The Professor's Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For reasons she did not understand, Traci started to get aroused, and when Kelli asked "Can I kiss it?" Traci grabbed her and pulled her face to her crotch. Kelli attacked Traci's pussy like she was starving so it didn't take Traci long to cum all over Kelli's face. When she pulled back, Vanessa dove in her place, and Traci felt like it was her daddy eating her.

She started another orgasm almost immediately and when she came down, she said to Vanessa "You eat pussy exactly like my daddy does!"

Traci hopped off of the counter and said "That was really fun Vanessa, if lesbian sex feels that good, I'm willing to give it a shot."

Vanessa answered "If your daddy can eat pussy that well, he is one man I really must meet Traci."

"Well, I'll ask him if he's interested Vanessa," Traci said and added "Hey, I could bring him along Saturday."

"That is something we will have to do another time, I'm afraid," Vanessa said "I'm sorry but Saturday's soiree is 'Ladies only'. I do want to 'meet' your father some other time in the near future though. That is if you are willing to share that 'Monster Cock' with me."

Traci looked at her and winked, saying "I am sure something like that can 'be arranged'."

Vanessa walked over to her, hugging her and said "I will be looking forward to seeing you Saturday, and please, do not lose the card I gave you, it is your ticket and you will not be allowed in without it." As Traci was walking out of the back room she overheard Vanessa say to Kellie "Down on your knees, my pet. I'm horny and need my pussy eaten!"