All Comments on 'The Present Situation Ch. 05'

by Maturestud2015

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This brings back memories

I, too, am a submissive women whose husband has shared her with others. I remember having similar feelings of ecstasy as well as guilt, the first time another man fucked me along with my husband.

We had had a wonderful marriage to that point, and my husband is tender and loving as well as forceful. I had always done what he wanted me to do because I had always enjoyed submitting to him. But after it was over, all I could think about were stories I had heard of how men seduced their girlfriends and then turned them out to work the streets. I wondered if my husband could love me as much, now that he had seen the wanton slut I could become, and what would become of me.

He told me that he loved me as much as ever and that he was extremely pleased that I had followed his instructions, let my hair down, and enjoyed myself so fully. In subsequent years, my husband showed himself to be a wonderful Dom and has led me on many adventures. With him, I always feel safe, loved, and appreciated for my sexual capabilities.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
Loser Husband

OK so this guy is a sick bastard period. This is not BDSM....yes the wife might want to make him happy....but he is showing he is liar and can not be trusted period....he is breaking his word to her every new chapter...with no remorse...like most men....Dawn is happy with her marriage and sex life and most men cant be happy they have someone so they have to get twisted. I hope she wakes up and realizes he is not worth her time, Can you say Divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Wife

i had an time like this. My friend,husband and I went out for the night. While having dinner a few men came by and said hi. They were friends of our friend. We all had a lot to drink and before long I was feeling the drinks. Later Bill asked my husband if we could go to his room and we went. The other men came with us. Once in the room they stripped me and then their self.I started sucking on their dicks and my husband ate my pussy. When he made me cum one of the other guy placed his dick in me and it had to be 10 in.long. They all had their fun fucking me and me sucking them. I had so muck dick in me I lost count. I found out later in was planed and My Husband and Bill want me to fuck their friends for they had dicks from 10 to 14 inch. dicks. My name Connie and I say hope you have same fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I finally understand

Dirty, nasty, impure wants to defile his clean and pure wife to bring her down to his level. Why elsevwould he have referred to her as 'the bitch' whenbshe went down on the guy in the lounge booth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Truly Loving Husband

A truly loving husband would have shown his appreciation that his wife was willing to let another man fuck her for his enjoyment. He should have, after young Ben left, gone down on Dawn. He could have brought her to one or more orgasms as he licked her clean of the young man's cum providing both with pleasure and creating a special bond. I find cleaning up after another man to be highly erotic and pleasurable for me while at the same time ingratiating to the lady.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Except his wife slapped him

Gathered her things and left. She went home and filed for divorce. Because what woman would want a husband that won't love and protect her? Even for fiction this was an epically stupid story. Not to mention disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You and Connie definitely need to hook up.

I sense real simpatico between you two. Invite Bonnie while our at it. Now that's a trifecta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a lot of things, but a stud is not one of them.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY SO FAR

WHAT A GREAT STORY. I HOPE THERE IS MORE TO COME....PERHAPS HAVE THE WIFEWILLINGLY CONTINUE TO SUCK AND FUCK GUYS WITHOUT HER HUBBY PUSHING HER TOO.... MAYBE HAVE HER BECOME LESS SUBMISSIVE AND ORDER HUBBY TO LICK HER CLEAN AND KISS HER AFTER SHE BLOWS ANOTHER GUY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the haters!

Great story. 5 stars. Am currently working on getting to fuck another guy's hot wife. He likes her to fuck others, and she loves it too. Susan W., I'm waiting for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lame 1

this series is getting old, please start afresh !!!

TuckwolfTuckwolfover 8 years ago
Masterful

I think these types of stories are at their best when the wife is doing this sort of thing as act of submission to the husband, as it is almost always the husband's idea. This is the most realistic way of representing it, as you have here. Of course as this happens, even in real life, things will change but most other writers on here have completely unrealistic expectations of how this sort of thing actually plays out. However reluctant the wife in the beginning, over time as these encounters continue and if they continue, she will begin to accept her husband's desire for this as her own and whatever feelings of guilt she might have will fade over time. The more she does this, even if solely to please her husband, the more she affirms and reaffirms, to herself, her willingness to participate. As a result her participation is more likely to become more enthusiastic and possibly more assertive depending on how the participants manage events as they unfurl.

The thing to remember with any type of fiction is that it's the characters that write the stories and construct the lifestyles, not the other way around. Any good writer will take care constructing his characters to be as realistic as possible and then let the characters do the rest.

Excellent work!! Please carry on, I will look forward to future chapters or new stories as the case may be.

maverick51maverick51over 8 years ago
Excellent Story

well developed theme and characters. This could have been written based on a true experience. Interesting to read comments from wives who experienced similar experiences. Hope to see a continuation of the story line. Keep up the writing.

rowdyrickrowdyrickover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed the story. I liked the way it played out. This is the type of wife sharing story I like to read. I have had some experience sharing my wife of 30 years. I could never ever do the humiliation thing. You showed control and didn't come off as a little wimp. My cock was hard throughout the story. The biggest prob I had with sharing my wife was doing so and not getting the feeling another man was possessing my wife. She understood this and always paid more attention to me than him. I did the same for her when we were with another woman. So long ady these boundaries were observed, I got extremely turned on watching her getting a sound fucking from a man I approved of. The sex with my wife afterwards was incredible for both of us,especially if he didn't use a condom. Great job..great story.

kathleen_41kathleen_41over 8 years ago
We Both Enjoyed It.....

Hi just a quick note to let you know my wife and I really enjoyed reading "The Present Situation Ch. 05". We are now going to go back and read the other chapters too. You did a great job and made it so exciting to read....hope there will be more? I like showing my wife on yahoo voice and cam and also on Skype which seems to work better. She enjoys showing herself to the guys in sexy lingerie while they enjoy her in front of me and we all voice too. At first she was scared too, however, now she really enjoys it too.....John and Kathleen

mywifeforyourpleasuress@yahoo.com

Kathleen_412000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category

This should really be under the BDSM on the Non-Consent categories. In some jurisdictions there are ample grounds here for (a very expensive) divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour and maybe even a criminal conviction for assault or rape. The trouble is that this doesn't read as fiction - if it is how you really feel about women then maybe you would be better locked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it great story

I think she really loves it especially the young guy with a big cock. She needs more of that and dancing nude turns her on as well. With a few demands she like to please her husband and be shy so what let her do it.

Good work keep it up. you get a 5 plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Your doing a great job. I love the fact that she is so innocent yet willing to please her husband. I think she really likes it to. So make her dress a little more sexy and expose more especially her pussy and make her clean it up to expose more a little shave would help. I think she should get more of the big cock then some movies so she can make some comments. I love her comments.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comon

Write chapter 6 , what is the holdup?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excited

I re read chapter 5 three times I became so excited with what was going on and the orgasms she had. The last time I read it I had an orgasm. Please write more like that. I just love your wife.

June

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
masterstud, ha ha ha ha.

Your "wife" is getting all the action, you are just a punk cockold, what a stupid fantasy.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
love the cuck stories and dear annony's comments

I mean look he she it, IT reads every one of them He has to be a cuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great action

i hope theres more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?

Is that it ? No more story. What a let down.

cardshark72cardshark72over 8 years ago
Hot Story!!!

Dawn is a hotwife fuck slut and I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's not writing anymore, He's a dud

It's been two months and you stopped writing in the middle of a story. Your a Dud. You stink! Black Ball this guy!

johnny1705johnny1705over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Finding it hard to wait to read the next part! Fantastic, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really LIke This Story

Great job...just one thing. If you shake your head it is a negative....if you nod your head it is an affirmative!! You can't shake your head yes!!! No!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck making his wife a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She needs to be blindfolded as she’s laid on the floor and have vibrators and dildos used to arouse her. She can hear other men talking about her as she made to orgasm over and over again as they toy with her. Describing how hot and sexy she looks and how she loves serving men that make her do nasty things as they ignore her begging them to stop “ making” her do this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous