The Professor's Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after the three spent an hour frolicking in bed, Traci called the toll free number of the Chicago lawyer on the back of Cousin Vinnie's card to let her father know she had arrived, safe and sound, that she loved and missed him, and that everything was fine. She would continue to call the number every day that she and her father were separated.

The next five weeks were filled with nude walks on the beach, Sapphic orgies between the cousins, and occasional trips into town to sample the local nightlife. Traci was never carded because she was the 'special cousin' of 'locals', and was quite popular with the local lotharios. They even got invited to a party at a compound at Hyannis Port, where Traci got to sample the cock of 'American Royalty'.

The twins watched over their cousin, only allowing men that they knew and trusted to 'sample her wares'. Traci had learned her lesson from the 'incident' with Jeremy, and never said anything to the men she coupled with, always using condoms, about their performance. She would, however, critique the men with her cousins when they got home.

George drove Jackson back to Normal and dropped at his home later in the day. When he walked into the empty house, he felt alone for the first time in nearly twenty years. He felt sad even though he knew it was all necessary. He grabbed a couple of textbooks from his office, backed Liz out of the garage, and retrieved the 'package' from its hiding place. Jackson had found the 'hidey hole' years before but had never used until now. It had supposedly been 'installed' by one of the previous owners of the home, a reputed bootlegger during Prohibition.

He drove out into the country, east of town to approximately the same spot where he had made love with his Elizabeth that first night, nineteen years before. He studied the papers until dusk, crosschecking with the notes he had taken from his textbooks to verify what he had read before in the handwritten notes in the margins of the papers.

Once he had concluded that the notes meant what he thought they did before, he scribbled more notes in his stenographer's notebook, in his own personal shorthand he had developed as an undergrad at Cambridge, thinking that it would be unreadable to anyone but him if it fell into the wrong hands.

When he was satisfied that the conclusions he had previously arrived at when he had scanned the papers earlier were correct, and had actually found more evidence to support his suspicions, Jackson decided it was time to leave. He packed everything up, resealed the package, put it under the passenger seat, and drove back to town.

When he returned to the house, he parked in front of the garage and walked around the house casually looking at the shrubs as a ruse to make sure no one was watching him. When he was sure, he retrieved the package from the car, and replaced it in its hiding place. He put Liz back in the garage, with her left front tire resting on the hiding spot, locked the doors, and went into the house.

After having dinner, he sat in his chair, smoking his pipe and looked over his private shorthand notes, pondering what to do next. He finally decided that the next day, he would go to City Hall, and the McClean County Courthouse to do some research in public property and business records. There were some names and address mentioned in the papers that sounded vaguely familiar. Jackson knew that if he could determine who owned those properties and businesses, this might help him determine how all of the pieces of this puzzle fit together.

He crawled into bed, and having trouble sleeping without a warm body next to him, he finally let exhaustion take him.

The next day, during his lunch period, he took a city bus to downtown Bloomington and scoured the property records in the courthouse basement. The names of the owners of the parcels and addresses told him little because many of them were the names of corporations and real estate holding companies. The business records at the Bloomington City Hall helped to tie things together a little, but most of them were intentionally convoluted. He caught the bus back to the campus almost as confused as he was when he started his search.

His phone rang the next morning just as he was walking out the door. When he answered, he heard an unfamiliar voice asking for a Mr. Johnson. He knew this was a coded message from his cousin's lawyer in Chicago telling him that his daughter had arrived in Martha's Vineyard safely and that everything was well. He answered that Mr. Johnson no longer lived there, and that he had no idea where the Johnson family lived now. This was a prearranged code telling Saul that Jackson thought that his telephone could possibly be monitored and not to call again until the professor could call the lawyer back from a secured line. The caller said "Thank you." and hung up.

Jackson went to his office and worked until Noon. When he saw that he had no appointments, he told his student-assistant he was taking the afternoon off. He walked back to his house, hopped in Liz and drove to Peoria. During his research in Bloomington, he had noticed that some of the names of the property and businesses had addresses in Peoria, Champaign, and Springfield. His search of the records at the Peoria County Courthouse, and the Peoria City Hall tied up a few more pieces of the puzzle together. By the end of the week, after visiting Champaign and Springfield, he was missing only one piece of this complicated corporate jigsaw.

After finishing his research in Springfield, he decided to visit the St John's Palliative Care Clinic. He walked up to the front desk and asked the receptionist and said "I am Dr. Jackson Powell, PHD, would it be possible to speak with Dr. Friedberg?"

"I'm very sorry Dr. Powell, but Dr. F doesn't see anyone, he is very busy." the receptionist said in an annoyed voice.

"Well," Jackson said in a stern voice, "Since you are sitting at a desk in front a ten foot tall portrait of my late wife Elizabeth and you are working in a wing that is named for her, perhaps you should ask if the doctor will see me."

The woman first turned red, then turning around and looking at the wall behind her and turning as white as a ghost, said apologetically, "Just a moment please," punching a button on the phone in front of her and whispering something.

In less than a minute, the short, balding man came from the hallway behind the desk and walked up to Jackson, shaking his hand and saying, "Jackson, what can I do for you today?"

Jackson said, "I just need a minute of your time Doctor" as they walked back to his office.

"Absolutely Jackson, anything for one of my favorite people. Your wife's contribution has been immeasurable to the success of this facility. What do you need?"

As soon as they were in his private office, Jackson told the doctor "I was wondering if you have a secure telephone line. I am involved in some sensitive research and I think my telephones at my home and at the college are being monitored. I am not doing anything unlawful or improper, but I do not want my work stolen."

"I am happy to be of assistance to you, my good man. I have rounds right now and was just leaving the office. Please use my phone, line number six is secure, so be my guest. It has been too long, so feel free to drop in any time you are in town." Friedberg said. The two men shook hands and the doctor left Jackson alone in his office.

Jackson picked up the receiver and punched the button on the phone. He heard a series of tones and then the dial tone, and then punched in the number of the Chicago lawyer's private number.

When the office at the other end answered, he was directed by a recorded message to enter an access code and he did so. Seconds later he heard a live voice say "Saul Kauffman." Jackson identified himself with his name and the code word he was issued. The lawyer verified and said that everything in Massachusetts was fine. Jackson told him what he had been doing and gave the lawyer the names and addresses of the business owners from Cook County he had discovered during his searches. He also told Saul about the cashier's check Traci had received.

The lawyer gave Jackson the address of a colleague of his in Hudson, IL who had a secure, private line that Jackson could use between two and four in the afternoon during the work week. He was to take his 'evidence' and the uncashed 'check' with him so that it could be 'secured'. The two men said their goodbyes, Jackson hung up, left the office, and drove home.

When Jackson got home and put Liz away in the garage, he saw a pile of old newspapers in his backyard burn barrel. He was just getting ready to light it on fire when he remembered that he had not put the papers in the barrel. He dug through the trash and found a package about the size of a shoebox.

He retrieved the package, lit the trash on fire, and went into the house. He opened the package and found two VHS tapes, one labeled 'DOC' and one Labeled 'TRACI', and a crude note written in red crayon on lined notebook paper.

The note said 'These two tapes are of 'The Defecation at the Mall'. Please see that Traci gets a copy because we promised it to her. The Poop Brothers'.

Jackson turned on the old RCA console television and the VHS machine in the living room and made himself some dinner as he waited for the old tube type relic to warm up. The TV was in the house when he moved in with Elizabeth and about the only time it was ever used was when Traci watched Sesame Street as a small child.

Amazingly enough, the dated electronic equipment still worked and after he ate, he inserted the cartridge into the machine, and watched the scene unfold in front of him. What he saw was several views of Vanessa Dubois and others running across the mall with brown semisolids oozing down the backs of their dresses and stockings. After watching it several times, he ejected the tape, put it back in its protective sleeve, and turned off the aging electronics.

He took the two videotapes upstairs and placed them in the drawer of his desk, then went downstairs and decided to lock up the house for the night. This would be the very first time he had done this since they had moved in before his daughter's birth. He cleaned up the kitchen, and went upstairs to bed. He found it easier to go to sleep this night because he knew his baby was safe from harm a thousand miles away. He also felt some satisfaction that, at least one of the conspirators had received some retribution for her actions.

The next day his last appointment was at 1PM, so he walked home and got Liz out of the garage, retrieved 'check' from his desk, and the 'evidence' from its hiding place, and drove up I-39 to Hudson, Il. The address he had been given turned out to be a remodeled gas station with a large neon sign that said "J P Thorndyke, Attorney at Law".

Jackson parked the Mustang and walked into the office with his 'package' and the list of names and addresses from his public records searches. He was greeted by a large breasted blonde woman wearing a low-cut dress and too much makeup, and said, "I would like to see Mr. Thorndyke."

"Honey, there ain't no 'Mr.' Thorndyke, just little old me. The J. P. stands for Josephine Pierpont, what can I for you?"

"I am Jackson Powell, and I was referred to you by Saul Kauffman." Jackson said.

Her demeanor changed completely and she asked nervously, "Are you parked out front?" When Jackson nodded, she told him, "Get back in your car and pull it inside, I'll open the garage door for you."

When he got back in Liz, he saw the garage door of the former service station opening. He drove inside and the lady closed the door behind him. As he got out of the car, he watched as she locked the front door and placed a large CLOSED sign in the front window. She ushered him into a back room and locked the office door behind them.

"I'm sorry for this Professor, but Saul called me last night and told me to expect you," she said, and pointing to the folder and papers he was holding, and continued, "Is that your 'evidence'?" When he nodded, she asked him, "Would you like me to put it in my safe?"

He answered, "Considering your cautious manner, I think that would be a good Idea." She took the package, papers, and the 'check', opened the door of the immense safe behind her, placed them in a drawer marked 'Saul', and closed the safe, locking it.

"I don't know much about your 'case', but Saul told me that you are family, and are in a bind. He also told me that the less I know about this, the better I am. My instructions were to leave you alone to talk to him and to send whatever you give me to him by a discrete messenger service. I am going to leave you alone so you two can talk in private while I have a few drinks at the corner tavern. Use the blue button to make your call, and remember you will be locked in. When you are finished, just stay in this room and wait for me to come back.

Jackson waited until he heard the front door close and lock before he picked up the phone and made his call.

Saul told him that he had identified all of the names of the property and business owners from Chicago, and that he had pieced together how all of the players were linked together. He said that he had informed the US Attorney's office in Chicago, because it involved a complex real estate scam that involved defrauding the Federal Government's funding of low income housing on the Southeast side of Bloomington.

The properties of dozens of homeowners were condemned, and the rightful owners were paid pennies on the dollar for their properties by an investment group, headed by a Circuit Court Judge, and the group was able to sell the 'stolen' properties to HUD. The same group also represented the contractors who ended up building the project, thereby getting paid twice for the same properties. Among the investors in the group were Dr. Knuppel, Vanessa Dubois, Judge James Kennedy, State Senator Kyle, and four members of the University's Board of Regents.

He told Jackson that when he received the 'package' from J. P., he would put his 'experts' on it and would soon be able to determine the source of the chemical compounds. Then he would put a plan in place to take care of the situation. He told Jackson to remain calm and to keep a low profile. He also told him not to return to J. P.'s because doing so would put her in too much danger. He told Jackson that he would hold on to the cashier's check, and if it was connected to the Federal conspiracy case, he would have to turn it over to the Feds. If it wasn't, he would process it through his offshore bank account to cover up where the funds originated, so that the family would not be implicated in any impropriety as to the source of the funds.

Saul told Jackson to go to the Anshai Emeth Reformed Synagogue in Peoria and ask for Rabbi Schwartz the next time he needed to contact him. The Rabbi was a childhood friend of his, and could be trusted completely. Saul said that when he had news for Jackson, someone would call his house asking for a Bernard Gross. That would be his signal to take Amtrak to Chicago and meet him at his office in the Loop.

Ten minutes after he hung up the phone, Jackson heard the front door of the office unlock and open. He waited patiently until a slightly inebriated J. P. came staggering in the door and said "I will be glad when this is over with. I don't know what this is all about, and I don't want to. I do know one thing though, I'm horny, and I've been told you have a big cock."

She took off her dress and heels, cleared off her desk and lay on it, saying "come on 'big boy', show me what you got!"

Jackson looked at the woman in front of him, wearing only stockings and a garter belt and thought 'what the fuck, why not'. He undid his trousers, and before he had them and his boxers off, his 'Monster' was at full attention.

Her eyes got huge when she saw his 'Monster', and exclaimed, "FUCK YEA!" He walked over to her, pulled back his foreskin, and drove it half-way into her with his first stroke. There was no tenderness or patience with this woman. They both felt only animal passion, and after the third stroke he was buried to the hilt in her big juicy hairless cunt. She wrapped her meaty thighs and calves around his waist while he pounded her relentlessly to three screaming orgasms before he unloaded a torrent into her, triggering her fourth.

He backed out of her and sat, winded in her office chair. She climbed off of the desk and knelt between his legs, licking and sucking until she had drained whatever juices were left in his flaccid cock and had him completely clean. She leaned back against the desk watching their comingled fluids ooze out of her, and dipping her fingers into the ooze said, "WOW, When this shit is over, I'm gonna need you to fuck me on a regular schedule. Baby, you're the best I've ever had!"

Jackson stood up, and while he redressed told her "I think that can be arranged. You are only the fourth woman I have ever met that could take all of me without complaining." He helped her up and laid her on the desk. He dove face first into her leaking vulva and ate her clean, giving her a fifth orgasm.

When she was finally able to stand, she redressed and the two went to the garage where she told him, "I won't give you my card, but call Sol when 'this' is over, and he will give you my number." As he got in Liz and started her, she opened the garage door. He backed out onto the street and didn't look back as headed back to Normal. He decided to take the slow road back to town, taking 251 like Traci had the night of her 'wild ride'.

As he was coming into town a different way, he noticed a familiar blue Volvo wagon parked in his driveway. He parked Liz on the street and walked in the front door, noticing that it was unlocked.

As he closed the front door, he surprised his sister-in-law Becky as she was walking down the stairway, holding something behind her back. Her face turned beet red when she saw him and asked "What are you doing here?"

"I live here, although I might ask you the same thing Becky." Jackson replied.

"I just thought I would check on my favorite niece. One of her friends called me saying she hadn't seen Traci since graduation so I thought I would check in on her to make sure she was alright." she said.

"She is out of town visiting relatives," Jackson said.

"What do you mean relatives; I'm the only relative she has left since Liz died." Becky said.

"Traci is visiting my cousins who live in the Chicago suburbs. They have two daughters about her age and she hasn't seen them since we visited them fourteen years ago in Rhode Island." he replied calmly, and asked "What are you hiding behind your back Becky? You haven't been in this house since I gave you the old Volvo ten years ago, what are you up to anyway?"

"I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, Jackson. I heard a rumor that something bad happened to Traci and I wanted to make sure she was alright." Becky answered.

"Someone played a prank on Traci and it upset her. She wanted to get away from here, so she went up to Schaumburg for a while." he said and asked, "Once again Becky, what are you trying to hide from me?"

"Oh, I just wondered what these videotapes were?" Becky asked, showing him the videocassettes.

"I think they are Traci's graduation. Traci said some of her friends' taped the ceremony and her speech. She told me they promised to make copies for us. I found them in the mailbox the day after she left for Chicago." Jackson answered.

"Why don't we watch them right now?" she asked.

"I tried the day I got them, but I'm afraid my old television is broke. I guess I'll have to break down and buy a new one." he said, and added, "Becky, I need you to move the Volvo, I really need to put the Mustang in the garage and your car is in the way."