The Professor's Women Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

When his tumescence returned, she hopped off him and got on all fours at the foot of the bed. She looked over her left shoulder at him and said, "Arf, Arf, Arf."

He got up quickly, and growling like a dog, drove his manhood into her dripping wet vagina. They both made barking noises as they fucked, and soon they came together, howling like hounds.

They laughed so hard that they came uncoupled, and held each other as they calmed down. When they both saw the mess the sheets were, Rosalynn said, "Let's take a bath together and change the sheets."

He told her he would remake the bed while she ran the bath. She complimented him on being a 'gentleman', and showed him where she kept the sheets. After Ed was done in the bedroom, he joined her in the big tub filled with bubble bath. They played with each other like a couple of toddlers, until he started playing with her big boobs, and she started stroking his manhood. Before long, nature took its course, and soon she was riding his cock as he mauled her mammaries.

After they came together amid a mass of bubbles so thick they could barely see each other, they held each other tenderly as they came down from the mountain. When she could finally talk, Rosalynn finally said, "My god Ed, I love this beautiful cock of yours." As she used her Kegels to squeeze his manhood that was still buried, deep in her vagina.

He smiled, somewhat embarrassed and asked, "Even though I'm not as large as Jackson's or your son's?"

She kissed him sweetly and said, "My God Edward, it's not what you have, it's how you use it. Both Jackson and my son are abnormally large, and sometimes fucking them is painful to me. While you are not quite as large they are, you are much bigger than most men. You see, what makes you special is how you use yours. Tonight, you have touched me in places and in ways I have never experienced before. You are an incredible lover, and I think I may be falling in love with you as well."

She could see his expression and demeanor change when he said, "One of the first things I heard when I came on campus was the story of Professor Jackson Powell, and his legendary 'Monster Cock'. When your son took me to my boss's office I was very nervous. When Kathy got me hard and measured me, I wanted to run out of there screaming. When she said I was not as big as her husband or your son, I wanted to disappear. Honestly, I almost didn't show up for dinner, but I knew I had to try. I was so captivated by your beauty that I knew it was a small price to pay to have a chance with you. I am certain now that I am deeply in love with you."

She kissed him and said, "Darling, you are the most virile man I have ever met, and the best, most considerate lover I have ever experienced. You see, since Jon and I became a member of this family, I have learned that they treat sex and love differently. They feel that love is a personal thing between two people, and sex is a bodily function that gives us pleasure, as well as relief from the stress of our daily lives. If you can separate the two in your mind, very soon, I am sure you will be fucking your boss, and my son's future bride. If you can wrap your mind around this concept, I think you will be getting as much pussy now as you were when you were working in the 'business'. I hope that doesn't scare you."

He smiled at her and asked, "You mean that watching me fuck Kathy and Traci won't bother you?"

She smiled and squeezed her vagina around his still hard cock and said, "Does that answer your question?"

They continued to make love in the bathtub, and rinsed off when they were finished. They toweled each other dry, and retired to the bedroom where they crawled under the covers, turned off the lights, and fell asleep in each other's arms. When they awoke the next morning, they made gentle love, and went into the kitchen afterward to have breakfast. They decided that clothes would not be necessary, and spent the rest of the weekend eating, drinking, fucking, and making love, not bothering to dress at all.

At one point, late in the afternoon while they were basking in the afterglow, Rosalynn asked Ed if he had ever been to a nudist colony. He answered her, "Darling, although nearly everyone on the set of a porn movie was nude, most of the time, I have never actually visited a nudist camp. Why do you ask?"

When she told him about their visit to the Ponderosa Sun and Fun Club, he got excited, and his erection returned, even though they had just finished fucking a few minutes before. When she told him about all of the different cocks she sucked and fucked, and pussies she ate while they were there, he dove between her legs and started to give her labia a frantic tongue lashing.

After he gave her another orgasm with his tongue and fingers, he climbed atop her and slid his hard cock into her waiting vagina. As he gently stroked in and out of her, she asked, "So, would you like to visit the 'Club' with us over Labor Day Weekend?"

