The Professor's Women Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy walked back around her desk, sat down, and told the embarrassed professor, "You have nothing to be ashamed of, unless of course, you don't know how to use that 'weapon'. While both my husband and future son-in-law are larger, you do, indeed, measure up. I will intercede with Jon's mother, but I warn you, if you hurt or mistreat Rosalynn, in any way, my husband Jackson will cut your cock and balls off, personally. You see, we are a very close family."

Then she added, "Come to our home on College Avenue, Friday night at seven o'clock sharp, Rosalynn will be there, along with the rest of our family, so don't be late!" Kathy motioned for him to leave, which he did hastily.

When they heard the door to the stairway at the end of the hall close, Jon and Kathy sat down on the office's leather couch, and they both fell into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Finally, Jon said, "Damn Mom, I think he almost shit himself. I would never have agreed to talk to my mom about him, but since he approached me in the bathroom, and when I saw what he was 'packing', I couldn't resist the chance to 'fuck with him', just a little."

Kathy smiled and kissed him, saying, "I'm glad you did, son. Now go relock the door and fuck me, your little practical joke has made me horny as hell!"

The young man did as he was told, and took off his jeans and briefs before he sat on the brown leather couch. Kathy knelt on the floor in front of Jon, took his hardening cock in her hands and sucked on it until he was standing tall. Then she pulled up her dress, squatted over the young man, and because she was not wearing panties (she seldom did), lowered her aroused, soaking wet vagina on his huge cock.

When the head of his cock slammed into her cervix, they both groaned, and fucked each other like two sex maniacs. After they both came, about ten minutes later, she stood up and he leaned forward to drank from her well, swallowing their combined juices. When he was finished, she squatted and sucked him clean. They both stood and kissed, tasting their combined essence on each other. As they were dressing, she smiled and said, "Wow, I really needed that."

He smiled and said, "So did I. I'm still not sure about him, but I know my mom is a good judge of character, and will put him in his place if he gets 'out of hand'."

They both smiled knowing that Rosalynn was the kind of woman who would absolutely, not take any shit from anyone, and this man would have to be very special or she would not waste her time with him. They went their separate ways, and both wondered what Friday night's dinner would be like.

When Rosalynn walked through the door of her home that evening, she was overcome by the aroma of dinner cooking. When she walked into the kitchen, she saw her son standing in front of the stove, in the process of preparing their evening meal, wearing nothing but her apron. She walked up behind him, hugged him and kissed his neck, as she reached under the apron, grasped his cock, and felt it start to harden.

He put down the spoon that he was stirring the large pot of chili with, turned down the burner to a simmer, and turned around to hug his mother and give her a proper kiss. When they broke their embrace, she asked him why he was cooking her dinner. He answered, "Because I have the best mom in the world, and I know you've had a hard day. Now go take a nice soak in the tub, dinner will be ready when you're done."

As she soaked in the tub full of bubble bath, she relaxed and let her frustrations with the underclassmen in her fifth period English Literature class melt away as the bubbles caressed her fair skin. After she finished her soak, she drained the tub and rinsed off with the hand shower. After she dried off, she put on her robe, and went to the kitchen, where her son had the table set for two, and was just ladling the chili into two bowls.

He held her chair for her, and she sat down after taking off her robe and putting it over the back of the chair. Then he took off the apron and sat across from her. The two sat eating their dinner, in the nude like they always did, and talked about their day.

Rosalynn droned on about the immature 'children' she was attempting to teach about Shakespeare and Beckett. "Jon dear, you have spoiled me because you are so much smarter and dedicated to your studies than these spoiled brats they have me teaching. They get angry with me when I tell them that you were studying what I am trying to teach them, when you were a junior in high school." she said.

Jon laughed, and told his mother that he knew some of her students, and that they were always giving him grief about how hard a teacher his mother was. Then he changed the subject, when he asked her, "Mom, do you know Edward Weston?" When she said that she did know who he was, Jon said, "Mom, I think he likes you."

Rosalynn got a strange look on her face, and said, "What makes you think that sweetheart, I've barely talked to him, and he has never said anything to me about his feelings."

Jon then told his mother about the man walking up next to him in the men's room that day, and how he had been asked to introduce him to her. He told his mother about the size of his cock, and then told his mother about taking the potential suitor to Kathy's office, because she was his boss. He told his mom how Kathy had the man drop his pants, played with his cock until he got hard, and measured him. Then he told his mom that Kathy told him she would intercede for him, and invited him to their house to have dinner with all of them Friday night.

Jon's mom sat in stunned silence for a few minutes and finally said, "I never realized he felt that way. He must be very shy. What happened next?"

Jon smiled and said, "He thanked Kathy, put his pants back on and left. When we heard the door at the end of the hallway close, Kathy told me to lock her office door because the 'interview' had made her horny. Then we took off our clothes and fucked each other silly."

Rosalynn smiled, got up from her chair, walked around the table, and said to her son, "Do you have a few more fucks in you for your dear old mom tonight?"

Her son stood up, walked up to his mother with his erect cock standing tall, and said, "You know I always have plenty of fucks left in me for you mom."

Mother and son put away what was left of dinner, loaded the dishes into the dishwasher, and retired to the bedroom, where they made love and fucked each other until they fell sound asleep in each other's arms.

When Edward Weston pulled up in front of the bungalow on College Avenue on Friday evening, he parked at the curb, because the driveway was full of vehicles. The young professor was a bit intimidated by the inhabitants of this home, because he knew that both Professors' Powell were department heads, and well respected in the community. His heart was in his throat as he walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

His breath was taken away by the most beautiful young blonde woman he had ever seen who opened the door, and Traci said, "Hello Professor Weston, come in please, everyone is expecting you."

When he walked through the door, he saw Jackson sitting in his chair smoking his pipe, and Jon sitting across from his future father-in-law on the couch. Behind them, he noticed that the dining room table was set for six, and further on in the kitchen, he could see the beautiful blonde had joined two ladies who were putting the finishing touches on dinner.

He walked over to Jackson, extended his right hand and said, "Professor Powell.."

Jackson shook his hand and said, "Ed, please sit down, and please call me Jackson. We are at home now, and we are all very casual here." The new professor sat next to Jon and tried to compose himself, as Jackson was sizing him up.

Jackson finally said, "Ed, when I was told you were joining us for dinner, and the reason for your visit, I checked up on you. I hope you are not offended by my prying, but I am a cautious man, and feel that I need to know who I am meeting with, before I sit down with them. I have read your bio, and your accomplishments are quite impressive. You got your BA from UIC, your MA from UCLA, and worked with Annie Leibovitz for eight years before you dropped off the face of the earth until last year. Although I have not found a single person in your field who has nothing but praise for you or your work, there is no record of where you have been, or what you have been up to for the past fifteen years."

Ed's face turned beet red, and stammered a bit until he composed himself and said quietly, "I guess you could say I kind of had a breakdown. You see, I have always been very shy around women. I have always been very nervous when I am in their presence, and because of this, I always had trouble talking with them."

He continued, "The only woman I was ever comfortable being around was Annie. I think she understood me, and was always able to put me at ease, and she inspired me to do some of my best work. The reason that I left her studio, and 'dropped out of sight' was because of the last project I worked on with her. We were doing photographs for a series on the Porn industry for Rolling Stone. Since there were many actors and prostitutes for us to shoot, we split up the work."

He finished, "On one of the shoots with two sisters who were both porn actresses and prostitutes, Janice and Jeannie seduced me, and I spent a whole weekend with them. After that, I had trouble concentrating on my work, so Annie told me to take some time off."

Ed finished his story, "When I walked out of Annie's studio, the sisters invited me to move in with them, and I accepted. After that, I literally 'went down the rabbit hole', and spent until last winter practically living on the sets of porn movies, taking stills of the actors for the promo shots and posters, and having a continuous string of beautiful young women servicing me. When the last producer I worked for got busted for buying drugs from a DEA agent, my 'gravy train' came to a screeching halt. Lucky for me, I encountered Joshua Johnson at a bar in LA. I don't know how, but somehow, he recognized something in me worth saving. He sobered me up, and brought me back here to central Illinois, set me up with an interview, and I was hired to teach photography at ISU."

He seemed to be confused by the bemused expression on Jackson and Jon's faces and asked, "You think I had fun doing all of that fucking? I have trouble even talking to a woman now, because I always embarrass myself by saying something inappropriate. Why are you smiling?"

Jackson said, "Ed I was not amused by the story you just told us. I am happy because you have stumbled into a family who just might be able to ease your suffering and save your mental health. You see, for all practical purposes, we are a family of perverts. My first wife died when my Traci was a small child. Her mother made me promise, on her deathbed, to take her virginity when she turned eighteen. I did, and we have been fucking regularly since then. Jon's mother Jacqueline took his virginity when he was sixteen, and she, her son, your boss, my daughter, and I have all been fucking each other since they joined our family."

Jon spoke up and said, "I'm sorry I pulled that little stunt on you Ed, but I had to make sure you weren't a creep. Now I see that you, if you wish, will fit into our little deviant family perfectly. When dinner is over, I think you should offer to drive my mother home and spend the weekend fucking her silly. I'll stay here with the Powell's, where I will spend the weekend fucking my future bride and her mother."

Ed's face turned ashen, and he asked, "You're serious, aren't you?"

Jackson smiled and said, "Yes Ed, we are dead serious. I guarantee that if you tell Jon's mother the story you just told us, she will not only want to get to know you, she will do her best to take her to her bed. And when you finish with Jacqueline, I can guarantee that both my wife and daughter will want to take that cock of yours for a ride."

Now Edward was really confused, so Jackson explained, "You see, we are a very unusual family. We believe that love is between two people who are committed on staying together for their whole lives. Sex, however, is something entirely different. Sex is a bodily function that serves two important functions. The first is procreation, and without it our species would cease to exist. The second is recreation, because it makes living worthwhile. As a family we embrace both physical intimacy, and love as necessary to a healthy mental and emotional life. For these reasons, we accept that fucking and making love with anyone is acceptable, as long as our partners are a part of the relationship."

Ed finally smiled, and said, "Jackson, you have really opened my eyes, and for the first time in my life, I am beginning to understand that what I have always thought was perverse is actually normal. Thank you so much, Professor."

Just then, Traci came into the living room and said, "Gentlemen, dinner is served."

As they were all walking into the dining room, Jackson stopped his wife as she was coming out of the kitchen, and whispered into her ear the 'Cliff Notes' version of what Ed had just told him about his background.

As he took his place at the head of the table, Kathy stopped Rosalynn, who was still in the kitchen and whispered to her, "This man is painfully shy because he is just coming out of a very repressed situation. I'm certain he is crazy about you, and needs to be fucked desperately. After dinner, ask him to take you home and have him tell you his story. I guarantee you will love it, and want to fuck his brains out after you have heard him tell his very erotic tale."

Jon's mother had a confused smile on her face when Kathy finished her explanation, and took her seat next to Edward, across from her son and Traci, as Kathy took her seat at the foot of the table. The conversation over dinner was light, and Rosalynn shared a few of her pleasant childhood memories with Ed. They found out that they were the same age, and shared many of the same interests in literature and music. They both loved Steely Dan and the Doobie Brothers, and both loved Steven King novels.

After dinner, Kathy shooed Jon's mother out of the kitchen, reminding her to ask Edward for a ride home. Rosalynn walked into the living room, and sat down next to the man she had just really met. She put her hand on his thigh and said, "Edward, would you mind driving me home, I'm a bit tired, and my son wants to spend more time with his fiance'."

Edward smiled and said, "I would love to Rosalynn." He stood, offered his hand. She took it, standing, and the two walked out of the Powell home, holding hands. After he escorted her to his nondescript Asian sedan, the two got in and drove off toward the Bakker home.

As Ed drove, he remembered what Jackson had told him and started his story, "Rosalynn, I have always been shy around women. There is something I need to tell you about myself. You see, there was a period of my life that I am not proud of. Jackson convinced me I should tell you about it, and said that you would understand, so here goes."

He spent the rest of their trip telling her about his education, working with Annie Leibovitz, and about his descent into the debauchery of the porn business. When he finished, they were parked in Rosalynn's driveway, and he was wringing wet with sweat. Rosalynn unbuckled her seat belt, and leaned into him, and gave him a passionate kiss, full on his mouth.

He looked at her puzzled and asked, "You mean that you are not disgusted with me for my perverse sexual history?"

She reached between his legs, and grasped his now erect cock through his pants, and said, "No Edward, in fact, your life story made me understand why you are so shy and insecure. You see, your confession actually turned me on. I see that it did the same to you, so why don't we go into the house and try some of those things you did with those porn star sluts."

As soon as the front door was closed and locked behind them, their clothes started coming off at a dramatic rate. Rosalynn pushed Edward onto the living room couch, and mounted him, impaling herself on him to the hilt. He buried his face between her 40DD's, kissing his way to her large nipples, where he nursed like a hungry baby, as she rode his impressive cock.

After she experienced two orgasms, the vaginal contractions from her third drove him over the edge, and he filled her womb with his seed. As they held each other in the afterglow, panting, and out of breath, she asked him, "Do I fuck as good as a porn star?"

He smiled at her, and said, "Darling Rosalynn, you are a much better lover than any of those sluts that fucked me on those movie sets. Your vagina is much tighter, and you make love with so much more passion than anyone I have ever been with. It is almost like we were made for each other. We fit together perfectly."

She smiled, and got off her new lover, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet, she pulled him to her by his now flaccid penis, pointing it to the space between her legs. He understood, and proceeded to urinate into the space between her vulva and the front of the bowl. When he finished, she took him in her mouth and sucked him clean, tasting both of their juices, and savoring how good they tasted.

When she finished, she stood, and he knelt, returning the favor by licking and swallowing their combined juices. This was something he had never done before, and he savored the combination of the flavors of their juices and urine. He decided that this was 'the Nectar of the Gods', and she laughed when he shared the thought with her.

She led him to the bedroom, and the two crawled under the covers together, and for the first time since moving to Illinois, she shared her bed with someone other than her son. They lie in bed together, and talked about their past. She told him about being raped by her stepfather, and how it resulted in the pregnancy that resulted in her son's birth. He told her about being a virgin until he was twenty, when his nineteen-year-old second cousin Lisa, took pity on him during a summer vacation in Wisconsin.

She noticed their talking about their 'first times' was causing his tumescence to return, so she rolled him on top of her, and as he drove into her honey hole, she wrapped her thighs around his waist as he drove into her like a jackhammer. This time Rosalynn again came three times from his energetic pounding, until her fourth caused her Kegels to milk him to his second of the night.

As they held each other afterward, Ed said, "Rosalynn for the first time in my life, I felt something other than lust when we are making love. Yes, I said it, we weren't fucking, we were making love."

Rosalynn smiled at him and said, "Ed, I love my son more than life itself, and he is an incredible lover, but I have felt a tenderness in your lovemaking tonight that I have never experienced before. I have never felt love for any man other than my son, but tonight, here with you, I also feel much more than lust. I don't know yet if it is love, but I want to spend more time with you, both in and out of bed, until I figure out what is happening to me."

They kissed again, and she slid down his body to take his soft cock in her mouth. As she looked into his eyes, she saw him smiling at her and he asked, "Can you change your position so I can return the favor, darling?"

She smiled, got up, and squatted over his face. When he pulled her vulva down and drove his tongue deep into her wetness, she yelled, "FUCK YES!" at the top of her lungs. When she caught her breath, she grabbed his hardening cock, and swallowed it until her lips touched his pubes. As he did his best to give her an orgasm with his tongue and fingers, she concentrated on bring his cock back to life.