

Chelsea was wearing a yellow lace bra, and I could see her areolas through the flimsy fabric. I Ieaned in, and gave her skin a sniff. Exquisite. The mere scent of her young, soft skin, coupled with a hint of her perfume was enough to force my cock to full attention.

"Oooh!" Chelsea exclaimed. "That feels nice."

I motioned to Emma to come over. Emma rose obediently and moved delicately around the table. Emma stood beside her master as she awaited my orders.

"Stand up Chelsea." I ordered quietly.

"Yes Master." Chelsea said as she obeyed.

"Emma, help your friend here undress, will you?"

"Oh, yes Master." Emma said excitedly.

At that moment, there was a knock at the front door. I heard Cherise answer "Yes, can I help you?"

"Where is she?" A male's voice asked. "Where is Chelsea?"

"They're... um... in the kitchen..." Cherise answered.

"Oh shit. It's Mike, Chelsea." Emma said, sounding a little worried.

Chelsea stood up.

"I guess he followed me again." Cherise said quietly.

"No please... You can't just go in there..." I heard Cherise protest.

I quickly stood up to intercept Mike before he got into the kitchen and saw his girlfriend in just her bra and jeans. As I got to the kitchen door, his massive frame filled its opening. I quickly reached out to grab his arm and just made it.

"Chelsea!! What the fuck?" He yelled as he saw her in her slightly undressed state.

"Hey, Mike!" I said loudly. "Calm the fuck down."

Mike relaxed a little but was still staring at his girlfriend. I put my fingers on his jaw and directed his face to mine.

"Don't worry about this. It's not what you think. Ok?" I said soothingly.

"Wha.. who the fuck are you?" He said looking at me bewildered.

"Well, that's where this gets complicated. You see, I am Chelsea's new owner."

"New own... what the fuck dude! You better start making some goddamn sense, or I'm gonna..."

"You're going to do what Mike?" I asked quietly.

"I'm going to... I'm uh going to..." I could see him losing steam, as he was slowly succumbing to my power.

"Are you calm now Mike?"

"Yeah... I'm calm." He said, a little less wound up. "Now can you explain this to me?"

"Yes. Please, just have a seat." I said.

He sat down where Emma was about a minute ago.

I sat down again, with Chelsea and Emma beside me. I put my hand on Chelsea's slim waist, and directed her around me so that I had a slave on either side of me.

I put my arm around both the girls' waists, and pulled them closer into me. Chelsea's tight belly was inches from my face, and I leaned in and gave her cute little belly button a kiss.

"What would you like to know Mike?" I asked this muscle head.

"I want to know what the fuck is..." He started.

I stopped him. "Please, don't swear in front of my sla... women."

He actually apologized.

"I just want to know what's going on here." He said tamely. ,

"Ok, I'll explain. You see. All of these women here? They belong to me." I started out.

Mike opened his mouth to speak, but I put up my hand to stop him.

"Isn't that right ladies?" I asked the room, without taking my eyes off him.

"Yes Master." They all replied.

I thought Mikes eyes were going to pop out of his sockets at the sound of Master. He looked around the room, browsing my collection of women.

Now, Mike. You belong to me too. Nod if you understand.

A nod confirmed his understanding.

Good, I thought to myself.

"Ok Mike, here's what's happening. Chelsea belongs to me now. You will have no more access to her. Is that understood?"

Mike stared me in the eye. "Yes Master, I understand."

I heard a gasp from beside me. I looked up and saw Chelsea, she had her hand over her mouth. She slowly removed her hand. Beneath her hand, however, was not a look of shock or dismay. Her mouth was curled up into a smile. She looked at Mike with gratitude in her eyes. Mike returned her smile with a small smile of his own.

"If that is what she wants Master." Mike said.

We all looked at Chelsea.

"Yes... of course it's what I want." She replied.

Chelsea, give me a kiss.

Chelsea leaned down, and kissed me on the lips. As she stood up, she looked at Mike. His face was expressionless. I stared at him for a long while.

"Mike." I finally said.

Mike snapped out of whatever reverie he was in and looked at me.

"I may have a purpose for you." I said.

"Yes Master. What would you like me to do?" He asked obediently.

"I may have a problem that I would like you to take care of." I replied.

"Yes Master." He said.

"First of all. I don't want you calling me Master. Call me Sir." I instructed.

"Yes Sir." He said respectfully.

"Alright. There's a man. Debbie's husband to be exact, that has been following me around. I may need him taken care of."

"By taken care of, do you mean..." He asked hesitantly.

I was taken aback.

"What? No! No, I don't mean killed. Just roughed up a little. Is that something you think you may be able to handle?"

Mike smiled broadly. I knew I had him under my control. He was to be my new goon.

"Yes Sir! I can handle that!"

"Ok. I'll keep you in mind."

"Master, the extra bedroom is ready and set up." The sweet voice of Shannon said from the doorway.

I turned my head to look at Shannon. Fuck she looked hot in her threadbare T-shirt.

"That's great Shannon." I said.

Shannon came over and gave me a light kiss.

"Shannon, meet Mike and Chelsea. They were a couple up until a few minutes ago."

The three of them said their hello's. Mike looked to be drooling over Shannon's hot, tight body.

Easy there Mike. That's my property you're salivating over.

I saw Mike quickly avert his eyes.

"Master. Dinner's ready." Faye said.

Debbie and Shannon went to get the dishes to set the table.

"Chelsea you may as well put your shirt on for now." I said.

"Mike you may as well join us." I invited.

"Thank you, Sir." Mike said appreciatively.

"Ray, Anissa! Dinner!" Faye called.

The two kids came bounding into the kitchen.

"What's for supper mom?"

We're having macaroni and cheese." Faye said.

"Yay! My favourite!!" Anissa said excitedly.

We all sat down and ate Faye and Debbie's deliciously prepared meal. The kids spoke excitedly of their day at school.

During the meal, we discussed sleeping arrangements for the evening. It was decided that Cherise would head over to the Berwick, and she would stay there with me that night. Of course, when Allyson got here, I would just send her there as well. So. I'll have Cherise, Allyson, and Brenda tonight. Three women. This will be good. The house was getting crowded, so I sent Allyson a telepathic message.

Allyson. Just go to the Berwick Hotel, and ask for Brenda. Tell her you are a guest of mine and she will allow you into my room.

When dinner was finished, the kids helped clear away the dishes to Debbie and Faye who quickly washed up the dishes. It was about 6:00 by now, and Faye and the kids went into the living room to watch a little TV before bed. The rest of us took a seat around the table. I was still aching to see Chelsea's naked body. It was just a bonus that her boyfriend was here to witness it.

"Cherise, you may as well head on over to the Berwick. Make yourself comfortable in the room. You can get the room ready for us. Order what you want from room service, and relax.

"Yes Master. As you wish." Chelsea said as she stood and gathered her things. A minute later, she came back into the kitchen, and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"See you tonight Master." She said softly, as she traced my jawline with her delicate finger.

"See you tonight Cherise." I replied.

"Alright Emma. Where did we leave off? Ahh yes. You may remove Chelsea's top again.

"Yes Master. Of course." Emma said as she once again stood up and walked around the table.

Emma reached down and started to pull Chelsea's sweater up, once again exposing her tight belly. Chelsea lifted her arms above her head as Emma pulled her top up her slender arms.

I looked over at Shannon.

"Shannon, make us some tea, would you?" I asked politely

"Yes Master. Right away." She replied dutifully.

Shannon stood up, and quickly found the tea in the cupboards. I watched her ass as she stood at the sink filling the kettle with water. After she put the kettle on the stove, I turned my attention back to Emma and Chelsea. Chelsea was standing in front of me in just her bra and jeans. My cock grew stiff.

I watched as Emma reached around Chelsea to unclasp her bra. Once it was undone, she delicately pulled her bra off exposing Chelsea's young, firm breasts. Next, Emma undid the button to Chelsea's jeans, and pulled down the zipper. Chelsea took a deep breath in and held it. As Emma spread her jeans apart, I could see the soft cotton fabric of Chelsea's black panties. Emma sank to her knees, and gently worked Chelsea's jeans down her legs. Chelsea helped by stepping out of her jeans. Chelsea now stood there in just her black cotton panties, and a cute pair of pink socks. Emma looked at me, and smiled. She could tell I was enjoying this. She reached up to pull down Chelsea's panties, but I stopped her.

"No, Emma. Leave them for now. Remove the socks first."

Emma nodded her compliance. "Yes Master, of course."

Chelsea lifted her leg to assist Emma in the removal of her little pink socks. I watched as the socks were removed, showing Chelsea's delicate little feet. I heard a moan from across the table, and saw Debbie with her eyes closed. Her arm was down across her belly and moving slightly.

She's enjoying this. I smiled to myself.

"Debbie, stand up for your Master." I ordered.

Debbie blushed, but complied with the order. When she stood, I saw that she had her pants unbuttoned, and her hand beneath her panties.

"It's OK Deb," I reassured her, "you may keep fingering yourself."

"Oh, thank you Master." Debbie breathed huskily.

"What is it that's turning you on slave?" I asked.

"Your control, Master. Your complete and utter control over my daughter, and her friend. It just makes me so goddamn wet." She replied.

"Show me." I said with a smile.

Debbie complied and pulled her hand from her panties. It was slick and shiny with her feminine juices.

I smiled, as Debbie went back to pleasuring herself.

"Would you like me to stand Master, so you can watch?" She asked.

"Yes please." I responded.

With that, I stood up. I unsnapped the button to my jeans. Emma was still on her knees in front of Chelsea and myself. Emma turned her attention to me, and unzipped my pants. Emma pulled my jeans down, as well as my underwear. My erect cock flopped out, and stood perpendicular to the floor. Emma eyed my cock hungrily, but resisted. Chelsea was looking down and staring at my manhood. Emma couldn't resist herself anymore, and took my cock in her hand. She looked up at me pleadingly. I just gave her a little nod. Emma took me into her young mouth, and started sucking.

"Mmmm..." Emma said.

With a smack, she took her lips off my cock and took it in her hand again. She started stroking my cock with her soft, young hand.

"See what I mean Chels?" She asked. "Isn't it magnificent?"

Chelsea just nodded silently. "It's beautiful."

I looked at Emma, and gestured back to Chelsea.

I sat back down as Emma moved her hands back up to Chelsea's panties, and start to pull them off her hips. As the panties slowly worked their way down Chelsea's perfect legs, her vagina became visible. It was smooth, and almost appeared to be prepubescent. I reached up and ran my fingers across the smooth skin.

"You keep yourself very clean." I said.

"Yes Master, I wax my pussy for Mike. He prefers it that way." She said, blushing.

I looked over at Mike.

"You mean you used to wax for him." I responded.

"Yes Master, of course." Chelsea said. "Now it belongs to you, I keep my pussy nice and clean for you. Do you like it?"

I traced my finger up from her taint, parting her labia.

"Oh, I like it very much." I breathed.

I looked over at Mike to see his reaction. Nothing. He was totally subservient to me now. A perfect goon.

I took my finger from her pussy, and held it up. It was wet. I took a sniff of her musk. Her pussy had an enchanting scent.

"Mmm..." I moaned quietly, as I placed my finger in my mouth and tasted her juices for the first time.

Chelsea stepped from her panties, and stood in front of me naked.

"Turn around Chelsea." I said.

Chelsea turned around, and I stared at her shapely ass.

"Give me your panties Chelsea." I ordered.

"Yes Master." Chelsea said.

I could have retrieved them myself, but I wanted to watch her bend over.

Chelsea bent over at the waist to get her panties. As she did, her beautiful ass cheeks spread, and I could see her vagina and her tight little asshole. Her vagina looked to be tight, like a little clam. I leaned in, and gave it a kiss. My tongue parted her vagina, and traced it's way from the front to the back. Chelsea moaned and reached around the grab her tight ass cheeks. Chelsea's long slender fingers spread her ass cheeks apart, and my tongue dug deeper into her. Fuck she tasted good. My hands were on her smooth, slender hips and I pulled her into my face. I felt her wetness on my nose and lips.

Look at Mike as I eat your pussy Chelsea.

Chelsea looked up at Mike.

"Holy shit... Master..." She moaned.

I pulled away from Chelsea, and ordered her to stand back up.

Chelsea picked up her panties, and stood up. She looked back at me with her panties dangling from her fingers. I took them from her, and gestured for her to sit on my lap again. As she sat down, I took a long, deep sniff of the crotch of her panties. Fuck, I would never tire of that smell. Chelsea gingerly sat down, carefully avoiding my engorged penis, which just grazed her smooth hip. Chelsea put her arm around her new Master's neck. I leaned in and gently kissed her teenage lips. They tasted sweet, like candy. Chelsea kissed me back. Chelsea separated her lips from mine, and looked at me. Her eyes locked with mine, and I saw something in her eyes as she stared. It was fire, almost like passion. She licked her lips, and moved in for another kiss. This time, there was more passion. Her mouth opened, and her tongue found its way in.