The Power to Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on the floor and continued to read down the sheet one word at a time hoping I was wrong. The sheet had no name and no personal information, everything was blank except for the cancer, the treatment options and dates. The date is what gave me hope and snapped me out of the worst-case scenario, according to the paper work he had only been admitted six months ago and his prognoses said he might last another three. It was my one shot I had to get to him and learn as much as I could from him before he passed and I missed out. The top of the sheet said it came from a private hospital in Hawaii, I had always wanted to go and mom and I made plans if we ever had enough money and time. Now that I had the information I just had to make it back home undetected so I lit the papers on fire and put them in the trash. I would leave nothing for whoever was following it to follow, I made sure all the paper burnt then flushed it. I had Kat walk out before so if anyone was watching they would just think we were kinky. Then I came out, I looked around and because the energy ball on Kat had yet to activate I could tell who ever it was they had yet to notice us. The buyers and Realtor had walked back down by now and some were leaving so I took Kat and we said our good buys.

"Well the house does have good bones I might buy it someday."

"If you do give me a call and I would be happy to sell it to you." she said handing me a card.

"Can we call you for other reasons as well?" Kat asked.

The Realtor was startled for a second but then Kat lifted the front of my shirt and ran her hands across my abs.

"If it's alright with everyone I wouldn't mind hearing more about this situation your in."

"We should be going now, good buy."

"Good bye I hope to see you soon."

"I'll have to discuss it with others, but I like your chances." Kat said as we walked away.

A first I thought we had got away free and clear but right as we got to the side walk I felt something sticky wash over me. I couldn't see it but I could feel it stick to my skin, I just kept walking and saw a few of the other people look around for a second like they felt it to. I looked to Kat and she did the same so I looked at my skin so I didn't seem out of place. We got home and mom was in the kitchen making lunch for all of us.

"So, did you get what you were after?"

"Yep and maybe a couple extra things."

"Oh, like what?"

"Did you meet the realtor that was selling the house?" Kat asked mom.

"Yes, she seems nice so I gave her a little show. I hope she wasn't to awkward after."

"Just the opposite, it seems she might want to join in on the fun."

"Well that's unexpected."

"She wants to hear more about our situation but I don't think that really matters. What matters is if you all want her to be a part of this?" I asked giving mom a look.

"We should all be present when talking about adding, no point doing things others might not enjoy. So, tell me about the other thing."

"Right, we might have a new guess over tonight and things might get dangerous."

"Then that would mean the package you were waiting for had something important?"

"Yep, I was my grandfather and I think I know where he is."

"That is wonderful baby, are you going to go see him?"

"I hope so and hopefully you and the girls can come with me. He is in Hawaii."

"Hawaii really, can you get time off work? I know we have enough money so we should definitely go."

"We'll have to see if we get a visitor tonight. Kat can Jess come over later?"

"Sure, she's off at 5, I'll send her a text and let her know what's up."

"That's good I'll feel better with all of you here."

The rest of the day went by smoothly, I didn't know what stuck to me so I never changed my presence or connected to anyone. We all just sat on the couch watching TV and relaxing as if everything was normal. When Jess came over after 5 I filled her in on the guess we might have and the girls took her upstairs to talk about the realtor and the Hawaii trip. We had dinner and went to bed as if nothing was going on, at a quarter after 3 I got up to get a glass of water.

I got to the kitchen and drank the glass but when I turned to head back to bed the dining room light turned on and sitting in a chair pointing a gun at me. Was a 5 feet 4 inches tall 36 DD breasted blond blue-eyed women sitting on 38-inch hips with a look like I was stealing from her.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" I yelled.

"You're the last one it has to be you."

"What are you talking about? Get out of my house before I call the cops."

"Call them if you want I can handle a few cops. What I want to know is why you were looking for that old man?"

"What old man? What are you talking about?" I played dumb.

"Your presence isn't shifting so I don't think your related. So why would a normal guy be interested in a old man who's going to die? Or is it the family your looking for? Maybe you know a little something about people like us?"

That's when I knew she was defiantly part of the other family, from what was happening I could tell a few things. She was alone so she was either strong and trusted to get the job done, or had some way to get out of here if anything happens. Next, she had a gun on me which told me whatever power she had was not overly physical and she needed to keep me away to get answers. Finally, she said "I was the last one" that means she had done a check of other people and found nothing. She more than likely put that sticky feeling on me and Kat as well as the people at the open house, then checked each person to see if they took the package.

She got up and walked towards me in the kitchen, I wanted to grab hold of her with my power but I couldn't chance she would be able to feel me and have enough time to fire her gun.

"So, the girl is upstairs, right? Maybe I should go ask her a few questions?"

"That would be a mistake."

"Oh, and what are you going to do? Do you have some way to stop me? come on give it a shot."

"Whatever you're after has nothing to do with her, just get out of here and leave us alone."

"If you really are one of them I bet you are use to getting your way with people. It must really suck to have someone that doesn't just do what you want all the time."

I could tell she was trying to get me to use the power, looking for any reason to end me. I had to find a way to get her to leave or I would have to take the shot and grab her before she could do anything.

"I have no idea who you think I am but I don't have what you want and I just want you out of my house."

"Ok I'll go if you can do something for me?"

"What?"

"I want you to smell my hair."

"Come again?"

"Don't worry it won't hurt you it will just tell me who you are. Unless there is some reason you can't."

"Click" "Ding"

I heard the distinct sound of the hammer on the gun being pulled back and knew I had to make a move. So, I walked over to her cautiously, in close range I had a better chance to grab her and if she had a way out I had other ways to at least get her to run. It would give me away and the girls and I would have to leave but if I could get to her then I would get so much more information. I was about 3 feet from her when I stopped and she smiled at me, taking a hand full of her long blond hair she offered it to me to smell. I was about to move the last few feet and bet my life when suddenly there was a loud crash and the girl fell into me unconscious. I looked behind her and mom was there holding a broken clay pot that she bought on a trip.

"I never really liked that pot any ways. So, is this the guest you mentioned?" she asked proud of what she just did.

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves "Yep seems like it." I said when I breathed out.

"Are there more? Should I go wake up the girls?"

"No, it should just be her, Let the girls sleep and help me tie her up. Be careful not to smell her."

"Smell her why?"

"Don't know she wanted me to do it so I can only guess that it would have been bad."

I took the gun from the girl and placed it on the kitchen counter, then I lifter her and placed her back in the chair she was originally sitting in. Mom ran to get something to tie her up with and came back with duct tape and super glue. I took the duct tape and wrapped the girl several times around her ankles wrist and shoulders binding her to the chair. Mom went behind her I placed her hair in braids then placed a piece of tape over her mouth. We both waited for a short time until she started to stir and make sounds, I had used my power to connect to the girls upstairs still asleep and mom getting ready. When she finally woke up woke up she tried to jump out of the chair only to find she could barely move.

"Good morning sexy how was your nap?" mom joked.

"She can't talk until I take off the tape." I said walking over and taking it off fast,

"Fuck that hurt. Let me go right now or."

"Or what? You came into my house and acted like you were in charge. What makes you think you can tell us what to do now that your caught?" mom asked.

"Because I know what he is and I know why he's looking for that old man and after so long the families are almost all gone. We are so close to being the only family left and I promised my mother I would make it. So, no mind fucking power hunger asshole is going to stop me, especially when he only has one or two mind slave whore's to help him." the girl spat.

Mom walked over to her with a furious look on her face she pulled her hand high into the air and sent it crashing down into the girl's face causing her to turn her head forcefully, and as the palm and fingers tuned red on her face she almost passed out again.

"Smack"

"I am his mother and you are the shit that tried to shoot him so I don't care what you promised." mom spat back with anger.

I waited for the girl to recover and pulled mom away, when the girl was done seeing stars I asked.

"So, about the family's?"

"Like I would tell you."

"You seem to know much about them and the current events that have happen. I would also like to know what is going on, in exchange I'll let you go and act like this never happened deal?"

"Like I would believe that. I don't know how but I know you are from his family and you are all the same, power hungry and driven by need. That's why you and he are the only two left. He is going to die soon which only leaves you and if you're looking for him it could only mean you're not strong enough yet. So, do your worst I have trained to resist your power and if you can only control one person at your age then I don't have to worry."

"Why are you so ready to kill me? You don't even know me, and yet you are so sure about what I'll do."

"Because your family's power as well as the other family are too strong. Sure, they let you have what you want like my family but they also take you over eventually. That's why the other family's all died off trying to kill us and now it's just down to who's left."

For someone so trained and unwilling to tell me anything she sure was telling me much of what I wanted to know. I paused to think about it a second and then realized she was stalling for something, she needed time and I was not going to give it to her. I called for Jess and Kat to come down and help, and when the girl saw them coming down her eye eyes got big for a second.

"Girls this is our guess, please make sure she doesn't move."

"Ok." said Kat

"We got this." Jess said.

I walked over to the gun and picked it up, checked if it was loaded and handed it over to mom who pointed it right at the girl causing her to freeze.

"I know you have a plan and I know you are just waiting for it to kick in. I know you have trained to resist my power and I know you are confident you can. All of this means to me is that you are making yourself a threat and you need to be made silent."

After I said that I layered several layers of my power and reached for her, I felt it go through the same sticky feeling in the air and the girl got scared. When it connected right away all but one layer shattered, she really was tough, however I was not weak like she wanted to believe. I ignored the pain in my head and built up another wave of layers over the one that had managed to connect. I was concentrating as much as I could to keep hold of her even as she did all she could to break free. Though the connection I could feel how desperate she was and how she hoped if she got away it would cause me enough pain that I might pass out. I began to mold the layering of my power to form a hand and grip her mind more, she began to breath heavy and squirmed in her chair. Jess and Kat held either side of her keeping her mostly still, and I could feel a small gap in her minds defenses. It was like how my dad's puzzle had been and I was able to compress my energy to squeeze inside. I felt around and followed the channel deeper and deeper past several layers, then I get to a wall with what felt like a handle. I wrapped my compressed energy around that handle and started to lift it.

"No don't!" she yelled.

"Tell me what I want to know!" I yelled back.

She grits her teeth and I felt the wall get heavy, I concentrated more on moving it not caring if she told me know or not. I even lost focus of what was in the room all I wanted was to open that wall and get at what was inside. I had it more than half way up and her resistance couldn't stop me, I gave one final effort and when it was all the way up I poured my power into her mind. I took control of everything and paralyzed her like I had practiced, I heard a piece of metal fall and saw she had a small razor she was using to cut the tape under her nail.

I Searched her mind and found almost everything I had wanted to know about the family's and about her. Her name was Ashley and she was from a family where all the females could use the sent they produce to entrap others. It worked like my family's power but lacked the targeting ability, however what it lacked in targeting it made up for in versatility and utility. Each woman from that family had a different scent and it came from a different place, Ashley's scent was in her hair and she could use it to wipe memories as well as mark anything she wanted. She could then track that thing anywhere, even over the ocean, it only came off after several months. She could also change the effect at will and if she needed to, use it to help heal herself by changing the chemical makeup. She had only learned to basics before her mom passed but her mom left her their family Library so she could learn as she grew older.