The Power to Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Having power can be dangerous.
10.9k words
4.53
43.9k
65

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the wild sex I had with Samantha I felt totally out of energy but I still got up and walked into her bathroom to find a towel, once I did I cleaned myself off with a damp end and dried myself with the dry end. I was in the middle of cleaning. That was when I felt Samantha threw our connection start to feel pleasure again like when we had been together. I thought that she might be masturbating and enjoying her afterglow so I walked back in to the bedroom all ready to help.

When I opened the door to her room however what I saw was not what I had been expecting. Jess and Kat had come to her room and the both had her in pinned to the bed while they played with her. Jess was laying on Sam's side kissing her neck and pulling on her nipple with her leg draped over her stomach. Kat was already busy rubbing Sam's freshly fucked pussy, not to aggressively but enough to have her moaning and gasping at the pleasure. I thought for a moment of just giving Samantha some cunt hungry fuck pets of her own to take care of her, but I didn't want to bring more people in on what I had and she was mine now so sharing was a little off putting. I reestablished my connection to Jess and Kat and felt how they both wanted Sam and she wanted them. So, I walked up behind Jess and gave her a firm pat and the ass which caused her to turn around just a little to look at me.

"So, what happen here?" I asked.

"Well we left the room to find you but we couldn't." Jess said, her fingers never stopped teasing Samantha's nipples.

"Then why are you in here doing that?"

"Kat found a small purple dildo in the living room and we figured it must belong to Sam so we came to return it."

"Where is it now?"

Kat reached lower and pulled out the dildo she had stuffed back into Sam when they had started to play, causing Samantha to moan. Then she slipped it back into Sam which caused her to gasp slightly, Kat then started kissing and sucking on Sam's other nipple.

"So, you both just walked in and decided to have your way with her?"

"No, that would mean rude. We came in and she was spread out on the bed with a look we are both very familiar with and because we didn't see you around we knew she must have just finished. We wanted another ride but if you took care of her also then we might not get to, that was when we decided that we would have some fun."

"You just decided to have your way with her and didn't even ask?"

"That's just your lack of blood to the brain talking, I'll let it go this time. No, we had all talked about it a long time ago when she had asked us what we planned to do with you."

I remembered that the girls had come over quiet often and Samantha was comfortable having them over, I never knew when the relationship had gotten to that point. I was starting to see that they had earned Samantha's approval and even grown close to each other.

"We are both really proud of you for taking good care of your mom. She had talked to us about your dad and how she had not had a good bone in years. I almost brought a strap on over to give her a good pounding months ago but she said she liked the real thing and we could only play with her after she got a man. We both knew it was just her way of keeping us off her but we respected it none the less, but now she's had some really good dick and we get to have our fun."

"You all talked about this months ago?"

"Yep we just never knew it was going to be your cock that opened her up for us. That was such a good boy of you I should give you my ass for that but you'll have to wait until we are all done here."

"Samantha are you ok with having them take care of you?"

"Well I would like more of my baby's warm cock in me but they know how to take care of me to, especially this little one her tongue and fingers are amazing."

Kat smiled up at Sam with her nipple between her teeth.

"Ok, I guess I'll be down stairs, we all should talk when you're done."

With that I left the three of them to what they wanted to do but I stayed connected just in case something happen. They didn't even wait for me to leave before they started back in on Sam, giving her their full attention. My groin felt used and abused and I could use a break so it didn't bother me that I wasn't participating. I got some fruit and cream cheese from the fridge and sat in the living room to watch the news and flip threw my phone. It didn't take long before I heard the women upstairs screaming and moaning in time with each other. I could feel that they all were enjoying themselves and I was happy to feel my mom so happy to be taken care of. It only took them half an hour to finish, clean up, and stumble down the stairs.

"Did you all have fun without me?"

"It would have been better with you there but for our first time I think we did alright." Jess said with a grin.

When she mentioned first time Sam quivered and almost stumbled but caught herself.

"What's with you kids today? So ready to fuck anything that moves and not afraid to be with the same sex, even sharing partners. I feel so lost when I think about you all having a relationship." said Samantha.

"Well first we are very picky about who we fuck, I only fuck these two and they only fuck me and now you. Second, we are only interested in the same sex that we find gorgeous and we don't advertise to others. Last we all know our relationship is not normal but it works for us and that is better than one that doesn't so why would we stop." Kat said so proud that she could explain fully.

Samantha looked at me with eyes that asked if I had done this, and I looked back at her with a shrug making a face that said it's all them I had very little to do with it.

"That might be but you all just fucked me like we had been together the whole time. It made me feel so good so I'm not complaining I just want to know how you could treat me like that?"

Jess walked behind Sam and hugged her from behind and Kat skipped over to me sitting on the couch.

"We like your son very much and you raised him to be a good man how could we not want to treat you special after meeting him?" Jess whispered in her ear.

"Ok everyone we need to talk." I said motioning them to sit down.

Kat sat at my feet and laid her head on my lap looking up at me she placed a hand on my soft cock and traced around it with her finger tips encouraging to grow. Jess lead Sam to the recliner and had he sit on the seat as she sat on the arm of the chair holding Sam's hand in her lap. I had to focus a little while Kat was causing my cock to come back to life.

"I want to know what everyone feels about what just happen?"

"Well me and Kat have already said we like what happen and we want more so don't even try to hide this mother son stuff from us."

"Agreed." Kat said holding on to my now hard cock.

"Samantha what do you want? You know I can make it happen any way you want it to." I asked giving her a look.

"I'm not sure how to feel right now. You both said it was only our first time and it made me feel so good to know I was wanted. After so long I of not having anyone really want me I don't want to give it up, but I really don't want to put my feelings first."

"Samantha, we have already told you we wanted that tasty cunt you keep hidden and your son gave you a good pounding without our help so I think it is safe to say we are the ones putting out feelings first." Kat interrupted.

Then Kat stood up and straddled my lap lowering herself on my hard dick, I just let her have her way so I could continue the conversation. She slid down my cock with ease just letting out a muffled moan as I hit bottom, then she turned towards the other two swiveling with my cock as her center.

"Mom you are always welcome to have whatever you want from me I would never keep anything from you when I have the power to give it."

Tears started to fill Sam's eyes " Ok, then I want this. I want all of this. I want to be loved again and treated like I'm beautiful. I don't want to go back to not having anyone touch me."

Jess placed her hands on either side of Sam's face turning her face so they could look at each other, and then leaned down and started making out with her like she was the only one in the room. Kat squirmed a little and I felt her squeeze around me as my dick twitched while watching Sam and Jess.

"Then it's settled we are all going to be with each other from now on. You two already know that I do not mind if you play while I'm not around but with her be more caring then normal she is my mother and needs to be treated as such."

"We would always treat her well she might be our new favorite if you're not careful." Jess joked.

"Then you should also know Sam might have new accessories the next time you come over."

"Steven don't."

"Oh, what kind or accessories? Does Samantha have a kink?" Kat cut Sam off.

"I wouldn't call it a kink and I'll let her tell you what other items she wants, but she has asked me to her a leather choker with a bell attached."

"So naughty, I would never guess that would be what she wanted."

Sam looked away shyly.

"I just like the sound, it's not that exciting."

"Well come on tell us the others."

Sam shook her head and Jess made an evil grin.

"Kat come help Samantha needs to be convinced to talk."

Kat popped off me quick and easy then they both grabbed hold of Samantha and pulled her up the stairs. She pretended to struggle but the laughter and smile on her face gave her away. They got up to a room and stayed in there for a few minutes before coming back out satisfied with the information they gained. Jess and Kat were now dressed and mom was panting heavily again.

"We should get going, we only came over for a little fun and now we are late for the rest of our day. You don't have to worry about the items Sam asked for we have a few extra that we can bring over, but go get that choker and one for each of us to, different colors of course." Kat said as she bounced out the door.

"Alright I'll keep that in mind, bye." I said giving Jess a kiss as she finally let go of Sam's hand.