As he slowly moved atop her, pushing into her until he touched her cervix, and then retracting until her vaginal lips grasped the head of his circumcised cock, he said, "Yes, I would, and I think I am going to really enjoy becoming a part of this unique and unconventional family."

They spent that night satisfying each other, making love, and fucking each other in every possible way that two people could contrive. They fell asleep with him on his back, and her atop him with his softening cock still buried in her vagina. By the time that Rosalynn and Edward awoke in each other's arms when the sun was peaking over the horizon on Monday morning, they both realized that they were sexually compatible, and very much in love with each other. After one more morning 'eye opener', they ate breakfast in the nude, and took their time getting dressed for work. After he dropped her off at the Language Arts building, he parked his car in the faculty parking lot at the west end of the campus.

Coincidentally, he walked into the Arts Building at the same time as Kathy did. When Kathy saw the glow on his face, she asked him how his weekend was. He smiled broadly, and answered her, "Much better than I expected, in fact I think it was perhaps the best weekend of my life."

When Kathy asked him if he would be more specific, he replied, "Professor Powell, please forgive me if I don't say any more about our weekend. I'm sure that Rosalyn will be very happy to fill you in on all of the gory details." When she saw that he was blushing, Kathy didn't question him more, and planned on asking her friend and future in-law about her weekend with this new man in her life.

The new Photographic Arts professor then asked his superior, "Professor Powell, I have been told that there is are darkroom facilities and a studio on campus. I have been wanting to get back into shooting film, so I was wondering if I could have access to them."

Kathy smiled and said, "Absolutely Professor, please follow me." She led him into the building and up the stairs to the attic studio where she had taken photos of her then future husband, and made love with him when they first met. She showed him the studio strobes, backgrounds, and the desk where the accessories (adapter cords, gels, and radio slave triggers) were stored.

Next, she showed him a door with a sign that said, "DARKROOM, Please do not open this door when the red light is on, because the dark will leak out!" When she opened the door, and showed him what was inside, he saw the enlarger, wet sink, and trays, and the shelf with bottles of various chemical. She said, "I set this up when I was first promoted to professor. This was an unused storage space, and I was allowed free rein to make use of it. It is yours to use as you see fit. All I ask is that you clean up after yourself, and replace the chemicals and paper as they run short."

He was surprised at what he saw, and said, "This is amazing, I never believed that I would be able to use something like this, ever again. When I was a boy, my father had a darkroom in our basement, and he taught me all about working with film and chemicals. I never thought I would see something like this, ever again. Thank you, Dr. Powell."

Kathy put her arm around her new Professor, and potential new family member, and said, "Edward, I think you can call me Kathy when we are alone, or in private."

He turned to face her, and they both fell together in an embrace, that ended in a passionate, toe curling kiss. When they broke the embrace, they were both red-faced and out of breath. As they looked into each other's eyes, Edward started to apologize, "I am so sorry Professor Powell, that was very inappropriate of me."

Kathy smiled and said, "Edward, do not be ashamed by what just happened, because you have done nothing wrong. As you may have probably surmised by now, in our family we have unique rules about love and sex. Your weekend with Rosalynn has merely given you a small introduction to the way we feel about intimacy. I hope that you can join us this coming weekend at our home. Jon and Traci will be spending time with some friends of theirs, and Rosalynn will be spending the weekend with us. I hope you will join the three of us, because I can't wait to enjoy that bulge you were rubbing up against me."

It was then that he realized that his cock had become completely hard while he was kissing his boss, and he had rubbed it up against her stomach. He tried to recompose himself and stammered, "I, I, will be there Friday evening. Will seven o'clock be fine?"

Kathy smiled at him and kissed the nervous man on his cheek, as she said, "That will be perfect, and don't bother to bring a change of clothes, we will all be nude and fucking each other for the entire weekend." She reached down and grasped his bulge with her right hand and thought, "I'm really going to enjoy this cock."

He almost came when she grabbed him, but he managed to control himself, and smiled as they walked out of the attic studio, and down the stairway to the floor where her office was. As soon as his boss had disappeared behind her office door, Ed found the nearest bathroom, locked himself into a stall, dropped his pants and shorts, and pounded his cock to a much-needed release.

