The Power to Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you want for dinner honey?"

"Some left overs would be fine."

"Nope, my baby fucked three women and gave us all cum he needs to refuel. So how about Italian food?"

"Alright if you insist."

Samantha was acting like a school girl as she bounced and hummed around the kitchen getting out this and that. It was a side of her that I had never known but it made my day watching her so happy, even more then her ass rapping me a few minutes ago. As I watched her I forgot she was my mom and only saw her as my girl, the perfect girl that I would treat like a goddess. The connection we had was never let go so when I had the feelings she stopped what she was doing and turned to face me with a shocked look on her face. She then rubbed her fingers into her pussy and walked across to me, I was sitting on a stool considering the kitchen watching her. As soon as she reached me she removed her fingers, no coated in fluid, and placed them in my mouth cradling my head with her free hand and holding me close. I sucked her fingers clean and enjoyed her taste in my mouth.

"I am so lucky, you are the best son I could have and an even better lover. I can feel how much you truly love me and want me as a son and a man. I am going to rape the shit out of you every chance I get as soon as you get me that bell so be ready when you come for me with that big hard cock."

I gave a gulp and she removed her fingers from my mouth to let me talk again.

"There might be something coming for us soon but I don't want you to worry, no matter what nothing will harm you and nothing will keep me from you."

"I'm not worried about that, I know you will take care of me. The only thing I worry about is keeping you somewhere I can have more of you then the other girls you bring around."

"That's really what you worry about." I asked grabbing her ass and pulling her between my thighs.

"Yep, Jess taste amazing and Kat is a giver. Other than having you alone in the house I don't know how to keep up."

"With an ass like this I'm more worried for them."

"Your cute, now let me cook because I want to ride that cock later and you need your strength." she said pulling away and going back to cooking.

I watched her for a while, amazed by the women that was hidden within her, then I left to the living room. I opened my phone and checked the tracking number for the package, it said in transit, then I made up my mind about what I would do about it. I needed to be sure I could protect them so I needed to have power, the only one I knew for sure had the power I needed was my grandfather so I had to find him now. Mom called me into the dining room when the food was ready and I sat down to the food she made. True to her promise she never got dressed, other than the dressed tied around her waist. I was watching her tits swing as she came over with a plate of food, I thought she was going to sit on a seat but instead she came to me and sat in my lap. She felt heavy but in a good way, like a heavy blanket on a cold day, I supported her weight and licked my lips at the sight of her nipples so close to my mouth. She had a arm behind my head and with her free hand she scooped up some food and brought it to me.

"Open."

I did and she passed the food into my mouth for me to eat, while I chewed she scooped her our fork full and took a bite. We kept like that back and forward while we finished our dinner, if some food would fall on her chest she would present it for me to clean off.

After dinner she took the dishes to the sink and I went to the bathroom, when I came out she was already in the living room with a movie and snacks ready to go. She had a comforter and motioned for me to sit, I sat on the couch near the food and she opened my legs before spinning around and laying back on me between my legs. She pulled up the covers just under her breast and started the movie, from how she sat my legs were spread wide and I could feel her smooth skin on the inside of my legs. My arms had no other option then to lay over her shoulder with my hands above her breast. I was tempted to start messing around but I felt like she would rather watch the movie so I crossed them over her chest and held my hands together. She was laying back on my and her finders traced lines up and down my arm while we watched. The movie she picked was Robin Hood which we had seen every time she wanted to spend time just sitting with me.

Half way through the movie I started to feel my lower half wake up to the heat coming from Sam's backside. I tried to focus on the movie but mom started to wiggle and adjust to find a better position so I couldn't keep it down. I did manage to make it through the movie without giving in to the distraction, but then I felt my mother breathing heavy against me, I looked down and saw she was asleep. I turned off everything I could with the remote, placed a few cushions behind me so I could sleep and then pulled the blanket over us letting her sleep on my chest.

I woke up when to sun light reflected off the wall across from us, light beans tickling my eyes asking me to get up. I looked down and Sam was still there. She had turn to her side and was a little lower on me but seemed very peaceful, I noticed I was hard and assumed it was just morning wood. When I tried to adjust it there was resistance, I moved the blanket to see what was the matter and Sam was holding it tightly like it might run away from her. I felt her move some at the feeling of cold air on her skin and I closed the blanket to let her sleep. With no way to move I watched her sleep while I tried to think of a way to get up without waking her. She started to move and rolled onto her stomach so that my penis was now stuck between us, it didn't hurt and felt nice being pressed against her skin.

"Morning baby."

She didn't even open her eyes and just laid against me.

"Morning mom."

"Do you have plans this morning or can we stay like this a little longer?"

"I have to check on a package but I can do that later. I also have to go in for work later."

"That's good, sleeping on hard muscles is really the best."

"We will have to get up eventually."

"Five more minutes, I want to feel like a woman in love again."

She was acting like a child that didn't want to go to school but I had to admit she looked gorgeous and at peace against my chest. So, I let her lay on me for a while longer, until we heard a knock at the door.

"You are expecting someone?" I asked.

"Not that I can remember."

"I guess I should get dressed and answer."

"Stay here, I bet its solicitors or Jehovah witnesses, I'll scare them off watch."

She sprung from the couch and pranced towards the front door never even pretending like she would get dressed. I got up and wrapped the blanket around my waist and walked a little way behind her just in case it wasn't what she thought and she needed to be covered. She felt her hair and dusted crumbs off her tits before turning around to me and giving me a wink, then she spun back around and opened the door.

"Yes, can I help you?" she asked.

"Hello, Um, Miss?" came a soft voice.

There was a woman in a bright pink blouse, tight black skirt, and six-inch pumps on the other side holding a portfolio of some kind. Mom never even flinched and stood before this stranger proudly nude for anyone to see.

"It's misses actually, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, yes I'm showing the house at the end of the block and I wanted to know if there is anything I should know about the neighborhood, but if I'm interrupting I can come back later."

"No, no don't worry about it. There is nothing wrong with the neighborhood and everyone is very welcoming, but I would let your clients know that we all keep to our self's and won't be bringing over any welcome gifts. However, we do throw barbecue's and everyone is invited so if they want they can come on by anytime."

"I see." the women said as she wrote something down.

"If you don't mind I would like to talk to the man of the house?"

"Not a problem he's right here." mom said while pulling me from behind the door.

The women had a look of horror when she first saw I was also naked with only a loosely tied blanket around me. I was also quite embarrassed but we both continued to act like nothing was wrong and she asked me a few questions.

"Hello Sir, I was wondering if you knew of any structural issues with the houses?"

Lucky for me I had taken care of the house for yeas and knew all about the property.

"No all these houses are well built and as long as your clients do the minimum up keep there shouldn't be a problem."

"Well what about the security around here? Are there many break in's?"

Jest then I felt two fingers dip into between the blanket and my waist and give a hard tug pulling it from my body and on to the floor. I just smiled and acted like I didn't know it was mom trying to embarrass me and answered the question.

"Nothing like that our streets are safe and nothing out of the ordinary happens here."

The Realtor at our door just stared openly at my body, she didn't say anything for a moment. She was breathing heavy and her 34 C breast heaved while trapped inside her tight blouse. My morning wood was pointing right at her but if I panicked and tried to cover myself it would be more awkward. That was when mom reached in front of me and began to slowly stroke my cock in the Realtor's direction. She had a look on her face that said this belongs to me, but it's not off limits if you want to pay a price.

"Is that all your questions sweetie?" mom asked the Realtor.

"Uh, yep, yep that's everything, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day." she said then turned around to walk back to her car.

She only got a few steps down the walk way when her legs wobbled and she almost fell.

"Oh, to be young and wet at the sight of cock." mom said loud enough for her to hear.

The Realtor stood straight and tugged at her skirt and blouse to straighten them out before walking to her car and driving away. Before I closed the door, I looked at the house at the end of the block and a Idea came to me about how to deal with my package issue. If I could have the information sent there I would be able to hide the fact I was looking for it as well as possibly finding out who was following it. I closed the door and turned to my mom who had walked half way up the stairs already.

"Was that really necessary?"

"Yes, it was Steven, and I'll tell you why. I'm a woman who hasn't had much dick in my life and I can tell when another woman needs some in her." mom turned around and answered.

"Poor girl works so hard and neglects herself. I just wanted him to see that there are still men in the world that can make her wet and needy."

"Ok, but did you need to stroke me while she watched?"

"No, not really that was more for me. She was looking so hard and I had to let her know who your cock belonged in, If she was willing I would let her have a taste to help her remember but I don't want her getting any ideas about taking you away."

"That was very kind of you I guess."

"I know right." she said leaving up to her room.

As I watched her figure shrink away my body wanted to chase after her, but my mind knew I had other things to get done. So I took a shower cleaned up and got dressed before opening my computer and opening the tracking page for the package. It was already in California and not to far from me, I was sure it would arrive by tomorrow at the latest. The destination was fixed so I knew where to pick it up but I wasn't going to put myself in the open like that. I opened a new site and hired a service to pick it up for me and deliver it to the house at the end of my block the same time of the open house tomorrow. The plan was that I would pose as a buyer to everyone but the Realtor and take the package when I knew the coast was clear, I wasn't sure if the follower could notice me so to be safe I would leave mom at home. I needed a good cover so I planned to bring Jess or Kat with me and arm them with the skills I had developed threw my energy ball I left with them.

The rest of that day I worked on layering my power and changing it for different uses, even at work I just did the minimum and kept my presence hidden the whole day. It had become second nature for me to do this and I had faith in my team to work on the project. I called up the girls and found out that only Kat would be free tomorrow, I only needed one of them so it was ok with me. When I got home I was full of anxiety about what was about to happen and couldn't even focus on how lovely my mom looked. She seemed to know I had things to think about and didn't try to get me to talk, we just had a nice dinner, watched some TV, and went to bed.

The next day Kat came over first thing in the morning wearing jeans and a t-shirt, while I never had a problem with her style before this time I needed her to seem more like a home buyer. I connected to her with my power and right away started to adjust and change the ball I left with her.

"Are you two planning to fool around without me and Jess." mom asked as she walked into the room.

"No mom Kat is just helping me with a little project today that's all."

"Well ok, but if you are interested in some bed room time let me know. I could go for another round with that dick."

"Actually, mom can you help to?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I was hoping Kat could barrow some cloths, we need to look like we would buy a house together."

"You mean I get to dress this little thing up so she can be shown off to the world? I've always wanted to play dress up with a daughter."

"What's wrong with what I have on?" Kat asked.

"He's right, if you want to convince people you can buy a house you have to look the part. Now come with me and well put you in something nice." Mom answered as she pulled Kat to her room.

I stayed down stairs and watched the house as it was set up for perspective buyer, the sign out front read "Open House, walk in and look around" which I took to mean we could walk right in. While I was waiting I heard many familiar sounds that didn't sound like anyone was getting dressed. After a while they came back down to the living room where I was waiting, Kat's face was flushed as if she had been running. Mom had a excited look as she showed her off, Kat was in a formal dress with heals and light make up.

"What do you think?"

"We are just going to look around I don't think she needs to be that dressed up."

"I tried to tell her that." Kat said.

"I know it's just that she is so small all my cloths look big on her. I have an Idea."

She quickly took Kat back upstairs, as more hours past and I heard more sounds that was not them getting dressed. around 10 o'clock people had been starting to show up at the house and by 12 there was a large group. I figured this would be the best time to sneak in unnoticed and wait for the package. Mom and Kat reappeared but this time Kat was in a thigh length halter dress that hugged her curves nicely, she was still in heals but now had her hair done up in a loose pony tail.

"How about now?" mom asked and gave Kat a twirl.

"That's not bad. Actually, I really like it."

"Really you don't think it's a little much?" Kat asked.

"No, it looks good on you and works for what we need."

I saw Kat blush a little and look away from me.

"Where did you get this dress from mom? I haven't seen you in this ever."

"It was my party dress when I was younger and for some reason I never got rid of it. I don't think it would fit me know."

The image of Samantha squeezed into the dress Kat was wearing right now flew into my head and I felt myself getting harder by the second.

"Then that should be good, lets hurry while there is a group." I said and took Kat out the door hoping mom didn't notice my growing erection.

I used my power as we walked and gave Kat the idea that there was a package arriving at the house we were going to and she needed to get it to me without being noticed. I knew once at the house it would be too risky to use my power and even holding it in would be suspect. So, when we got close I disconnected from her and let the new energy ball float around her. I designed to ball to do three things, first to scan the entire block for anyone with a strong presence. Second to lock onto and paralyze anyone who gave of the feeling of wanting the package. The third was to send out a mental shock wave if I seemed like I was in trouble or upset. This way I could look for the people following the package and if worst came to worst crate enough chaos to slip away. We walked in to the house and the Realtor recognized me right away, she walked up to us and handed us a brochure.

"Are you looking to buy this house for this young lady?"

"Not really I just wanted to see what kind of neighbors we might get." I whispered.

"Isn't there some one who might be upset with you being here in this situation?" she asked thinking that mom would get mad with me being here with Kat.

"Oh, no, not after how much fun they had this morning. Our relationship is very strong and we welcome others provided they understand our situation." I answered giving her a look.

"Well I'll keep that in mind. Please stay and have a look around." she said and walked away to another couple.

I was keeping my presence at a normal rate, no more or less than anyone else around and took Kat to look through the house. I pointed out what was similar and what was different, and I even answered some questions for the other buyers. A short time later the service that I hired came to the door to drop off the package, the realtor had no idea who it was for but took it and placed it on a counter. I became on edge and knew that any moment the person following could find, I hid my emotions from my face and continued to talk to people. Kat on the other hand saw the package and began to walk for it, but when she got near she turned away and went into the back yard. Clearly, she had no way of getting to it in secret so I decided I needed to create an opening. I started to make a fuss about how the upstairs could be converted into one big master suite if they took out a wall or two. Saying that brought most of the buyers upstairs and they all started looking around at what they could turn the space into. After a while Kat walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, she was being very affectionate suddenly but had no package.

I turned to her and asked. "Weren't you supposed to pick something up?"

"Yes, but I want you. Come fuck me in the down stairs bath room while everyone is up here." she answered.

I was a little put off that Kat was not doing what I asked but I followed her anyways. We got to the bathroom without anyone noticing and I picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"Ok but we have to be quick. We have important things to do here."

"I got the package."

"Really where?"

"Check the cabinet." she said spreading her legs so I could open the cabinet under the counter.

I crouched down and opened the cabinet to look for the package but when I was down there I looked up to see that Kat was not wearing any panties. I wasn't sure if she ever was or if mom had taken them from her, in any case it caused me to stop and stair for a moment before I remembered the package. She giggled when she saw me stair at her but didn't say anything about it and just let me go back to looking for what I came for. I found the package which was a manila envelope that was very thin, I untied it and pulled out two pieces of paper. One was a picture of an older man taken threw a telephoto lens and the other was a hospital information sheet. That had the word cancer and terminal on it in many places, my mind blanked out again as I read the sheet. If what I could guess was right than the man in the photo was my grandfather but at the same time he may already be dead from cancer.