I closed and locked the front door as mom walked back into the living room to get her dress. I followed with my own thoughts in mind and released the connections to Jess and Kat.

"What do you want for?" Sam was about to say when she felt my feelings threw my power.

"What did you tell them Samantha?"

"Nothing just that I wanted some toys." she said with her dress in her hand.

"Are you sure that's all you told them"

She had a grin plastered over her face as she felt how much I wanted her.

"Um, I might have mentioned which toy and why." she started to bake away from me heading to the sliding door that lead to the back.

"And what about how you like to be fucked in every hole in every room of the house?"

"Oh, that, well yep." Sam said then ran to the door.

I chased after her and got to her right as she threw open the door, I lifted her up high from her waist and gave her ass a had slap caring her onto the grass. She let out a squeal when my hand slapped her ass and started to giggle, I placed her on the grass and ran to the patio to grab a blanket. She knew what was coming and started to rum her clit furiously to get ready, I came back and threw the blanket out over the grass. I picked her up again and held her my arms while I took her to the blanket, she kissed me deeply with the fear of our relationship and it's taboo nature gone. Her hand never stopped working her pussy even when I laid her on the blanket so the sun was not in her eyes.

"The neighbors might be home by now and I'm about to claim another of your holes out here so they can hear. Does that make you excited?"

She plunged three fingers into her pussy and moaned. "Yes, that makes me really hot."

"You know which hole I want to claim do you want me to take it?"

"Fuck your just like your father. You get me so fucking hot just by talking about it."

"You didn't answer the question I guess you don't want it." I said pretending to stand up.

"Wait. No. I want it, I want it please fuck my asshole!" she yelled in panic.

"I don't know, if you really wanted cock in your ass you would do something to show me."

"Fuck me baby, mommy hasn't had cock in her ass in so long." Samantha said as she rolled over onto her knees and stuck her ass up to the sun with her face in the blanket.

When the sun hit her asshole, it began to pucker and twitch in the sunlight eagerly waiting attention.

"That's better but I don't have lube and you are so tight."

"My ass has been used regularly before, you don't have to worry as for lube."

She took her fingers from inside her and speared her fluids over her puckered asshole giving a little gasp as she worked it around.

"That should be enough to get started. Now please mommy's asshole needs it."

Samantha grabbed either ass cheek with one hand and held her an open for me waiting for me to do what I wanted to her. The view was already too much for me and even though I wanted to make her beg me for it more my cock had drained me of blood and I had to find release. I positioned myself behind her and get ready for what I knew would be a powerful fuck session.

I placed my cock head at her backdoor and asked. "You sure you can take it?"

She did not answer me and just shoved her ass back, her ring gave a little resistance but that was all before the rest of my dick was engulfed in her.

"Shit that's tight." I yelled.

I was surprised Samantha made me yell when the whole reason I brought her out here was for the thrill of having her scream in a place that could get us caught.

"Umm, that feel good baby?" she asked as she let go of her cheeks which added pressure to my shaft.

She then pushed herself up with her hands and leaned back so she could sit on my lap with my cock impaled into her. I was in heaven at the feeling it gave, my mother's ass was so soft, her asshole tight and warm, and with the position she chose I could see the sun on her skin and kiss her over her shoulder. I leaned forward and she reached back to cradle my head, we kissed for a minuet of two as she swung her hips grinding my cock inside her.

"You feel amazing, how are you doing that to me?"

"Years of practice baby boy. Your cock is bigger then what I'm used to but that just means it reaches my special places better."

I reached around and slid fingers between her thighs to play with her clit. "You should never be left without a dick in you. It makes me happy I could be the one in you." I said as I cupped her tit with my other hand.

"Oh, baby you're so good to me. I can't believe this is really happening. Don't stop, don't you fucking stop fucking me ever."

I started to bounce up and down lightly, it was awkward but felt good and gave me the feeling like I was helping her get closer to the edge. Samantha broke our kiss and tossed her head back over my shoulder while she continued to grind my cock and enjoy the feeling of the sun on her skin, my hand on her breast and my fingers rubbing her clit.

