The Professor's Accidental Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers

Ethan inched forward; first the crown disappeared followed by portions of his shaft. Shelly's hand was a guide, allowing her to feel the length as it passed into her and only removing it when his cock was completely buried inside her pussy. She let out a tiny gasp at the fullness the invader was causing her to feel as she put her hand on the wall, both arms stiff, her body waiting for the inevitable, the pounding it craved from the only man she wanted to give it to her.

Ethan patiently waited, knowing the anticipation only enhanced Shelly's excitement. He knew once he started, there was no stopping. She liked it hard and fast. He inhaled deeply, the lavender in the air spurring him into motion. He pulled out slightly and then rocked forward. He repeated this action before finding a rhythm. Each thrust now harder than the one prior. His hands moved to her hips, pulling her into each plunge of his dick.

"Oh yes! Fuck me!" Shelly screamed. Lydia may have been the most vocal but Shelly was the most articulate. "Pound me Baby. Ravish me!"

Ethan locked a hand into the yelling woman's hair, treating it as a lever to slam unmercifully even more length into her quim.

"Fuck yes!"

Ethan's other hand moved to the front of her body. It first went to her tits, pulling harshly on her nipples, twisting and extending the nubs as much as possible and then a little more. Moving downward, his hand reached her pussy, the driving cock causing it to reverberate in his palm. He quickly found her clit. There was no toying or rubbing, it was never needed with Shelly. His finger and thumb clamped down on her pearl, pinching it like a vice.

"Holy shit, yes! Oh my fucking God, yes!"

Shelly's body quaked, the force causing Ethan's own explosion. He buried himself one last time and held on to Shelly to prevent her collapse as her body went limp. He held her tight while completing his own deposit. Standing became too much for the couple. Ethan slid to the floor with Shelly on top of him, both gasping for air. Ethan wearily moved his foot and nudged the shower into the off position.

Shelly giggled as she nuzzled into his neck, "I think I need another shower."

"If we don't hurry, the other three will carve us up for dinner."

"What do you mean," Shelly tilted her head, giving Ethan a gentle kiss. "I am enjoying my night out. I'm going to bed. I want to have you for dinner."

*

Bruce Carrington had his arms folded behind his back and his body tilted slightly forward as he paced around the room. Marie was sitting down at the dining table in the hotel suite watching her husband while sipping a mimosa. Both were eagerly awaiting an update from the private investigator. His earlier report said he had located Lydia and she was indeed, attending class. He had been unnoticed and intended to keep it that way. He would notify them when he found out where she was staying as well as any other relevant information he may come across about her situation.

Bruce's phone started to ring and he answered it on speaker before it could finish one chime. "Matthau," he spoke in a rushed breath.

"Mr. Carrington, I found your daughter's residence. Lydia just used a key to enter into a three bedroom home at 72 Parkington Lane."

"Let's go Boopsie."

"Wait a minute, who is this?"

"Talk to me Matthau," Bruce asked as he and Marie left the suite.

"An old black Toyota Corolla just pulled in. One moment Mr. Carrington, let me enter the license plate number into my system... Lydia is apparently living with a woman named Evelyn Johnson."

"She has a roommate." Marie let out a sigh of relief, "At least it is better than the townhouse, Dar-ling."

"If you are no longer paying for her dorm room and she isn't working, well, let's just say that in my experience Lydia is probably more than a roommate. Keep in mind that is only a speculation. I would need to investigate the matter further to be conclusive."

"No need Matthau, we're already in the limousine. Good work and the check will be sent to you immediately."

"It's always a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Carrington."

Bruce and Marie were livid and it grew exponentially until they arrived at the designated house. Bruce didn't even wait for Wilson to open the door for him as he stalked up the walkway as soon as the limousine stopped. Marie was unprepared for her husband's actions but was on his heels as he began pounding uncontrollably on the front door.

"Lydia! I know you're in there! You better open this door this instant!" Bruce yelled for the entire neighborhood to hear.

Eve opened the door, none too happy at the outburst on her front porch. "Who are you and why are you acting like an asshole on my front porch?"

"You must be Evelyn Johnson." Bruce brushed past her and into the living room.

"Hey, you have no right to barge into my house without permission. Get the fuck out before I call the police!"

"Lydia," Marie called out.

"She's in the bathroom," Eve flipped open her phone. "Now you have precisely two seconds to explain why you're here or I call the police."

"We have come to take our daughter home, to rid her of your corruptive influences once and for all," Bruce stared down Eve.

"How did you find out about us?" Eve was flabbergasted. She and the other girls went to such great lengths to keep it a secret.

"Nothing a private investigator couldn't tell us," Bruce let out a quick chuckle knowing he was better than the woman who stood before him. "We know all about your living arrangements with our daughter and we will see to it that she is no longer corrupted by your wanton ways."

"Well you can't take her from us! We're a family."

"Us? Family?" Marie inquired. "You mean there are more living with you? What, do you just collect young impressionable girls and twist their minds until they are all like... like... like you?"

"What do you mean, like me?" Eve growled.

Bruce countered, "She means lesbian, you queer."

"I am not gay, you insensitive prick! And for your information Lydia begged to join our group!"

"Father, mother," Lydia came down the stairs. "What are you doing here?" She wanted to acknowledge Wilson as well, but made the mistake of addressing Martha in the same sentence as her father years ago and was immediately scolded and punished for having the audacity to group him in with the help.

"We're here for you," Bruce commanded.

"We're here to save you dear, by bringing you home." Marie added much more calmly. "It's time you took you're rightful spot next to us at Carrington Enterprises. This little college experiment of yours is over."

Panic washed over Lydia and everyone saw it. "Over my dead body," Eve positioned herself in front of Lydia with her arms wide. She was prepared to fight for her friend, unsure of how to handle the big limo driver if he pressed the issue.

"Excuse me," Ethan walked through the door, "What's going on?"

Eve smiled and took a deep breath, happy she didn't have to deal with this herself. "Ethan, welcome home. These people want to take Lydia from us."

"Thanks Eve, but you don't have to stand like that." Eve lowered her arms and slowly stepped aside. "Lydia, is that what you want?" Ethan only kept her in his peripheral vision as he set down his briefcase on the coffee table, acting oblivious to the other spectators. Lydia shook her head. "I apologize but it appears that she is comfortable with her living arrangements."

"It's a man," Marie stood dumbfounded.

"Only because you brainwashed her," Bruce charged toward his daughter. His hand reached out for her arm.

Ethan went to intercept Bruce but was beaten to it by Wilson. Bruce was irate, "What are you doing Wilson? Unhand me!"

Wilson ignored the pleas of his boss as he faced the woman he helped raise. "Are you truly happy?"

Lydia was momentarily stunned at Wilson's disrespect for her father before a small smile broached her lips, "Yes I am."

"Does anyone hurt you, physically, mentally, or emotionally?"

"Of course not." It was a defiant answer.

"Last question," Wilson rolled his eyes, not even believing he was about to ask this one. "Have you been brainwashed by these people?"

Lydia giggled, "No. If anything it was the other way around."

Wilson's eyes narrowed. He believed her every word and hoped that next time he saw her he would get a clarification to that last sentence. Until then... "I apologize for laying a hand on you Mr. Carrington but according to you, my first responsibility is to protect your daughter. How I view it, that means from everyone, including you."

Ethan finished taking the final steps and stood beside Lydia. He put his arm around her waist and it gave her a contented little smile. The knowledge that all these people were willing to stand up to her parents for her sake; it was something that never happened. Her parents were always in control and this display gave her confidence. "Father, mother, this is Ethan Carter, my boyfriend. Ethan, these are my parents, Bruce and Marie Carrington."

"It is a pleasure to meet you both," Ethan held out his hand, "though boyfriend is a misnomer. I recognize Lydia as my wife and I her husband though we are not legally wed."

Both parents stood mouth agape. Instinctively, their hands reached up and shook his hand. At contact, Bruce came out of his stupor. "What do you do Mr. Carter?" He was thankful that the man before him was at the very least, a man and well-dressed man to boot, an indicator that he had a decent job.

"I'm a professor of psychology at State University. I had Lydia in one of my classes." Ethan put up his hands and smiled, "But don't misunderstand, our relationship didn't start until after the school year. I would never date a current student of mine."

"You consider Lydia your wife after only seven weeks?" Marie's eyes narrowed.

"I see your point Mrs. Carrington, so let me explain. Lydia and I love each other and we are living together, so the easy answer is yes, I do," Ethan had to catch himself from going into a full-blown lecture. "It may be a simplistic view for the word marriage but reducing anything to the its simplest point of view also makes it less daunting. There has not even been a discussion of a wedding let alone a timetable for one so if you're worried about our words, just remember they are just words."

"And what about her," Bruce pointed to the defiant red head.

"Her is Eve," Eve smiled when Ethan acknowledged her. "Lydia had made friends during her first semester and she is one of them. She lives here with us along with Shelly and Kennedy. They needed a place to stay and Lydia, as their friend, offered here. I have to admit, the dynamic was interesting at first but we have since grown into a family." He then gestured toward the kitchen, "Why don't we adjourn to the dining room table and finish this discussion over coffee?"

The Carrington's stayed for over an hour before dismissing themselves from the house. They still weren't happy over the arrangement but had to admit, Lydia appeared happy. They were encouraged she had friends but was weary that the man she says she loved was only a professor at a college. "She could do better," They both said in unison as they stepped into the limousine.

"Perhaps we can arrange something?" Bruce poured himself and his wife a glass of wine.

*

Ethan let out a sigh of relief when the Carrington's left. He assumed Lydia was going to be dragged out of the house while the big bodyguard would restrain him. All things considered, his first encounter with one of the girl's parents went well. He was just thankful they didn't ask for a tour of the house.

Lydia had a huge smile on her face. It was the first time she stood up to her parents and knew she would do it again if necessary. She spoke up during their conversation at the table and was proud of herself. This was her life and it was exactly where she wanted to be.

*

The week went by slowly for Suzanne. She arrived at the Roasted Bean forty-five minutes early, too excited to be anywhere else. She ordered a large mocha latte and had a seat furthest away from anyone. After ten minutes, she realized the caffeine wasn't helping. At 9:50, she stood when she saw her former lab assistant enter with a manila folder and a huge smile. And a diamond ring on her left ring finger.

Wendy strode over to her mentor. As she sat down, she giddily announced, "Thank you Dr. Tisdale."

Suzanne sat down, "Nice ring." She didn't know whether to be excited or worried about what was about to be said. "Please tell me about your week."

Wendy looked as if she were seated on a spring as she handed the manila folder to the doctor. "I tested the serum on Trent..."

"A subject," Suzanne held up her hand as she interrupted. If this was going where she thought this was going, she didn't want to know any names.

Wendy calmed herself. She shifted in her seat to appear more professional rather than that of a junior high school student talking about her latest crush. "The first day, there were no visible signs of change in the subject. On day two, after the second dose, the subject gave me the pet name of Sweetheart and held my hand. He seemed more attuned to my suggestions and I saw him every day thereafter. By Saturday, which would be dose five, the serum was no longer required." The smile crept back onto her face, "Dr. Tisdale, the serum works and I cannot thank you enough for the gift you gave me."

Suzanne was of mixed emotions. She was ecstatic that the serum worked, validating the last five years of her existence but at what ethical cost? What Wendy implied was that she used her serum for personal gain. In this case, her shy assistant roped herself a man. She was only expecting a report that included her making some friend hop on one leg or yell some stupid phrase after being told some sort of trigger word.

Suzanne sat in silence while she eyed Wendy carefully, each passing second making her assistant uncomfortable. She knew the young woman fidgeting in front of her was an honest, hard working person who, like herself at that age, had a difficult time with the opposite sex. Hell, she still had that problem now. Ethics were out the window anyway when she handed Wendy the vial a week ago. Suzanne came to the conclusion only two people would be affected without her control; this Trent person and Professor Ethan Carter. It was a conclusion she could live with. "Congratulations Wendy, I'm happy for you."

Wendy exhaled at that response, having been worried she overstepped her boundary. "No doctor, I'm happy for you. I know you've been waiting five years for this day."

Suzanne saw her next appointment standing at the door, looking around. "Keep me informed of new developments like side effects or if the subject returns back to his normal mental state. Congratulations once again."

Wendy took that as her cue to leave. She smiled and gave a head nod as she stood. When she started walking away, she took notice of a girl she had often seen in the laboratory. She glanced over her shoulder and confirmed the girl sat down at the table with Dr. Tisdale.

"Britney," Suzanne was overly upbeat as she started, "I was worried you might not show up but it appears that was for naught as you arrived fifteen minutes early."

"Yeah, I was debating with myself until this morning and left my house before I lost the nerve."

Suzanne chuckled, but more because the woman in front her looked as if she might spontaneously combust at how fast her body was trembling. Suzanne reached into her purse and grabbed a vial of her serum. For a fleeting moment, she thought to dismiss Britney and take Ethan for herself. It was a thought that made her wonder with possibilities. 'It can't be traced to me.' She placed the serum on the table, "As promised Britney, one vial of instant husband."

Britney's gaze was on her fidgeting fingers but it was immediately diverted, her eyes now wide as they met Dr. Tisdale's. "Excuse me?"

"You give this to Professor Cart... I mean the subject and they will be highly susceptible to your influence. Mix one eye drop full of the serum into any drink and when his body goes catatonic, give him your suggestions. After five doses, you will be in complete control."

Britney picked up the vial as if it were something to behold. The wonder of what she was being told had her afraid to breath lest she break it. "Are you serious?"

"One hundred percent," Suzanne smiled. She knew she had her. "Now all we need to discuss is payment."

Payment. That one word shook Britney to her core, her soul about to weep at being so close to her long awaited goal. "I'm sorry Dr. Tisdale, I don't have any money." She gently laid the vial back onto the table.

"I don't need money," Suzanne quickly grabbed Britney's hand before she could pull it away and put the vial back in her palm. "I need time. I need you to delay the memory enhancer."

"I can't do that!" If it weren't for Suzanne holding her hand, the vial would have crashed to the floor at Britney's outburst. "He has worked too hard and has come too far... I can't destroy his dream."

"I said delay, not stop." Suzanne offered a friendly smile. "What difference does it make when he makes his millions? Tell him there's a dangerous side effect or something. All I need is six months. I get what I want, he gets what he wants, and you Britney... You get what you desire. You get the man you love to love you unconditionally in return." She closed Britney's hand around the vial. "Are you interested in your dream life?"

*

Britney had thought all night about what was asked of her. She accepted the vial but was under no obligation if she didn't use it. She could always change her mind and return it. Sitting in her car, she was staring at her hands. In her right: an eyedropper. In her left: a freshly prepared cup of coffee for Ethan. She first glanced to her left and then to her right to ensure no one was watching. She took a deep breath, "If this is the only way I can have you..." She squeezed the rubber tip of the eyedropper and the serum diffused with the coffee. She stirred it in and replaced the plastic top. She went inside the red bricked building that housed the laboratories to find Ethan in the process of unlocking the door.

"Good morning Ethan."

Ethan struggled with the lock before it finally gave way. "There." He took a breath as he opened the door. "I swear; how many repair requisite forms must I fill out before maintenance fixes this damn thing?" He held the door open to allow his assistant to enter. He flashed a smile, "Good morning. How are you today?"

"I'm okay."

"Did you know that o.k. is an acronym? It either stands for 'Old Kinderhook' based on the home town of Martin Van Buren or 'oll korrect' based on Andrew Jackson's crappy spelling, but I had a colleague once tell me that he believed o.k. stood for obtusely keen. It meant that the person was aware they were trying to hide their feelings so they were only okay."

"No. I'm fine, really," Britney gave a light chuckle. "Here, I got your coffee."

"Thanks," Ethan graciously accepted the cup. "You didn't have to do that. I'm not one of those bosses that make their assistants bring them coffee. I am just as happy with the garbage that the University serves in the cafeteria."

"Maybe," Britney kept her eyes on Ethan as he made his way to his desk. "But that tastes so much better."

Ethan took a drink, "No arguments here."

Ethan went to work on his laptop, still mulling over his presentation. Britney pretended to be pouring over more analysis but was actually watching her boss. Then she saw it. After a half hour of him sipping the coffee he stopped moving. He just sat there and it appeared that his eyes were glazed over. Britney rushed over to his side. "Ethan?"

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers