All Comments on 'The Precocious Young Girl Ch. 01'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very nice!

I'm not usually a fan of the older man young girl stories. Something about this one just attracted my attention. I'm glad that it did. Very nice story. Could have done with a tiny bit more character development but the sex was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brings back memories

I was 40 when it happened to me with my daughter's best friend. My daughter had 3 other girls over for a swimming party and they stayed overnight. Late that night one of the girls came into my bedroom and asked me to rub her back. She had on a long tshirt and her panties and as I was rubbing her back under the shirt she rolled over very quickly and asked me to move my hand either up or down and smiled. A few minutes later after having thoughts about this being my daughter's friend I lost control and fucked her for what seemed like a long while but in fact she made me cum very quickly. After that we became lovers for 2 years until I remarried. It was a great time for both of us so good luck with your stories.

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Damned good story

I thought this was a very good story. But I think he needs to go ahead and teach the willing young lass all she wants to know.

Also maybe branch out a little and let his daughter catch them and maybe join in, since she was the one who went down on Katy in the first place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice story - and a good start !

Well written and hot ! And enough possibilities for further chapters. He can teach her anal sex, she could tell him all about her lesbian experiences (with his daughter) etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ve-ry nice

Real good.

So, please, please, please don't spoil it by going anal!

Lukas

daddymentordaddymentorabout 19 years ago
Nice & Hot. Hope there is more to come

Very good story. An excellent lead into more stories. You could have developed the character(s) a bit more, and been more explicit about the sexual activity. This would have made the story longer so just a little more would have been better. I suppose this is always a dilema.

As for the story line... You should always help a girl become all she can be and this one seems to know she needs more training. Was the lesbian experience with his daughter? I certainly hope it was and she to will need some training by daddy that we should all hear about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Divine

I am a huge fan of the older male, younger female stories, I found this trilogy to be entertaining and enlightening, without being trashy. Thank You for sharing

fun_in_the_sun411@yahoo.com

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
A Strong Begining

Haven't read the other chapters yet, but I'm guessing the girl who went down on her was the guy's daughter Emily...

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
AGAIN

It was a hot day last summer Was summer only one day???---It was one really hot day during last summer .Think man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous