The Professor's Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the clutch pedal depressed, she shifted to second gear, wound it up to three grand on the tach and dumped the clutch, leaving two big black positrac marks on the asphalt.

When the speedometer read 30, she shifted into third and idled down the street, ever the showoff but not needing a ticket. Both father and daughter were grinning and waving at their annoyed neighbors as they rumbled down the street toward North Main Street, where she turned right and headed to the Steak N Shake up by all of the hotels next to the interstate.

As they pulled into the parking lot of Steak N Shake they saw what appeared to be a cruise-in. There were classic cars of every vintage from the twenties to the seventies and they parked next to what looked like a red 1968 Shelby GT 500 KR convertible. The owner was sitting on the hood of his car and said "Watcha got under the hood sweet cheeks?" to Traci.

Traci unbuckled her seat belt, climbed over the door without opening it, walked around to the front of Liz, opened the hood and, looking the bozo straight in the eyes said in a sweet little voice "Just a little Ford V8" and then she changed her voice and narrowed her eyes and said loudly and said angrily, "A 289 cubic inch 265 horsepower, ported an polished heads, ¾ race Racer Brown roller cam, Offenhauser intake manifold, 750 cfm Holley double pumper, twin disc 10 ½" Scheiffer clutch on a hardened steel flywheel connected to a close ratio T-10 Borg Warner 4 Speed and topped off with a 4/10 Detroit Locker rear end. Her name is Elizabeth and she does the quarter in the low nines, Ya wanna run em big boy? Or are you just a big pussy with a trailer queen?" without taking a breath.

The guy turned white as a sheet and walked meekly away as the whole parking lot erupted into a roar of laughter followed by a standing ovation. Everyone in the parking lot surrounded Traci and Elizabeth giving the Traci high fives and treating her like a celebrity.

The guy that owned the purple 1970 Hemi Cuda finally said "Way to go little lady, Duayne there thinks his Automatic Transmission fake Shelby is hot shit, and you embarrassed him hot stuff. You're the real deal, by the way, who built your ride?"

"My daddy and me, we've been working on her since I was ten" Traci replied in her little girl voice. Just then her dad got out of the passenger seat and walked into the crowd.

One of the group recognized him and asked "Professor, is this the car that you two have been working all these years?"

The professor looked at his former TA and said "Yes, Damon, this is the one."

"Wow" Damon said, "You two did a fantastic job on it. Tell me Traci, is it as fast as you say she is?"

"Want to see? I'll take you for the ride of your life!" She said.

Damon looked at the professor who said "Go for it, I'll wait here with your friends." Traci closed the hood and got in the car.

When Damon got in the passenger seat and closed the door Traci turned to him and said "You better buckle your seat belt, you're about to have a hellofa ride!"

He buckled his seatbelt and, as the crowd cleared Traci backed Liz out of the parking place, stopped and put it in first and said to Damon "Ready?"

When he nodded, she floored the accelerator, dumped the clutch and filled the parking lot with so much smoke that no one saw the blue Mustang until it was a block away heading for I-39 North. Traci backed off of it, putting it in third and made her way to the entrance ramp to the interstate where she did a four wheel drift up onto the highway sliding right in front of a semi. She nailed it and shifted into forth at 95 and wound it up until she buried the needle on the 140 mph speedometer and kept going until she redlined the tach at 7K rpm.

Then she let off of the gas and coasted down to 80 mph before slowing down to get off at the Hudson exit. When she came to a stop at the end of the exit ramp she looked over at Damon and he was as white as a sheet and shaking like a leaf.

"Traci, I think I shit my pants, where did you learn to drive like that?" he said in a shaky voice.

"Damn Damon, I thought you were braver than that!" Traci said, "Don't worry, I got her a little too hot so we'll take it easy going home and take 251.," and turned right to take the 'slow' road home.

When they got back to the Steak N Shake parking lot about twenty minutes later (she drove 55 mph all the way back), her dad walked up to the car and asked her "Were did you go honey?"

"Oh just up to Hudson and back, why?" she replied.

"Well sweetheart, two Normal squad cars, a county cop and a State Police cruiser took off after you. I guess they didn't catch you, yet!" The professor said.

"Well, we went up 39 kinda fast but we poked down 251 on the way home because it overheats when you run it steady at seven grand too long." She said.

"Well baby, maybe we should put on that SuperCool radiator and the Watterpuppy electric water pump I bought last winter. That should fix the problem." The professor said.

"Sounds like a good idea, Dad" Traci said as she got out of the car.

"What happened to Damon?" her father asked because the young man exited the car hastily after she parked.

"Brown shorts!" his daughter replied as the two walked into the restaurant. When the couple walked through the doorway they were greeted with a standing ovation. The professor bowed and Traci curtseyed.

They sat in relative silence as they ate their steakburgers and fries, while they drank their chocolate shakes. When they were ready to leave, the professor asked for the check and was told that it had already been paid. When he asked who has paid it, he was told "We don't get this much entertainment around here and you folks fit the bill tonight." They walked out into the cool night air and headed home in Liz. When they got home Traci parked the Mustang in the garage and went into the house.

The minute she walked into the back door, he wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her passionately. When they broke the kiss, she asked him, "Dad, what?"

"Honey, you scared the shit out of me tonight. Normally you drive very fast and I have never had a problem with that. Tonight, something was different. You seemed to be more reckless, out of control, and you scared me, bad! I am worried that what we have been doing may be affecting other parts of your life. When you were a virgin, you had filters on what you did. Now your filters seem to be gone. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to stop you from taking chances, but if you did something that ended your life, I don't think I could stand living anymore and might kill myself."

All of the color drained from her face and she sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and started to cry. "Oh my God daddy, I'm so sorry. I really did lose control tonight. That smart asshole with the fake Shelby really pissed me off and I lost it. Daddy, I told you I was worried I wouldn't be able to control my sexual urges but it was my urge to flirt with danger is what I cannot control anymore."

"It's OK baby, we will work this out. We need to have a safe word. Whenever either of us thinks a situation, whatever kind it is, gets out of control we say our safe word and we will know to stop before anything bad happens." The professor said.

"Pink Bunnies!" Traci exclaimed.

"Pink Bunnies?" the professor asked

"Yes, that's our safe word. It's obscure and benign. No one but us will know its meaning even if we say it in public" Traci explained.

"That is perfect. I like it, 'Pink Bunnies' it is. We can even use it when we are not together." The professor said.

"I feel so much better now daddy, I'm glad we have this under control. Now that we have that settled, I'm horny, so let's fuck!" she said. With that the father picked up his daughter and carried her upstairs to bed.

When he reached the top of the stairway, he turned left and gently placed her on his bed and started undressing. By the time he was done, she was completely nude and had crawled under the covers waiting for him. When he turned around to face the bed, his 'Monster' was standing at attention and she was soaking wet. Neither father nor daughter said a word as he climbed in bed and they made sweet gentle love. After the animal passion of the previous night this felt perfect and later they both fell fast asleep in each other's arms while still connected.

When the professor awoke the next morning, he thought he was still dreaming. The first thing he felt was a warm wet feeling around his penis. Next he felt a warm body lying on top of him. When he opened his eyes he saw a mass of curly blond hair in front of his face. He realized that he was hard and still buried in his beautiful daughter Traci's tight pussy! It felt amazing, but he has to piss really bad. Just as he was trying to crawl out from under her, her eyes popped open, and she said "Oh goody, fuck me again daddy!" and started riding him like a maniac. He had no choice but to comply and started pounding the incredible pussy he was connected to.

It was a wild ride, but luckily for the professor, it only lasted a short time. As soon as Traci came, she jumped off of her father's still ejaculating cock and said "Sorry daddy, but I gotta pee" and ran down the hall to the bathroom. The professor got up and walked calmly into the bathroom.

He then told his nude daughter sitting on the toilet, "Scoot back, I gotta use it too." She did as she was told and he pointed his still half hard cock at the toilet and let fly with a mixture of urine and sperm, some of which hit her as well as the toilet.

"Wow daddy, that's the kinkiest thing I've ever seen or heard of," she said "you are continuing to surprise me!"

"Sweetheart, it wasn't kinky, it was a matter of necessity." the professor replied "When I woke up, I had to pee, but you started fucking me and I couldn't stop you."

"Aw, poor daddy. It was really kinky though" she said.

His daughter's words made him think 'she has no idea what kinky is, or that I once pissed in her mother's pussy as she slept.'

As the professor was standing nude at the sink, washing his hands and his 'Monster' he heard his daughter groan loudly, and say "Oh Shit!"

"What's the matter, princess?" the professor said.

"Damn, I got my period two days early daddy." Traci said, "I guess all that crazy sex messed up my insides. I read that trauma or extreme exercise can either bring on menstruation early or delay it. I've even heard of female athletes who haven't had periods in years. Oh well, I should probably rest up after this weekend, I was getting a little sore anyway."

The professor walked over to the toilet and seeing the telltale pink color of the water in the bowl, he said "I'll call you in sick today sweetheart. You just rest while I'm at school today."

"Don't worry daddy, I'll make sure to suck your cock as often as you want me to till I quit bleeding." she said.

"Traci sweetheart, I have gone without sex for years now, I think I can wait a week or so." the professor said.

"Are you sure daddy?" she said.

"Absolutely," he said "you need to take it easy after what we've been doing this weekend. You just go to bed and rest. I have class and I need to go to the campus, so you just take it easy and I will see you this afternoon." She cleaned herself up and put in a tampon. Before she could move, he picked her up and carried her into his bed. He tucked her in and he thought about how much he loved his beautiful daughter and how their lives had changed in the last few days.

The professor quickly dressed in his normal "business casual" work attire and made coffee, toast and herbal tea. He took it all upstairs to his bedroom. He gave the tea and half of the buttered toast to his daughter. He sat at his desk, drinking his coffee and sharing the toast, watching his daughter and wondering what was ahead for them.

Traci looked over at her father who seemed to be deep in thought and said "What's the matter daddy?"

He cleared his mind and said "Traci, you are just so beautiful. I love you so much and you remind me so much of your mother. I am really having a hard time wrapping my head around all that has happened between us the last few days."

"Don't worry daddy, we'll figure this all out between us" She said.

The cramps hit her hard that evening and her father had prepared for the onslaught. He had stopped by Walgreens on his way home from his office and stocked up on tampons, Midol, and condoms. He remembered how her mother had suffered with her monthly's and also how extremely horny she was as her bleeding started to lessen.

Sometimes she had talked him into having sex while she was still spotting (hence the condoms), Liz said that sex actually relieved the cramps. He was glad when Traci didn't suggest 'going for a bloody ride' because he had thrown away the plastic bed cover years ago. They had ruined a dozen sheets and two mattresses before they bought the 'bed raincoat'.

By the following Monday her period was over and she was feeling better, so after school she decided she would clean her bedroom. She had hardly been there since their trip to Peoria the week before and when she saw the bags from the Mall, she remembered that she should check in with her new 'friends' there. She changed her clothes, hopped in Liz and headed to the Mall. When she got there, she parked and headed to VS. As she walked through the doorway, Vanessa caught her eye and motioned for Traci to follower her to the back room. As Traci walked through the door, Vanessa wrapped her arms around Traci and gave her a toe curling kiss. When they separated, the older woman said "My pretty pretty, I have missed you. Tell me all about your special weekend."

Traci was so completely taken by surprise that she decided to share her secret with this beautiful elegant older woman and said "I had the most wonderful romantic weekend at a hotel suite in Peoria with my Daddy!"

She continued "I have been in love with him since my mother died when I was a little girl. When I turned eighteen, I realized how handsome and sexy he was, and how all of the coed's at ISU were after him So last week I told him how much I loved him and wanted him. I convinced him to take my virginity and make me a woman, and your lingerie helped me to seal the deal."

Vanessa looked at her with her hand over her mouth open and finally said "You had your cherry popped by 'Professor Monster Cock'?"

Traci turned as pale as a ghost and finally asked "How do you know who my daddy is?"

"My dear sweet little girl," Vanessa said "when I saw the name on the AMEX card you gave me, I knew who you were. Your father is legendary. I know six ladies who dated him and bragged about how monstrous his weapon was. No one I know has been able to take all of him. How in heaven's name were you able to take the eighth wonder of the sexual world inside you?"

"He isn't really my father," Traci said "he married my mother before I was born, and according to my aunt, mommy was the only woman that was able to take all of him, that is until I grew up, I guess I'm my mother's daughter."

"My goodness yes, that explains it" Vanessa said "your family's story is the thing of legends. Your mother was an amazing woman. I only met her in person a few times, but you are the absolute image of your mother."

Then she held up her finger as if to say 'just a minute'. She reached for the phone on the wall and made a call. When the other party answered she said "Little one, you need to come to me right now. Close the store if you have to, I need you now!" and hung up the phone "I'm sorry my dear," Vanessa said "I just called my 'pet', I wanted her to be here to meet a real 'celebrity'."

Five minutes later, Kellie, the girl from the shoe store, burst into the back room, out of breath. As the two younger girls were staring at each other, puzzled, Vanessa said, "Kellie my pet, this is Traci Powell, the daughter of the Famous Doctor Jackson and Elizabeth Powell."

"So?" asked Kellie.

"Doctor Jackson 'Monster Cock' Powell, Kellie." Vanessa said.

"OH-MY-GOD!" Kellie screeched.

"Yes, exactly." Vanessa said.

"What is the matter with you two?" Traci asked. "You look like you are seeing a celebrity or something."

"My dear sweet girl," Vanessa said, and continued "you truly are a celebrity. Your father is a local wonder of the sexual world. His cock is said to be bigger than John Holmes, and your mother is the only woman to have ever taken it completely inside of her more than once without permanent damage. If you have been able to do the same feat, you are a celebrity as well." Traci stared at them like they were crazy.

Kelli asked "Can we see it, please?"

Tracy asked, "What are you talking about?"

Vanessa said "I was just getting to that pet. Traci sweetheart, she would like to see your pussy. She wants to look at the vagina that was deflowered by 'Professor Monster Cock'."

It finally dawned on Traci and she said "I feel like I should be selling tickets."

"You know," Vanessa said, "That sounds like a great idea."

The two girls looked at her like she had lost her mind. Then Traci got angry and said "Listen you bitches, I'm not a freak show. You women are worse than carnival barkers or strip show owners!"

"Calm down Traci, I would never exploit you like that. You see, I am the owner of this store as well as a large estate in a very exclusive gated community east of town. My late husband allowed me to have fun with younger girls and I allowed him to have fun with young boys. When he died fifteen years ago of a stroke, he left me very well off." Vanessa said.

Vanessa continued, "I belong to an exclusive club for rich, powerful women with very special tastes. Each month we have a very special soiree at one of the member's homes. This month I am the host. These affairs are very discrete and are by invitation only. Kellie has been to several of these as my pet, so she knows what I am talking about. I would like to invite you as my special guest. I know that you are about to graduate from U High with honors. If you play your cards right, you could assure yourself some very generous Scholarships and be able to attend the college of your choice debt free."

Traci thought for a minute and said "Suppose I decide to go, what would I have to do, eat some eighty year old woman's pussy or let one of them lick my asshole?"

"Goodness no," Vanessa said, "these people are not that crass. All you would have to do is mingle with some very nice, rich people and tell them about yourself during the Cocktail Hour. Afterward you can go swimming nude in the pool with the younger girls, like Kellie. Later, during dinner one of the ladies will ask you to sit with her. After that you may be asked to spend the night with your dinner 'date'."

"You mean I'll have to sleep with some old woman?" Traci asked.

"No dear, you do not have to if you don't want to. It is entirely up to you." Vanessa answered.

Then Kelli chimed in "Really Traci, some of those old broads are really cool and are really good in bed. I came fifteen times one night with Mrs. Edwards." Kelli said.

"Wait a minute, Mrs. Edwards whose husband owns the Cadillac dealership and does all of the commercials, belongs to the club? She looks like she is only thirty." Traci asked.

"Yes, Phyllis is actually thirty-nine. She is Edward's trophy wife and most of the members aren't old. Actually, most of us are about my age." Vanessa said.

"Wow, that adds a whole new wrinkle to it. I think I would like to go." Traci said.

"Wonderful, then we will expect you Saturday at 6PM. I have written the access code for the gate on the back of my card, here." Vanessa said as she handed her the card.

"OK, since you asked so nicely, I will show it to you." Traci said as she pulled up her skirt, jumped up on the counter and spread her legs. She hadn't bothered to wear panties so they had an unobstructed view. Vanessa and Kelli stared at her 'famous' vulva and started drooling.