"I'm such a slut, all I can think about is how much I love your cock in my ass." Sam laughed.

"I wonder if that makes me a bad mother? If I had to choose between being your mom or having you fuck me I'm not sure which I would pick."

I gave her a hard thrust and lifted on my knees, which caused her to fall forward onto her hands. I never stopped my pumping and even sped up a lightly causing her ass cheeks to slam against my abs making a loud slapping sound.

"It's a good thing you don't have to. I would hate it if we ever went back to normal. Does that make me a bad son?"

"No not at all."

"Well than I guess you're not a slut or a bad mom either. We just like to make love like rabbits."

"But I was kind of happy to be a slut." Sam joked.

I grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked her head back. "Then push that ass back my little butt slut." I said when our eyes met.

"Umm, such a good boy." Samantha said as she slammed her ass into me in time with my thrust as her answer.

I tossed the handful of her hair to the side so it wouldn't be in her face as I gripped both her hips and added more force and speed to our love making. She grits her teeth trying to stifle a moan as I worked her back side, with every thrust I felt my balls swing forward and slap Samantha's pussy lips. She was moaning loudly and would yell between grunts, the sound of our bodies crashing into each other echoed through the yard. I was sure that if anyone was home they had to have heard us and were wondering what was happening. I gave her ass a couple of firm slaps and she yelped and screamed every time my hand came down but never protested. Then I caressed the sensitive area softly and she gave a long moan as the feeling ran threw her lick electricity.

"Call me pretty." Sam grunted.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Call me pretty fucker!" she yelled.

"You are very pretty."

"Tell me you love me."

"Of course, I love you."

"Tell me how much you want to have my body."

"If I could stay in you all day every day I would gladly starve to death."

"Now tell me how you feel connected to me."

I was lost for words at this question, I knew that she was talking about the connection my power gave us and not our bodies.

I took a second to think. "When I connect with you it feels like I grow better as a person and as a man." I said honestly.

"Fuck, yes, I'm cumming!" she yelled aloud.

I was already growing closer to cumming myself and when she started yelling I was pushed just shy of finishing. Her asshole opened and slammed shut around my cock repeatedly as she slammed back into me and gripped the blanket hard. Then she swung her hips around and started it twerk her ass cheeks open and closed making a light clapping sound around my shaft. I didn't even know she knew what twerking was let alone how to twerk. That was all it took for me, I lost control of myself and shot my load deep into her twerking asshole sending hot cum deep into Samantha. I placed my hand on the small of her back trying to balance myself.

"That's it baby, fill your mommy's asshole with cum. Give this butt slut every drop of cum you have left I want to feel it in me the rest of the day."

"Shit, Sam your ass is to good I can't stop."

"That's right honey. You love your mommy's ass don't you. Just keep shooting cum. Mommy will take it all happily. Claim this ass for yourself."

I shot off many times and held on to her from behind as she milked my cock with her ass like a pro adding dips and single cheeks slaps to her twerk until my cock stopped twitching and spraying.

"That's a good boy. All out of cum finally? I'll need a butt plug soon so I can keep this come next time. For now, I'll settle with feeling it trickle out of me the rest of the day. Be a good son and fold up the blanket and I'll walk around naked the rest of the day ok."

"Yes please."

Mom finally let me go from her ass, sliding forward and wiggling it at me as my length slowly slid out with a pop. I was sensitive after all this and when I pop out the sun and the wind felt intense on my bare skin. She got up quickly and trotted back to the house, from behind I could see she had accepted our new relationship and was proud of what she just did to me. I got up and folded the blanket putting it away where I had found it and used the pool water to clean my junk. When I walked back in the house I found mom walking out of the bathroom with her dress wrapped around her waist covering just enough of her. It was tied off her left hip and her leg was exposed, but it covered her ass and just the front half of her pussy. It was too short to really cover it all the way and it looked like I could snap it off with one finger. I walked up to her and noticed some cu on her chin, I don't know where it came from so I wiped it off and showed it to her. She just ginned and took my finger into her mouth to clean off my finger then walked into to kitchen.