As he sat in the solitude of the bathroom stall, his head swimming in the glow of his masturbatory release, he fantasized about what it would be like to fuck his boss, and then he thought, "I wonder if I will get a chance to fuck that little minx Traci as well?" The absurdity of that thought snapped him out of his fog, and he quickly cleaned himself up.

After he redressed, he stood in front of the mirror, and pulled himself back together, and left the bathroom to proceed with the rest of his day.

Later in the day, Kathy and Rosalynn were enjoying a casual lunch together with Jon and Traci, while sitting at a picnic table under the shade of one of the many trees on the Quad.

Jon sat there amused as his mother related her experiences with this new man and his wonderful cock. Traci and Kathy sat there completely spellbound by the description of how talented Edward was with his cock and tongue.

When she told them, "When he told me I was a better lover than any of the porn-stars he had fucked, I almost swooned." Jon and Kathy smiled, and Tracy was shocked.

The Professor's daughter blurted out, "Wait, he's been fucking porn-stars?"

Jon smiled and said, "Yes darling, Edward spent a dozen years working on porn movie sets, taking background and promotional stills, and being fucked by every available pussy he came across. After all that, he thinks still my mother is the best fuck he has ever enjoyed. Way to go Mom!"

As Rosalynn blushed, Traci's mind went into over drive as she thought, "I have been getting fucked by two of the most amazing cocks in the world, and now I just might be able to be fucked by a man who has been fucking porn-stars. Wow, how cool is that?"

She listened intently as Jon's mother described how it felt to be made love to by this amazing, mysterious man. Rosalynn described how he was both gentle and rough at the same time as he drove her to orgasm after orgasm, until it felt like she would never come down completely. Traci and Kathy both felt the bench under them getting wet from their arousal, as neither woman was wearing panties under their dresses.

Jon was beginning to get a little jealous until he realized that his mother's depictions of her experiences with Edward was making his cock get hard. Kathy noticed that Jon was getting as worked up as the ladies were, and remembered that she had invited Rosalynn's new man to their house for the weekend. She also remembered that Traci and Jon had plans for the weekend, as well.

When Rosalynn finished her very explicit erotic story, Kathy asked her daughter, "Traci, aren't you and Jon spending the weekend with friends?"

The young woman said, "Yes Mom, we're going to be staying at a cabin up at Starved Rock with some friends," and thought, 'I can't Wit To fuck this new man!'

Kathy smiled and said, "Remember to close the windows of the cabin before you start 'partying'. Your father told me that when your mother and him spent a weekend there before you were born, the whole park heard them because they left the windows open. Oh, by the way, I have invited Edward to spend the weekend at our house, so the four of us will be having fun as well."

Rosalynn smiled and said, "I'm not sure I want to share Edward, but since you have been so generous with Jackson, I guess it would be bad manners for me to refuse." Everyone had a good laugh at that.

After they finished their lunch, they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. As Jon and Traci went to their classes, the professor's daughter couldn't stop thinking, "'ow, I get to fuck a man who's been fucking porn stars. I wonder how I'll stack up against them?'

Friday afternoon, Jon and Traci were in the back of their friends' Ralph and Sadie's Jeep Cherokee, on the way to Starved Rock State Park. Ralph's parents had rented a two bedroom cabin for the entire summer, and they allowed the kids to use it for the weekend.

As they approached the park, Traci asked, "Ralph, have you ever been to LaSalle Canyon?" When he answered that he had, she told him the story about her mother and father having a 'picnic' there before she was born, and asked if they could visit it before they went to the cabin.

Ralph said, "Sure, I hope you don't mind the walk though."

Traci smiled and said, "No." Next, she whispered to Jon, "Darling, do you want to run naked through a waterfall and fuck me on a big flat rock formation in front of the falls?"

Jon whispered back, "That sounds like fun, but what about Ralph and Sadie?"

Traci smiled and whispered, "They'll have two choices, join us or watch us." And the two young lovers broke into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Ralph and Sadie looked at their two laughing friends and both wondered, 'I wonder what that is about?'

About thirty minutes later, Ralph pulled into the parking lot at the far east end of the park. After he parked, Traci grabbed her small backpack from behind the seat, and the four started the five-mile hike downhill to the river, and then west to the canyon. When they finally reached the falls, Ralph smiled as his girlfriend was completely in awe of the sight in front of her. She said, "Darling, I never thought anything like this existed in Illinois."

As they were holding hands staring at the natural beauty in front of them, Jon and Traci were quickly undressing beside them. When they were completely nude, the young couple ran into the waterfall, hand -in-hand, laughing and playing like young children.

The other couple stared at their friends, Ralph, at Tracy's sexy young body, and Sadie at Jon's immense cock. They looked at each other, and then back at the frolicking couple in front of them. This time Sadie saw how sexy Traci was, and Ralph saw Jon's monster cock.

When John and Traci saw the expressions on their friends' faces, Traci said, "Come on and join us guys, this is fun!"

When Ralph and Traci finally decided to accept the invitation, they undressed quickly, and ran under the falls. When they emerged on the other side, Traci grasped Ralph's cock, and soon had it completely hard. Sadie looked at Traci, questioningly, and when the Professor's daughter smiled and winked, Ralph's girlfriend grasped Jon's cock with both hands, and almost fainted when she saw it grow to full hardness before her eyes.

When she finally regained her composure, Sadie said, "My God Traci, how does that thing even fit inside of you?"

Traci smiled and said, "I guess I am my Mother's daughter. I assume you have heard the stories about my dad?"

When both Ralph and Sadie nodded, Traci smiled and said, "Well the stories are true, and he is actually a bit larger than Jon. Actually, I am living proof, because Daddy took my virginity last year after my eighteenth birthday. My mother made him promise on her deathbed to 'do the deed' when the time was right."

Their two friends were looking at each other strangely, so Traci went on with her story. "I guess I inherited my mother's vagina, in that I can contract and expand it to enjoy both small and large cocks." She then looked at the cock she held in her hand and said to Ralph, "By the way, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm guessing that you are about nine inches, and that is a very nice cock. I can't wait for you to fuck me with it."

Sadie couldn't stop looking at and stroking Jon's cock, and he stopped her, saying, "Don't worry Sadie, I won't hurt you or ruin you for Ralph, or any other man, I will be gentle."

Traci piped up then and said, "This has been fun, but I'm getting hungry and horny at the same time. Why don't we take care of our men, get dressed, and get back to the car." With that she dropped to her knees, and deep-throated Ralph, and brought him off quickly, swallowing every drop. Sadie tried to do the same thing to Jon, but was barely able to get a quarter of his cock into her mouth. When Traci saw her dilemma, she knelt ad took Jon's balls in her mouth, sucking on them, as she shoved two fingers in his ass. Traci's prostate massage caused Jon to explode, filling Sadie's mouth, and covering her face and upper body with his seed.

Traci took hold of her stunned friend, and helped her to the waterfall, where she helped her friend rinse Jon's emissions from her body. Both men rinsed off, and all four took turns drying each other, using the towels that were in the backpack Traci had brought. After that, they redressed, and hiked back to the parking lot.

When they got to the parking lot, Traci could tell Sadie was troubled by what had happened, and Jon thought that Ralph was concerned by the 'size difference'. Traci grabbed Sadie and asked her to sit in the back seat, as Jon climbed in the front seat, next to Ralph.

As they drove, Traci explained to Sadie about the unusual relationships in her family, and how they felt differently about love and sex. At the same time, Jon was explaining the same thing to Ralph, telling him about the long time sexual relationship he had been in with his mother. By the time the car stopped in front of the cabin Ralph's family had rented for the summer, Sadie finally said, "So you guys have both been fucking your parent's, and you are allright with this?"

When both Jon and Traci both nodded, Ralph asked, "You love each other, but you fuck other people, and neither of you have a problem with that either? You aren't jealous?"

Traci responded, "Both of our families believe that love is between two people who want to spend the rest of their lives together, and perhaps have children. We also believe that sex is a bodily function that gives us pleasure as well as making babies. We all enjoy fucking whenever and whomever we want. There is no jealousy because we never lie to each other, and always share our experiences with each other, before, during, and afterward."

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers