The Princess and the Villain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers

"Still."

"I know. Come on, let's get you into your new outfit." Beth held up the bundle of bright pink fabric.

Miriam crumpled her nose, but took it without complaining. She wasn't a huge fan of pink, but didn't have a lot of choice in the matter. The gown fit her nicely, though, even if the neckline wasn't as deep as her altered Elsa costume. The bottom fanned out, almost like a hoop skirt, but not quite.

"Who's this supposed to be?" she asked, looking at the mirror.

"Don't tell me you've never played video games."

"Not really," she admitted. Her parents had never allowed them a console or computer, because according to them, they didn't want Miriam to "waste her life on that junk."

"It's Princess Peach," explained Beth. The name meant absolutely nothing to Miriam, and she just shrugged. "Your best friend's a mushroom, and an italian plumber."

"Sorry, doesn't ring a bell."

"Ah, well. Maybe after you become a pledge we can play it."

"So you think I'm gonna make it?" Beth handed her two elbow length, white gloves, and Miriam pulled them on.

"Oh, without a doubt."

"What was the whole thing with the new outfit, then?"

"They didn't tell me. I'm sure it's nothing bad." Beth handed her two large sapphire earrings. Miriam plugged them into her ears, and Beth draped a necklace around her neck, set with a sapphire stone.

"Is that all?"

"Nope. One more thing." Beth pulled a plastic crown out of the bag, and placed it on Miriam's head. "There."

Miriam looked at herself in the mirror. It was a much more conservative costume, unfortunately. She tried readjusting her breasts to make them look bigger, but this dress didn't accommodate her the way Elsa's had. She sighed, and hoped it would be enough. It had to be.

— Felix —

In the meantime, the couch had filled up with villains. There were far more people than tables, or spots on the couch, and Felix wondered what was going to happen. At least he felt safely concealed in the crowd of costumed bodies. There hadn't been any new arrivals in a while, and he was sure it would start soon.

The side door opened, and Heather strode in, confidently. She looked commanding in her Queen of Hearts outfit, and everyone's face turned to look at her. Felix had met her a few times, while he had dated Cynthia, and knew her to be a very smart and driven woman. She ran the sorority by herself, and the women of MΓΤ practically worshipped her.

"Good evening, villains and monsters," she announced in a loud and precise voice. "I am so very happy to see how many of you despicable creatures have assembled here today, in the hopes of conquering the heart of an innocent, and find true love. Normal, noble human beings are all out right now, spending their time with loved ones, but not you. Not you, the twisted creatures of the night, the depraved fiends that roam the alleys, the shadows that darken the land. No, you have gathered here, hoping to defile one of our beauties."

"Yeah!" roared a guy dressed as a pirate.

"Unfortunately for you all, nothing in life is easy," she continued, unperturbed. "There aren't enough pieces of sweet, delicious, innocent ass to go around." Felix's mood soured. One of those asses she was talking about belonged to his sister, after all. "That means only the most cunning of you will be able to pluck one of these plump fruits. You'll have to know more than how to stick your cock in a cunt, but also how to warm a maiden's heart. I'm sure you're all horny, and eager to sink your teeth into soft flesh, so without further adieu, I give you...the princesses!" She yelled the last part, and the side door flew open.

Two women, both dressed as prison guards, led the procession. Behind them trailed in more women, dressed as all kinds of princesses. Every one of them wore a Venetian mask, just like the villains did. Most of them were from various Disney movies, and he recognized the Snow White who had opened the door for him, but there were also a few others, including a Leia, a Daenerys, and even a Princess Peach. Felix spotted his sister in the middle of the pack. The Elsa costume was unmistakable, and his sister's long blonde hair had been tied in a braid. Her neckline was far too low to be appropriate, and he wondered when his sister's breasts had gotten so big.

The princesses took place at the tables, and Felix watched his sister like a hawk, ready to spring to her aid, if needed. Heather sat down on a large throne-like chair, overseeing the entire room.

"My, my, aren't they just precious?" asked Heather, loudly, and many of the villains nodded in approval. "Which one of you ugly brutes is ready to satisfy all their carnal urges on these belles?" Several of the villains jumped up, but Felix was content to just hang back and observe the proceedings for now.

The two guards selected people out of the crowd, and led them to various tables, where they took seat on the opposite side of the princesses. Soon enough, all the tables were filled, and those who weren't picked returned to their spots. Darth Vader had been matched up with Leia, but other than that he couldn't detect any sort of pattern. The pirate, who had shouted earlier, was sitting opposite Elsa.

From the couch, Felix was unable to hear any of the conversations going on at the tables. His sister laughed at something the Pirate said, but otherwise looked somewhat bored. So far, despite Heather's words, everything had been innocent enough. Maybe this was just MΓΤ's idea of a singles mixer, which wouldn't be that bad. Even if he didn't like seeing his sister with any guy. She could date whoever she wanted to, of course, and there were worse ways to get to know people than this. Still, Heather's vulgar comments made him worry.

Snow White raised her hand, and one of the guards approached the table. Hannibal Lecter stood up, and the guard escorted him out of the room.

"How unfortunate for him," Heather commented. "Either his cock wasn't big enough, or his tongue too slow. Let that be a lesson to you monsters, there are no second chances."

The guard returned, and picked another villain out of the crowd, seemingly at random. A minute later, Leia and Darth Vader both stood up. Leia grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the side door. "How adorable! Leia and Vader, a match made in hell," mused Heather, as the two disappeared around the corner.

This kept going for a while. More villains were kicked out, and a few of the princesses eloped with their partner. Miriam was still talking to the pirate, and appeared deeply engrossed in conversation. Felix didn't notice the guard, until she tapped him on the shoulder.

"Come on, fiend, time to put your balls on the chopping block," she said, and almost pulled Felix up by the arm. She led him to Princess Peach's table, and he sat down.

"Hello there, creature of the night," she said, confidently.

"Milady," he replied, trying hard not to roll his eyes at the cheesiness of it all.

Peach looked pretty hot, with her luscious red lips, and ample curves. Even better than her looks, though, was her scent. The moment he sat down at the table, the musky odor entered his nostrils, and he breathed in deeply. He had never smelled a perfume as alluring as that, and considered asking her what it was.

"You look really nice," Felix started.

"Thanks. So do you."

At the other table, Elsa raised her hand, and Felix sighed a breath of relief, as the guard escorted the pirate out of the room.

— Miriam —

Miriam studied Dracula's face, or what little was visible of it, anyway. When she had said he looked nice, it hadn't been a hollow gesture. He had short, dark hair, like most of the villains, but his chin looked strong and confident. It somehow looked familiar, and she wondered where she might have seen it before. Probably in a movie, or TV show. They all had chins like that.

In any case, Dracula was much better than her previous two candidates. The breath of the first guy she had talked to had been so bad, she had nearly fainted. The second one had greasy skin, and drops of sweat rolled out from his under his mask. She had been so grossed out by both of them, that she almost suspected they had picked the worst of the bunch on purpose. She didn't trust Cynthia, and felt like the woman had it in for her.

"Are you a student here at Hearston?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, studying economics," he replied, in a deep, but gentle voice. That was the same thing her brother studied. Thinking about her family made her very glad that none of them were here tonight to see her do this. Her father would go ballistic, for sure.

"What made you decide to come here tonight?" she asked.

Dracula kept shooting sidelong glances at the chick who was now wearing her Elsa costume. Miriam wished Heather hadn't made her change. Rather than being annoyed, she took it as a challenge. She'd just have to try extra hard, to convince him she was just as sexy.

"Looking for love, I guess?" he responded.

"What I meant to ask, how come someone like you doesn't have a girlfriend to spend Valentine's Day with?" she probed.

"I broke up with someone over the summer, and I've been too busy with schoolwork ever since, really." He shot another glance at Elsa, and Miriam was officially annoyed.

"Why do you keep looking at her?" she asked, hotly, unable to just take his disinterest in stride.

"What? Who?"

"Elsa. You keep looking at her."

"I...thought I recognized her from, uh, somewhere," he stammered.

"You wanna fuck her, is that it?" Miriam actually enjoyed watching him squirm a little, and her mood brightened somewhat, again. If he was going to be a jerk, he deserved a little payback, at the very least.

"What? No!" he replied, quickly. Miriam thought he sounded quite sincere. Maybe he had been telling the truth. His hand came to a rest on top of the table. She grabbed his fingers, and started running circles in the spot between his thumb and index finger with her thumb. That seemed to get his attention.

"So, if you had to pick between me and her, which one would you rather shove your cock into?"

Dracula cleared his throat, and responded, "You, of course. I told you, I don't want to, erm, do her."

"Tell me, then, what do you like about me?"

"You got some nice tits..." he answered, but then changed his mind. "Actually, you smell really nice."

Miriam beamed at him, and made a mental note to thank Beth later. She considered telling him what it was he smelled, but decided against it. At least, not yet. While they had talked, the remaining villains had dramatically thinned out. There were only three of them left, and none of them looked any better than Dracula. She definitely did not want to get stuck with someone she really disliked, and Dracula seemed both attractive, and a little bit shy, which was cute.

If Miriam didn't manage to pick anybody, she wouldn't make it into MΓΤ, and that definitely was not an option she was willing to consider. She made up her mind. The only thing left to do, was convince Dracula.

— Felix —

Felix was quite taken aback at the behavior Princess Peach displayed. He wasn't used to someone being so overtly direct, but then again, he was at a MΓΤ party. He actually enjoyed her aggressiveness, it was a change of pace from the usual. If he wasn't here to guard his sister, he might enjoy her company a lot more. And there was that irresistible smell.

Miriam was talking to the Joker now, but things didn't seem to go so well, thankfully. Maybe if they ran out of villains, she'd have to go home empty handed.

Peach licked her lips seductively, and his cock twitched slightly.

"Do you want to take this conversation somewhere more comfortable?" she asked, and resumed rubbing his hand with her thumb. He liked the feel of her soft skin on his.

"What if I say no?" he asked, but he could already guess the answer.

"Then I raise my hand, and you'll be thrown out of here."

"And If I say yes?"

"Then we're gonna find us an empty room, and get to know each other a little better."

It wasn't really much of a choice. If he got kicked out now, there was no chance he could protect his sister. He'd just have to accept the offer, and find Miriam whenever an opportunity arose. And he was actually starting to be kind of interested in the vulgar Peach.

"Hmm, in that case, I think a little privacy might be just the thing."

Peach stood up, and pulled him towards the side door. He looked back one last time, to see Elsa chatting with the Joker. The room Peach led him to looked a lot like his own dorm room, except it was clearly inhabited by a woman. And not as messy.

As soon as Peached closed the door behind them, a key was inserted into the lock from the outside, and the locks snapped. Felix let go of Peach's hand, and turned around to twist the doorknob. The door was locked, and didn't budge.

"What the hell is going on? Why are we locked in here?"

"Relax, Dracula. There's no need to worry. As soon as I give the signal, the doors will be unlocked again."

"Give the signal, then." Felix pounded on the door a few times with his fist, but nothing seemed to happen on the other side.

"No," she said, firmly.

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't gotten what I want, yet."

"And what's that?"

"Why, to get to know you better, of course," she cooed in a honeysuckle voice. Felix didn't buy it. He knew full well the kind of sorority this was.

"Bullshit. There's something going on, I can smell it."

"Oh, you've been smelling it, all right," she countered, and he was perplexed.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this." She spun around, and lifted the back of her dress. Her ass came into view, and Felix realized she wasn't wearing any panties. The dress dropped again, hiding the spectacular butt from view. A renewed bout of that sweet scent hit his nostril, and he realized what he'd been smelling.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked again. The aroma in the air was intoxicating, but he had his priorities.

"To get into MΓΤ, of course."

"And how is any of this gonna accomplish that."

"We gotta pay the entrance fee. All it costs is a condom filled with the cum of a virile stud."

"What the fuck? And it's the same for everyone?"

"Yeah."

Felix resumed pounding on the door again, more forceful this time. He had to get to Miriam before she made the worst mistake of her life. Nothing happened, however, other than his hand hurting.

"Goddamnit, I have to get to somebody before it's too late," he yelled. "Come on, give them the sig—"

Felix turned around, and froze mid sentence.

— Miriam —

While Dracula pounded on the door, Miriam took the opportunity to do something to change his mind. She loosened the gown in the back, and pushed down the top, exposing her breasts. The sapphire pendant nestled just between her tits.

Dracula opened his eyes wide when he turned around, and just stared at her hard nipples.

"Give the signal," he said again after recovering, undeterred.

"No," Miriam refused. "Not until I get what I want."

When Beth had told her what it would take for her to join MΓΤ, she had imagined the night to go differently. In her fantasy, a beautiful stranger wrapped her in his thick, muscular arms. They'd kiss sensuously under the moonlight, and he would start to explore every inch of her body with his tongue. After bringing her to a long awaited orgasm with his mouth, he would lay her gently on the bed, and then fuck her with steady and deep thrusts.

Instead, she had an angry Dracula standing between her and MΓΤ.

"And you want me to what...fuck you?" he asked, coarsely.

"Uh huh."

"What's wrong with you?"

"What's the matter, you gay or something?" she taunted him. She lifted the front of her dress, exposing her shaved pussy to him. "Can't get it up for a sweet cunt like this?"

"And if I do this, you'll give the signal, and I can get out of here?"

"Yup."

"Let's get it over with, then. You got a condom?"

Miriam breathed a sigh a relief, and pointed at the bedside table, where a whole bowl was filled with the little square packets. She could already visualize Heather's look of approval when she would hand her the condom filled with Dracula's spunk. She slipped out of the dress entirely, and threw it, and the crown, aside.

Dracula shrugged off his cloak, and grabbed a condom from the bowl. He pulled down his pants, revealing his semi hard cock. Not even fully engorged, it was already a pretty good size. Miriam licked her lips in anticipation, eager to release a month's worth of frustration. He pumped his cock a few times, and she watched it grow to full size in front of her eyes. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Pretty large, and thick. Miriam thought she had definitely made the right choice picking him.

After rolling the condom on his cock, he grabbed her by the arm, and roughly tossed her onto the bed, face down. Hands gripped her hips, and pulled her up on her knees, pointing her ass up in the air.

Miriam felt the tip of the cock at the entrance to her pussy, and gasped loudly when Dracula pushed in. It was absolutely massive, and she had no idea how it would fit in her.

"Uff, you're tight," he grunted, but didn't stop.

It was almost painful, and she bit the sheets to keep from screaming. More and more of the cock penetrated her, stretching her from the insides. Whenever she thought there couldn't possibly be any more, Dracula proved her wrong, until it felt like her entire inside had been scooped out, and replaced by one enormous penis.

Dracula started pulling out his cock, and what had previously been pain, turned into pleasure. The veins on his shaft stimulated the walls of her vagina, and before he had pulled out all the way, a powerful orgasm enveloped her body and soul.

While her entire body was burning with the fires of ecstasy, Dracula kept thrusting in and out mercilessly. Every plunge prolonged her orgasm, igniting and reigniting every nerve ending in her body. She howled a wordless, primal scream into the sheets, unable to hold back.

— Felix —

Felix pounded away with all the strength he could muster. He almost felt sorry for her. Almost. When he had turned Peach around, her pussy had looked damn nice. She had shaved completely, and the small, cute lips were perfect. And soaking wet.

At just under eight inches, he knew he was bigger than the average, but he had never been with someone as tight as Peach. It has been a struggled to fit it all in, but he managed it nonetheless. The quicker he got out of there, the faster he could get his sister away from the MΓΤ whorehouse. After only two thrusts, she nearly collapsed in the throes of an orgasm, screaming wordlessly into the bed. Felix didn't really care though, he just wanted to finish quickly. His thoughts were so preoccupied with wanting to finish and get out, that he was unable to come. Frustrated, he pounded even harder, each thrust accompanied by a wet squelch.

Felix actually loved the way her tight pussy squeezed his cock, and wished he were here under different circumstances. Maybe after he got Miriam to safety, he could come back, and start something with Peach. Even if she was MΓT. Her body was spectacular, and he didn't think he'd ever seen anybody so alluring, both physically and personality wise.

Peach was furiously rubbing her clit, and her body started quivering again almost immediately, wracked by another orgasm. Both of their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat from the exertion, and her lipstick left red smudges all over the sheets.

Felix was just starting to focus his attention wholly on the carnal pleasure, and actually enjoyed fucking Peach's sweet hole, when he heard laughter behind him. His head spun around quickly. Heather, still in her Red Queen outfit, and Cynthia were standing there, phones in hand. The sound of the shutter clicking was unmistakable now.

rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers