The Professor's Women Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While everyone else were engaged in their familial orgy, Brenda and Leslie decided to walk around the lake to where the ISU faculty members were staying. When they reached the cabin, they saw Professors Getty and Best sitting on the porch sitting of one of the cabins, enjoying a glass of wine. Leslie said, "Good evening Professors, may we join you?"

Estelle Getty smiled, and said, "Yes ladies, come join us."

As Leslie and Brenda stepped onto the porch, professor Barrett and librarian Reed stepped out of the house with another bottle of wine and four glasses. Sandra reed said, "I heard voices and thought we had visitors. I am so glad you joined us. How are things up at the 'Big' house?"

Brenda smiled and said, "All of the pussies up there are busy being filled with cocks tonight, so we decided to find some satisfaction elsewhere."

Rhonda Barrett smiled and said, "Well, if it's pussy you are looking for, you have come to the right place. Pull up a chair and join us."

They sat down, and the six ladies spent the next hour talking about the professor, and his family. Leslie and Brenda were careful they did not say anything about the family's lifestyle that the other ladies did not know. The professors knew about Traci and Jon and had heard rumors about Rosalynn and Edward. Leslie felt that, since it was really no secret that the new English and Photography professors were in love, that confirming that story would do no harm. This gave them the opening they needed, and when the other ladies asked if they could spend the night, they agreed.

Leslie got up from her seat, and walked around the table where she sat on Professor Getty's lap. Jackson's secretary kissed the head of the English department, and as the two tangled tongues. Brenda walked around the table, and did the same to Sandra, the librarian. When the four of them broke their embraces, Professor Getty said, "Let's take this inside, ladies."

Once inside, Sandy the librarian asked, "Have any of you ever tried a Daisy Chain?" The older professors looked confused, but when Leslie and Brenda explained it to them, the librarian smiled and nodded.

When the older women understood what had been proposed, they lay on the floor. Leslie climbed onto Sheryl Best's face, and started licking Estelle Getty's pussy. Brenda climbed onto Rhonda Barret's face and started eating Sheryl Best's pussy, causing her to eat Leslie's pussy more energetically.

Sandra brought up the end, attacking Rhonda's pussy, which encouraged her to eat Brenda's pussy more energetically. They went on like this, changing positions every time someone had an orgasm, until everyone had eaten everyone else to an orgasm.

When they recovered, Estelle took Leslie into one of the bedrooms, and Sheryl took Brenda to the other. This left Rhonda and Sandra to make love on the couch together. When everyone was completely satisfied, they all fell asleep.

The next morning, the four men woke up before the women, and started preparing breakfast in the kitchen of the big house behind the lake.

Just as the men were putting the bowls of scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausages, and a pile of toast on the kitchen table, Leslie and Brenda walked into the house and into the kitchen, saying, "We're starved."

Moments later, the other ladies straggled sleepily into the kitchen, and everyone started filling their plates, and went into the large dining room table, where everyone sat down for breakfast together. The conversation was lively, and when Brenda and Leslie were asked about their evening, they related their assignations with the three professors and the librarian.

When Kathy asked if the ISU faculty members had asked about any members of their 'family', Leslie said, "They were very interested in you, Professor Weston. Apparently one of their students had seen your name listed in the credits on several of porn films. They wondered if you were an actor or producer. We told them that we had no idea you were 'famous', and that the best thing they could do would be to ask you themselves."

The whole table roared with laughter, but Ed blushed. Eventually he said, "I worked on the sets of a number of films for the Mitchel brothers and several other producers. I was a still photographer, not an actor or producer, but I got my fair share of porn actress pussy. While my cock is bigger than Mark Wahlburg's, I'm not as big as John Holmes was. But hell, Jackson's cock is bigger than Holmes' was." That shut everyone up, because they all realized that new Professor knew what he was talking about.

Rosalyn touched her lovers hand, and said, "Edward darling, why don't we go visit my boss and her friends today. Estelle came to visit me in my office after our last visit here and made it very clear she wanted to sleep with me. I made it clear that I would only consider such a thing here at the Club, and she accepted my terms. I know it may sound strange, but I did sort of promise I would spend some time with her the next time we were both here."

Before he could answer, Traci spoke up, "Could Jon and I join you? We both have Professor Best for a class, and I think we made her nervous the first day back to class after our last trip here. I think we owe her a release of tension."

Ed smiled and said, "Oh, what the hell, yes. Why don't we all go. Do you want to come with us Jackson and Kathy?"

Kathy smiled and said, "I know a librarian who is dying to fuck you Honey, how about it?"

Her husband smiled and nodded. After the breakfast dishes were done, the six of them headed out for the cabin where the other professors were staying. When they got to the cabin, Estelle Getty was sitting on the deck drinking coffee, and when she saw Jackson and his family heading her way, she shouted into the house, "Girls, we've got company."

When the six of them walked up the steps to the deck, the three professors and librarian were waiting for them. Rosalyn spoke first, saying, "Estelle, I promised to 'visit' you the next time we came here, and I brought my Edward with me, I hope you don't mind.

The older woman embraced the redhead as she grasped Ed's cock, and said, "Please come with me," and headed into the cabin.

Traci spoke next, "Professor Best, Jon and I really enjoy your class, and I know you have been a bit nervous, so I think we owe you a special treat for being such a good instructor."

Sheryl embraced Traci, and grasped Jon's cock, and said, "Please come with me," and headed into the cabin.

Jackson, Kathy, Rhonda, and Sandra said nothing, as they walked together into the cabin. Since both bedrooms were now occupied, the four of them sat on the two couches, Jackson and Sandra on one, and Kathy and Rhonda on the other.

When the bedroom door closed and latched, Ed took charge, and pushed his lover's boss onto the unmade bed, and dove, face first into her harry crotch. When he had her soaking wet, he backed off, and drove his man meat into her with a violent thrust. She started to scream, but it was muffled when Rosalynn covered her mouth and nose with her own dripping wet snatch. He kept pounding her until she came, biting on Rosalynn clitoris, and sending the redhead over the edge.

When the two women finally came down from their orgasmic high, Ed let his still hard cock slide out of Estelle' still spasming pussy. Rosalynn helped him turn the semiconscious professor over and placed a pillow under her stomach. Ed hadn't cum yet, so he lined his cock up with the older woman's asshole, that was lubricated with her cum, and drove into her colon, just like he had done to her vagina. When she started to scream again, Rosalynn slid her crotch under her boss's mouth, and the tongue lashing started anew.

Jon's mother was enjoying the treatment her superior was giving her, as Ed pounded the ass of her department's head. Finally, the older woman came again, the spasms of her colon causing the younger man to explode, filling her large intestines, and her tongue lashing caused Rosalynn to practically drown her with her juices.

Ed backed away from the panting woman, and as his softening cock slid out of her ass, Rosalynn climbed from under her face. The two sat on the floor and embraced, as they watched the larger woman gasping for breath like a beached whale.

When the other bedroom door closed, Traci kissed her professor passionately, and said, "You know, you are my favorite professor, and you are almost as beautiful as my Mommy.

Next, Jon kissed her and said in a little boy voice, "I think you are almost as beautiful as my Mommy too, and we have been fucking since she took my virginity when I was sixteen."

The two teenagers led the professor to the bed, and when she lay on the bed, Jon got between her legs and started licking the juices from her leaking vulva. He lifted his head and said in the little boy voice, "You taste yummy, just like my Mommy." Next, he climbed up between her legs, and pushed his impressive manhood slowly into her as she moaned loudly. When he hit bottom, he said in the same little boy voice, "Your pussy feels really tight, just like my mommy's."

This was almost too much for professor Sheryl Best, and she came almost immediately. Traci muffled her screams by sitting on her face, and the professor started licking the young blonde's hairless pussy frantically. Jon fucked his professor through two more orgasm's, and came during her third, as Traci coated her professor's face with her juices.

The two women sixty-nined as Jon recovered, and when he did, Traci rode his cock, and Sheryl rode his tongue, as the two women kissed and played with each other's boobs. They switched places several more times, until Jon came in his future wife's pussy, and the three of them collapsed in a group hug.

When professor Best caught her breath, she finally said, "Before this weekend, I was planning on giving both of you "A's" in my class, because you are my best two students. After this, I don't know what to do."

Traci smiled and said, "When we left your class after our last trip here, I told Jon we would be able to Ace your class without even trying. He told me that we could not slack off, because that would not be right."

Sheryl grasped Jon's soft cock, gave it a kiss, and said, "I'm glad you didn't, because you make teaching a joy again. I think you two are the only ones that pay attention in class."

"What about Ralph and Sadie?" Traci asked.

Sheryl smiled, and said, "Well yes, they are very good students too. Are they friends of yours?"

Traci said, "Yes they are, we spent a weekend fucking them up at a cabin Ralph's dad had rented for the summer."

Sheryl took Jon's cock in her mouth, and when she noticed it was getting hard again, said, "You ready for another ride, big boy?"

Jon rolled over on his back and lined up his hardening cock up with her vagina, lowering her onto it. When he was fully in her, she contracted her Kegels, and felt him grow to full hardness.

Sheryl smiled and started riding him, with Traci licking and fingering her ass. They kept this up until she felt his cock swell, and she started to cum again. Her contraction took him over the edge, and he filled his professor's vagina for the third time. She rolled off him, and Traci got between her legs where she drank their combined juices from her professor's pussy, while the older woman licked her student's cock clean.

On one of the couches in the living room, Rhonda stroked and sucked Jackson's cock, as Kathy fingered Sandy's pussy and sucked on her boobs. She looked up at the younger woman and said, "What are you waiting for, I told you we could only do things like this here, so go for it!"

It finally dawned on the young librarian, and she pushed the blonde professor down on the couch and mounted her sixty-nine. The two women started devouring each other like they were starving.

Jackson picked up Rhonda by the waist, and lowered her onto his 'Monster' slowly, until he felt her cervix. He kissed her and started raising and lowering her until she took over fucking herself on him. She kept moaning, "Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God," until she started squirting as she came on him.

She went limp, and he grasped her again, gently stroking himself with her limp, unconscious body, until she revived. When she realized she was still impaled on his 'Monster', she took over the fucking herself, and gave herself another orgasm.

When she came down from her fog, she looked over at her friend and Kathy, and said, "SWITCH?"

The two other ladies nodded, and soon her face was buried in the crotch of the wife of the man she had just fucked. Katy tasted her husband's essence on the pussy of the young woman who was dining on hers, as the young librarian was trying to swallow Jackson's 'Monster' with her vagina.

The younger women went back and forth between the married professors, until they were sore and exhausted, and wrapped in each other's arms, asleep, as Kathy rode her husband's cock, and gave him an orgasm, finally. The other ladies were two small and tight to take enough of his cock to make him cum.

This was the sight that the occupants of the two bedrooms saw, when they emerged, coincidentally, when they were done with their trysts. Estelle was walking tenderly, and slightly bowlegged, and laughed when they saw their colleagues cuddling, unconscious on the couch, and saw Jackson and his wife licking each other's nether regions clean on the other.

Estelle asked, "What happened to them?"

Kathy answered, "These youngsters can't handle a 'real man's' cock." Everyone had a good laugh at that one, and left the two 'Sleeping Beauties' on the couch as they went onto the deck, where they sat around the large round table.

Jackson smiled and said, "Well that was fun. Did you ladies enjoy yourselves?"

Estelle answered, "I certainly enjoyed myself. Rosalynn, you certainly have a good man there, he touched me in places I didn't know I had."

Sheryl answered next, "Rosalynn, your son is an amazing lover. Traci certainly is a lucky girl."

Kathy smiled and said, "I'm glad you ladies enjoyed yourselves, but your young friends need to 'step up their game' if they ever intend to make the Varsity Squad."

Everyone got a good laugh from that, and Jackson said, "As you probably know, we are now members here, and will spend as much time as we can here, weather permitting. As we have said before, we must reserve our recreational sex with others to the grounds here. Any mention of what happens her, must stay here. We all have a lot to lose, and if I hear that any of you have discussed any of our business with anyone outside of our small 'circle of friends, it will not bode well for you. As you know, I am friends with the Chancellor, and my cousin Saul Kauffman, with whom we are sharing the big house behind the lake with, has a close relationship with the Federal Prosecutors office in Chicago. Please keep that in mind. Now we all need to go back to our house and take naps. We plan on attending the festivities tonight."

He stood up and held out his hand to his wife and said, "Darling." Kathy stood, and took his hand. The rest of his 'family' joined them, and they returned to the big house behind the lake. When they arrived, they found Saul and Alice alone in the house, making sandwiches. When Traci asked were the girls were, Alice said, "They went to visit their friends April and May. Did you meet them the last time you were here?"

Jackson said, "Yes we did, I fucked them both, Jon fucked their mothers, Doris and Debbie, and Kathy and Traci fucked their husbands, Bill and Bob. Later, the girls had a six-way lesbian orgy."

Saul smiled and said, "Nothing like 'keeping it in the family'."

Everyone thought that was hilarious.

Saul's daughters soon came back from their 'visit', and they all ate a light lunch, Afterward, they all took an afternoon nap, cuddling, and caressing, to prepare for the evening's activities at the main hall. Jackson remembered what happened the last time and wondered if the same type of debauchery was in store for them that evening.

When they noticed that the sun was low in the sky, the Powell, Baker, and Kauffman families walked to the auditorium. They were soon joined by the Thompson family, Bob, Bill, Debbie, Doris, April and May. Soon after that, the ISU faculty members joined them, as they all made their way to the main pavilion. When they arrived, Martha spotted them, and motioned for the group to come to the front of the room. She directed them to two large round tables that were directly in front of the stage, which were more than large enough for the whole group to be seated together.

As they were sitting down, they heard a woman's voice coming from behind them saying, "Eddie, is that you Eddie, it's me Heather!"

Ed turned around and saw a face from his past, causing his face to turn ashen as a chill ran down his spine. Rosalynn asked him, "What's the matter dear?"

He said, "That woman is Heather Wayne, one of the porn stars I used to fuck."

She smiled at him and said, "Darling, you are with me now and I love you. You've told me all about your past, so you have nothing to worry about. Why don't you invite her and her friends over and introduce them to us?"

When he realized that he really was safe with this woman he was in love with, and she really did understand his past, he relaxed and went over to the table that had five washed up porn stars sitting at and invited them to join his new 'family'.

When he came back, Ed said "Folks, these are some old friends of mine. This is Heather Wayne, Bambi Woods, Chris Cassidy, Krista Layne, and Karen Summer." Then he introduced his 'family' to his old 'friends', "Ladies, this is Professor Jackson Powell, his wife Professor Kathy Powell, and their daughter Traci. Next to her is her boyfriend Jon Baker, and his Mother, and my fiancée, Professor Rosalynn Baker."

He pointed to the back of the table and said, "This is Saul Kauffman, his wife Alice, and his daughters Marcia and Madison." Then he pointed to the next table and said, "This is the Thompson family, Bob, Bill, Debbie, and Doris, and their daughters April and May. Also, these four ladies are Professors Estelle Getty, Rhonda Barrett, Sherryl Best, and Ms. Sandra Reed."

Heather smiled and said, "Eddie, it's so nice to see you again. I'm so happy see you have found someone who loves you, and that your career is on track. Congratulations on becoming a professor. I always knew you were made for better things than the 'business'. Krista and I have also gotten our 'act' together and have been taking classes at ISU. We have professors Best and Barrett for classes and have seen Jon and Traci on campus. As far as Professor Jackson is concerned, well, he is legendary, and seeing him 'in the flesh' is making me wetter than I have ever been right now."

The other four former porn-stars seemed to agree, and giggled. Everyone shook hands all around, and the former actresses shook Jackson's and Jon's cocks instead of their hands. When she hugged Rosalynn, Heather said, "You have incredible boobs, I really envy you."

The redhead said, "Thank you, that is high praise coming from someone like you," and whispered to the blonde, "Edward and I are really in love, and I promise you I won't break his heart."

The two women shared a passionate kiss, and Rosalynn added, "I would love to lick your pussy tonight."

The former porn-star answered, "I'd love to eat Ed's cum out of yours."

Rosalynn said, "I think that can be arranged if I can eat my son's out of yours." The two women had a good laugh over that.

Heather said, "Edward, I really love your new friends. I was really beginning to worry about you until Professor Johnson kidnapped you and put you in rehab. We hadn't heard anything about you until we saw your name on the faculty list when Krista and I signed up for classes at ISU. This is the first time we have seen you in years, and we're glad you're doing so well."