The Professor's Women Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the contestants were leaving the stage, Martha asked for the ladies who were interested in competing in the 'Best Boobs' contest. When Rosalynn and the five former actresses stood and starting walking to the stage, Jackson noticed some of the earlier contest's participants not joining the group heading for the stage. The previous contest's second place winner, Angela Sandberg, and third place winner, Chelsey Davenport, joined the group, and the other four contestants were newcomers.

As they got to the top of the stairs, Jeffery handed each of the ladies a numbered card, just like before. When the ladies were lined up backstage, Angela asked Rosalynn, "Hey Roz, who are your new friends?"

Rosalynn said, "These ladies are friends of my fiancée, Dr. Edward Weston, whom you will see soon when he competes in the 'Best Cock' contest." Then she introduced the former porn stars to her two former contestants, and all the women took turns fondling each other's boobs. This erotic exercise aroused them and made their nipples stand at attention.

When the PA system started playing Davis Rose's 'The Stripper', The women were thoroughly worked up, and were all bumping, grinding, and jiggling when they paraded onto the stage, carrying their numbered cards. The crowd erupted in cheers, almost drowning out the music. The ladies could hear the music fine, and all danced up a storm, so much that Rosalynn and her friends were so aroused that their vaginas started leaking.

When the music stopped, the ladies all took a bow, and then exited the stage. Jackson had no problem deciding who had the best pair of boobies, and shared his choice with the table, saying, "I know our new friends are professionals, but I still think that Rosalynn had the best boobs on that stage."

Everyone at both tables agreed and voted the same way he had. When all the votes were counted, Martha invited the ladies back onto the stage. Chelsey Davenport was awarded third prize, Bambi Woods won second prize, and Rosalynn repeated as winner of first prize. Rosalynn started crying, when Heather whispered in her ear, "I told you your boobs were amazing."

As the ladies returned to their seats, Martha said, "Alright men, it's time for the main event. Get your beautiful cocks up here now!"

When Rosalynn got back to her seat, Jackson and Jon had stood and were about to head for the stage. When she saw her future husband still sitting, Rosalynn said, "Baby, why are you still sitting? I've seen your competition, and you are better than anyone here with the exception of Jackson or Jon." He nodded and stood and followed his two friends to the stage.

The three of them waited at the back of the crowd, and when they got to the previous contest's third place winner, Fred Holmes was given the number '12'. Then Ed was given '13', Jon was given '14, and Jackson was given '15', just like in July. Jackson and Jon both realized that this was good luck, and Jon whispered to Jackson, "I think Ed's gonna' get third." Jackson nodded in agreement, as the music started. It was 'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Sid Fred, just like in July.

Jon leaned forward and whispered in Ed's ear, "When you start walking onstage, swing your hips so that your cock swings back and forth like a grandfather clock's pendulum." His future father-in-law nodded that he understood, and the line of men started prancing onto the stage. When Ed, Jon, and Jackson finally came out from behind the curtain, the crowd erupted in cheers that sounded like a roar. When the men were all lined up, the four on the far right were starting to really get into making their cocks swing back and forth in unison.

As the rest of the men on stage were having trouble keeping up, Ed started doing something different. He started doing something with his hips that caused his cock to make a complete circle like an airplane propeller. When the other men noticed what he was doing, they all tried to do the same thing. While Jon and Jackson got the whirl down pat, none of the other contestants seemed to be able to catch on. The crowd started going crazy and were still cheering when the music stopped.

When Jeffery motioned from behind the curtain, Jackson told Jon to pass the word down the line that they needed to leave the stage. Eventually the word got passed, and the men filed off the stage. As Martha was announcing the voting instructions to the crowd, the men crowded around Jackson and Ed and one of the younger contestants asked, "Professor Weston, how did you learn to do that thing with your cock?"

Ed answered, "I'm sure you have seen old films of strippers that could do that with tassels on their nipples." When several of the men nodded and agreed, Ed continued, "As some of you may know, I used to be a photographer for a porn film company and there was this older woman who did the actresses' makeup named Belle who used to be a stripper. She had these long skinny boobs that hung down almost to her waist. During downtime on the set, she used to entertain us by doing the same thing with her boobs."

He continued, "One night after we got done fucking each other's brains out, she was playing with my flaccid cock and offered to teach me how to do the same thing. It turned out to be easier than I thought it was. It all has to do with how you move your hips."

One of the other contestants asked Ed about what it was like to fuck a porn star, and he answered, "Most of them are so high on cocaine and pills that it's almost like fucking a corpse. The five ladies at our table are former porn actresses who have cleaned up their acts. If you want, I'll introduce you to them. I'm sure they would love to fuck you guys."

Just then, Jeffery motioned to the men to return to the stage, and when they were lined up behind Martha, she announced the winners of the 'Best Cock' contest. Martha said, "The winner of third place in the 'Best Cock contest is Professor Edward Weston." There was loud applause as he walked up to Martha. She put the sash on him and knelt in front of him to give his cock a healthy suck.

When Ed stepped aside, Martha announced, "The winner of second prize in the 'Best Cock' contest, for the second time this year is, Jon, 'Long Dong' Baker."

Jon was greeted with applause that was louder, and when he reached Martha, he whispered in her ear, "What's with the nickname Martha?"

As the put the sash on him, "You disserve it sweet boy, it fits you." Then she knelt and gave his cock a healthy suck.

When Jon stepped back next to Ed, Martha said, "And now for the winner of the first prize in the 'Best Cock' contest, a man that needs no introduction. For the second time this year, Professor Jackson 'Monster Cock' Powell."

The room erupted in applause and screams as Jackson walked to the front of the stage, took a bow, and shook his hardening 'Monster' at the crowd. Then Martha walked over to him and placed the sash around his neck. Then he grabbed her before she could kneel and picked her up. He whispered to her, "Grab my cock and put it in you."

She grabbed his now hard cock and put the head in her vagina. As he lowered her onto his monster, Martha yelled, "THE CONTEST IS OVER, EVERYBODY FUCK WHOMEVER YOU WANT!"

As the orgy was beginning, Jon and Ed led the other men to their table, and they introduced their fellow contestants to Kathy, Heather, Bambi, Chris, Krista, and Karen. Then Jon, Traci, Ed, and Rosalynn had their own four-way in a corner of the room as the moans and screams of ecstasy filled the ballroom.

When Jackson finished fucking Martha, he joined the group at the table, eventually ending up fucking his wife after doing each one of the porn stars. Saul got to fuck all of Rosalynn's competitors in the 'Best Boobs' contest as well as the porn stars. His daughters also got to sample the other contestants from the 'Best Cock' contest. Leslie and Brenda sampled all the 'Best Boobs', and the female 'Best Tan' contestants, as well as all of the former porn-stars.

At around Midnight, Jackson and Kathy were saying goodnight to Jeffery and Martha, after they finished a four-way with them on the stage. As they made their way through the throng of bodies that were either fucking or sleeping, they collected Jon, Traci, Ed, and Rosalynn, on their way out of the hall. Once outside, the found Saul, Alice, Marcia, and Madison relaxing on a picnic table.

Just then, Brenda and Leslie walked out of the hall, and Brenda said, 'Damn, I'm all fucked out. I haven't been this sore since the night you spent with us, Professor." This made Leslie blush, but everyone laughed, linked arms, and headed for the big house behind the lake. When they got there, everyone went to their own beds and fell asleep in the arms of the ones they loved.

They slept in the next morning, and Brenda, Leslie, and the three families woke up at about the same time. After they ate breakfast together, they cleaned up the house, and locked the doors, all walked to the office together. Jeffery met them at the office, and after they dressed in their respective locker rooms, Martha returned their valuables to them and said, "I want to thank all of you for spicing up out holiday weekend. Jackson, thank you for letting me ride your 'Monster'. I haven't been this sore in years and I loved it."

Then she said, "Edward, I didn't realize when you first arrived that you were a professional photographer. If you would consider bringing your camera equipment the next time you visit us and take photos of the place, I will pay you by giving you and Rosalynn a free year's membership. Our promotional literature is quite old and really needs to be updated."

Ed said he would be happy to do that when they returned in the Spring, and they shook hands on it. Everyone said their goodbyes, and the twelve of them left the club and made their way to their vehicles in the parking lot.

Saul and his family left in their big black Mercedes first, followed by Brenda and Leslie in their small Japanese compact, and Jackson drove the big white Lincoln, with his wife and daughter beside him, and Rosalynn sitting in the back between her son and future husband. By the time they crossed the Indiana/Illinois border, Jackson was the only one awake.

As he drove the rest of the way home with everyone in the car sleeping, he heard the voice of his Elizabeth in his head saying, 'Darling, I told you everything would work out fine. You raised our Baby perfectly, and I sent you someone to take care of you. I will always love you Jackson.' Jackson whispered to himself, 'I will always love you Elizabeth.'

*****

A Note to My Readers:

I have taken this story about as far as I dare for the time being. The only thing that is left is for Jon and Traci, and Edward and Rosalynn to be married. I would to like it to be a double wedding, perhaps with everyone nude, and be followed by a reception that becomes an orgy. I'm not sure where it will be held though. I'm thinking that it could happen at the Paradise Sun and Fun Club, or on the beach on Nantucket with Staci and Kaci. Perhaps it could be held at Hyannis Port at the Kennedy compound, with Jake and Audrey joining the fun. I will be glad to allow you, my loyal readers to offer me your suggestions.