The Professor's Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat Dr. Powell." the Chancellor said, and continued, "We have had our eyes on you for some time now, young man. You have made quite a name for yourself during the more than two decades that you have graced our campus. Doctor Willoughby always spoke highly of you and championed your cause to place you in your current position on staff. You were the youngest person ever to be elevated to full professor, and since that time you have continued to distinguish yourself by doing exemplary work."

The Chancellor continued, "I am sure that you are aware of the controversy surrounding several recent resignations on campus which were predicated by inappropriate actions by said members of the faculty and some esteemed members of the community as well. Because of this, I wish to inform you that your name has been placed on the 'short list' to be considered for the position created by Doctor Palmer's recent resignation. This means that, if appointed, you will be supervising professors who are older than, and have more seniority than you. How will you handle that authority and any push-back you may get?"

Jackson felt completely self-assured for the first time in years. He was in his element, so he took a deep breath, stood, and said. "Chancellor, this may be presumptuous of me to say, but I know, that despite my age, I am the most capable and qualified candidate for this position. Dr. Palmer's resignation was bound to happen eventually. His tenure as Dr. Willoughby's replacement has been mediocre and uninspired. I knew it was a politically motivated appointment by your predecessor. I also knew you could not replace him because he had powerful allies in high places. Now that those on high have fallen, I am ready to take my place and lead the department the way it should have been all along."

He continued, "I know everyone in the Psychiatric and Psychology departments by their first names. I have worked with all of them and know every one of their strengths and weaknesses. I know that there will be some 'push back' from those members of my staff that are older or feel that they have more tenure, and I have compiled a list of qualified replacements for anyone of my staff who chooses not work with me."

He finished, "I have been 'watching from the sidelines' for years, doing my job, while observing the actions of those around me, and waiting something like this to happen. I hope you don't think of my motives as opportunistic, because I only want what is best for the University as a whole."

The Chancellor got up from his chair and walked around his desk and shook Jackson's hand saying, "I knew I was right about you young man. Willoughby told me twenty five years ago he saw something in you when his friend Mr. Dubois recommended you for a fellowship. They were both right about you. You are wise beyond your years and as stubborn as a mule when you think you are right. I should not be telling you this, but yours is the only name on the list. Next week you will be made the interim head of your department and next month you will be installed permanently after the board votes."

The Chancellor continued, "If they don't confirm you, half of the Regents will back me and resign in protest. Congratulations Dr. Powell, you are the Interim Chair of the College of Psychology and Psychiatry. Of course this is informal, and you cannot tell anyone until Monday morning."

"Thank you Chancellor, I am humbled by your support. Now I need to find a place to stay. They tell me my house is a mess." Jackson said.

The Chancellor said, "I heard about the break-in. Go see campus housing, I'll call Wilson and see that they take care of you until Maintenance repairs the damage those vandals did. They put your belongings in a storage unit and Wilson will have the key. It's a good thing that beautiful Mustang was gone or they would have destroyed it as well. Tell Wilson to give you a parking sticker for that old Mercedes as well. Take care young man, you are well liked here. I will have the movers start moving your things into your new office, and they should be done by Monday morning."

Jackson thanked the man for his generosity and kindness, telling him that he wouldn't be sorry. The Chancellor told him, "I'm counting on you, " on his way out of the Chancellor's office.

Once in the outer office he saw a pile of papers that listed the thirty members of the board and faculty who had tendered their resignations. He grabbed a copy of the list and made his way to the Campus Housing office.

Wilson met him at the door and gave him a key to one of the apartments in the building he lived in before he and Liz moved to the bungalow on College Avenue. He also gave him the key to the storage locker and an application for a Faculty Parking pass.

He went to the storage locker and sorted through the boxes for clothing and essentials to allow him to function in his new position. He loaded four boxes of clothes, books, and personal items into the sedan's back seat and trunk, and drove to his temporary abode.

On his way, he stopped in front of the house on College Ave that contained memories from the happiest and saddest times of his life. He got out of the car and walked toward the yellow caution tape that surrounded the property. The house seemed to be intact, save the broken windows and graffiti, but the garage seemed to have been completely demolished.

A young man wearing a reflective vest and yellow hard hat approached him and said "Professor 'P', I didn't know you were back."

Jackson recognized the young man as a former student and answered, "Yes Darrell, I heard about the trouble at the college, so I cut my vacation short."

"Well it's a good thing you took Liz with you, or the assholes would have molested 'her' as well. By the way, where are Liz and Traci?" Darrell asked.

"They are both safe, visiting my family. I borrowed this 'heap' from my cousin Vinnie, and Tracy will be bringing 'Liz' home when I get things sorted out here." Jackson said.

"Well we should have the place 'ship shape' by the first week of August, and the new garage should be finished by the middle of the month. Jackson thanked the young man, and the two said their goodbyes.

Jackson drove to the apartment and stowed his boxes in his room. He looked at himself, and decided not to change. Instead he filled out the parking pass form and took it to the Campus Housing building.

He realized that he was hungry, so he looked at his watch, and realizing it was after six, so he drove to the Holiday Inn at the edge of the campus. He remembered they had a decent restaurant so he decided to treat himself.

He ordered a T-bone, medium, a baked potato, salad and a Budweiser, on draft, and settled in to enjoy his meal. He sat and considered the fallout that was caused by the actions of a spoiled brat who tried to get revenge on his daughter Traci for humiliating him because she stopped him from raping her.

The waitress brought his meal and beverage, but as he ate his meal, he had an odd feeling that he was being watched. Later, as he was finishing his second beer, a familiar looking redhead dropped a room key next to his plate. As she walked away from him he thought 'I know that ass from somewhere', and when she got to the end of the aisle she turned around, looked at him, and winked. It was J. P. Thorndyke wearing a red wig.

He grabbed the key, picked up the check, paid it, and headed for the elevator, and took a deep breath as he put the key into room 208. When he opened the door he was greeted with the sight of the buxom blonde, totally nude lying spread eagled on the bed with the red wig resting on the night stand. She smiled at him and said, "Whatcha' waitin' for Doc, get your clothes off, get over here, and fuck me!"

It took Jackson less than fifteen seconds to undress' climb onto the horny blonde, drive his totally hard 'Monster' into her dripping honey hole, and start to pound her mercilessly. She wrapped her legs around him, and started moaning, "Yea baby, fuck me hard with that enormous chunk of man meat!"

They both let loose and fucked each other with wild abandon, until he came during her third orgasm, and collapsed in a heap on the bed. They uncoupled and headed to the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet with her legs spread and started to pee, he pointed his 'Monster' between her legs and peed into the gap between her pussy and the front of the bowl.

"Very kinky." She said as she grabbed his now flaccid member, shook the last drops off, and sucked her juices off of him.

"You have no idea how kinky I can be. I have peed inside a woman's pussy after fucking her." he said.

"Oh fuck, we are going to have so much fun. I have missed this cock and want to try everything possible with you." She said.

They spent the rest of Friday night, and the next two days and nights exploring all means of debauchery. They fucked each other in every position possible. They ordered room service and ate food off of each other's bodies.

He ate pudding out of her pussy and she ate onion rings off of his cock. They pissed on each other in the bathroom, and after he had fucked her in the ass, she shit all over his cock when she came.

Finally, Monday morning came and as they were getting dressed she said, "I was in town for a meeting, and was wearing the wig because the client was divorcing his cheating wife who was a blonde. I was having a drink at the bar when I saw you come in and knew I had to have you again."

Jackson replied, "When I saw the key and the ass that had left it I thought 'I know that ass'. When you turned around I thought, 'Hell Yea!"

As they said their goodbyes, she gave him her card and he told her, "As soon as things calm down, I'll be in touch." They kissed passionately, and he left the room first, with her leaving and checking out thirty minutes later.