The Professor's Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finished, they looked at each other and at the bed and said in unison "We made quite a mess, didn't we." and then broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"Dad," she finally said "I think I really lost control tonight. I'm afraid I might be turning into a nymphomaniac. For months, every day and night all I have been thinking about was having sex with you. I tried to stop but I kept imagining what it would feel like, what we would do, and how much we would both enjoy it. It felt like some kind of drug high, only better. Tonight when it finally happened for real, it was better than I even imagined. It was mind blowing, but it scares me daddy. I am worried that I cannot control my urges and may be out of control."

"Darling sweet daughter," her father said calmly, "the first night your mother and I had sex, we ended up screwing in the back seat of my old LTD in the middle of a cornfield. We shacked up all that summer at every flea bag motel from Springfield to Pontiac. Your mom was seven months pregnant when we finally got married, so my cock was bumping into you regularly when you were in her womb."

He continued, "You definitely are your mother's daughter. You have the same incredibly high sex drive, so don't worry about it. If you think it is getting out of control, there are ways we can deal with it so you don't need to worry for now. Whenever you get the urge, come to me and we will take care of it."

"Oh daddy, I love you so much but I can't help myself. I need your big cock inside me right now, please!" she exclaimed.

"Your wish is my command my little princess." He said as he picked up his beautiful sex starved daughter and carried her to the bed. He laid her down on the clean side of the bed and dispensed with the dirty towels in the bathroom. He ran, taking off his robe, and jumped on the bed.

By the time he landed on the bed, Traci had lost her robe and was kneeling near the head of the bed, her face on a pillow and ass in the air. "Arf, arf, take me doggy style daddy. You don't need to warm me up, just stick it in daddy and fuck my brains out." She said.

He climbed up behind her, lined his hard 'Monster' up with her soaking slit and drove it home in one hard thrust. She let out a howl like a wild animal and bit down on the pillow as he pounded her like a jackhammer. He continued his assault on her like time stood still, and when the both climaxed, together again, he rolled off of her and panted for five minutes until he calmed down. He looked at her sound asleep with his seed leaking out of her. He covered her with her robe and went into the bathroom to pee. Then he returned he turned off the lights and climbed into bed with his daughter, covering himself up with his robe, and fell into the sleep of the dead.

He woke up to a feeling very much like the previous morning. The sun was peaking around the Becker building across Madison Street from the hotel and into their hotel room through the open curtains. He looked down at the curly blonde head bobbing up and down on his cock and tapped her on the shoulder. "Climb aboard and ride daddy's 'Monster', my little princess" he said.

"Whee, ride'em cowboy!" she said as she mounted him burying herself until she was sitting on his balls. She proceeded to fuck herself silly while he just laid there.

After what seemed like half an hour, she was still riding him and suddenly she started shaking. He reached up and twisted her perky nipples and she exploded in the strongest orgasm he has ever seen. Her vaginal spasms set off his orgasm as well and he painted her insides with his seed for the fourth time in ten hours.

"Wow daddy, that was incredible." She said "We're really getting the hang of this sex thing, aren't we?" She finished, as she got up and turned around, squatting on his face and swallowing his still semi-hard cock completely to his balls. He realized he hadn't had this much sex since he was twenty-five, and thought, 'This little sexual dynamo is building a fire in me. She is better than Viagra'.

As he dined on their combined juices, she pulled back so that he could breathe. She grabbed his hardening shaft with both hands and started sucking on him like an industrial vacuum. They stayed in this position for another half hour devouring each other like starved people eating their first meal in days.

What happened next took their lovemaking to a whole other level. He reached up and slipped his middle finger into her tight little bung hole. She did the same to him, and when she started massaging his prostate, he exploded like a volcano. His eruption caused her to go over the edge as well, and they shared their orgasmic 'dance of love' until they collapsed and fell asleep again in each other's arms, completely sated.

When they awoke next, he noticed that the clock on the night stand read 10:35, and the sun was filling the room. He looked up and saw his daughter's beautiful vagina bright red and leaking her fragrant juices. He felt her sucking on his member like a hungry baby on her mother's breast. He really wanted to just lay there and enjoy his daughter's ministrations, but check-out was at noon, and they had to get dressed and go home. He stuck three fingers in her vagina and his thumb in her butthole, and as she gasped, losing her grip on his 'Monster', he pulled her away from the object of her 'affection'.

"Wow daddy, that felt incredible. You seem to keep coming up with the kinkiest things." She exclaimed.

In a very stern voice he said "Sweetheart, we don't have much time so we need to get ready and check out of the hotel. We can finish 'playing' when we get home, OK?"

"But daddy, I'm still horny!" she begged.

"Tell you what, you go get in the shower. I'll call George to tell him to pick us up out front at Noon instead of Eleven, and I'll join you for one last romp. That way cleaning up will be quick and easy."

"Sounds like a plan to me." She said while climbing out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

As soon as he hung up from telling George their plans, he walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower with his new lover. She was covered in suds from the liquid soap provided by the hotel. She proceeded to squirt the thick liquid all over him and used her lithe body to work up a lather all over him.

She then grabbed him around the neck, lifting herself up. He grabbed his rejuvenated 'Monster Cock' and lined it up with her waiting aching vagina as she impaled herself on him. He carried her to the mosaic tiled back wall of the glass enclosed shower and proceeded to hammer her mercilessly until they both came and collapsed on the floor of the stall.

As they both regained consciousness, the water had cooled. He turned off the water and stepped out to retrieve the last two clean towels. They dried each other and both started getting ready to leave.

He was already dressed in the clothes he had packed in the suitcase George had given the hotel when he checked them in, when she staggered out of the bathroom. "Daddy, I'm kinda sore 'down there'," she said, and noticing the clothes and a pair of flats, lying on the bed she added, "Oh wow, you packed me some clothes. I didn't bring anything to change into for the trip home. Thank Daddy, you for sparing me the 'walk of shame'."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of my darling, and I'm glad I was able to satisfy you. I was beginning to doubt if I had enough stamina to keep up with you. We have fifteen minutes until check out, so get ready while I get us packed up." He said.

She dressed quietly as he packed the suitcase, and retrieving the two garment bags he had ordered hanging in the closet, he put her dress and his tux in them. After hanging the bags on the hook on the back of the room door, he noticed her white heels and placed them in the suitcase.

She finished dressing and went into the bathroom to fix her hair and face. He noticed the clock read 11:40. So he called the front desk and asked for a Bellman. Just as she walked out of the bathroom, ready to go, there was a knock at the door. The professor opened the door and the young man in the red short waistcoat and silly little hat walked into the room and loaded their belongings onto his rolling cart, hanging the two bags on the crossbar. He followed the happy couple down the hall to the elevator and then into the lobby.

When they reached the front desk, the professor handed the young man a $20 and motioned to the black limo parked at the curb outside. The young man said "Thank you sir," and pushed the cart outdoors where George had already anticipated him and had opened the trunk.

Traci sat quietly and demurely on one of the red velvet couches in the opulent lobby while her father settled their bill.

After he signed the credit card slip, he handed a plain white envelope to the manager of the front desk, saying "I know that you pay your employees fairly for their work here, but your housekeeping and hospitality staff has done an exemplary job and I want to reward them for their work. The manager had a puzzled look on his face but said "Thank you sir" as he slipped the thick #10 envelope into his inside jacket pocket. The professor turned and walked, with a spring in his step toward the front door, stopping to put out his arm which his daughter grabbed, and they strolled out the door to their waiting limo.

Later that day, the front desk manager gave the envelope to the facilities manager, who knew exactly what to do. There were ten $20 bills in it. He kept one, gave one to seven of his employees and two to Vera Jones, the woman who had just told him about the terrible mess in Suite 1018. Vera nodded knowingly and went about the rest of day with a big smile. She would have a great story to tell her husband in bed that night.

George was waiting and opened the rear door of the limo for his passengers and closed it after they reclined in the large soft leather seats. As he drove away from the curb and East on Main Street, his two passengers succumbed to the exhaustion that the last fourteen hours of activity had caused. By the time he turned onto the entrance ramp to I-74 east, they were fast asleep in each other's arms. He smiled to himself and fantasized about what they may have done and as he drove down the boring highway lined with fields filled with sprouting corn and soybeans, he realized that he was sporting a huge erection. 'My wife will be glad to see the mood that I'm in when I get home. She has the day off because she worked the weekend at Bro Men Medical Center, and I don't have any more jobs until next Saturday. We're gonna wear each other out!' he thought as he drove.

The drowsy couple were awakened by George's voice saying "We are home sir,"

"Thank you George," the professor said, wiping the sleep from his eyes. As George opened the rear door, the professor said, "Do you mind getting our bags George?" the professor asked as he got out of the limo, reaching in to pick up his daughter who had fallen back asleep.

"No problem sir," George replied as the professor carried his sleeping daughter up the sidewalk an up the steps to the porch of their modest bungalow on East College Avenue. As the professor fiddled with his keys, George, who had retrieved their bags from the trunk, said "Allow me sir," took the keys from his hand and unlocked the front door. He pushed open the door and followed the professor into the living room where he placed the suitcase on the floor, just inside the door, and lay the garment bags across the back of the overstuffed chair in the living room.

After the professor gently laid his sleeping daughter on the large overstuffed couch in front of the fireplace, he turned and handed George the other fat #10 envelope he had brought with him, shaking his hand.

The chauffeur, who now owned the limo said "Sir, this is not necessary, you have already paid me for my services with your credit card."

The professor replied "No George, You have made this weekend very special. I want you to understand that I am counting on your discretion, if you know what I mean. And please, call me Jackson, or at least professor. We have been friends for many years, and I am sure I will be using your services again in the future." As he placed the envelope in his jacket pocket, George replied with a big smile "Thank you Jac, I mean Professor!"

George quietly let himself out of the front door and quickly strode to his big Caddy. Sitting behind the wheel of his pride and joy, as well as his livelihood, he pulled out the envelope and looked inside. "Holly Shit, a HUNDRED BUCKS!" he exclaimed out loud, and considering the windfall he then thought 'Mama is gonna be really happy tonight.' as he started the car and drove away.

The professor carried the two garment bags upstairs, hanging his tux in his closet and his daughter's in hers. He carried the suitcase to the laundry on the back porch, and placed it on the laundry sorting table he had built for his wife. He opened the suitcase and started sorting the soiled items inside.

As he placed the lingerie and hose into the basket labeled 'Delicates' he remembered how they looked on his daughter last night and felt a stirring in his loins. He picked up the tiny thong and brought it to his nose, inhaling deeply. He felt his 'Monster' growing and said to himself 'Down boy, there will be plenty of time for that later.'

He went through the rest of the items, sorting the as he continued, and finally he was left with the two plush robes and his daughter's white heels. He started with the lingerie, putting liquid Era soap on the cum stains and put them in the washer with a Tide pod, setting the dials for a 'Delicate' load and 'Warm' water.

After he started the machine, he closed the empty suitcase and grabbed it along with the heels. When he entered the living room he noticed that his daughter was still fast asleep. He put down the suitcase and shoes and covered her with the throw that was on the back of the couch.

Satisfied that she was comfortable, he picked up the suitcase and shoes, and went upstairs. He opened the upstairs hall closet door and returned the suitcase to its proper place, closed the door and went down the hallway to his daughter's room.

As he opened the door, he was not surprised by the controlled chaos of the mess inside. While he was a meticulous 'neat freak', his daughter was a messy person, exactly like her mother had been.

He started to tear up, thinking about all of the ridiculous arguments that they used to have, and how useless they were because, like her daughter was now, there was a method to her mess and she always knew precisely where everything was. He placed the shoes in their box that was still sitting on the bed along with all of the other remnants from her shopping trip yesterday.

He walked down the hall to his room and, once inside, stripped all of his clothes off. He looked at his naked self in the door mirror and thought "Not bad for an old man, wait, where did those scratches come from?" He grabbed a pair of flannel pajama bottoms from his dresser, slipped his old blue robe and put on his slippers. On his way out of the room he grabbed his pipe, tobacco, and matches and headed back downstairs. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw that his daughter was still serenely sleeping on the couch. He walked over to the overstuffed chair next to the couch and sat down.

He pulled up the footstool and propped his feet up with it. He cleaned his pipe in the ash tray on the table to his left and refilled it with a fresh wad of his favorite 'special blend' he got from Iwan Ries on South Wabash Street in the Chicago Loop. He had been buying his tobacco there since he was introduced to them by his friend Harry, who had been an undergraduate at the University of Chicago in the early eighties.

His darling Elizabeth had surprised him by giving him the beautiful meerschaum pipe he held in his hands right now as a two year anniversary present. He never asked her how she paid for it but he knew it must have cost a fortune. He struck a match and lit his pipe. As he placed the extinguished match in the ashtray, he settled back into the chair and allowed the cloud around him to envelope his thoughts.

His mind floated back to when he first met his beloved Elizabeth. She was an undergrad working at the local donut shop when he stumbled drunk into the place, trying to sober up after celebrating nailing his doctorial. He remembered how she confessed three days later to being pregnant and the baby's father had been killed in a motorcycle accident. How they started dating two days later, and how amazing the sex in the back seat of his old Ford sedan was that night. How he held his daughter right after she was born, and how he held his dying wife in his arms as she drew her last breath while he told her he would love her forever. How he felt when he took his daughter's virginity, and how making love to her was exactly like making love to her mother! Yes, exactly!

'Woah, those are really heavy thoughts, perhaps I need something stronger than tobacco in this pipe.' The professor mused, and then said to himself 'Get a grip old man, you can handle this shit. You're a grown up for Christ sakes!' and with that, the exhaustion took hold, and he drifted off to sleep.

When he finally awoke, he noticed a familiar feeling in his loins. As he slowly opened his eyes, he noticed that it was dark, and that a familiar curly blonde head bobbing up and down in his lap illuminated only by the light in the kitchen that was left on all the time. He reached for the switch on the switch on the table lamp next to him and when it came on, he saw his beautiful daughter with his cock in her mouth. As she raised her head, letting him slip from her mouth and said "When I woke up, I saw you sleeping daddy. I walked over and heard you talking to mommy, asking her what to do about us. I saw your cock was hard, so I took mommy's place. I hope that was OK, because I love you so much daddy!"

"Oh sweetheart, Thank you so much for being the way you are" he said and hugged her. "I was just thinking about all that has happened between us in the last few days. I was thinking about how much I love you and your mother. About how much alike you two are, how you look, how you smell, how you feel, even how you make love." He said, pausing before continuing "Your mouth feels the same, your vagina feels the same, and you even make the same noises that she did when she came."

Again he paused and went on "I must have been dreaming about her because I thought we were having a conversation up in our bed. I told her what happened between us and asked her what I should do about it. She told me to 'Go for it, take care of our baby' and started sucking my cock! And that's when I woke with you blowing me!"

"Oh daddy! Let's go upstairs and try to break your bed right now!" Traci exclaimed.

He stood up saying "Do you mind waiting a bit baby? We haven't had anything to eat today except cock and pussy, and I'm starved. How would you like to get Liz out of the garage while I change, and take your daddy to Steak N Shake for steakburgers and chocolate shakes?"

"That sounds perfect daddy, I'm starved too. Your cock tastes yummy but it is not very nutritious. See you outside in five!"

With that, she grabbed her purse that she saw on the table by the couch, opened it grabbing her keys and ran out the back door. The professor bounded up the stairs to his room. He took off his robe and pj's, put on a pair of fresh boxers and Dockers, threw on a stripped polo, and slipped into his Sperry topsiders. As he grabbed his wallet from the dresser he heard the roar of his daughter's 289 and bounded back down the stairs.

As he walked out the front door, locking it, his daughter was sitting in her 'baby' idling with the top down, at the end of the driveway. As he got in the passengers bucket seat closing the door, he buckled the lap belt, and said "Hit it!" She let out the clutch and backed out of the driveway onto College and stopped.