The Professor's Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

She put the tapes on the steps and they both went outside. She backed her car out of the drive and he drove Liz back into the driveway stopping in front of the garage. He got out of Liz, and as he opened the garage door, he saw the hasp on the door had been broken. He drove Liz into the garage, noticing that his hiding spot had been disturbed.

He closed the garage door, and retrieving a spare combination padlock from his toolbox, locked the garage doors using the extra inside hasp. He grabbed a second padlock and locked the side door with it. Walking back to the house he pondered, 'Well, if they got to Becky, I guess I can't trust anyone'.

When he opened the back door, his sister-in-law met him with a passionate kiss whispering "I'm so horny Jackson, please let me spend the night with you."

'What the fuck!' he thought 'I'm getting lucky twice in one day', and told her "OK, but let's shower first. You go start the water. I'll change she sheets on the bed and be right with you."

She ran up the stairs, stripping off her clothes as she went. He picked up the two videotapes and walked upstairs. He hid the tapes in the bookcase behind Freud and Voltaire, and changed the sheets, noticing a fresh wet spot on them. Jackson climbed into the shower with his sister-in-law, and the two took turns playing, scrubbing and rinsing each other. They dried each other off and he carried her to the boudoir.

He threw her on the bed and munched on her labia and clitoris until she was screaming. Then he drove his 'Monster' into her to the hilt, in one brutal thrust.

'She must have been very busy since I was last in this cunt, because she feels looser than I remember' he thought. Since he had just fucked the blonde lawyer a few hours before, he was able to make her come four times before he shot his load unto her well-worn pussy.

He uncoupled from his sound asleep slut sister-in-law and started checking if anything else had been disturbed in the office area of the bedroom. He found things disturbed and moved, but nothing, other than the tapes missing.

He walked down the hall to his daughter's room and saw an unusually neat and clean room with nothing out of place. He knew Becky had been searching in there because Traci was a messy person. 'What was she looking for in here' he thought.

He pulled on his boxers and went downstairs to see what else the bitch had gotten into. When he saw nothing out of place, he reached into the back of the back of the old RCA television and pulled one of the tubes loose, just in case the whore upstairs tried to call his bluff and ask him to play the tapes.

About a half hour after he took off his boxers and slipped carefully back into bed, Becky started and stir. Sleepily, she reached out and grasped his hardening 'Monster' moaning "Oh fuck, it's hard again." He yawned and picked her up, placing her on top of him in the 69 position. He started licking and sucking on her clitoris, while sticking three fingers of his left hand in her vagina and two from his right hand in her asshole.

She did the best job she could, trying suck him off while he distracted her by taking her to the edge of oblivion, stopping short of it, and then doing it again over and over. When he had her close to going insane with lust, he picked her up, spun her around, and impaled her on his rock hard 'Monster'. She came immediately but he didn't stop, bouncing her on top of him until she collapsed with him still buried inside. He kept fucking her unconscious body until he came, then closed his eyes and slept like a baby.

When she woke up with the sun streaming into the gap in the curtains shone into her eyes, she felt something big and hard buried deep inside of her. When she opened her eyes she saw her brother-in-law grinning at her. When he saw she was awake, he asked "Ready for round three?" She had no idea how sore she was and started moving on his 'morning wood'. An hour later, after two of her orgasms and one more of his, he carried her nude, limp body into the bathroom and placed her on the toilet. She couldn't believe how much 'stuff' came dribbling out of her, and then she realized how sore she was.

She decided to take a hot bath and afterward, was finally able to walk 'kind of'. When she finished dressing, and made her way downstairs, she was greeted with the aroma fresh coffee, bacon, eggs and toast. She ate like she was starving and thanked Jackson for their night together and for breakfast.

After she left, he did a walkthrough of the whole house and put strips of clear cellophane tape on the doors of the house and garage before going to his office. Once he was behind his desk. He called an old student who owned a locksmith shop and inquired about changing the locks on his house. He was told that they were not busy and could have it done it by four that afternoon.

At nine in the morning, a pretty young redhead in coveralls stepped into his office and announced that she worked for 'The Lockshoppe'. When Jackson gave her his door keys, she informed the professor that the locks on his house would not have to replaced. She would simply replace the tumblers and bring his new keys back to him by three in the afternoon. He thanked her and four hours later she returned with two new house keys.

The rest of the week went by without any more surprises and Friday afternoon he walked over to the Administration Building to give them Traci's registration forms and scholarship papers for the fall semester. On his way out, he saw his friend George parked in front. Jackson walked over and asked if he could take him over to Peoria on Sunday. George said he would, so Jackson walked to a payphone on the Quad, and used his long distance telephone card to call Rabbi Schwartz to see if he could meet with him. The Rabbi told Jackson the two could meet at the Synagogue at two-thirty on Sunday afternoon.

George picked up Jackson at the McDonalds two blocks from his house at 1PM on Sunday and waited outside Temple Anshai Emeth in Peoria as the professor talked to the Rabbi.

Jackson told the Rabbi about his sister-in-law's involvement and the break in of his garage.

The Rabbi told Jackson that Saul had received his 'package' without incident, and it was safely locked away in a secure vault in a secret place. He also told Jackson that Saul was close to a solution to their problem, and not to be surprised if he saw things get 'exciting' around Independence Day.

Jackson thanked the Rabbi for his help and an hour later, George dropped him off at the same place he had picked him up earlier.

When Jackson walked up to his front door, he noticed scratch marks on the new lock tumblers. He chuckled to himself wondering if his slut of a sister-in-law has tried to use her key while he was gone. He unlocked the door and locked it behind himself, a habit he had only recently adopted.

He had done the preliminary work, and now it was time for the professionals to do their thing. He would just sit back and watch the fireworks. According to Saul, it should all come to fruition in about a month.

The next morning, Jackson remembered that he had accumulated thirty days of personal time off over the last ten years. He decided to use the time now; to lock up the house, and drive Liz across country to be with his Traci. The next morning he put in for his time off. Since he had not taken off any time since after Liz died, his request was granted. So Saturday morning at sunrise, he packed the classic Mustang and headed East on I-74 to Urbana, where he stopped at his old roommate Harold's place.

Harold had a job comparable to Jackson's at UIUC, so he called Saul from there to tell his lawyer he was leaving Illinois for a month until the dust settled. Saul agreed that leaving the area was a good idea, and said he would keep in touch with him through Jackson's father.

Jackson drove for the next twenty hours, only stopping for fuel, and to eat and pee, through Indianapolis, and then on to Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut to Rhode Island. He collapsed at his parent's home and spent the night.

The next morning he drove Liz to New Bedford and took the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. He knew the house the girls were staying at so he thought he would surprise them by just showing up there unannounced.

Staci was standing nude on the front porch drinking coffee, when she heard the rumbling noise of a car with loud mufflers approaching the beach house on the access road. She yelled into the house "We've got company!"

The other girls came out of the house also undressed, except Kaci had brought the binoculars. As she peered through them she said "It's some old dude driving an old blue Mustang convertible with Illinois plates."

Traci grabbed the field glasses and said "It can't be....DADDY!" dropped the glasses, and started running naked and barefoot up the road toward the approaching convertible.

The twins looked at each other and said, in unison "Daddy?"

When Jackson saw his beautiful, completely tanned daughter running naked up the road towards him, he stopped the car and got out, just as she reached him. They hugged and kissed until she stopped and said "Daddy, I'm so happy to see you. Is everything OK at home?"

"I've done all that I could do at there, so am letting the professionals handle the rest. I had thirty personal days, so I decided to spend them here with you, Baby." Jackson said. Father and daughter got in the car and drove the rest of the way to the house, and they met the other girls on the porch.

Traci introduced the twins to her father and finally said, "Daddy, you are wearing too many clothes." Jackson took the hint and stripped off right there on the porch.

Staci and Kaci couldn't stop staring at the 'Monster' and Jackson finally asked his daughter, "Sweetheart, these two act like they've never seen a man's cock before."

Staci finally found her voice and said, "I'm sorry Mr. Powell. Traci has told you were 'hung', but I have never seen an uncircumcised cock that big before."

Kaci added, "Me neither, Mr. P, can I touch it?"

"Well young ladies, if you help me get my bags into the house, you can do a lot more that touch it. You can play with it, suck on it, and hopefully put it in every single one of all your holes, if you like."

Within ten minutes, the twins had the car unloaded and parked in the garage, and Jackson was lying in the middle of the California King in the main bedroom with his daughter riding his tongue, and the twins taking turns with his cock and balls.

The girls traded places and watched in awe as Traci eased herself onto the 'Monster' until father and daughter were completely 'connected'.

As Traci started 'riding' her father, Jackson took turns 'getting to know' the twins, licking, fondling, fingering, and sucking both of the girls until he exploded inside his daughter and all four collapsed exhausted amid a mass of naked flesh.

The next thing Jackson felt was a familiar wet sucking feeling on his 'Monster'. When he opened his eyes, he saw black mass of hair covering his crotch instead of a blonde one. He heard moaning and slurping sounds coming from his right and saw his daughter and one of the twins eating each other. When the cousin who was sucking on his 'Monster' got it fully erect, she climbed up, pulled back the foreskin, and started to impale herself on him.

That was when he noticed the tattoo on her mound. 'So this is Kaci.' he thought, and closed his eyes as she got him past the half-way point into her. When she finally hit bottom, she exclaimed "I did it!"

The other two girls stopped what they were doing and watched as the girl fully impaled on Jackson start shaking as she had a squirting orgasm.

The other two lifted the semiconscious Kaci off of Jackson, and Staci said "My turn." and attempted the same feat that her sister had just achieved. Since Traci had her 'warmed up' and Staci was more patient, the other twin slid easily onto him completely, and they rode each other to a mutual orgasm.

The next two weeks were a blur of sexual debauchery, as the four shared everything they had ever heard of or tried, and, perhaps, even inventing some new things. Jackson was a big hit at the nude beach, when the four of them finally made it there three days after his arrival. He spent the following two and a half weeks as the guest of their neighbors 'servicing' the ladies whose husbands were either unable or unwilling to 'see to their needs'.

He was in heaven, never in his life had he experienced this much steady fucking. He now had a 'harem' of fifteen mature women who were able to comfortably accommodate both his length and girth.

It got to the point where the girls had to set up a calendar to put him on a schedule. Monday through Friday's were broken up into six two hour 'appointments' with one hour breaks for rest and travel between each and seven hours sleep. Saturdays were reserved for the twins, and Sundays were reserved for Traci. Everyone was happy with the arrangements; even the husbands were happy, and he was invited to go deep sea fishing with them on a Saturday when the twins were having their 'monthly visitor'.

On Friday morning, July 1st, Stacy answered the phone and handed it to Jackson. He was surprised to hear Saul's voice. He excused himself and took the cordless outside so he could talk in private.

Sol told him that everything was about to 'hit the fan' and that indictments would start being issued on the Friday the 8th, and more would be coming over the next three weeks.

Dr. Knuppel and his wife had already been served with summonses, and Jackson's immediate superior and the Dean of women were on the list for the next week.

Saul suggested that the top job in his department could be Jackson's if he wanted it, but he would have to be on campus by the next Monday morning to be considered. He also told Jackson that his house had been broken into and ransacked in his absence, and was currently a crime scene.

Jackson said he would start back the morning of the 6th and stay at his friend's place in Urbana overnight. He would commute to the campus on Friday to check in, and access the damage to his home. He thanked Saul, and hung up the phone.

Jackson called Cousin Vinnie and asked him if he had a spare car he could borrow. Vinnie told him he had an older grey Mercedes sedan, and he could keep it for as long as he needed. He thanked his cousin and walked back into the living room to tell his daughter about his plans.

The Cousin's said that the ladies in his 'harem' would be disappointed, and Traci was sad because he was leaving. He told her he was leaving Liz for her to drive across country with her two cousins 'when all the dust had settled', and the idea of a cross-country road trip together made all three of them happy.

When they asked him how he was getting home, he told them Cousin Vinnie was loaning him an old 'Caah', and they laughed at his 'accent'.

The girls called their neighbors and cancelled Jackson's 'appointments' for the rest of the week, and then proceeded to fuck him silly until Tuesday evening. The cousins left father and daughter alone after sundown so the two could spend the time until he had to leave in each other's arms.

Wednesday morning, after their normal morning ritual, Traci drove Jackson to the ferry and nearly a hundred people witnessed a tearful father-daughter goodbye not knowing what their real relationship was.

As he embraced her he remembered something and whispered to her, "I forgot to tell you, there are two videotapes in the trunk that the 'Poop Brothers' made titled 'The Defecation at the Mall'".

That cheered her up and he walked onto the ferry, knowing that Vinnie was waiting for him at the end of the trip in New Bedford, and waved goodbye. When he walked off of the ferry, he saw a dull gunmetal grey ten year old Mercedes sedan, with Cousin Vinnie standing next to it.

Jackson walked over to Vinnie and asked him, "Can I get a ride stranger?" Vinnie laughed and told Jackson that he had a repo to pick up for his uncle the car dealer, as he handed Jackson the keys. They said their goodbyes and Jackson headed west.

When he stopped for gas the next morning in Indianapolis, he called Harrold to ask if he could crash at his place for a few days. When his old friend heard his voice he said "Holy Shit Harvard, have you heard what's been going on at ISU?"

Jackson told him that he was aware of it and would talk about it when he got there on a couple of hours. When he knocked on his buddy's door, he was greeted with a barrage of questions.

Jackson answered as many as he could, and explained how he had stumbled into something that was 'way over his head' and had passed it on to 'people he trusted'. He said that he had left Illinois to 'stay out of the fray'.

"Did you see that Abe was mixed up in it?" Harrold asked. Jackson told his friend a little more about the conspiracy he had accidently uncovered, and that it was the main reason he left. That he had come back in order to attempt to save the university, and be part of repairing the damage caused by the controversy. "I'll bet the 'Old Man' is rolling over in his grave." Harrold said, and Jackson agreed.

The next morning Jackson left Urbana and drove the nondescript sedan with Massachusetts plates the sixty miles to the ISU campus in Normal, IL. He parked in the visitor's lot near the Student Union.

No one paid any attention to him until he flashed his ID at the door of the Psychology building. Chuck the guard exclaimed "Holy Shit Doc, you're back. You missed all the fun, it was quite a bloodbath."

"I know Chuck, I heard all about it. That's why I came back. Somebody has to save these idiots from themselves." Jackson said winking as he walked into the building.

"If anybody can do it Doc, It'll be you." Chuck said as Jackson walked up the stairs.

When he reached the top of the stairs he saw a group of men in dark suits standing in the doorway of the office at the end of the hall; Willoughby's old office. As he was unlocking his office, he felt a hand on his shoulder and a familiar voice said "Doctor Powell, I am so glad you are here, may I see you in my office as soon as you have the time?" Jackson turned around to see the Chancellor of the University standing in front of him.

When Jackson found his voice he said "Yes sir, I have no plans at all today, I can be in your office as soon as you have the time for me."

"Will thirty minutes be convenient?" the Chancellor asked. "That will be perfect sir." Jackson said.

The Chancellor shook Jackson's hand and said "See you then." and walked away.

Jackson unlocked his office and walked to the back of the room, opening the window to air out the staleness of being closed up for the last three weeks. He sat down in his chair and tried to understand what had just happened. During the twenty five years he had lived on campus, there had only been three Chancellors and this one had only been in office for the last six years. No one this lofty had ever been in contact with him before.

He pulled himself together and put on the white shirt, stripped tie, and navy blazer he kept in his office's closet for emergency's like this, and walked across the campus.

He sat nervously in the outer reception area wondering what the Chancellor wanted to speak to him about. There was no way he would be considered to replace Abe Palmer. At forty-five, he was at least fifteen years too young. However, academically he was qualified, and he felt capable of doing the job. 'They would never consider me, or would they?' he pondered.

He was snapped out of his musings by the secretary's voice saying, "The Chancellor will see you now Dr. Powell." He rose and walked as calmly as he could on his shaking legs into the huge office with the massive desk.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers