The Princess and the Villain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?" yelled Felix. He hadn't even heard the door unlock, let alone hear them approach.

"Surprise!" exclaimed Cynthia, grinning devilishly at him.

He pulled out of Peach with a pop, and tried to cover his hardon with his hands. "What the fuck is wrong with you. Where's my sister?"

Cynthia broke out in a fit of giggles, and Heather replied coolly, "I think she's in another state of consciousness right now."

"What does that mean? What have you done with her?" Why couldn't they just give him a straight answer?

"Oh, it's not us that did anything, is it Cynthia?"

"No...not...us..." she added, between bouts of laughter.

"What in God's name are you crazy bitches talking about?"

"My dear Felix, have you never wondered who's behind that mask?"

Felix felt like someone had kicked him in the stomach. Peach was still on the bed, lying in fetal position, with both hands between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit, and muttering, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." He gingerly pulled up the mask, hoping that what Heather had implied wasn't true.

Up close, and without the mask, he recognized his sister, despite the makeup on her lower face. He stumbled backwards in shock, and landed on the floor. Dumbfoundedly, he stared at the naked body on the bed. Sitting on the floor, all he could see was her ass and pussy. Her labia were red and raw, and she continued slipping fingers in and out.

His sister.

— Miriam —

Miriam started to be dimly aware of people talking. She felt like her brain had been entirely scrambled, and it was hard to make out any of the words. The muscles in her body didn't seem to want to obey her anymore.

"I'm so sorry, Miriam. I'm so, so sorry," were the first words she could make out.

She opened her eyes, and the blurry shape turned into Dracula. Or rather, a half naked Dracula. Beside him stood two women, and she could just about make out Heather, and the bitch from earlier, Cynthia.

"What's going on?" she mumbled.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," said Dracula.

"Why? That was gooood," she said, mostly regaining control of her muscles, although she remained sluggish.

"She doesn't get it, yet," remarked Cynthia.

"This is going to be heartbreaking. I have to make sure to capture the exact moment," said Heather, and pointed her phone straight at Miriam.

"Get what?" she asked. What the hell was going on?

Dracula just stood there, frozen. Cynthia stepped behind him, and pulled off his mask, revealing Miriam's brother. Miriam jumped up, eyes ripped wide open, mouth gaping.

What the fuck was Felix doing here? Why the fuck was he wearing a mask? The implications slowly dawned on her, and a cold shiver ran down her spine.

"Oh, I got it!" yelled Heather happily.

— Cynthia —

Cynthia immensely enjoyed watching both of them squirm. It had turned out to be far better than she had imagined when she had outlined the plan to Heather, earlier. Switching Clarissa's costume with Miriam's had been the easy part. Actually getting them together had been a bit harder. Heather made sure the first two villains to sit at Miriam's table were the absolute worst of the bunch. From what Beth had told her about the girl, Cynthia knew she'd refuse them.

At that point, she'd send Felix to her. The first, and only, real candidate. Felix would probably be way too occupied with Clarissa to pay too much attention, and Miriam was desperate enough to join the sorority to do pretty much anything.

Cynthia had been overjoyed when the siblings left hand in hand. All that was left to do was wait with Heather by the door, until just the right moment. Cynthia had taken a lot of pictures, while Heather recorded a video.

Now, she could do pretty much anything she wanted with them. They had enough blackmail material to last a lifetime. She could finally get some payback.

Felix was still standing there, shell-shocked. Miriam had already recovered from her initial scare, and was actually already playing with herself again, glancing repeatedly at her brother's cock. What a complete and total slut, Cynthia thought.

"So, Felix, why are you here tonight?" asked Cynthia.

"I, uh...Miriam told my parents...I mean our parents, uh, she wanted to join MΓΤ. I was supposed to make sure nothing happened to her."

"Well, well, well...you really fucked that up, didn't you?" mocked Cynthia, emphasizing the word "fucked." Felix gulped.

"I think we should let the poor parents know their daughter has fallen victim to a brutal fucking, don't you think so, Cynthia?" asked Heather.

"Oh, definitely."

"No! You can't!" protested Felix heatedly.

"But they're gonna be so worried about their precious whore of a daughter. I think you should call them and let them know how good it felt to have your cock inside her, what do you think, Heather?"

"Hmm, no, I don't think so. I mean we do have this great footage to hold over their heads, I think we should have some fun first."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I think Felix should call his parents, and tell them she's alright."

"That doesn't sound very funny."

"While Miriam is sucking his cock."

"Ooh, that's better."

Felix paled at the words, but the threat of his parents finding out kept him from doing anything drastic. Miriam perked up, and licked her lips.

"See, she's willing to do it," said Heather, and everyone turned to look at Miriam, who nodded emphatically.

Heather grabbed Felix's pants off the floor, and rummaged around in the pockets for his phone. Cynthia walked up to Felix, and pulled the condom off of his flaccid dick.

"I don't think you're gonna need that anymore," she said, and tossed it in the garbage.

Heather scrolled through the phone's contact list, dialed "Dad," and handed Felix the phone. "Alright, pretty boy, time to shine."

Miriam scrambled off the bed, and kneeled in front of her brother. She took Felix's flaccid cock in her mouth, and started working on it. Cynthia watched in glee as it grew into the enormous erection she remembered. Maybe after they fully had him under their control, she could ride that beast again. It was the one thing she missed from their relationship.

"Hey, Dad," said Felix. Cynthia heard a faint voice coming from the speakers, but it was too quiet to make out any of the words.

"Yeah, she's safe." Heather had her phone trained on the action again, recording every detail. Miriam's head was bobbing back and forth, eagerly consuming her brother's cock.

"No, nothing happened," Felix replied to an unknown question.

"It was, uh, just a, uh...harmless party," he stammered, as Miriam teased the tip of his cock with her tongue.

"Yeah, I'm aaah—kay."

"You want to...talk to her? Uh, one sec." Felix lowered the phone, and said, "Dad wants to talk to you."

Miriam took the phone, and held it to her ear. "Hey, Dad." As soon she finished her words, she took her brother's cock in her mouth again. Heather went in for a closeup shot, and Cynthia was getting wet, herself.

"Yeah, I'm ok," Miriam said, stopping her sucking only to talk.

"No, I don't know if that's still going to happen." She gripped the base of Felix's shaft with one hand, and stroked while she talked. She answered a series of questions with muffled "mmhms," with Felix's cock still in her mouth, stroking it at the same time.

Felix grunted, and Miriam drew her head back. His cock pulsated, and twitched, and he shot rope after rope of cum over her mouth and lipstick smeared cheeks.

"Ok, Dad. Bye." Miriam ended the call, and tossed the phone on the bed.

"If only he could have seen that," said Cynthia, gleeful.

"No!" objected Felix.

"Don't worry. Nobody is gonna see this footage, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you do whatever we say, of course. From this day on, you might as well consider yourself property of MΓΤ."

"But—"

"No argument," interrupted Cynthia, "unless you want these videos go viral."

Cynthia loved the way his mouth snapped shut, and he stood there rigidly. It alleviated the hurt she felt when he broke up with her over the summer. Now she had the opportunity for a lifetime of payback.

— Felix —

"Well, I think we have a party to go back to. I hope you two lovebirds enjoy your stay," said Heather, and the two sorority sisters left the room. The lock clicked behind them, and Felix knew it had been locked from the outside again. He was trapped now, in more ways than one.

Felix looked down. His cock was still semi hard, and covered from base to head in red lipstick smudges. His sister knelt there, idly scraping his cum from her face, and scooping it into her mouth. Cold sweat formed in beads on his forehead.

It was hard for him to process everything that had happened. Without saying a word, he went into the bathroom, which the dorm room fortunately had. He grabbed a towel, doused it in cold water, and wiped his face clean. The cool water was refreshing, and he felt a little better.

Felix had unknowingly fucked Miriam—his sister—and it had felt incredible. He knew it was wrong, on multiple levels, but his body betrayed him. He used the damp towel to wipe his sister's lipstick, and a few leftover dribbles of cum, off of his cock. Thinking about her lips wrapped around his cock made it twitch, and he hated himself for it. He imagined the look on his parents' face if they found out he had been the one to violate his little sister, and a shudder ran down his spine.

The door opened, and Miriam stepped into the bathroom. Still naked, except for her necklace and earrings. Every curve of her body exuded pure sex.

"Give me that," she said, and grabbed the towel out of his hands. She ran it under the faucet, and started wiping her face clean.

Felix stared at her incredible tits, and willed himself to leave, for fear of making even more mistakes. He sat down on the bed, and grabbed the phone. Not knowing what else to do, he started checking his messages. Alex had texted him, asking if he'd found the party. He wished he hadn't, and closed the message without replying.

Miriam came out of the bathroom, sans jewelry, and sat down next to him.

"I'm so, so sorry," he apologized.

She leaned against him, and rested her head on his shoulder. "What for?"

"For...doing that. To you. I didn't know it was you."

"It was the best thing I've ever felt."

"What? What the fuck is wrong with you. Imagine what Mom and Dad would say."

"Mom and Dad can go to hell, Felix."

"Don't say that."

"It's true, though. I've been trying to get away from them, that's why I wanted to join MΓΤ in the first place."

"And you were willing to let some random guy fuck you just to get in?"

"Yup."

"That's sick."

"And what about you? Weren't you fucking some 'random girl' just because of some idiotic idea I needed to be rescued?"

"That's different, I'm a guy."

"Fuck you, it's not. Women get just as horny as guys." Felix couldn't believe the words coming out of his sister's mouth. He had always thought of her as a virgin, like the good girl his parents pretended she was. To hear her speak so plainly was weird. "As a matter of fact, I'm still horny."

"You're what?"

"Still. Horny."

"How can you be?" he accused her, but it was hard to ignore his own urges.

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy yourself? I'm pretty sure I just wiped away a lot of evidence that says otherwise."

"That was because Cynthia was blackmail—"

"Oh, please," she interrupted. "Don't lie to yourself."

Felix knew she was right. He'd definitely enjoyed the feeling, but knew he wasn't supposed to.

"There's an easy way to find out, you know," she continued, after he stayed silent for a while.

"What's that?"

Miriam grabbed his cock with one hand, and started pumping. Her soft skin on his sensitive cock was intense, and his erection came back in full force.

"See? Enjoying it." she said.

"But we can't do this. We're brother and sister."

"I think it's a little too late for that."

"What if someone finds out?"

"Again, a little too late."

Felix ran out of arguments, and his reluctance crumbled. Each stroke of his sister's hand on his cock removed another brick in the wall.

— Miriam —

Miriam didn't know what had gotten into her. Maybe the orgasms earlier really had scrambled her brain, but after a month of celibacy, she was insatiable. Even if it was with her own brother. The thought of his cock entering her sent tingles all over her skin, and she half wished Heather and Cynthia would send the video to her parents, just to be able to see the shock on their faces. The shock of seeing their goody-two-shoes, puritan daughter, filled to the brim by their can't-do-anything-wrong son. How good it felt was of course nice, too. Juices started flowing again, just thinking about it.

Felix seemed to protest less and less the more she stroked his cock, and Miriam made her move. She kissed him, square on the lips. He resisted at first, but she practically forced her tongue into him, until he relented, and opened his mouth. While kissing him, she undid the buttons on his shirt, and pulled it off. After straddling his legs, she pressed her body against his naked skin, and her hard, sensitive nipples rubbed against the light fuzz on his chest, raising goosebumps on her arms.

Miriam broke the kiss, and said, "See? Isn't this nice?"

"Oh God, forgive me," he mumbled. With two strong arms, he lifted her off his lap, and pushed her down on the bed. He kissed her, this time with much more enthusiasm. Large hands wrapped around her tits, and kneaded them.

Felix broke the kiss, and started sucking on her nipples.

"Oh, yesss," Miriam moaned. Felix switched to the other side

Felix grabbed her hips, and dragged her ass to the edge of the bed. Miriam raised her legs into the air, and spread them apart. He immediately buried his face in her crotch, and lapped away at her labia. Each stroke of his rough tongue on her sensitive lips sent waves of pleasure through her stomach and into the rest of her body.

"Wow, tastes even better than it smells," he commented.

"Shut up, don't stop," urged Miriam, and Felix resumed his task. The orgasm built up slowly, until Felix started rubbing her clit in addition to tongueing her, pushing her over the edge quickly. Wave after wave of euphoria coursed through her body.

When she came to her senses again, Felix was looking at her with a curious expression.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said, and stayed silent for a few moments. "What we're doing is wrong."

"Does that mean you want to stop?" Miriam asked, and with her foot, found Felix's rock hard erection. She tapped it a few times, and ran the sole across the head.

"No," he replied, and started to reach for the bowl of condoms.

"Wait, don't use those. I want to feel it."

"But what about—"

"I'm on the pill," she interrupted.

"Oh."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Felix grabbed her legs under the knees, and spread them apart. He placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and pushed in.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed. It felt even better than it had the first time, and this time he was taking it slowly.

"You have no idea how good this feels," he said.

"Oh, believe me, I have an idea."

Felix continued thrusting for a minute, then let go of her legs. Miriam wrapped them around his body, and pulled him in closer. He leaned forward, and they kissed passionately. The next orgasm crept up slowly, but seized her mind, replacing her consciousness with pure bliss, arms and legs tingling, toes curled. His cock pulsated and twitched, and he shot his load inside her, then collapsed on top of her. She rode out the last waves of her orgasm, and took deep breaths. The smell of sex and sweat permeated the air.

They laid there for a while, breathless.

"All I wanted to do was make sure you're ok," Felix said quietly, and rolled off of her.

"I'm more than ok, believe me." Miriam found his hand, and entwined her fingers with his, giving him a comforting squeeze. "How'd you find me anyway?"

Felix recounted his side of the story, from receiving the phone call from Dad, to sitting on the couch, watching Elsa.

"One thing I don't get," he said, after he finished explaining, "is why you weren't Elsa."

"I was, but Heather, and that bitch Cynthia, made me switch right before we went out. I don't know why, but I think she has it out for me."

"No, I don't think so."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, I, uh...used to date her. I broke up with her last summer, and I don't think she took it well."

"Oh. That explains a lot."

"What are we gonna do now? I mean they have a video and photos of us having sex."

"What, you don't like the idea of being the new MΓΤ boy toy?"

"Not particularly. Cynthia has quite the mean streak in her."

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out," she tried assuaging his fears.

Felix stayed silent, clearly not as optimistic as Miriam was. She looked at the headstand, and the clock read half past midnight.

"It's getting late," she said.

"Yeah, I'm wiped."

"Let's go sleep, then, and come up with a solution in the morning."

"Alright."

"Felix?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you hold me?"

They shuffled around, until they were lying next to each under the covers. Felix wrapped his arm around her, and pulled her close.

"Goodnight, sis."

"Night, brother."

Felix's breath tickled Miriam's neck with every breath, but she didn't mind. His body was incredibly warm, and she felt somehow safe, wrapped in his arm. She felt the beat of his heart against her back, and listened to his breathing. After a few minutes, it slowed down, and became deep and steady. She drifted off into sleep, listening to the rhythmic breathing.

— Felix —

Felix woke up the next morning, and looked around in confusion. Miriam was still curled up next to him, completely naked. He extricated himself, and went to the bathroom. Looking at himself in the mirror, he steeled himself to do the right thing. He had to tell Miriam what they had done was wrong, no matter how good it felt. It was not right. Not natural.

As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, and saw his sister lying there on the bed, naked, his will vanished. She looked so soft, so sweet, and so innocent. He didn't think he could bear to lose her. He gathered his Dracula costume off the floor, and got dressed, although without the cape. The clock on the nightstand said it was just past ten.

Felix went to the bed, and shook Miriam gently. He was still amazed at how soft her skin felt. "Wake up," he added.

"What? No. Five more minutes please, Mom," she murmured.

He shook her again, and she finally woke up.

"Good morning," he said, and bent down for a kiss.

"Mmm, good morning," she sighed, and stretched her arms.

"Come on, get dressed, we have to at least get out of this room. I'm starving."

"Me too." She scrambled out of bed, and Felix hungrily watched her walk to the bathroom. While she was doing her business, he gathered the Princess Peach costume and put it on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm not putting that back on," scoffed Miriam behind him.

"Are you planning on going out naked?" Instead of answering, she just went to the closet, opened it, and pulled out a few things. "Who's room is this, anyway?" he asked, suspiciously.

"It's my friend Beth's. She's the one that convinced me to join MΓΤ." She got dressed in a simple jeans, and shirt, but she did put on her old shoes. Once she was finished, Felix pounded relentlessly on the door with his fist.

It didn't take too long until he heard approaching footsteps, and a key being inserted into the lock.

"I have an idea. Get ready," Miriam said next to him.

"For what?" he asked, confused, but the door opened before she could explain anything.