All Comments on 'The Pride of a Slave Ch. 05'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments
SexyChocBBWSexyChocBBWabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I so hate waiting for the next chapter. This story is so good and my patience is so bad. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I'm just loving the plot twist. I'm worried about Joseph, and I hope the Princes don't revert to their former douchey selves now that they're both with Sera.

I only have two issues:

1) I really hate the fact that Victor and Mariah are using Sera to keep the boys in line - they're adults, they should have more self-control than a couple of five year-old children. They need to just grow up already.

2) I really, really want the three of them to sit down and decide on the 'rules' of their altered relationships. Otherwise, I'm afraid that a war might break out despite the best efforts of Victor, Mariah, and Sera. But that probably won't happen for awhile (if at all) because of for drama reasons.

I wish I could be mad at you for taking so long to post between chapters, but since it's a combination of editing and Lit's posting process, I just can't. Damn you for having reasonable explanations. So I guess I'll just have to continue waiting impatiently for the next installments.

~D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
here it goes...

I'm into real romance and not into threesome.. but this one caught my heart. your story is really really really good.. I hope you wont take long to post the following chapters.. and I just wish that Sera ends up with 1 *immortal* or 2, I really don't know what to feel anymore, hahaha! I both love Ryder and Dimitri.. but I hope there would be closure or some sort on their twisted relationship. It ain't nice for Sera's character to just be a "Mistress".. for crying out loud those 2 men/boys needs to grow some balls to prove their undying love for Sera. Anyway, nice chapter and you make my day brighter. I loved your stories, your the best! thumbs up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keeps me up at night

Your story is addictive! Even with college midterms and countless papers I find myself constantly checking for story updates on my phone. Just as with this chapter even after a long day spotting ch 5. Update at midnight won't prevent me from a sleepless night of reading. I love it and the plot twist! I can't wait, but keep up the long juicy chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
now you've done it

the whole can of worms is open. great chapter, satisfying development of chars n plots. GZ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just Great......

Wow that was a great one finally coming together.....keep it comin

ladyserenityladyserenityabout 12 years ago
Wow......

I love the whole concept and can't wait to se if we will get a comprimise or the fairy tale ending........what great writing and i wait with bated breath for the next installment.....please i beg the wait wont be too long. many thanks for such rivetting work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Uh oh

If sera is the savior of the human race, ya we're screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

No need to apologize. You are not being paid to write this story. We could even read it for free. And please don't rush the editing to fulfill the demands of your readers. In doing so, you miss a lot of errors that are pretty simple and obvious if only you were not pressured to post.

So now she is an immortal, with the perfected elixir running through her bloodstream. However, this relationship with the two princes is pretty confusing. She just had sex with the both of them at the same day ^^" And it is just sad that she couldn't be with any of them.

With Joseph, I was surprised that you 'tainted' his character that soon. I was expecting more build up in his character and his role in the story. I hoped that it would be revealed to us bit by bit and not like this. Hahaha. You just dumped to us that Joseph is a villain, lol But that is just my opinion ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

SHUTTER is a window dressing. What is it with all the writers on here lately using shutter instead of SHUDDER. Surely in all your editing you couldn't have missed that? There was still a lot of other grammar and punctuation errors and wrong words used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yayyyy!!!

Finally, the secrets are being revealed. Sera gets to be with both Princes like I wanted *grin*. Now to make it all better, she needs to get pregnant with a child that has all three genes(vampire, werewolf and immortal human). Eventual problem of leadership solved. The child can rule all three races......yeah, yeah, I know it's not that easy but I can dream, right?

Seriously though, I'm glad they got together but I kinda get the feeling that there's more drama coming. The Princes both love Sera as a mate but neither can have her because of the rules..change has got to come somehow. There's no way those guys will mate and the mates calmly accept their husbands' relationship with Sera especially considering that the guys cannot hide it....Hmmmm, Pandora's box has just been opened.

~Hypechic~

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
hmmm

i think i see something coming, and it could be quite interesting, and i still wonder, how does this tie to courting

ArieluArieluabout 12 years ago
******Standing ovation**********

Bloody hell this is good writing. Itchy fingers to read the next chapters.. Love stories like this... Underdog.... Kick ass, why can't a woman have it all? Hahahahha

Keep up the excellent writing..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Breaking out in this story.

At first this chapter had me wondering if you were going to have a "formula" romance style to your stories. With this story and your prior one you have a mostly human female born to nonhuman parent(s) living in a mansion with vampires and she ends up giving her virginity to the young hot vampire prince, who doesn't want to love her but can't help it. But then you had Sera have sex the same day with a werewolf, so the romance broke out of the formula, and the story got more interesting. There are plenty of writers who stick to a basic romance formula in all their stories and just vary the settings, and the stories are good reads. I find it more interesting when a writer breaks with the formula and does something unexpected.

Yves

angel_johnangel_johnabout 12 years ago

i agree standing ovation!!!!!!!! cant wait to read more......

SpacewalkerSpacewalkerabout 12 years ago
WOW

First off all, my English isn't good. But I was thinking..... what if Sera got pregnant..... and the baby got both princes dna. What would happen then? The baby would be human, vampire, warewolf or a mix? Just an idea. O and I LOVE your stories. Hugs from Sweden.

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
awwww, it's over already?????????

wow, storm, that was quite the chapter! excellent! i have a hope that there will be a way for both of them to have her as their wife? (maybe?) and unite their kingdoms? i know what i'm hoping for is not exactly acceptable, but i don't want to see her as their mistress either. drats, decisions, decisions. oh, and another thing, i am so entirely thankful that you update not only frequently, but regularly, so you don't have to apologize for the time between your chapters. you are doing such a great job, i love this story!

Mellymell25Mellymell25about 12 years ago
so how awesome would

It be if she got pregant by both of them with twins like a wolf child vampire child hybrid lol

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
wow!

Great chapter .. cant wait to read as it all unravels and into what?.. only time will tell. keep em comin.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
Wow!

What a fantastic chapter! I LOVED it and am very happy she can share them both :) Very curious about where it will lead with what Victor told her?? Your writing definately keeps me wondering. Great chapter length and as always, cant wait to read more.

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 12 years ago
HELLO!!

LOVING IT!!! Just one lil request, PLEASE keep the chapters this long! *lol* Makes the waiting worthwhile when there are enough pages to read! Oh, one more request. MORE! hehehe Thank you! =^_^= PK

shytxgrlshytxgrlabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

I love this story and have been checking faithfully everyday for an update.

I was so happy when Di didn't turn her away even though I love Ryders character more. I am questioning now if either of them are being honest with her about their feelings or if she is merely a pawn between the two of them to "one up" the other. It also has me questioning Victors talk with her about guarding herself was just as much towards the boys and not just the people outside the palace.

And thank God for Becka and the herb lesson. That I think would cause all sorts of havoc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Argh!

5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 5 5 5. It won't let me give more than one though. Thank you for the longer chapter, oh lords above, thank you. I love the way you write, it just unfolds in my mind as though I'm watching it on T.V. Can't wait for the next chapter. This will definitely be a story that I will go back to again. Thank you!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Ooooohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy goooooodness!!!!!!!!!

I was late to work this morning as when I woke up I saw this new segment was posted and simply could not put it down. Unfortunately I only made it half way through before I had to leave.

I just finished reading it and ooooooohhhhh!!! It could not have been any better!!!!

This is the one story I am constantly hounding the site daily for updates. It was an awesome read. Keep up the good work!!

I'm still curious as to what Joseph has up his sleeve.

Can't Ryder, Di and Sera just have a 3 way?? Dare to dream.

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05about 12 years ago
Love it!

Great chapter once again! Can't wait to see what happens, and I'm glad to know you don't plan to do another open-ended story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love

It would great if when Ryder went away that sera refused to have sex with either of them. and while he's gone she meets someone new !! That would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

More than I could EVER hope for! Can't wait to see if Joseph was one of the teachers up for review. Hate he's turned into such a creepy guy. Absolutely love love LOVE the unexpected twists! Keep up the fantastic job!

altherongreasonsaltherongreasonsabout 12 years ago
great!

Your story is amazing! It should be published!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Although neither encounter was romantic, they both in their own right were beautiful. The honest words of love w/ the promise of the future could not be fazed by the realization that one was a slave to the other. Each young man knowing of the other and understanding that Sera loved each of them deeply. To give up the other would hurt just as much as if she where giving up the one she was with and both understood that. The questions is what will King V and Madam Alpha M have to say about all this. And if R is celebrating his 19 B-day then all 3 of them are roughly 19, does that mean we get watch Sera come to her full strength in the next 2 years? And what happens when she gets there?

This is going to sound terrible but.....the boys are so competitive, I did notice that besides each making love to Sera they tasted and were tasted so things are even. Hey if they fought over Dehlia sharing a bed just think what might happen if one thought the other had shared something with/Sera they hadn't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

Only one request and that is please don't let her get pregnant it would ruin the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hope she doesnt get pregnant

I don't mean to be mean but if she did I would stop reading this story!! It would ruin everything

warmicw30warmicw30about 12 years ago
wow

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One Thousand Stars!!!

To bad I can only rate 5 stars, though : )

I, for one, do not think her getting pregnant would ruin the story at all. It would kind of be logical since she is having all this unprotected sex without even having a clue about birth control. But she is not yet 21, which is the magic age, so it seems. I think we have much more plot to unfold yet.

Me want yummy vamp and were sandwich! Keep up the excellent writing. Only saw a few typos, which were certainly just overlooked, not out of ignorance.

sblazer227sblazer227about 12 years ago
cant wait for more

if she got pregnant it would be awesomely complicated.

Kruth1130Kruth1130about 12 years ago

Love love love this story! Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this story

This story is great. Keep it coming....

MidnightBRoseMidnightBRoseabout 12 years ago
Ironic...

The vamp dad tells her not to do it..and with that she does do it! Love where the story is going though. Plus the plot is thickening! It would be somehow kinda funny for Sera to get hurt and both Princes to snap out of the "idiot" mode and come over protective! But, that is just my in the guessing game! Love it!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
I have a feeling...

where this story is heading, and if it is really going in that direction, I gotta say I like it! Keep it up, StormHerald!

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
Wow...

I thought there was something unique about Sera, never thought that it was that. I am kind of sad and happy that she can't be with either of them. I am glad that Dimitri was her first, it feels right. Thank you for posting as fast as you can! I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love!! Can't wait for u to post cht 6!! I'm dieing to read it I check every 5 minutes to see if there is a new one !! I'm so restless. Can't wait

celesteycelesteyabout 12 years ago
Waiting........

I have loved this story from the first paragraph. I can't wait to find out more about your girl Sera. Keep up the long chapters and hopefully they will come as quick as this one did. I'm on pins and needles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for the quick updates!

Waiting on the next chapter. Love this story!

rhkcmorhkcmoabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this series! The story has me so enthralled I find myself seeking secluded places at work to read the next chapter. It really is a great story, so thank you and keep 'em coming!

ShyAngelKyrie91ShyAngelKyrie91about 12 years ago
OMG!

You are truly a literary artist. Im dying for more, and if this was published as a book, i would 100% buy it. Keep up the good work!

tenstensabout 12 years ago
Wow!

This story is pretty great. I have never commented this much before on one series! I thought about what would happen all day until I could finally sit down and read it!

I was kind of bummed out that it only took a few paragraphs to turn Joseph into a villain but whatevs, it's your story. At first I was kind of upset that Sera literally became the princes' fucktoy but Ryder's speech on his feelings for her totally changed my mind. It was pretty sweet. Like, as sweet as he is capable of getting. I suppose the depth of Dimitri's feelings are just as deep if we're to assume their feelings for Sera mirror one another.

I think I'm on the side of the baby predictors. It's just too tempting to resist. Two princes in one day, she was specifically told not to sleep with them not even twelve hours prior, and she still hasn't gotten any of that bitter brew...how could Sera not get knocked up? I'm excited to see what happens!

Critical Sidebar: It seems like the style of this chapter was way different from the others. It was like the characters all suddenly began to speak much more formally than they had before. There was also a lot of mixing up of the words "their" and "they're" and "your" and "you're." I preferred things the way they were - and it's just that - a preference.

tenstensabout 12 years ago
And yeah...

StormHerald, you are a fucking beast for pushing out these chapters so fast. It's amazing.

lovelylasslovelylassabout 12 years ago
Great!

I'm absolutely loving your story. The dynamics between the Ryder, Dimitri, and Sera are wonderful. Can't wait for more!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I'd missed a few chapters

but I'm all caught up now. Things are how I expected them to be... not sure why it took Sera so long to figure out the advisor bit. Looking forward to seeing how the boys react. They'll probably go crazy wondering what the other is doing with her and end up sharing her. Hope she gets something out of this deal too. She can do better than being a mistress.

Storyline is great but it could use some editing. That won't stop me from reading, though. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Another fantasy work! Will you continue this story where everyone gets a happy ending (aka threesome ^_~), or will you give it a twist??? Can't wait for the next update!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 12 years ago
Great chapter!

It seems as if this is fate at work. The king says no, but it was just to right while both love making sessions were happening. I think Fate has had a hand in their lives since the kids were born. As long as Sera keeps doing what feels right, all will end as it should. Babies? Sera will become Queen of the Immortal humans? Problems of the 3 being able to be mates solved? lol Keep up YOUR good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Cant wait to read more. You have real talent. Thanks for sharing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

It was unavoidable that she would become sexually involved with both of them. Her whole life has led to this. And since she is being groomed academically to serve them as an adviser, she'll be around to keep them from killing each other. Somebody will eventually realize that she doesn't age, and then try to kill her.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

I cant wait to read more!!! Its getting good so please don't keep us waiting to read the next chapter.

MissdashiellaMissdashiellaabout 12 years ago
MOOORRREEEE!!!!!!

I love it ! I want more , can't wait to see how they work this out . You definely have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this story

I really love this story and gave it a 5. She deserves so much, I hope she gets both and a status above mistress. Can't wait till the next chapter. If these were a book I'd buy them, you should be proud of yourself you have some great writing skills and tallent. (I am sure my grammar and spelling are off too) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

I beg of u to hurry!!!

heyykayyheyykayyabout 12 years ago
OH MY LIFE

hahaha she is a SLUT. but I like it! still kinda rooting for one or the other. also, does being that gnarly breed of immortal mean that she COULD marry someone someday? can she be involved with both princes forever? I would think her bag would start to get floppy. can't have that happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I don't like this story where they were like brothers and sister and best friends also changing into Sera sleeping with both Dimitri and Ryder.It's sick and it would be more realistic if change in relationship happened only between one of them.In this way Sera acts like a slut and she can't possibly love both men equally.I was kinda hoping she had deeper bond with Dimitri but unfortunately this story is obviously not going in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DIMITRI!

Yeah I agree that Sera should be with Demitri. I think her affections should only be for him. I don't like how she's also sleeping with Ryder. It makes it less effective and much less romantic. but besides that, I love this story! thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!

ale1975ale1975about 12 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this chapter. I kinda like that she's sleeping with both of them, they have a loving and complicated relationship and I like that you didn't make it easy and cut and dried. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters

rhkcmorhkcmoabout 12 years ago
Anticipation

6 days!? You're killin me smalls! I know its the site's approval that is holding it up, but it's still pure torture. What does a b!tch gotta do to get a chapter? ;)

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
Love

This is like my fourth time reading the series! Why is it taking so long for the next chapter to be posted? I am happy that they are all somewhat happy! Sleeping with both of them is awesome! She gets to have her cake and eat it to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Chapter

When is the next chapter going to be up iv been waiting and waiting ,but its really starting to suck.

vampireshandravampireshandraabout 12 years ago
im dieing

why are u waiting so long?? please please please hurry and come up with 06 im addicited but im really begging u to hurry ill even be ur second editor if it will make a diffrence!!

NottsgrrlNottsgrrlabout 12 years ago
Just a note to all those begging for next chapter

They delay is unlikely to be the author's fault. I have submitted chapters that have taken 7 days to appear. It is Literotica's processes that are delaying the next chapter in this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm kinda mad at this point. I guess i understand the Literotica taking a long time to edit and approve your story. But honestly, if you are so far ahead, why dont you just send them in immediately once they are done? I know that I have loved your stories, but your inconsistancy given you are "several chapters ahead" is like a child's excuse as to why they don't have their homework: blatantly untrue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
impatience turns to indifference...

9 days is too long for it to be just Literotica slowing your submissions down. Your previous story had 1 chapter almost every day. I will no longer check for the next chapter each night. Good luck with everythying but I am done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worried

Are you still alive? There hasn't been a comment from you. I don't mind waiting but if you could check in it would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please stop being rude

Creativity takes time, to say that you will plainly stop reading the story is untrue because the story it self is epic, being patient always has it's rewards. And anyway you dont know if something happened to her or her family an emergency of some kind, life happens

.

twstdmindtwstdmindabout 12 years ago
Idiots

Thank god for the people who are defending this story and this author. The people complaining are just plain rude and disrespectful and obviously have no idea that writing is a creative process and as such does NOT have a timeline. It could be writer's block, family obligation, emergency, life, etc. How dare anyone even think to be so self-righteous as to think their attention to this wonderful piece of work is the end all and be all. I would much rather have a well edited chapter than a hurried one that simply belies StormHerald's talent.

Also, if you're going to be obnoxious, don't hide behind "Anonymous." Own up to it.

watwordscantdescribewatwordscantdescribeabout 12 years ago

Of all the series I've read on this site, this one managed to effect me the most. So far this is a series that has made my heart pound with sadness and happiness all at once; it manage to make me smile with contentment and laugh with joy. All in all, KEEP WRITING!

ceri995ceri995about 12 years ago
Life happens

I know life is busy, so it's rude for everyone to be so mean. I am invested in your story and still think it could become a book in the future. I am desperately waiting to see what happens next, the suspense is keeping the story on my mind. Good job, keep plugging away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm sorry

U did tell us ur 3 chapters before us and it's been a few days I am impatient and mayb u have been busy but to the people that love ur stories u should comment as u do in every other chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fabulous!

This is an excellent story and I look forward to reading more.

cariebearcariebearabout 12 years ago
omg

First off.I love your stories and can't wait.for.this one to continue now to everyone else being nasty people complain when she had a few.minor errors now people are complaining that she said she will take longer to send them in so recheck the story give her time people if you don't want to wait like we all are doing find a different story to read and stop blasting her she doesn't deserve that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Understand life comes in the way but starting to lose interest. Any idea when the next update will be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not judgemental

Please how long still? I love the story and there are other stories that take longer that I check up at least once a week but I am just confused because you said you have already submitted chapter 6?

By the way love the story and actually check twice a day :) no pressure just curious why the wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I will wait forever

How many of you complaining could even come up with one chapter? When the next chapter comes I'm pretty sure you still will read it so STOP with the threats so unbecoming of an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Purely awesome. Can't wait for the next update. I really like how you've made it equal between the two guys because half of the audience will like Dimitri and the other half Ryder.

vampireshandravampireshandraabout 12 years ago
seriously

for the person whos title was ill wait forever wellfor your fucking information iv wrote 18 storys and im editing somenes 50 page story so how many stories have ur little punk ass writin and im guessing none because you were anonymous so go fuck ur self!! we are saying we would atleast like her to comment and say patience or something but NO nothing so shut the fuck up stupid fucking bitch. im signed in so if anybody doesnt like what i gotta say just speak up but No one is speaking up to these little punk ass kids who are going as anonymous and talking shit about us well im done listing to it and AS FOR THIS STORY IM DONE WITH IT i will no longer check it or even read it yes you have writing talent but atleast tell the people why ur taking forever but im un-adding u as a favorite author and i hope more people stop reading and begging for more because ur storys are making no sence now and there are way better ones out there and they hurry or tell you why there taking so long so goodbye StormHerald and hope ur fans get what they ask for someday

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
Wow

Some people are sick. StormHerald please pay them no attention. I am sure you are a busy person. I am also impatient but no hard feeling. I check every day to see if you have updated but I am not freaking out that you have not. You are very talented and I love your stories. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if you are going to be nasty about why bother commenting? It is unnecessary. This is a website for mature adults. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! I am excited to see what is next!

rhkcmorhkcmoabout 12 years ago
To Vampireshandra:

Seriously? You're an editor? Fort that I am truly frightened. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. Don't quit your day job.

StormHerald, don't listen to these idiots. Your stories are wonderful. And while the wait is frustrating, patience will win in the end. I for one will continue to check and will be glad when another chapter is available. Until then, I hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoying the story

I'm reading the comments and I just have to say...it's free, it's fantasy, we're all adults. If you don't care for the story, you don't have to read it. If you don't like the direction of the story go write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!

Please post the next chapter soon! I cant wait to see more! One of the best stories iv ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE THIS!

I have loved all of your stories. But i am worried about you. Are you ok? I understand the writing process is a long and complicated one, so don't feel pressured to write constantly. I am a little scared that you aren't coming back because you aren't commenting or submitting. Trust me, I wouldn't be mad if you're behind. Life gets in the way so easily. It has almost been a month and I am scared you aren't coming back :( Please don't leave your amazing works unfinished! xoxo

tanilctanilcabout 12 years ago
amazing.

this story is so wonderfu., i am always surprised at what happens next. cant wait for more, i cant wait to see how the boys actually react to sharing. thanks you for your amazing work, its some of the best i have ever read. now i am off to read your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

I keep checking back everyday for the next installment to your series. Can you give us any indication of when the next chapter(s) are going to be posted. Please!

roaming_freeroaming_freeabout 12 years ago
Sigh

I'm really not sure there are words for how much I'm in love with this story (as evidenced by the fact that my alarm is going off in three and a half hours and I'm up rereading it instead... Oops. I'm so sorry for the somewhat less than patient morons that feel the need to be rude to someone who obviously works incredibly hard. We are all kind of getting worried about you though :) Hope to see an update soon, and keep up the great work!

betsbitsbetsbitsabout 12 years ago
Please continue!!!!!

I'm dying to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting patiently

Hey Stormherald, hope you are ok, I am still waiting with bated breath for the next chapter - hope it comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
concerned

I hope you are ok! It's been a while since we've heard from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Come check twice a day ...

... if the story updated even check the comments just in case you might have come explain whats up. Sigh each time I'm totally bummed out that you haven't. I so hope the people that was mean didn't scare you away because there are plenty of us who love the story and just want to see what happens next.

Please Please just say something that we know you are still here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
okay?

Hey hope everythings okay

doesn't seem like you to just drop off.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Pining for an update!!!

I'm going through withdrawal!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the story!

I hope this story continues! You said you were a couple chapters ahead in the comment at the beginning, so I hope the edits are done soon. Can't wait to read more!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
continue..

where is the next chapter?? please continue.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
hope you are still writing...

would love to see an update from you, just to reassure all us stalker ppl who love your writing, that u are still writing this story... Hopefully! It seems like a huge break when u have been so amazing in getting chapters out really quick in the past. We would all wait no problems, we just want to know if they are still coming?? Your writing is just amazing and are hoping you will still share :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please update.

I love this story! Please continue with it.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Can you PLEASE....

write comments in your biography. That way you can let your readers know if you are still working on this story, taking a breaking, posting another chapter, etc. I'm sure all of your readers would appreciate it, as I know I would. BTW, I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please write

Please post more. I am dying here. I check everyday for updates only to have my heart broken when I see nothing!! Have mercy on this poor soul whom is addicted to your style and story! Puuuuuuleeeeeeaaaassssse!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous