The Princess and the Villain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers

Cynthia stood in the doorway, with Heather right behind her.

"What the hell do you want, slave?" Cynthia asked, emphasizing the word "slave." Heather pulled out her phone, and started recording again.

"We're hungry and want to get out of here."

"You think it's gonna be that easy, slave?"

"Unless you're planning on locking us in here 24 hours a day, you're gonna have to let us out eventually."

"I wanna hear you beg for it, slave."

"You can't be seri—" Cynthia slapped Felix on the cheek. Hard. His head whipped around, and he cried out in pain.

Miriam jumped into action, and with a balled fist, punched Cynthia squarely on the nose. Cynthia screamed, and toppled over backwards into Heather. Both of them fell crashing to the ground.

"For this," said Miriam under her breath. She rushed forward, and punched Cynthia again, who seemed to be too stunned to react. "Come on, we don't have a lot of time."

Felix stepped past the two women on the ground, into the hallway. Miriam was still hunched over Cynthia, who seemed to be unconscious.

"Stop!" yelled Heather at the top of her lungs, trapped under Cynthia's body. "Someone! Help!"

Miriam was still doing something Felix couldn't see, and he urged her on, "Come on, we need to go." She turned around, and together they ran along the hallway. One of the doors opened, and a confused face looked around, but Felix slammed into it, forcing it shut with a bang and muffled cry.

Heather was still screaming somewhere behind them, when they reached the front door, and burst out into the open air. They didn't stop running until they turned the corner, and the sorority house disappeared out of sight.

Felix sat down on the marble steps to Hearston's science building, out of breath. Miriam collapsed next to him, and broke out in a fit of giggles, massaging her hand. The few people who were out and about shot them odd glances, but he didn't really care.

"What's so funny?" he asked her. "We're fucked, you know that, right? They're gonna send the videos to our parents, the school, and God knows who else. Our life is gonna be ruined."

"I don't think so," Miriam replied, still giggly. She held up two phones.

"Are those..."

"Yup. Heather's and Cynthia's."

Impulsively, he kissed her. Just a quick peck on the mouth.

"You're amazing. Let's just hope they don't have any backups."

"Unlikely. Heather's not that technologically inclined, and I doubt Cynthia's any better."

"She's not," he confirmed. "Let's get out of here," he suggested. "They might be following."

"Where to?"

"I assume they know where you live, and Cynthia knows where my room is. Let's just walk around until we come up with something better."

— Miriam —

Miriam had immediately searched for Felix's hand, and they had been walking hand in hand for a while. She had no idea where they were, and simply followed her brother's guidance. It was probably over with her dreams of joining MΓΤ, and she wondered what would happen with her friendship with Beth. That was most likely over, too. But the important thing was that she was with her brother now. She might have lost MΓΤ, but she'd gained something far better.

Felix led them to small diner, where they ordered pancakes and coffee. They sat down in one of the booths, and ate in silence. Out of curiosity, she pulled out Heather's phone, and went through it. She muted the volume, and played the video from last night.

Miriam watched herself getting pounded by Felix from behind. It was weird looking at it, because she didn't remember any of it. She had been so consumed by her orgasm that she had been unaware of anything going on. Just thinking about it made her wet again, and she bit her lip. In the video, her brother spun around, and stared like a deer in headlights.

"What are you watching?" asked Felix. She quickly showed him the screen, and his face turned to disgust. "Oh. You should delete that."

"I wanna watch it first."

"How can you?"

"It's kinda hot," she said, but knew he was right.

Miriam fast forwarded to the part where she had been sucking Felix's cock while on the phone. On the other side of the booth, Felix leaned back, with his eyes closed. She watched the rest of the scene play out, and by the end was horny again.

She looked at some of the other stuff on the phone. Most of the videos she tapped on were innocuous, but when she swiped through the pictures, she gasped.

"Felix, check this out." She laid the phone flat on the table between them, and together they looked at the picture of an older man with graying hair. Naked, and tied with ropes on top of a massage table.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Felix. "Do you know who that is?"

"Nope, no idea," she replied.

"That's Mr. King."

"Who?" she asked, puzzled. The name sounded vaguely familiar, but she couldn't remember where she'd heard the name before.

"The president of Hearston College."

Miriam whistled. There were more pictures of him, still tied to the table. Then, there were pictures where someone, presumably Heather, straddled him, taken from her point of view. The old man's cock clearly penetrated her pussy. There were more pictures, including some of Heather sitting on Mr. King's face.

They were still looking at the pictures, when the phone rang. The display just said "MΓΤ house."

"What do we do?" asked Felix.

Miriam picked up the phone, and accepted the call.

"I want my phone back. Now." Heather's voice was filled with suppressed rage.

"No," she replied.

"If you don't, I'm gonna send the video to all your parents, your friends, the police. Everybody."

"Sure, go ahead," she said, calling Heather out on her bluff. It was somewhat risky, but she was reasonably certain that Heather wouldn't have thought to make any copies.

Heather stayed silent for a while, and Miriam knew she'd been right.

"Fuck you, you stupid cunt," Heather spoke, finally. "I'm gonna hunt you down, and when I find you, you're gonna wish you'd never been born!"

"I don't think so," Miriam replied, calmly. "You see, we found some interesting pictures on your phone, and I don't think Mr. King would want these to see the light of day."

"You're gonna blackmail me?" Heather screamed on the other end, outraged.

"Uh huh. Who knows what else is on this phone, but I'm sure you know best what kind of dirt we could dig up with this."

Heather stayed silent for a while, and Miriam wondered if she had hung up.

"Fine," came the meek reply on the other end. "What do you want?"

"I don't really care about you, or MΓΤ. You can continue fucking half the Goddamn city for all I care, but you need to leave me and my brother alone."

"Fine."

"And you better tell that bitch Cynthia. I don't ever want to see her face again."

"And if I agree, you're gonna give back the phone?"

Miriam laughed out loud. "Oh no, the phone's staying with me, and it will stay there unless you, or anyone else, comes after us. Got it?"

"Fuck you."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Yes."

"Good. Until never, then." Miriam ended the call, and beamed at Felix, who had listened tensely.

"And?" he asked.

"We did it. We're free."

Felix let out a long, relieved breath. Miriam was elated.

"What now?" he asked.

"Let's go to my place. I really want a shower and some of my own clothes. I don't think Heather is crazy enough to do something drastic, she's too smart for that."

"Alright, sounds good."

"And later tonight, you're taking me out on a date."

"What?"

"I want this," she waved her finger between the two of them, "whatever it is we have, to continue."

"Me too, actually."

"Good. You're gonna take me out on a proper date, then. And afterwards, you're gonna fuck me as hard as you did when you didn't know it was me."

"Mmm, I can definitely do that," he said, and leaned over the table to kiss her. His soft lips were warm on her own, and tasted of maple syrup.

They paid, and walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand. More than just brother and sister. The early morning sun shone on her face, and she was happy.

— Felix —

Felix walked hand in hand with his sister. He still felt guilty thinking about what they'd done, but he was irresistibly attracted to her. With Heather and Cynthia out of the way, he focused for the first time on the future.

A future with his sister.

The thought was so alien to him, but he couldn't shake it. He looked to the side at her, and she chose that moment to look up at him. Her beautiful, blue eyes gazed at him, and at that moment he knew he never wanted to be apart from her again, no matter what obstacle was in their way.

rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers