The Power of Touch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ. Her tongue tasted, and felt great in my mouth. My hand dropped to her pelvis, and found its way into her wet vagina. My finger penetrated her labia, and quickly found her clitoris.

"Mmmph..." Was all Chelsea could manage.

I felt her warm breath on my face. This encouraged me, as I brushed my fingers across her clit. Chelsea's hips started to gyrate on my lap, rubbing her soft skin against my erect cock. My thumb rested on the smooth skin above her vagina as my fingers worked their magic. Chelsea's vagina was slick, and my fingers moved in and out of her with greater ease. Chelsea dropped her head and let out a long, low moan.

"Ohhh, Master." She said quietly.

Chelsea's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensation of her vagina being played with. When she opened her eyes, she saw me looking at her. She smiled sweetly at me, as she moved in again for a kiss. My hand moved up to her small pert breast, my fingers slick with her vaginal juices. I felt her small nipple in the palm of my hand as I gently massaged her sweet flesh. Chelsea's breast had a sheen to it as her juices coated it. I leaned in, and took her nipple into my mouth. Goddamn her breasts were firm. The musk of her vagina was all over her breast, and I lapped hungrily at it. Chelsea placed her hand behind my head, encouraging me to suck her nipple deeper into my mouth. Greedily I complied, as she gave out a long, satisfied sigh. But, I wanted more. More of her tight, young body. My tongue, and my lips yearned to explore more and more.

I placed my hand on her back, and gently persuaded her to stand up. As she stood up, she turned to face me. I moved in and gently kissed her belly all the way up to just beneath her breasts. After I made my way up to her breasts, I worked my way down to her vagina, gently kissing as I made my way down. I could feel Chelsea's belly heaving with deep breaths. Clearly, she was enjoying the sensation. I felt her hands behind my head as she played with my hair. I looked up at her from my chair, and saw that her head was leaning back.

"Oh my god Master." She said. "This is awesome."

"I know, right?" Emma said, looking up at Chelsea. "What did I tell you?"

I pulled away from Chelsea, and took her hands in mine. Gently, I guided Chelsea down to a kneeling position. Chelsea and Emma knelt before their Master, and looked at me expectantly.

"I want you to worship your Masters cock Chelsea." I said to her.

"Yes Master." Chelsea replied dutifully.

Chelsea crawled forward on her knees, and took me in her hand. I watched as here soft, slender fingers wrapped around my cock. Her other hand came up and cupped my scrotum. Chelsea gently massaged my testicles as she softly stroked my cock.

"Holy... it's so big." She said.

I looked up at Mike.

"Bigger than your ex-boyfriends?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh, definitely." She said.

"Look at him and say that." I ordered.

Chelsea turned her head toward Mike.

"Master is so much bigger than yours Mike. Sorry." She said with a little giggle.

Mike had no expression. He has resigned himself to never having Chelsea in his life again. Well at least not as his girlfriend.

Chelsea turned her attention back to me. She leaned in, and gave the tip of my penis a light kiss. I saw her tongue come out, as she gave a little lick. Chelsea opened her mouth, and took me in. Her mouth was like heaven. She stoked the underside of my cock with her tongue as she slowly worked her mouth up and down my shaft. Chelsea pulled her mouth off my cock, and lifted it with her delicate fingers. She looked up at me as she ran her tongue from the base of my shaft up to the tip.

"Do you like that, Sir?" She asked sweetly. "Do you like the feel of my tongue running up your cock?"

I just nodded.

I looked over at Emma, and nodded in the direction of my cock. Emma crawled over on her knees, and the two girls adjusted themselves so that they could share. Emma lowered herself, and began gently lapping at my balls. I felt her tongue give my taint a light tickle. It sent a shudder through my body.

Chelsea had most of my cock in her mouth now, and she was expertly working her mouth down my shaft. Slurping sounds were escaping her young lips.

That's when I heard a moan, and a thud. I looked across the table, and saw Debbie collapse into her chair. She was sweating, and breathing heavily. Her hair was plastered to her face, but she was smiling. Debbie looked at me and smiled. She had come. Her fingers were slick with her juices. I smiled back at her.

Emma and Chelsea had positioned themselves on either side of my cock. Emma had my shaft in her mouth at the moment. Her head bobbed back and forth as she rhythmically worked my cock. Chelsea looked up at me with soft, docile eyes. Her taking was complete. She belonged to me now.

"Do you want to see Chelsea fuck her Master, Mike?" I asked breathlessly.

Mike nodded, I could see his hand down by his crotch. He was grabbing at his cock. The fucker was enjoying this.

Good. He will be a beneficial addition to my growing group of slaves.

I couldn't wait to feel Chelsea's warm pussy on my cock, so I gently persuaded her to stand up. Emma moved back now, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Emma knew what was about to happen, and did not want to miss the show. Emma stood up, and made her way back to her seat beside her mom. I turned Chelsea around by her hips so that her cute little ass was facing me. I placed my hands on her slender hips, and guided her down to my cock. My penis was standing at rigid attention. Chelsea reached underneath her, found my sizeable cock, and took it in her hand. She lined it up with her waiting vagina, and I swear I could feel her pussy dripping onto my cock. Chelsea was ready, she started sitting down on her own, so I placed my hands on her firm breasts. As Chelsea sat down, and worked her tight vagina further down my cock, I could feel the warm silkiness of her womanhood envelope me. It took some effort for Chelsea to push herself down fully.

"Master, it's thick." She said.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, not that I really cared because I love a tight vagina.

"A little. But it's a good hurt." She said through clenched teeth.

It was heaven. Just like the smell, the feel of a nice, tight pussy was something that I would never, ever tire of. Chelsea now started to pump herself up and down on my lap, her long brown hair flowing with the movement. I looked down at Chelsea's small ass as she moved up and down on my cock. Fuck it I thought to myself. I placed my hands on her hips, and started to guide her. I wanted deeper into her inner sanctum. I wanted to invade her fucking womb if I could. Chelsea dropped her head, and gave out a quiet moan.

"Oh fuck, Master. This feels so fucking good." She breathed. "Feel how you fill me."

"Yeah?" I asked. "You like that? Do you like riding your Master's cock?"

"Yes Master. Yes!" She said a little louder.

Her pussy was dripping now, and she was coating my scrotum with her juices. You could hear the wet, squishing sounds of her vagina as she worked herself harder and harder on my cock. Chelsea threw her head back and put her left hand into her mouth, biting on it.

"Oh.... my.... god..." She said. "I'm going to cum."

This sure didn't take long, I thought to myself. Chelsea rode her Master's cock harder, and faster now. I took her left nipple into my fingers, and gave it a painful pinch.

"Oh..." Chelsea said, as she took a deep intake of breath.

"You like that, slave?" I asked.

"Yes Master!" She said loudly. "Please, do that again."

The way she was begging, how could I resist. I gave her nipple another pinch. This time she screamed.

"Holy shit..." She breathed. "I'm going to cum."

"Then cum, slave. Cum for your Master."

Chelsea let herself go. I could feel the walls of her tight vagina grab at my cock. Her pussy began to throb powerfully, but she continued to ride. I wanted to come inside her so bad, but I wasn't ready for her to get pregnant.

"Are you on birth control, slave?"

"Yes. Yes, Master. I am. Please cum inside me... Please." She begged. "I want to have you in me."

With her begging me to come inside her, I let myself go. I could feel an orgasm work its way up my shaft. The head of my cock swelled inside my slave, and I felt a strong spurt of cum erupt from me.

"Oh... shit..." I weakly managed.

Spurt after spurt of my cum invaded her vagina, and she became slippery. I could feel her juices mixed with my semen coat my scrotum.

Chelsea slowed down. Her breathing was heavy, and her head hung down.

After what felt like a few minutes, she spoke.

"Thank you, Master." She said breathlessly, turning her head toward me.

"You're most welcome." I said, as I leaned in to give her a kiss.

Chelsea stood up. Her pussy had semen dripping from it's abused hole. I had an idea.

Because Mike was so cooperative, I felt he deserved a reward.

"Chelsea, lay on the table would you?" I instructed.

Chelsea complied without hesitation.

"Yes Master."

After she had laid down.

"Spread your legs."

Her legs spread open exposing her puffy vagina. White cum still dripped from her, and made a path down her smooth taint to the crack of her ass.

"Mike." I said. "Come here."

"Yes, Sir." Mike said like the obedient dog he was.

When Mike stood beside me, I gestured towards his ex girlfriend.

"Do you like that?" I asked. "Do you like my work?"

"Yes Sir." He replied.

"That doesn't make you angry?" I asked. "That I did that to your girlfriend?"

"No Sir." He replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, Sir. She belongs to you now. She is yours."

Good answer. I thought to myself.

"Ok Mike. For your loyalty, I will permit you one last contact with Chelsea."

"Would you like that?" I asked.

"Oh, yes Sir!" He said excitedly. "Very much so!"

"Ok. I will allow you to lick my remaining cum out of her pussy."

He looked at me.

"Sir?"

"You heard me." I said a little forcefully. "Get in there."

"That is, unless you don't want this last contact with her."

"No Sir. I mean... yes Sir. I want this contact." He stammered.

We all watched as Mike dropped to his knees and moved in to Chelsea's cum drenched pussy. His tongue penetrated her labia. I watched as his tongue disappeared in and out of Chelsea. Every time there was semen on his tongue. Like a good little slave, he swallowed it and cleaned his ex girlfriend's vagina as instructed. Chelsea did not move, or make a sound. She was spent. The rest of us enjoyed the show though.

"Master, why didn't you make Steve do that?" Debbie asked.

"Because Debbie. Your husband is an ass." I explained.

"Mike here, is proving to be a devoted minion, and as such is being rewarded."

"Yes Master, I understand." Debbie said, satisfied with her Master's answer.

A few minutes later, Mike appeared to be done.

"Ok Mike, that's enough." I said and pulled him to his feet.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir." He replied dutifully.

"No problem Mike." I said, as I patted him on the back.

"Now, that wasn't so bad was it?"

"N... no Sir." He said.

"Good. You have proven yourself worthy of being a follower of mine." I said. "I will definitely be using you for certain tasks in the future Mike."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you!" He said beaming.

"Now, who would like some tea?" I asked, looking at Shannon.

Shannon brought the teapot over to the table, along with milk and sugar.

"Yes Master." Everyone replied.

"Ok." I said.

"Chelsea, you may as well get dressed, I wouldn't want Ray and Anissa to walk in on you like this."

Once Debbie had her pants done up, she went to the cupboard to retrieve some cups for the tea.

Shannon poured the tea into the cups. I watched as Mike followed her every move.

"Easy there, Mike." I cautioned.

"Sir?" He asked.

"You keep eyeing my property, Shannon." I said.

"Sorry Sir." He stammered. "It's just that she's so hot."

"I know that." I said. "Just keep your hands off her."

"Oh, yes Sir. Absolutely."

I'll have to think of some sort of reward system for my loyal, male slaves. I'll figure it out. But for now, I'll use Mike as muscle. He will be my bodyguard.

I finished off my tea, and stood up. It was a little after 7:00.

"Mike, you may leave now." I ordered.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, sir." He replied.

Mike stood, and walked out of the kitchen without a word. He didn't even look at Chelsea. I heard the front door close as he left.

"Shannon, call me a car will you?"

"Yes Master." She said.

Shannon made the call, and I went to the washroom to clean up. I jumped into the shower, and quickly washed up. Once I was out I packed some clothes into an overnight bag, and got dressed into a clean suit.

I made my way into the kitchen where everyone was still sitting, talking to each other.

"Master, your car should be here in a few minutes." Shannon reported.

"Thank you, slave." I replied, as I gave her a kiss.

I heard a car pull up into the driveway.

"Ok ladies, I'm outta here." I said, as I drained my cup of tea.

"Goodnight Master!" My slaves said.

I gave each of them a kiss, and made my way to the door. I stopped and gave Faye a kiss as I walked past her. Ray and Anissa looked up at me.

Anissa raised her arms to give me a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her, and gave a big hug. Ray jumped in too. I wrapped them both in my arms and squeezed them tightly.

"Thank you, uncle." They said as they nuzzled in.

"Thank you? For what?" I asked.

"For taking care of mommy." Anissa said. "She's happy again."

"Well, your mom's a special lady. She needs to be taken care of, right?" I said.

"Right!" They both said loudly.

Faye looked at me, a tear streaming down her cheek.

"Thank you, Master." she mouthed.

"Ok you two, brush your teeth, and off to bed." Faye said.

Once they had left, Faye stood up and walked toward me.

I reached up and brushed away her tear.

Faye reached around my neck, and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much. For everything." She said quietly. "For the way you treat me, for the way you treat the kids."

"No problem, Faye." I responded.

Faye pulled away from me, and looked me in the eye.

"I belong to you. I know I was meant to serve you." She said as she caressed my cheek.

"I love you Faye." I said.

The words surprised me. They just came out.

"I love you too, Master." She responded with a kiss. "As do all your women. Believe me. We talk."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, Master." She said. "I can tell you, all of us adore you."

"Thank you for that, Faye." I said. "It means a lot."

"You're welcome, Sir." Faye said with a smile.

"I've got to go." I said quietly.

"Yes, Master. Have a good night." Faye said.

"You too." With that, I turned and walked out.

My mind was busy, with what Faye said, on the way to the Berwick. Is it true? My slaves adore me? I watched the passing landscape outside the window. It was starting to rain, and you could smell a storm in the air.

Looks like something was heading our way.

We pulled up to a stop light, and I smiled at a young girl who was looking at me from the back of a minivan. She gave me a little wave, and I waved back. In the driver's seat was a young mother, with red hair tied into a loose bun. She looked pretty, and she laughed at something her daughter said. I watched as she looked back at her. I just gave my head a shake.

To think, I could take her. Just like that.

Was this guilt I was feeling?

Was it something else?