The Professor's Women Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five 'actresses' took empty seats at the 'Powell family' tables, and everyone was getting to know each other. "Traci asked, "Bambi, didn't you play Debbie, in 'Debbie Does Dallas'?"

The actress answered, "Yes I did, how did you see that 'old' flick?"

Jon answered, "My mom has it on VHS, and we love to watch it together at home.

Rosalynn said, "Bambi, actually, I'm a big fan of all five of you, and have tapes of all of your best work. When I was an undergrad at St Louis University, I thought I'd make some extra money acting. I had a tryout with one of the Mitchel brothers, but didn't make the cut."

Karen said, "If it was Jimmie you tried out for, I can understand that. You see, after he discovered Marilyn Chambers, he only hired blondes. Personally, I think he missed out on some great talent. You are incredibly beautiful right now, so you must have been stunning then. I think you are fortunate that he passed on you, because the path you took is so much better than the ones we did. By the way, your son is hot, and has an amazing cock."

Rosalynn walked around the table and kissed the actress, shoving her tongue in her mouth and mauling her boobs. When they broke their embrace, she said, "Thank you, we need to get together later."

Just then, Martha and Jeffery walked out onto the stage and, the older woman announced, "Dinner is ready, so if you would please line up at the buffet at the side of the room I the order of the table number you are sitting at." She motioned to Jackson, and he noticed that his party occupied tables #1 and #2.

He stood and said, "Ladies first, please." The women at tables 1 and 2 stood and made their way to the buffet. The men followed in no particular order, and when their plates were filled, they all returned to their tables to eat their dinners. When they all finished their meals, everyone returned their plates, glasses and utensils to the tubs at the end of the serving table and returned to their tables, where they conversed with each other about many subjects.

When all the table were cleared of all the dishes, Martha and Jeffery appeared at the front of the room holding two buckets. Martha turned on the microphone she was holding and as she spoke, her voice came out of the sound system of he hall. She said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a special treat for all of you adults here tonight. Would all the men who are eighteen years and older, please line up along the left side of the hall."

When the men were standing in line, she said, "Would all the ladies who are eighteen years or older, please line up along the right side of the hall." Next, she said, "Thank you ladies and gentlemen. What we have planned for this evening, is an orgy in the form of a Chain-Fuck. If any of you standing in line do not want to have sex with a stranger, or if you are a virgin and do not wat your Cherry popped tonight, please step out of line."

Two young women and one pimply faced young man stepped out of line and returned to their tables. Then Martha said, "Alright kiddies, those of you who are sitting now should probably go back to your cabins, because the adults are going to play tonight."

When the nonparticipants had left the room, Martha said, "Jeffery and I will be standing at the front of the lines with these buckets filled with numbered pin pong balls. I ask all of you to take a ball, and then line up along the sides of the room according to the number you have drawn."

When all the numbers were drawn, there were two more men than women, but two of the men were gay, and traded their numbers with the two extra men, and they went happily back to the cabin they were sharing. The women were directed to lay on the lounge pads that laying around the perimeter of the room, choosing the pad with the number matching the ball they had drawn. When the women were all in place on their pads, the men were told to find the woman with the corresponding number to theirs.

Jackson ended up with Heather Wayne, Jon ended up with Bambi Woods, Saul ended up with Chris Cassidy, and Ed ended up with Debbie Thompson. Kathy, Traci, Rosalynn, Alice, and her daughters ended up with complete strangers, but their partners were all erect and ready to go.

When everyone was paired up, Martha said, "Gentlemen, you have ten minutes to fuck the lady in front of you starting when I blow my whistle. I will blow my whistle when your time is up, and then you must change partners. We will keep this up for one hour. After that you may fuck anyone you please, for as long as you please. Ready, Set, TWEEEET"

At the end of the ten minutes, Martha blew her whistle, and pandemonium erupted. The room broke up into several groups, with the women in the 'Powell' party all bring their 'mattresses' to the area next to the tables they were eating at before. The men made their way back, and it was decided that they would have their own little 'private orgy' amongst themselves. The fact that there were more women than men was not a problem, because the women were all bi, and paired up with whomever was available.

When Martha saw what was happening, and realized she had lost control of the situation, she gave up control. She decided to just let everyone to fuck whomever they wanted, and by the time four hours had passed, the former porn-stars had sampled all the cocks in the group, and most of the ladies as well. As their group got ready to leave, Kathy, Rosalynn, and Alice invited their new friends to the 'Big House' for lunch the next day.

They were walking back to the big house behind the lake, when they walked past the house where the ISU faculty members were staying. Estelle Getty was sitting on the deck and invited Brenda and Leslie to join them for the evening. They agreed, and the Powel's, Bakers, Kauffman's, and Edward continued to the house.

Once there, they paired up for the night and fell asleep, with the couples and Saul's daughters sleeping together. The next morning, the men were awake and cooking breakfast when Leslie and Brenda returned, and the ladies soon joined them when the aromas of frying bacon and eggs woke them up. Soon everyone was enjoying a hearty breakfast and talking about the previous evening's exploits.

The conversation finally got around to what they would do that day. They remembered that the former porn actresses had been invited for lunch, so the Kauffman's decided they would rest up for lunch. Jon and the girls decided to visit the Thompson's and they left. Jackson looked at his wife and said, "You know dear, I never got the chance to let Martha sample my 'Monster'."

She smiled and said, "That sounds like fun, and while you're doing that, I can take care of Jeffery"

They held hands like a young couple 'going steady' as they walked to the main office. Once there, Martha greeted them at the door, and said, "I'm glad you two are here this morning. Jeffery and I both wanted to make sure that you and your whole party were going to participate in the contest tonight because Rosalynn has a title to defend. If you can convince some of your new lady friends to compete, she will have some real competition this time. Also, with her son and the new man in your family, I think you guys just might take all three places in the Best Cock category."

Jackson agreed with Martha, and then told her the real reason why they were there. When she heard what he had said, the older woman led them upstairs to the apartment above the office where Jeffery was drinking coffee. Martha reached into a drawer and handed her husband two Viagra's and said, "Take these Jeffery, we're going to get fucked today."

When he looked puzzled, Kathy walked over to where he was sitting, knelt in front of him, took his flaccid cock into her mouth and started sucking. The older man put the two pills in his mouth and swallowed them with the rest of his coffee. It didn't take long before her fellatio had him hard enough, and Kathy climbed on his lap and fed his hardening cock into her now wet vagina.

Martha led Jackson to the bedroom and asked him to lay on the bed. She climbed on the bed and sat on his face as she took his hardening cock in both hands. She pulled back his foreskin and took as much of him in her mouth as she could, as he stuck his tongue into her vagina and worked her into a frenzy. He was surprised how quickly the old woman got wet, and when she had drenched his face, he lifted her body off him, turned her around, and lowered her onto his massive man meat.

When Martha started sliding down on Jackson, she started to moan, and when she 'hit bottom', their pubes were touching, and the head of his cock was resting against her cervix. She kissed him and said, "Thank you Baby, it's been more than twenty years since I've had a cock fill my old cunt like this!"

She sat there impaled on him for a moment and enjoyed the fullness she had missed for so many years. Then started to ride him, slowly at first, but then increasing her speed until her old saggy boobs were flapping like flags in a high wind.

Jackson held her by her waist and helped her efforts as he watched her flail energetically, and wondered, "This old woman is a fucking machine, how is she able to do that at her age?"

In the kitchen, Kathy used her Kegels to squeeze Jeffery's growing cock, and by the time she heard Martha's moans from the bedroom, she had the older man's cock completely hard, and while it wasn't as big as the men in her family's were, it was large and hard enough to touch all of the right places in her vagina. She was thoroughly enjoying the ride he was giving her, and when Jeffery started twisting her small nipples that were now very hard, suddenly she realized that her orgasm was approaching fast.

Martha was on the edge as well, and coincidentally, both women came almost at the same time. Both men fucked the ladies through their orgasms, and the two couples continued their copulation until the ladies came twice more, their last orgasms triggering the men to squirt. Jackson flooded the old woman's vagina like it hadn't been filled in years, and Jeffery filled the younger woman enough that some ran out of her when she climbed off the old man.

Kathy led the very tired old man into the bedroom, where he lay next to his wife as Jackson stood next to the bed. Martha and Jeffery both thanked the younger couple before they fell fast asleep in each other's arms. Jackson and Kathy kissed them both, and thought, 'I hope that we are as much in love when as they are when we are that age'.

Jackson and Kathy left the upstairs apartment and walked holding hands, back to the big house behind the lake.

Earlier, as the two professors were leaving the big house behind the lake, Jon, Traci, and the two Kaufman sisters walked into the Thompsons' cabin and were greeted by their mutual friends. Jon was dragged into one of the bedrooms by the girl's mothers, while their fathers took the two Kauffman girls into the other bedroom. This left Traci in the main room with the daughters, and the three ladies took turns getting each other off. After a while, everyone changed partners, and eventually the men had fucked all seven pussies, and the ladies had swallowed their fill of semen and pussy juice.

Jackson, Kathy, and the teenagers returned to the 'Party House' at about the same time and helped set the table. About fifteen minutes later, the former 'actresses' arrived, and were greeted at the front door by Kathy and Rosalynn. Since there were not enough chairs to seat everyone at the table, everyone filled their plates and went outside to the massive porch, where there were plenty of chairs and couches (it was a 'Party House' after all).

They talked about many topics, and finally, Heather Wayne asked, "That orgy we attended last night was fun, but what's the deal with this 'Contest' tonight?"

Rosalynn blushed, and Kathy said, "Over the 4th of July, we attended a contest here that was the same at what they are planning tonight. Then there were three categories, 'Best Tan', 'Best Boobs', and 'Best Cock'. My friend and future in-law, Rosalynn won first place in the 'Best Boobs' contest, her son, my future son-in-law, Jon, won second place in the 'Best Cock' contest, and my husband won first place."

Rosalynn finally composed herself and said, "Ladies, I really hate to say this, but I won because there really wasn't much competition. The women here didn't have much in the boob department that night. If you enter tonight, one of you just might take my title away from me."

Krysta Layne said, "I can understand why you won, Professor. You have the most magnificent cock I have ever seen. When you fucked me last night, it felt better than any I have ever experienced. As far as your boobs Rosalynn, they are breathtaking, and I would be honored to stand on the stage next to you tonight."

Rosalynn and the five former actresses formed a 'group hug', and all the ladies decided to go upstairs to take 'beauty naps' so they would be better prepared for the evening's festivities, and the four men relaxed on the living room couches and swapped stories while the ladies got their beauty sleep.

When the ladies came back down about six in the evening, they had their hair styled, and their makeup applied. It was six-thirty in the evening when the group of fifteen made their way onto the main path to the hall where the dinner and contest was to be held. They were soon joined by the six members of the Thompson family, and the six members of the ISU faculty. When the group of twenty-seven reached the Main Hall, they made quite an entrance. They made their way to the two tables in front of the room and took the same seats they had occupied the evening before.

The evening meal went much the same as the previous night, and after all the dishes were removed, Martha and Jeffery walked out onto the stage. As the house lights dimmed, and a spotlight illuminated the old couple.

Martha turned on her microphone and said, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our Labor Day Weekend Celebration. Tonight, we are having our last nude contest of the year."

Nearly everyone in the room groaned, and Martha continued, "As all of you who are long time members know, we only have the contest weekends four times every year. Next year's schedule will be April Fools Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day weekend, and Labor Day Weekend. All members will receive their early mailing with the dates and your renewal applications some time in February."

Then she said, "For tonight's contest, we have several returning champions. Would the first-place winners from the 'Independence Day' contest please come up to the stage."

Jackson and Rosalynn and the two 'Best Tan' winners walked up to the stage, and all were given around of applause from the crowd when they got there. Martha introduced the darkly tanned man and woman and asked them, "I understand you have an announcement for us, what is it?"

The darkly tanned man held out the darkly tanned woman's hand and spoke into Martha's microphone, "Martha, Ginger and I got married two weeks ago, and we just found out before we left for here that we are pregnant. We are going to be a real family." The crowd cheered, and the couple kissed passionately.

Next Martha introduced Rosalynn and asked her if she was entering the contest again. Jon's mother said, "I will absolutely be making my best effort to defend my title," and then pointing to the actresses at her table, "I think I will have a lot more competition this time though, right ladies."

The five ladies all 'high fived' and the crowd cheered. Then Martha held Jackson's cock with one hand while she held the microphone in the other, and said, "All of you who were here in July will no doubt recognize Professor Jackson 'Monster Cock' Jackson, the winner of the 'Best Cock' award in July. Do you have any words for the crowd, Professor?"

Jackson took the microphone from Martha and addressed the crowd as Margaret continued to fondle his 'Monster'. He looked out at the crowd, and said, I'm happy to be back here tonight and compete again in the most enjoyable contest I have ever entered. I hope to defend my title tonight, but I have seen a few gentlemen who just might take my title away from me, so nothing is sure. Thank you, Martha."

When he tried to hand the microphone back to Martha, she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth, and the crowd was cheering. She let it slide out of her mouth and stood. She took the microphone and addressed the crowd, "All contestants that wish to compete in the 'Best Tan' contest, please come down to the stage." This time a dozen or so men and an equal number of women stood and made their way to the stage, and Jackson recognized several men and women from their previous stay in July.

As the men and women made their way to the stage, Martha said, "As with all our contests, there is a notebook on each of the table, and like always, everyone at your table gets one vote per contest, unless you are entered in that contest. You may split the votes of your table and write down the number of votes for each contestant. Fold your ballot in half and drop it into the basket when it comes around, thank you."

Martha looked over her shoulder and said, "For a change of pace, I win introduce the female contestants in the 'Best Tan' contest first." The first three were the first, second, and third place winners from July, followed by six new contenders and three returning contestants, all carrying numbered cards as before. As they turned and posed, Jackson noticed that three of the six new contestants were much better looking, and their tans were much more even. He picked a young redheaded woman about his daughter's age who had average sized boobs, and supple looking medium tanned skin. When the others at his table saw his choice, they voted for the young woman as well.

As the women exited the stage, the basket for the ballots were passed around the room. When they were all collected, Jeffery started counting the ballots, as Martha announced the male contestants in the 'Best Tan' contest. As they walked out on the stage, also carrying numbered as before, Jackson recognized three of the contestants from their previous stay. The first and second contestants were the previous contest's first and second place winners.

All the other contestants were new to this contest, and the professor recognized three of the 'Best Cock' contestants he had competed against in July. As they were posing, Jackson chose one of the younger contestants he had competed against as his choice, and his tablemates agreed. The baskets were passed around the room, and when they were collected, the contestants left the stage, and everyone waited for Martha and Jeffery to count the ballots.

When Martha and the female contestants appeared from behind the curtain, the crowd cheered, and she asked the contestants to take a bow. When Martha announced the winners and asked them to step forward, the woman who had won in July seemed to be disappointed that she was the third-place winner. She was bested by a young brunette with a darker tan and a better bodybuilders form who won second place, and the first-place winner who was the young redhead that Jackson had chosen.

After Martha placed her sash around her, and she took her bow, Jeffery escorted her off the stage, as she fondled his flaccid cock and he fondled her firm ass.

Next, Martha asked the male contestants for the 'Best Tan' to return to the stage. Martha announced the winners, and as it turned out the previous contest's first and second place winners won second and third place.

This time, the first-place winner was the young man Jackson had picked. After he was given his first-place sash. Jackson stood up and gave the young man a 'thumbs-up', and the young man bowed to the professor, and tipped an imaginary hat. During the contest, the professor had recognized the young man as Gerald Ryan, a former student and a current member of his staff at ISU.