The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm already recovered. But I can tell you. I'll do better at being Leroy."

"You think so?"

"Why don't you try Leroy first, and you can be the judge. But it isyour birthday. You want Jerry, Let's do Jerry first."

Nelle could hardly believe it. She had completely drained him and he never lost his erection. His cock stood out in the nylon shorts like a steel railroad spike. She led him back to the guest bedroom and wrapped her arms around his muscular torso. His belly and sides literally rippled when he moved. Nelle did not tire of touching him and kneading his chest.BUT FAIR IS FAIR.Leroy couldn't keep his hands off of her breasts and other charms. Nelle was dripping Nelle juice in spite of having had an orgasm already. She was horny and ready for some serious fucking now and she was quite certain that was what she was going to get.

"Okay," he said pulling her to the bed, "what do you want Jerry to do? I have some protection in my wallet."

"Not necessary. I don't think I can get pregnant. But if I do it will be fine. Don't worry about it.

"What do you mean, it will be fine?"

"Karl and I talked about that possibility and he will be okay with raising my baby if I have one. Okay?"

"I'm not sure. But if that's what you really want. Okay. I just want to make love to you."

"Come here," Nelle said and drew him onto the bed with her. She had taken off her dress and Leroy was treated to her body in all its marvelous nudity. She was absolutely perfectly proportioned: her tits were exactly the right size for her frame. Her flat belly did not have a single extra wrinkle or blemish of any sort. On her mons pubis, Her red pubic hair was curly but not wiry and parted perfectly to reveal her labia majoris, which at the moment were slightly puffy with anticipation. Leroy started with the bottom of her feet and worked his way slowly up her left leg until he reached her inner thigh. Then he went to work on her right leg, kissing, licking, blowing gently inch by inch. Above her knees he closed her legs just enough that he could feel a thigh on each of his cheeks. He kissed hard on the creamy smooth thighs and nipped gently in tune with Nelle's moans of pleasure, ready to quit at the first note of displeasure. Finally he was approaching his quarry as he began to appreciate her delicate aroma. He nudged the intersection of her leg with her inner hip, careful not to move to rapidly into her most sensitive areas. He licked up from four inches below her panties (if she had been wearing any) to the beginning of the gusset. Then he used his hand to encase her entire vaginal area in a gentle downward pressure, only letting his middle finger make a measured incursion when Nelle's insistent moans demanded it. He started with one finger gently spreading the Nelle juice from its source at the inner labia to both mar lips and all aound her pussy including her tiny little ass hole. He stopped often in these ministrations to lick his fingers to taste the now copious flow of Nelle juice. It was a taste that could easily become addicting. Nelle arched her back and raised her hips off the bed urging him to hurry. Her pussy was already on fire and she could feel the stirring of a deep churning within her. At last, Leroy brought both hands to Nelle's love box and spread her outer lips to expose the bright pink rose of her inner lips and the prominent clitoris standing erect like the classical gondolier in the middle of the love canal.

"Okay Nelle, tell me what you want Leroy or Jerry to do."

"Just quit stalling and fuck me, you big lunk."

"You want Leroy to fuck you? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, but hurry."

"You realize you may not have any energy left when Leroy gets through with you?"

"I don't care, Fuck me now."

Leroy pushed her legs open and got on his knees in front of her gaping pussy. With his right hand he held his dick at the entry to her gleaming cunt. His pre cum dripped into her waiting lips and he slid the glans up and down her narrow slit. He pushed gently and the head passed easily into her pussy. Nelle shoved herself upwards but Leroy anticipated her moves and backed away so he delivered only part of his massive penis into her delicate tunnel. He could not believe just how wonderful she felt around his cock. Her muscles clamped down on his shaft , drawing deeper, milking him with a hot velvet glove. He knew he had to be careful not to go in too deep too quickly. In her passion Nelle might not feel just how much her delicate vagina was being stretched until she allowed him to hurt her and ruin what should be a source of a life time of pleasure. Leroy still had about three inches of cock outside her pussy when he straddled Nelle, his knees outside her thighs. "close your legs and hold on."

"What?"

"Trust me. Straighten out your legs."

In this position the physics dictated that at most six inches of his penis would enter her vagina and any contact with the cervix would be gentle and at a glance rather than head-on.

Leroy began a slow rhythmic sawing up and down on top of Nelle, keeping most of his weight on his knees and elbows, allowing only enough weight on Nelle to maintain erotic contact. His cock slid on her clit on every thrust in or out and in minutes he felt her start to tense inn that dekicious familiar prelude to orgasm.

"Oh yes. Just like that Don't stop. Oh fuck. Fuck, Fuck I'm coming." In all her life Nelle had had one or two love making sessions in which she experienced multiple orgasms (meaning two) Never three and tonight she had four in a row and might have had more if her nerve endings had not been already on overload. She was about to tell him to stop she couldn't take anymore when Leroy lay still and quit moving.

Leroy slowed his strokes but did not stop as Nelle stiffened and writhed beneath him. He felt his own climax approaching and stopped to let it pass. Somehow, the idea of a son or a daughter of his growing up without him did not turn him on. When he felt Nelle relax, he rolled off her and pulled her to him so they could lie side by side facing each other. They lay in each others arms, catching their breath, in the perfect harmony of post coital bliss.

"So," he said, "That was Leroy.You ready for Jerry?"

"You gotta be kidding me. Whoa what's this? Are you still hard? How do you do that?"

"I'm lying here next to the most beautiful woman I'm ever going to meet in my life. If I didn't have a hardon I would want to check my pulse."

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious," Leroy said and as if to emphasize it, he pulled back, rested on his elbow and looked again at her naked form.

"I guess as long as you think so."

"I know so."

12