All Comments on 'The Pride of a Slave Ch. 05'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well this explains why she was raised like a half-princess. Her having gone all the way way with both boys already, I wonder how they will manage until she is 21...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, can’t wait until they learn about the power of threesomes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm calling it now Joseph is some kind of revolutionary. I'm a little disappointed in her for rating him out...i feel like something bad will happen to him. Considering this new knowledge about who she really is Sera has a responsibility to her people (the slave/humans) i really hope she lives up to her potential. As for the boys eh im find with the polygamous thing they have going if neither of them are ballsy enough to defy their society for her sake then they dont get monogamy from her. That seems fair. The werewolf guy, despite him being the more emotional of the two, should presumably be more on board with this idea considering his culture. As long as they both keep a level head it could work out. I'm not sure i like Sera as a charter, i mean she certainly isnt the sort of person i would want to be friends with for several reasons, but i am overall intrigued by her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OT3?

Everyone will just be happier if they just become a happy threesome instead of a triangle. Go back to how it was originally in the first chapter, the three of them cuddling together!

interweb88interweb88over 10 years ago
contradictions?

I do love this story but I think they all should have gotten together earlier I think its wierd that got together right after told her the bad consquences of her doing this. It just seemed like the girl in the horror movie who is told not go into that room with the monsters and she does it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going you're doing amazing

I LOVED it, keep writing please and write it the way YOU want to write it dont let anyone on here bully you out of writing what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grrr...

I was so angry my heroine I had fallen in love with was turned into a slut. She was built with depth and beauty then the story began a downward spiral but I stuck with it until page 4. I had to stop reading after that page. I had been so enamored with the writer, the plot, the characters, then I got a little sick to my tummy. I took a 3 hour break and decided to go back and finish. I am going to finish the rest of this series. Up until now I had been rating it a 5 on each part. This was a little disjointed so this particular chapter gets a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
er...

i'm torn between disgust and trying to keep an open mind... Lol. I guess i'm just a strictly monogamous female here... But looking at the plot one would think she would stand up for herself and following that logic, she'd have more control over her responses, where in her pride stops her from being a mistress... But.... Ah well, lets see what happens..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed...?

I would agree it would be nice for her to get someone who would put her first but that would sort of defeat the story if it were that easy. The main point and drama of the story is that she loves both of them and is stuck in a love triangle but just wants them both to be happy, wouldn't you agree?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm not sure I like the relationship between the three. I'd rather her be with someone that could put her first. I know I probably in the minority though :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Plot Thoughts

Thrilled to se the new chapter! Any possibility of the three friends living and loving as a threesome? That way everyone would be happy and Sera would not again get short end of the stick, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn

Okay apparently i missed ch.6 being posted i am so looking forward to seeing what happens. Sera deserves happiness just as much as Ryder and Dimitri. i mean either let Ryder keep her or let Dimitri or hell let her have both and carry children for borh. Let them all be happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ch 6

Yea, I noticed that too. Hopefully it comes back up soon!

xxxcartoonloverxxxcartoonloveralmost 11 years ago

Did anyone catch The Pride of a Slave 06 . It was posted in the morning and by afternoon it was down.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
hmm...

I have to wonder if sera will not be forced to leave because she will have to realize that she needs to end the current system that is in place. she may also be pregnant and need to protect her young. there could be an up coming separation in the works. also, I have to wonder about her art teacher. could he also be like her? or he could be aware of who and what she is, and he sees in her a chance for things to change.

plus, she doesn't come into her full power until 21, so she is vulnerable right now. which means yet another reason she may have to go into hiding. apparently, she will be more powerful then the vamps and weres. moreover, I just can't see her sitting back while her two loves go about their lives, getting mated/married, having children while she is stuck in the role of mistress with a side order of being an advisor. she deserves more then that. she should be the one to rule, free the humans, take down the vamps and weres by giving them a little taste of their own medicine for a bit, and she should get to have her mates and children.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
come back!!!!!!!!!!

please finish this story...so many questions left unsolved. please come back and write.

wolfgirl08wolfgirl08almost 11 years ago
MORE!!! :)

Please continue... The story is soooo interesting and I cant wait to read more. You are really an awesome writer, please dont stop writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What the hell??

Where is the rest? it's been over a year, I hope that wasn't supposed to be the end?!

This is an amazing story and you are an extremely talented writer, when Sera's mother died you had me tearing up a lot, not many writers can do that to me. I like the idea of Sera being with both males and maybe working out a way for all of them to be happy with that but there seems to be a much stronger lovers connection between her and Di and he acts more loving with their changing relationship, it almost seems like Ryder just wants her because Di has her and doesn't pay much attention to her emotional needs or even her sexual ones, he's a bit selfish in my opinion and there hasn't been any mention of Sera being physically attracted to him like there is with Di. Please continue with this story, we all need to know the ending!

lola_shortcakelola_shortcakealmost 11 years ago
please finish this story

I want Sera to stay with both princes. i would be disappointed if they cant work our a way to share her. this story has the potential to be very long of it eventually deals with the slavery/cast system. most likely Sera and her abilities will assist with this. i hope that the story doesn't go round in too many circles and there is less of a focus on a wedge between the princes and Sera. more a 'us against the world' sort of thing where they are able to lead the society to a brighter future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More!! What happens next??

Chaka22Chaka22about 11 years ago
Really interesting story

You are such a talented writer. Please come back and continue the story. I have so many questions- Will Sera get pregnant? What's the art teacher's motives? Will Delilah return? PLEASE CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the pride of a slave*

I think you are a very talent writer! And I think that sera should make a choice between the 2 brothers and in my opinion it should be di, the vampire * they are perfect for a each other and his father must except it.... So please carry on writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope theres more to come

I love your stories and really i hope that you will continue on with the pride of a slave... Also I know some change sites that they use or just continue on a different site. If that is the case id love to know where your may be posting more from yourself. But i again hope you continue this story.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 11 years ago
and another one bites the dust...

StormHerald has gone the way of LittleIrishDolly, LittleChinaDolly, Greenly, Darkknight0307, and oh so many more. They start these amazing stories and just fuck off to wherever. Why bother with these stories if you never had any intention to finish them? It's authors like these that make me wary of getting involved in new literotica stories, unless they have already posted many of their intended chapters and the author is active in the comments section. Go to The Rebellious Slave if you are interested in a great story with an active author participation. StormHerald is never coming back...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I FINALLY FOUND YOU! THANKS THE GODS

ello there sorry abt tht its just i read this awhileback but it only had 3 chapters i think and i lost u but now ifound you anyways please write more and u should publish it bc in a way its never been done so deliciously purrrrfect

SiesumiSiesumiabout 11 years ago
More! please?

This is a fantastic story! I want to read more. Please tell me you plan on writing more?

Jennie_shyJennie_shyabout 11 years ago
Please please come back

Wow, I read all the chapters in one night they are wonderful. Is the rest coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hate to see it done

I was so excited to read this story but i`m guessing your done with this site. I really hope you post and tell us for sure but it has been almost a year, oh well. You are a great writter and I hope you come back one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh my god i love the way you write you're amazing!! Please post thext chapter soon!! Can"t wait to see how this story unfolds :)

Marguerite01Marguerite01about 11 years ago
Fabulous - now where's the rest?

I love the way you write, your characters and the tensions between the three main characters are so believable. Bravo. When will we see these other long- promised chapters hmm? Just when it was getting more interesting too....

- Marguerite

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Please god tell me that there is more of this story coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

This is the best story ever unlike other authors u build up with emotion and not just jump straight to sex your amazing

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
OMG please come back!

I loved your other story but this one is just amazing! I keep hoping that Dimitri would get to marry her but it doesn't look like it... I am completely hooked on this story. I really hope you will come back and finish it (or let someone else continue, the storyline is to good to be left unfinished).

Loved loved loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

Please can we have some more

drews_lette11drews_lette11over 11 years ago
??????????

If your not going to finish this story, can I finish it for you? I can already tell where you were going with this story and I hate to see such a great story go unfinished. Look at all the comments your getting with this story. HOW COULD YOU STOP? is it writers block? I can help with that. I've never had writters block in my life and I'm really good at help people get past a writters block. The only block I have is word block lol. I know what I want to say but can't remember the damn word i want to use.

Kruth1130Kruth1130over 11 years ago

Well... I guess this is the end since you haven't updated in a year. Kind of a bummer :(

puppet_mistresspuppet_mistressover 11 years ago
Anymore to come?

Will there be anything added to this story in the future? I have read quite a few stories, and this has been one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

One of the best stories I have ever read! I would love to hear more but I guess this is a good ending too. I do wonder how the future mates will take it and what that art teacher is really up to

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You'd think an author who seems to have a fan base WAITING and ASKING what is happening that the author of this wonderful story could at least comment or update their bio, but that's too much to ask I guess.

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Darn.

This was SO much better than your first story (which I still enjoyed). Your editor, though I'm sure making some corrections, misses a lot of simple errors, but I'm more than willing to over look those in exchange for the amazing plot and characters you have developed. I, like so many others, hate that this has not been continued for quite some time. Especially since you were "3 chapters ahead."

Hope all is well with you and you eventually pick this amazing story back up.

-onyx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story but ...

I hate when this happens ... start reading a wonderful and well written story only to have a long wait for the ending. If there ever is an ending. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

Did the author die?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hello.....

Your last chapter submitted in February?? It's December and we are all itching for the rest of this story!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 11 years ago
StormHerald

Where are you?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story, it's so good and I would love to see where it goes and if Sera gets her happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting for more

Love the idea of a love triangle that has at least a slim chance of success. Would like to see how this story progresses.

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
great read

I must add my voice to the chorus of those begging for more. Can't wait to read more about Sera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

More please please pretty please

luvfictionluvfictionover 11 years ago
update please!!!!

I absolutely love this story!! Please update soon. Waiting for the next chapter eagerly. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are killing me... Please put a new chapter up. You said that you were 3 ahead.... Please pretty please....... Have read this soo many times, one of the best.

Please finish it. Pleaseeeeeee

Proppen81Proppen81over 11 years ago
Please please please

Finish this story! I absolutley love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a plead for more

I'm begging you.. finish both stories.. Lilly's and Sera's... I know I, and many other of your faithful followers are dying for you to finish the story.. I don't know what's happened but I hope you are okay... I've checked your submissions every day since the first chapter of your first story.. you truly are an amazing writer and I would hate to think that you've given up on us. your stories are infinitely better than sopme of the smut on this site... please give us all some peace of mind...

please & thank you

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First time commenting

I have read the stories of Literotica for over 10 years and this is the only story I have ever commented on. I absolutely love this story. Keep up the good work and hurry with the next chapter

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Pretty Please?

Not much more to say. This WAS a great story. But unfinished works are a crime.

You must have your reasons since there was not a lack of encouragement. There have been longer gaps but I suspect you have dropped this for some personal reason. I hope you change your mind.

ProvocativeProvocativeover 11 years ago
Love it

I Love the way the story is going. How perfect. Keep it up, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Hi I would love you to finish this story I want/ need to know what happens so please please please please post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE KEEP GOING!

I feel like this is a real book im reading the story is so great! But also like when I read a book I can't put it down till i've finished it. So PLEASE finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please update!

Really good story. I hope you will continue writing, because I am eager to find out where you will take this. I am curious, like the person who commented before me, will there be a pregnancy/pregnancies? What role will the teacher play? Please don't leave us hanging.

Avidreader99Avidreader99over 11 years ago
She could get pregnant and have both werewolves and vampires babies! double conception

I know it's weird but it could be a cool story idea, There's a True story about a women who slept with her husband and lover in the same day and had two twin boys by both guys. This could be an interesting chapter to create if your suffering from writers block, this might be a potential great story to consider it and helping create a new race or breed of immortals: the human, vampires, and werewolves immortals and heres article

Google this: Texas woman gives birth to twins - from different fathers

The 11-month-old twin boys born to a Texas mom have a lot in common, but one thing they don't share is a father.

That's because their mother, Mia Washington, cheated on her partner, James Harrison, according to the Daily Mail and her fling resulted in a one-in-a-million double conception. The result is that one twin, Jordan, is James's son but the other one, Justin, was fathered by a man whose identity has not been released.

The Dallas mother became suspicious about her sons' paternity when she realized that their facial features were dissimilar, according to the Daily Mail. She visited Clear Diagnostics DNA Lab, had a paternity test and learned that there was just a 0.001 chance that the twins could have the same father.

fematesfematesover 11 years ago
More please... pretty please

I love this I've read it 3 times now, still waiting for another update. Wish you would come grace us with another chapter... Will wait forever.... Need another chapter.............. Must... Have... An.... Ending....... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wanting more to read

I see that this was posted quite a few months ago I hope you will keep writing I was really enjoying this.

javeswjaveswover 11 years ago
Love it!

Waiting for more. All the great stories take a little more time to produce but I am eagerly waiting to see how this plays out. I devour books and already have a couple of different ways this will play out in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

Great story. Please continue the storyline.

magiczeesmagiczeesover 11 years ago
Um... :/

Where is the rest this story is far from finished. Continue please.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 11 years ago
Love This Story!

Ok so, your characters are so interesting and intriguing. I love the build up of the story line and every single detail you've incorporated. I can't wait to see what happens next with these three and their relationship. I also want to find out more about Sera and what makes her so special. The path she's on is really a cool one, although the Art Professor is kind of creepy. I feel a twist coming on from that as well. Good luck writing and please don't leave this for too long. Syn'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dear lord

I haven't cried this much for the longest time. I suggest uploading the rest of your chapters or make this into a book before I go nutts!

Keep up the good work lovely face. >○<

AbbieStarrAbbieStarralmost 12 years ago
Please Tell Me there is more

I can't wait to read the rest of it !!!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 12 years ago
FINISH

I think you could at least finish the story.Its not really fair to your readers to get them started and then just leave them hanging.Its like being on the verge of a climax but never getting to finish,,just not fair,lolI wil start checking posting dates on all authors and stories from now on so as not to be dissapointed again,if its not regular,then its not worth starting.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago
Disappointed

As so many others have commented, I am disappointed this this was never finished. It was incredibly emotional and engaging. I really hope you can and will continue This sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What happened

Are you leaving the story as is? I hope not. I have read it twice now. I really hope you at least tie up the loose ends. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Upload Please!

The story is so good. The plot is getting so interesting. I noticed that you havent uploaded for a while, but please do. I would love to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
3some??

i see a 3some in this story's future... please? such good friends that love sera so much... enough to please her together???? yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You said you were three chapters ahead...

Just saying that I'm hoping you will at the least put out those chapters before you end your hiatus :) you are a very skilled storyteller and I am lucky to have stumbled upon you - just wishing that you'll continue here on literotica :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love the story

great job it feel like there more to come

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
Amazing.

I concur with the others. If you have more, tell us about it please. This is a fantastic story, better than many books i've read. I love a good love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have already given up.

I saw the new comments, but have already consigned this to the wasteland of unfinished masterpieces that currently inhabits this site.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 12 years ago
agreed with everyone

You need to come back and finish this amazing story! It's too good to give up on.

DracosBabyDracosBabyalmost 12 years ago
Please come back!!!!!!

Please give us another chapter. I am in love with this story and keep checking for an update everyday or two. I really like how both Princes' thoughts are on keeping her with them even though they know they cannot marry her. Please let us know how this workers out for them. Will they be together as an threesome or will she be with just one or either of them? And what about her powers that will come into full "bloom" when she is 21? There is too many questions left unanswered. Please give us our "fix" :)

Miss_DeviantMiss_Deviantalmost 12 years ago
More!

This is the best story I have read on this site, or any other site for that matter. Please gimme more!

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Joining the begging chorus

Please write more, I love this story!

LaraniahLaraniahalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE

Please please please finish I'm constantly checking on this and I feel like it's a book I would read hundreds of chapters of it I'm in love with this story please continue it :-D PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMFG

YOU NEED TO COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY!!! pretty please it is too good to let it go to waste please come and finish it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hello

I keep coming back and checking for the lasted installment. What happening? I hope you finish this for us, becauae i am very curiois about where it will lead.

What if she have two one vampire and one wolf....dont leave me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you OK? Did your muse--or perhaps your editor--desert you?

I've been enjoying "The Pride of a Slave" immensely, and hope that whatever has caused you to cease posting is not permanent.

As others have commented, your command of English grammar is weak, but that can be overcome. I'm not saying you should drop your current editor if he or she is helping you flesh out your tales, but as they stand they do need further correction from someone with a greater command of English--who is, in particular, able to recognize and correct a run-on sentence.

But: much more importantly, you are a natural story teller; you bring your characters to life and cause us, your readers, to root for them, or revile them, or whatever... And that is the most important factor in writing fiction.

Here's hoping that you will soon be in a position to start posting again (*please* let us know how you're fixed) and that you will not succumb to The Curse Of Literotica--whereby so many of the best tales are, for one reason or another, abandoned unfinished.

Regardless, thanks for the enjoyment you have already provided.

--PJB(UK)

sammers2008sammers2008almost 12 years ago

Love it stories can't wait to see if there more to come

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Please

I agree with the Where are the other three chapters? comment, you can't leave it there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
up until now

I like this story. Now she slept with both of them and will gladly becomes their mistress/whore. I just want her make up her mind and be with just one at a time. She is human but act like an animal in heat, any cock (of those two) will do. This is not the kind of the leading woman roll for me or story line.Thanks God I just briefly reading through the story now I will read no more. To bad you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where are the other three chapters?

I love this story. It's one of the best on the sight and I was wondering, where are the other three chapters you and your editor were working on?!?! This story is really entertaining please don't be one of those authors who never finish their stories.

Sincerely,

A Di-hard fan

BigDog167BigDog167almost 12 years ago
More please!!!!

I keep checking back for the next chapter. Please post more or at least let us know what is going on in your bio section.

Thanks.

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

i do hope this story gets a definite resolution unlike the first one...i get that you'd like the ending to be up to the reader but for me personally, i'd rather have a completely finished story to read and not be left hanging with questions...whether it be a happy ending or not is up to YOU and i'd like to read a conclusive resolution

HaloveteHalovetealmost 12 years ago

I'm like the others. I love this story. You kinda dropped off the map on us here. If you're unable to post a story as quickly as you had the others can you at least give us maybe a little update on your profile bio? I'd love to at least know that there's hope of a continuation. Otherwise I might lose my mind a little bit here XD

PrettyGPrettyGabout 12 years ago
I swear.....

I would sooooo pay money for this story. I love everything about it and it has serious best seller potential. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I'll be patiantly waiting for the next chapter :0)

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 12 years ago
please continue

this story is too good to stop now ! Every day I look too see if you posted another chapter please continue writing your writing is refreshing I've read your first story and enjoyed it. Now I'm addicted to Poas and i need another fix please write another chapter.

Teagan1flTeagan1flabout 12 years ago
drums fingers

On the ipad looking for chapter 6 hope all is well. Thanks for you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

i first read your story 4 months ago and iv been checking back often to see if there is a new chapter yet! Please update it soon!! I love this story!!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Just when the story is getting to the

good stuff you leave us hanging. That is so unfair. I hope that you will be adding more to both of your stories. I really want to know what happens to Sera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lovin it....

I love this stories please update need to find out want happens with sera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pretty damn awesome

I am LOVING this story. I can't wait for more. You definitely need to try to get this published. I am addicted. I have to say, I want to see her pregnant by both princes at once. Maybe even more than two babies. And of course that would put her in serious danger, bringing about many more unexpected twists and turns and dragging this story out as long as possible until she hits her 21st bday and we have even more awesomeness to read about :) regardless, keep it up as long as you can. I hate it when I find a story I REALLY like and POOF all of a sudden its done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous