The Professor's Women Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie looked at Ralph who smiled, and asked, "Traci, do you ever 'do it' with girls?"

Traci smiled an Jon, and kissed Sadie full on the mouth, as she shoved her hand under her friend's skirt, and fondled the young woman's vulva through her panties. When she broke the kiss while continuing to rub the young woman's clitoris through her panties, she said, "Does that answer your question?"

Sadie lifted up Traci's dress, and dove tongue first into her friend's smooth, pantiless pussy. Traci raised her hand and Jon gave her a 'high five' as Ralph looked on in wonder at the goings on in the back seat of his Jeep.

Sadie finally stopped her licking, and said, "Traci. You taste yummy, but I think we should take this inside." They all agreed, grabbed their things and took them into the cabin.

As soon as Traci walked into the cabin, she went from room to room, closing windows, and pulling down the blinds.

When she realized that everyone was looking at her strangely, she said, "My Daddy told me when Mommy and him spent the night here, they forgot to close the windows, and the whole park heard them moaning and screaming when they fucked!"

The men nodded, and Sadie blushed, as Traci said, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hungry." When Ralph told them the refrigerator was stocked, they raided it, and all ate their fill before they all undressed.

Traci looked at Jon, and winked, as she grabbed Ralph's hardening cock, and led him into the closest of the two bedrooms by it. Jon took Sadie's hand and placed it on his cock. He smiled at her and said, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." as he put his arm around her and guided her down the hall to the other bedroom.

When they reached the bed, Traci udressed, and told Ralph to join her. When they were both naked, Traci pushed Ralph onto the bed, climbed between his legs and swallowed his cock until her lips touched his pubes. She backed off, and climbed up his body and hovered over the penis she had just swallowed. Traci smiled, and asked, "Ready?"

When he smiled and nodded, she grasped it and impaled herself on him with so much force that it knocked the breath out of them both. When they recovered, Traci started riding him like a madwoman, yelling "Yee-Haa," every time she hit bottom. When Ralph finally came to his senses, he reached up and grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and twisted them in time with her thrusts. This caused her to scream even louder, and she started to have her first of several orgasm with the very aroused, but confused young man.

When they heard the noises that Ralph and Traci were making in the front bedroom, Jon smiled at a confused Sadie, and started undressing her. When he was finished, he smiled at her and said, "OK, now you undress me."

When she was finished, she stood transfixed with her hands holding his now fully erect manhood. Jon smiled, took her hands from his tumbescence, picked her up, and placed her in the middle of the double bed. He climbed on the bed next to her and started kissing her, first on her eyelids, then her mouth, and worked his way down he body.

When he reached her mound, he licked her from her pucker to her clitoral hood. She started to shake, so Jon took her clitoris and hood into his mouth, and started to suck on them together. This caused her clitoris to swell and protrude, and when he stuck his tongue as far into her vagina as he could reach, Sadie lost control and orgasmed as her juices started flowing like a river from deep inside her.

Jon drank his fill, and when she stopped shaking and opened her eyes, he asked her, "Are you ready to try?" When she smiled and nodded sheepishly, he slid two fingers into her quivering vagina. When she became accustomed to them, he added another and started gently stroking in and out of her. He kept up stroking her, adding more digits as she relaxed, until he had his entire hand, up to his wrist, inside her vagina.

He stopped moving his hand, and when she opened her eyes and looked up at him, he glanced down ah his hand buried inside of her. When she looked down at her stretched vulva, her eyes got really big and said, "Holy Fuck!"

He smiled at her and said, "Do you want me to try putting myself inside you?"

She grinned and nodded excitedly, not saying a word. He pulled his hand out of her, and grabbed the second pillow on the bed, lifted her up, and slid the pillow under her ass.

As she spread her legs as wide as she felt comfortable, he positioned himself over her, supporting his upper body with his left arm. He grasped his tumbescence with his right hand, and started rubbing the head against her vulva. She started to moan, as he put the head of his man meat past her inner lips, and the more she lubricated, the more he pushed.

When he felt her cervix with the head of his cock, he grasped his cock with his fist, remembering what Jackson had taught him about the night he fucked Audrey in Traci's bedroom. He gently filled her young, hungry vagina, and made love to her until she came like she had never before, and lost consciousness.

When Sadie finally opened her eyes, she was wrapped up in Jon's arms, with her hand holding his still hard cock. When she looked into his eyes, he said, "Hello sleepyhead, Why don't you climb aboard and enjoy yourself. I haven't cum yet, so please take care of me."

Sadie smiled, and as she climbed aboard Jon's 'Monster', he told her,"You don't have to take all of me, I only had half of it inside you before." She lowered herself onto him, and stopped when she felt him hit her cervix, and rode him through two more orgasms, her second triggering his. After that, she rolled off him, curled up in a ball and fell asleep, purring like a little kitten. He climbed out of bed, put a pillow under her head, and covered her up with the blanket.

As he walked into the hallway, he saw Traci walking out of the other bedroom door. They walked down the hall toward each other, and shared a loving embrace when they met. When they stopped kissing each other, they looked into each others eyes and said, "Amateurs!" in unison, and giggled.

They walked into the main room of the cabin and sat on the couch, with her on top of him. She grabbed his hardening cock and stroked him to full hardness. Then raised herself up and eased herself down on him, burrying his manhood deep in her vagina. They both sighed, and smiled as they kissed and made love until they came together, and fell asleep, still connected.

In the middle of the night, Ralph woke up alone in bed and staggered out of the bedroom somewhat confused. When he saw Traci asleep on top of Jon on the living room couch, he remembered where he was, and some of what had happened earlier. He walked down the hall to the other bedroom. When he saw Sadie sound asleep in the bed, he lifted the covers and crawled in bed behind her, wrapped his arms around her and spooned. When she snuggled back into him, he relaxed and fell sound asleep with his arms around her.

Several hours later, Sadie awoke with a start when she realized she felt the warmth of a man, and his arms were around her. She relaxed when she recognized Ralph's essence. Then when she realized how sore her vagina felt. She had just been pounded by Jon's abnormally large manhood so hard she had actually lost consciousness. 'What if he stretched me so much that my Ralph's cock is too small to satisfy me? What have I done?'

Just then, Ralph moved behind her, and she felt his erection against her butt cheeks. His hands began caressing her boobs as he squeezed them lovingly. He whispered in her ear, "Good morning sweetheart, are you up to letting me into your playpen?"

She turned over, and they kissed as passionately as two sleepy lovers could, and as she grasped his morning wood, she remembered what Traci had told her about how flexible the vagina was. She threw off the covers, rolled him on his back, and climbed on top of him, lining up his hard cock with her vagina, and impaled herself on him. When she hit bottom, she moaned, and realized that his cock felt no smaller in her vagina than it was before Jon fucked earlier that night. She discovered that she could still clamp down in him with her Keigels, and that spurred them on as they both enjoyed eye-opening morning sex.

Jon and Traci were awakened by the grunts and moans coming from the bedroom at the end of the hall, and realizing that his morning wood was still buried inside of her, Traci started riding her lover, and the noise from their lovemaking joined those of their friends at the other end of the house.

Later when both couples were finished with their morning lovemaking, Traci saw Sadie walking bowlegged into the cabin's main room, covering her vaginal opening with her hands. Traci jumped off of Jon's half hard cock, and went over to her new friend. She led the young woman over to the couch, urging her to sit next to Jon. Traci then knelt on the floor, and buried her face between Sadie's legs, and dined on the remnants of the emissions of Jon and Ralph, that were still in her vagina.

By the time Traci had finished with Sadie, the young woman had experienced three orgasms from Traci's cunnilingual expertise. When Sadie finally came down from her sexual daze, she said, "My God Traci, no one has ever made me feel like that before. I really want to do that to you, but I've never done that before, could you teach me?"

Traci stood up and smiled, nodded, and took her friend by the hand, telling Jon, "We are going into the back bedroom fore some 'Girl Time', Why don't you boys fix something for yourselves to eat. We're going to have each other for breakfast."

When they got to the bedroom, they climbed onto the bed and Traci spread Sadie's legs as wide as she could. Traci started dining on the redhead's vagina like it was her last meal, and before long Sadie was squealing an giggling hysterically, as the blonde drove her to multiple orgasms. Next they traded places, and Traci spread open her fulfa, and showed her friend what to do. Sadie tentatively licked from Traci's pucker to her mound, and said, "That tastes yummy. You taste so much better than I do."

Traci smiled and said, "You taste better than I do as well, in fact, you taste better than any of the many pussies I have ever tasted. Take your time and just do what you think feels good to you. There is no 'best' way to eat pussy, it all feels good. If you do something I really like, I'll tell you so you can keep doing it. Remember, when I come, it will get really wet, so drink your fill."

The two women spent the next two hours pleasuring each other, and eventually ended up in a sixty-nine. When they finally joined the men, they were covered with each other juices. Jon and Ralph had moved the furniture, and spread blankets on the living room floor. When Traci asked him what he was planning, he said "I thought we might try a daisy chain."

The two men lay on the floor, and Traci positioned Sadie with her vulva over Ralph's mouth, and her mouth over Jon's cock, while she swallowed Ralph's cock. They changed places so that both women eventually experienced both men's cocks on their pussy's and mouths, and both men had the same experience with both women.

The four of them spent the rest of the weekend enjoying each other in every possible way, and by the time they left the cabin late Sunday afternoon, the two women were exhausted and slept the entire way home to Normal in the back seat, while Jon and Ralph talked about planning another outing, very soon.