The Professor's Accidental Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing.

Britney was excited and nervous at the same time. It worked just as Dr. Tisdale said it would. Her mind went blank at seeing him like this. "Um. Uh. Um." The words she had rehearsed abandoned her. She had to hurry. She had no idea how long the trance would last. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. Upon reopening her eyes, it came to her. It was so basic. No speech was needed. Just three words were required. "You love me," they came out soft but audible. After all, she didn't want to change the personality of the one she loved; she only wanted reciprocation.

Several minutes passed before Ethan blinked a few times and shook his head. "My presentation must really suck if I can zone out like that." He clicked for it to start from the beginning, this time rubbing his temples as he watched.

Britney sat at her desk, grateful he came to, hoping that this day was the start of the rest of her life.

Ethan tried to concentrate on work. It didn't happen. He didn't zone out again but he couldn't focus. How could he when in his peripheral vision was Britney. He felt like he did when he met Suzie Perkins in the tenth grade. He was helpless then and it was the same now. Every movement was mesmerizing. The way she smiled. The way her eyes gleamed. The way she tussled her hair in thought. He was paralyzed. When the workday finally came to a close, he had accomplished nothing. He hurried home and the girls took notice that he was quiet all throughout dinner.

"What's wrong?" Kennedy asked.

"Bad day at work?" Eve added as she took a drink of cola.

This is exactly what was bothering Ethan. Why would he start having feelings for Britney when he loved the four lovely ladies surrounding him? His feelings hadn't changed for them; it's just they now included someone else.

"Perhaps a good night's sleep is what I need." Ethan offered a smile as he took his plate to the sink. When he turned back, the four women were standing in a line. He chuckled to himself at the sight and gave each their goodnight kiss.

"Wow," Shelly shook her head. "Something must be bothering you. Lydia's kisses are never that short."

Ethan let out a nervous laugh with a quick rub of his temples. "Yeah, well, goodnight ladies. I love you."

Ethan awoke with a start. Surrounding him was darkness. Darkness and four females in their respective cuddle spots. Apparently, even sleep could not provide solace as for the reason for his awakening was a dream. More precise would be because of the result of that dream. At twenty-nine, he couldn't even remember the last time he had a wet dream but here he was, lying in a pile of willing women having a climatic dream starring none other than his assistant, Britney. He moved the only part of his body he could, his head. He glanced at the clock to note the big bright red numbers were signifying it was two in the morning and then he rubbed his brow on the pillow to brush the sweat that had accumulated there. "I have it bad for this one," He whispered to no one as he shook his head before falling back asleep.

Britney arrived to work bright and early. In one hand, a cup of fresh brewed coffee and in the other an eye dropper of serum. It seemed easier from yesterday, as if she was simply adding some creamer. As she made her way into the building, she wondered what effects the serum would induce today. This morning was more the typical affair. Britney had to wait by the door for Ethan. He tended to be a few minutes late and it was always the snooze button on his alarm clock's fault. It was just another one of his charms that she adored. A couple minutes transpired before she heard his quickened footfalls coming down the hallway.

"Morning Britney," Ethan put his key in the lock. "Sorry I'm late; damn snooze button got me again." He opened the door to let her inside.

"Not a problem, I wasn't waiting too long." As Britney entered, she let out a small giggle in response to Ethan putting his hand on her lower back. It was an action he had never did before.

"I take it things are better for you?"

"Why do you say that?"

"You're amused about something. The complete opposite to the anxious mess you were yesterday."

"Is it that obvious?" Britney slightly tilted her head.

Their eyes locked as Ethan turned to face her. "Yes." He leaned in with every intention of kissing her. He inched closer before he noticed a hair out of place. He moved his hand to her cheek and gently tucked the stray tendril behind her ear. Just like Shelly. He stopped his advance at the thought. He smiled and went to turn away.

"Here," Britney was disappointed and excited all at once. Disappointed she didn't get the kiss but excited that his resolve was crumbling. "I got you another coffee this morning."

"Thank you. I suppose tomorrow I should return the favor."

"No," Britney spoke almost too quickly. After all, she still needed to give him three more doses. "I don't mind, really. Besides, it would just make you more late."

"Well I do appreciate it, Honey." Ethan froze when he spoke that last word. Did he just say that? "Uh... I mean... Um... Sorry. I didn't mean..."

"It's all right Ethan," Britney interrupted. "You can call me that. I don't mind."

"I shouldn't," Ethan shook his head. "It's not ethical in our relationship."

"Don't worry," Britney encouraged. "No one will find out and I promise not to file any sexual harassment complaints."

Ethan laughed before taking a drink of coffee. "Still, I'll try to be more careful."

Thirty minutes later, Ethan was catatonic. Britney was surer of herself as she fluidly moved to his side. Without hesitation, she straddled him and wrapped her arms around him, inhaling his scent as she nuzzled his neck. She was loving the feel of his body nestled with hers but based on yesterday, she knew time was short. She removed herself from his lap and took a step towards her workstation before realizing she almost forgot the most important part. She turned on her heels and leaned into his ear, "You love me," she smiled at the thought. With that, she hastened to her desk. Right as she sat, Ethan shook his head, finally coming out of his stupor.

The rest of the day went exactly as the day prior, except Ethan blatantly stared at his assistant and Britney treasured every minute of it.

*

"Delores, get me Charles Pennington of the Lysengic Corporation on the line." Bruce let go of the call button to hear a very firm "Yes sir" from his secretary. "Are you sure Craig Pennington is who want for our Lydia, Boopsie?" He turned in his chair to view his wife who was gazing out of the seventieth floor window of the skyscraper their main office was located.

"Of course Dar-ling." Marie gave a haughty laugh as she turned toward him. "Lydia gets married to someone respectable, the Pennington's get Lydia, and we get a foothold into the top manufacturer of machine software in the world. It's one of those rare deals in which everyone wins."

"How do we convince our stubborn daughter?"

"She says she loves this man... this teacher. We simply inform the University of their indiscretions. That professor says their relationship don't affect the University because it started after she passed his class... How laughable! Our money will make it matter to the board of trustees. Lydia will marry Craig to save that man's job. Simple." Marie gave a sinister smile. "Now tell me how you propose to manipulate Charles to have his son and heir to the Lysengic Corporation to agree to wed our Lydia?"

"Sir," Delores' voice interrupted. "I have Mr. Pennington on the phone."

Bruce gave an equally evil smile as he hit the speaker button. "Charles, how good to hear from you."

"Yes, always a pleasure Bruce. Now what do can I do for you?"

"I was just calling to notify you that Carrington Enterprises will unfortunately be unable to ship to your factories."

"Well if you are unable to, I suppose we'll have to go with Stevens International, though I believe your product to be superior."

"It is," Bruce laughed. "But I must also inform you Stevens International is now a part of Carrington Enterprises. They contacted us this morning and gave an offer that quite frankly we couldn't refuse."

"But that will cripple us. You know we are in a major deal with Japan." Charles was now frantic. "If we can't have those parts we'll be forced..."

"So how is your son, Craig, doing these days?" Bruce interrupted.

"Craig?" The shock was evident in Charles' voice at the subject change. "What does he have to do with..."

"Children grow up so fast," Bruce once again interjected. "Take our little Lydia for example. She's already in her sophomore year of college and ready to get married. She just needs to find the right man. Your son is what, twenty-three? I'm sure he will make some woman very proud. I hope there's a company for him to run when he gets older."

"Are you saying that if our children marry you'll still sell to our factories?"

"No. These two issues are separate. I was merely inquiring on how Craig was doing. However, I do suppose that I would want my daughter to be well provided for if that were the case."

Charles could read between the lines. It was crystal clear. "When would you like to hold the wedding?"

"I'll get back to you on that," Bruce laughed. "Oh, and I no longer see it as a problem to ship to your factories. It was just a fleeting notion of mine to try to cut down on transportation costs. Have a good day Charles." Bruce hung up the phone without waiting for a response.

"Bra-vo Dar-ling," Marie clapped. "That conversation belongs in the Louvre."

*

After three days of Ethan's melancholy attitude, the girls had had enough. Shelly had a plan. They would all wear the provocative dresses Ethan had purchased. Lydia would prepare his favorite meal, Kennedy bought the wine, and Eve was to be herself and entice Ethan by whatever means necessary. And if none of that worked, they would resort to plan B. Again.

Ethan was completely lost in his emotions. He was on his fourth day of being in love with five women. He didn't know what to do. The only reason Shelly, Eve, Kennedy, and Lydia tolerated each other because they made a pact. He doubted they would accept Britney. Could he possibly deny the yearning in his heart for his assistant? He trudged into the house with his head held low.

"Hi husband!" The quartet greeted as soon as the door opened.

Ethan's head jerked up, "Ladies, you all look ravishing. Who are we celebrating?"

"Why you of course," Shelly smiled.

Eve kissed him, mashing her body into his while her hand reached between his legs. "You've been so down lately; your wives want to cheer you up." She pulled away as she took Ethan's hand. "So c'mon, Lydia made a roast." She didn't give him a chance to answer as she dragged him to the kitchen table.

Halfway through dinner, Ethan shook his head and chuckled. He was convinced. Though he didn't know what to do about the Britney situation, he was prepared to enjoy this evening. He still loved the quartet and decided to let his distractions go until tomorrow when he would openly talk to his assistant. "Thank you, ladies. I promise I'll try to be better from now on."

As dinner ended, Shelly went to the stereo and the sound of Ethan's swinging jazz playlist filled the air.

"I don't know how you can listen to this," Eve snickered.

"I agree," Kennedy added. "But I still want to dance."

Kennedy pulled Ethan up from his seat and positioned him in the center of the living room. She gyrated her body against his. Eve came up behind him and did the same. Almost immediately, Shelly and Lydia flanked his left and right, encircling him in a circle of female flesh. Every song, Ethan pivoted to change who was in front of him, the last being Shelly. After the first round, the girls stepped it up a notch.

"Are you ready big boy?" Shelly finished by nibbling at his ear.

"For what?"

Without warning, Shelly pushed him toward the couch. The momentum carried him until the back of his legs hit the base and he fell onto it making an "Umph" sound. He had a confused look about him until he became aware that the four were facing him, swaying sexily to the music. It was a striptease. All four at once. Immediately Ethan took notice of the differences.

Shelly was clinical. She rocked slowly on the balls of her feet as she first removed one strap of the dress and then the second. There were no wasted movements as she unzipped the zipper and as she stepped out of her black dress, she folded it and placed it neatly on the coffee table. She then slipped effortlessly out of her panties before unclasping her bra. They too were folded and placed on top of her dress.

Kennedy was a fit of giggles and the complete opposite of Shelly. Her arms flailed, her legs kicked out, she spun like a top, and she lost her balance more times than Ethan could count. Through it all, she had a hard time removing her clothes, as her fingers would miss the straps and the zipper of her dress and then later taking several attempts to unhook her bra, each fumble bringing on another burst of laughter. The coup de gras was when she went to remove her panties – her foot got caught and she fell unceremoniously to the floor in complete hysterics.

Eve was confident as her hands pressed against her body. Just with her motions, she was able to remove the straps of her dress. She turned around and briefly bent over, offering Ethan quick view of her panty less pussy. She glanced over her shoulder with a sultry smile as she put her hand to her zipper. Rather than pull it down, she allowed her movements to do it. Each sway of her hips forced another inch of concealed flesh to magically come into view until at last the zipper finished its destination. She spun around and, with a flip of her hair, her hands released the fabric and the dress caved to the floor.

Lydia didn't have a clue as to what to do, but it worked in her favor. Her body slowly swayed to the music as her hands moved at the same speed. She was tentative when she removed the straps to her dress and pulled down the zipper. She gave a leisurely twirl and ended with her back to Ethan. Her unhurried technique turned out to be seductive as she slipped out of her thong and bra. She turned back toward the man she loved and with big doe eyes, she put her index finger to her lips, lightly nibbling it in hopes of approval that she did her striptease right.

"Wow ladies, that was fantastic," Ethan clapped his hands.

"We aren't done with you yet," Eve sauntered over and she was quickly accompanied by her fellow conspirators.

Eve and Kennedy dropped to their knees and seemed like they couldn't get Ethan's pants and boxers off fast enough. His cock was already standing at attention and the girls licked their lips at the sight. They both had the same thought and their heads nearly collided before they giggled at each other. No words were needed as they each changed direction and began licking a side of the shaft before them.

Shelly and Lydia each took a side on the couch. Lydia turned his head toward her and kissed Ethan. She had missed their longer kisses the past few days and was determined to make up for the loss of opportunity. Her mouth opened slightly and she smiled when he accepted that invitation. She pressed her body against him, begging for the kiss to last forever. It was the most aggressive she has ever been, always letting Ethan lead the way.

Shelly wanted to be touched. That was the worst part about the distance Ethan had exhibited. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her body. Just as she planned, Ethan immediately began a soft caress of her skin. His fingers explored where his vision could not see, and because of Lydia, that was everywhere. His right hand had free reign and he used that to mold and shape each breast before tweaking her nipples. His left hand was more constricted with how they were positioned but it was clear it was trying to head south. She shifted slightly and suddenly he was there. He moved slowly at first, using only his middle finger to slice through her folds. She was already wet with four days of pent up frustration and he quickly moved his thumb to her pearl. She started to rotate her hips with his ministrations.

Kennedy and Eve were having a wordless debate over who was going first. With three shakes of their respective hands, Eve laid out paper as Kennedy's fingers formed a pair of scissors. Kennedy stood quickly and positioned herself over Ethan reverse cowgirl while Eve slithered to the floor. As Kennedy sunk on his manhood, Eve raised her head to lick at Ethan's balls, one of her hands immediately diving between her legs and the other out to fondle her own breasts. Her well-practiced fingers expertly knew where to start. With one hand, she grasped at her nipples before she began rubbing her tits in earnest. Her other hand pinched her clit and then plunged two fingers into her aching slit.

Lydia was loving her everlasting kiss. The feel of Ethan's tongue gently gliding against her taste buds was sending electricity throughout her body. She was becoming overwhelmed with desire but knew she was always the last one to have Ethan's manhood. It was how she wanted it. That way she could have him as long as she'd like without the other three rushing her for their turn. But still, that didn't help now so to help stimulate her body she began rubbing up and down along her man's arm, desperate for more contact.

Kennedy was pulling out every trick she had. Her tempo constantly changed from fast to slow and then back to fast again. She gyrated her body, causing Ethan to stimulate multiple places in her pussy. She grinded her pelvis into his every few strokes. As she pulled up, she put her hand down just so she could rub the underside of his shaft. With all the stimulation, her orgasm was imminent.

Shelly was becoming a woman possessed as she rode Ethan's hand. Her head fell into the crook of his neck as she was already on the brink of her first orgasm of the night. She knew that this was just going to be a precursor to the main event, Ethan's cock, but that didn't mean she couldn't fully enjoy herself in this position. "Fuck Ethan, this is so good," She moaned into his ear.

The air was shattered by the sound of three women exploding in ecstasy almost simultaneously. Eve let out a slight moan, but Ethan was used to her near silence by now. Shelly spasmed on Ethan's hand and began panting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," repeatedly. He knew it would be much worse when she had her turn on his pole. Kennedy was wailing her pleasure as her quim began squeezing at his dick.

Ethan was close. He knew as soon as Kennedy rode out her orgasm, the girls would grab him by the base and slow him down before someone else got their turn, but it didn't stop the pleasure he was feeling at that moment. His eyes were shut as he broke the kiss with Lydia, "Oh Britney," He moaned out.

With that, all movement ceased. Silence ensued. Ethan cringed as he creaked open one of his eyelids to see four pairs of eyes full of fire and brimstone staring back at him. He hung his head, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Eve snarled.

"Girls. Bedroom. Now." Shelly demanded and then glared hard at Ethan. "Enjoy the couch."

Ethan let out a frustrated sigh as the four women made their way up the stairs. He honestly felt he didn't even deserve to be in the spare bedroom and decided to take up Shelly's offer to stay on the couch. At least she didn't kick him to the curb. He pulled the afghan from the back of the couch and lay down. Sleep was not going to be easy tonight. He kept rubbing his temples hoping a solution would present itself.

*

Kennedy slammed the door and then sat on the bed with Eve and Lydia. Shelly was pacing, her hand to her chin as she tried to push her rage aside to determine a plan of action.