The Program Ch. 06-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers

With some difficulty, I applied plenty of pressure to the clothespin so the jaws would open a half-inch, the minimum required to encompass the thick diameter of the nipple. Never before had I seen any nipple device sink so deeply into the base of such a wide nipple stalk. Nor had I ever seen three-quarters of the nipple extending beyond the clothespins. The trapped parent cried out and shuddered as the sensations shot from nipple to cunt. As I applied the second clothespin, her hips had begun subtly rocking back and forth, hoping I wouldn't notice that she'd begun fucking the dildo.

"Very nice." I grabbed Janine's short black hair and lifted her head back so her glazed eyes looked directly into Janice's, as the semi-nude daughter lifted the tawse into the air for the first hard strike. The vengeful girl ferociously struck her mother's swaying tits as Janine unabashedly pumped her legs to move on the dildo. The tied and clamped mother's swaying tits quickly bore the red marks and bruised swelling of the breast discipline. After 24 blows, as Janice struck the tawse directly onto the nipples, extending so far out from the clothespins, Janine ground her groin into the dildo, thrust her head back, and screamed, bounced and twisted in a spectacular cum.

Exhausted but elated, Janice stood there, breathing heavily, dripping with sweat and smirking with pride about the pain she'd inflicted during the depraved session. She was pleased to see that her mother's nude body was not much better than her own, and that her mother was as much of a submissive pain slut as was Janice.

"Well done, Janice. I'll leave you two to gather yourselves and walk to your apartment. Your mother's luggage has already been delivered there. Give her a hot bath and answer any questions she will have. Tomorrow, tell her the day's program follows my explicit instructions. First, shave her thoroughly, then teach her the positions for standing, sitting and kneeling. Make sure she wears one of your shelf bras and French cut panties, plus stockings, a garter belt and heels. I know they'll be a size too small for her. Add a collar and place one of those thick black rubber bands at the base of each of her tits, then show her the campus.

If she gives you any trouble, slap her face. If she's still difficult, slap her tits. I'll meet you both for dinner at 6:00 pm." Janice nodded. "As a special treat, I'll let you remove the clothespins now, but leave her gagged until you do. And Janice," I added, smiling into the slut's eyes, try not to be late for tea?"

Chapter 8: mother's submissive training begins, another hot cum slut

When I arrived for dinner, Janice answered the door. "Did she give you any trouble?" I asked. Janice nodded.

"Last night she asked a zillion questions. This morning, she let me shave her and I wound up licking, sucking and fingering her clit and cunt till she came. But I had to slap her face in order to teach the positions. After I dressed her in my lingerie, I had to slap her breasts so she'd wear the collar. And I had to bind her hands behind her so I could put the rubber bands on her big tits."

"Alright, go ahead and eat dinner at the Student Union." She left. Janine sat at the dinner table, very still. I told her how gorgeous she looked in her sheer blouse and new collar. Squirming, she thanked me, already afraid yet excited, and swallowed her white wine. For dinner, I'd ordered shrimp in a thick white lobster sauce because the viscous sauce looked so similar to cum. I went to the kitchen to finish the preparations. First I made a plate for myself. Then I removed a large container from the rear of the refrigerator and secretly added cum to the remainder of the sauce, increasing it by 50% and loading my new submissive's plate with the mixture. I microwaved both plates and served them as I sat at the head of the table.

"Have you ever had shrimp with lobster sauce?" I asked Janine.

"No, we don't have a Chinese restaurant in our town." she said, tentatively tasting her first forkful.

"Do you like it?"

Intrigued, she washed down the oyster/cum sauce with wine. "It's similar to something I've had before, but I just can't place it" she said, scooping up a soup spoon of sauce and concentrating on the flavor as she swirled it around her big mouth. "It's a little tangy and a bit salty," she added, licking her thick lips. She proceeded to eat with gusto, lifting large forkfuls as strands of the white gunk connected the fork to the goo on her plate. "I like it."

The moment she'd cleaned her plate, I said, "I knew you'd love the sauce, Janine, because I doctored it." She froze with a wave of overwhelming humiliation. "Yes, the dish you just polished off with such relish was 50% cum."

She groaned, realizing the truth. "How could you do that to me?"

"So I could prove to you that you're a cum slut. Just as your orgasm yesterday showed us what a pain slut you are." Janine swallowed, consumed by degradation. I pushed her empty plate aside and shoved the half-full tureen of sauce in front of her, lifting a full serving spoon or ladle in front of her face. She stared at me, mouth agape.

"You must be joking," she sneered, clamping shut her mouth.

"On the contrary, you've just earned your first punishment." I stood, retrieved two wrist cuffs and fastened them on her, pulling her arms behind the chair and fastening them as she made a token attempt to break free. With her tits thrust forward, I unbuttoned her blouse and drew it aside, feasting on the sight of her luscious breasts, still marked from yesterday's tawse and displayed above one of her daughter's shelf bras. "Very nice. You see how much better it is to have your tits exposed?" I undid her skirt and pulled it down and off her long stockinged legs, revealing a garter belt and skimpy sheer panties. By now her prominent clit and fat labia glistened with arousal, crushed inside the tight panties, so I undid the garter straps and pulled off the panties, leaving them at her feet.

I put the tureen into the microwave and reheated the degrading sauce. Back at the dining room table, I thrust two fingers into the tureen and slapped the hot sauce over her expanding, lengthening nipples. She moaned as the hot application tortured her fat nipples. Then I added two clover clamps to the bulging, dark chocolate stalks. She groaned more loudly and I attached a heavy chain to one of the weighty clamps as she squealed in torment. I then grabbed the clamp and twisted it inward 90 degrees so that the clamp faced her other breast. She screamed in pain. As I twisted the other clamp inward she cried out again and I joined the chain to the second clamp while she licked her lips, trying to adjust to the pain.

"Are you ready to obey?" She nodded. Once again I lifted the overfull ladle to her mouth, sauce dripping from the spoon onto her bare tits. This time she opened her mouth and accepted the entire spoonful. "Don't swallow," I warned, and reloaded the spoon, the overflow dropping onto her clamped nipples, but she again refused.

So I bound her ankles to the outside of the chair and stroked her bulging cunt lips. For the first time, I placed two clamps on her swollen, sweating labia. She screamed at the pain and debauchment, jerking in her chair, but was careful not to swallow. I stroked the protuberant clit.

"Argghh," she gurgled, succumbing. As I deposited another load onto her tongue, she struggled to accommodate the doubled amount. When I moved the third load to her mouth, she shook her head violently and closed her lips. This time I pulled each of her slippery cunt lips outward till she yelled in agony, and used wide duct tape on each thigh to hold them. She appeared to be temporarily stunned by this lurid pose, so I removed a six-inch vibrator from my jacket, turned it to high and, first pulling on her clit, forced the device all the way up her dripping snatch.

As she was at the edge of orgasm, I quickly grabbed her short hair and yanked back her head as she opened her mouth in acceptance. When I poured in the third ladle, she panicked as the slimy sauce slid down her throat and choked. Her gag reflex kicked in and she spewed the sauce out of her wide mouth and thick lips, the thick mass rising in a spreading spray above her upturned face, then cascading down to submerge her forehead, nose, cheeks, mouth and chin beneath the disgusting mess, while she came in a climax that was even more animated than the one yesterday in my office.

I released her hair and her head fell forward, the sauce flowing down in rivulets onto her tits, staring at her groin as I removed the tape and labia clamps, buzzing vibrator and turned it off. After loosening her ankle and wrist restraints, I pulled on the nipple chain. She yelped as the imprisoned nipples were strained and she scrambled to her feet, feeling even more humiliated as the sauce continued to drip. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it on the floor at the foot of my dining table end chair. "Get down," I ordered. She knelt. "Turn around, spread your knees and lean forward onto your hands."

My new pet complied as I greased two of my fingers and the six-inch vibrator and marveled at her ass and thighs, the pouch of her sex opening as her knees extended outward. I greased the dark ring of her ass and inserted two fingers into her anus. She only grunted. I pushed them all the way in without much trouble, wondering if she was as anal erotic as her slut daughter – just more experienced in taking cock there. Once I removed my fingers, she actually mewled in disappointment, but I cut her short by driving the vibrator, on low speed, into her rectum while she cried out in excitement. "Turn around."

It was a delight to see her obscenely drenched face return to view, as if she'd won the prize in a bukkake contest with a half dozen studs, her hips moving from the sensations in her ass. "Now get back on your knees only and blow me while you jerk off your clit." Dutifully, she knelt, the nipple chain swinging painfully, and proceeded to lovingly lick my balls, tongue my cock and suck it, my rod disappearing into those thick lips made for sucking, while she was spurred on by the arousal shooting from her vibrating ass to her cunt, juicing wetly as she rubbed and squeezed her big clit. And she was doing an even better job of sucking than her very talented young daughter.

After just a few minutes, without prompting, she began deep-throating my shaft while slapping her clit and cunt lips. "When I cum, don't swallow," I warned. She nodded her agreement and I released a massive load into her wide mouth. Her arms widened and she squealed at the number of cum shots and the volume of seed I was depositing. Then her second orgasm hit and she jolted her pelvis and screamed, grunting maniacally. A dozen gushes later, I was through, extracted my cock, and reached for an unused tumbler on the table. "Pour it in here," I said, holding the glass beneath the mouth of the sweat- and sauce-covered beauty.

The big lips separated and an enormous amount of cum spilled out, filling the tumbler. She eagerly swallowed whatever residue remained as I pulled the vibrator from her grasping ass and shut it off. I unhooked the nipple chain and she sighed in relief. But when I removed the nipple clamps, she hissed in pain, rocking back and forth in a near-silent agony as she massaged the screaming nipples. I ripped the tape off her thighs and she held her vulva as the brutally stretched labia returned to a more normal size. I granted permission for her to go to bed but forbade any face cleaning. "Yes, 'Master," she said, sated from her cum and humbled by the shamefully degrading acts she'd performed without much, if any, persuasion.

In the morning, she appeared at the table in her baby doll, her face encrusted with my cum-based sauce. "Kneel and kiss it." Sinking to her knees, she opened my silk robe and pajama pants and extracted my cock, applying lingering licks and kisses. "Good girl. Now sit." It wasn't until she was sitting at her place that she noticed last night's tumbler in the middle of her place mat, still steaming slightly with 100% cum from the microwave.

She looked up at me with a smoldering and willful expression, so I jumped out of my chair, yanked the baby doll over her head, bound her wrists, raised and attached them to a hook in the rafter above the table, pulled the panties off, and forced a penis gag into her lips, buckling its straps behind her head. I then applied her first caning to that high, enticing rump. The pain was so severe that she bit down on the prick crammed into her mouth, which surprised her with the big bursts of hot semen that spouted out, seeping from the corner of her lips and running down to her perspiring tits. After a dozen strokes, her ass was covered in lurid welts and she'd drained all of the cum out of the gag, so I caned her tits three times. I lowered her arms from the suspension and pushed her back onto the chair, ignoring the scream as her ass made contact with the leather.

Then I fucked her, slipping between the thick lips of her shaved pussy and all the way into her sopping cunt, cumming quickly as she thrashed beneath me. After pulling out, I stretched her clammy nipples till she sat up in the chair and forced her face so it was immediately above the glass, then pushed down till her nose and lips sank into the spunk. She wondered if this was the most degrading act she'd ever performed, but this time, she licked and swallowed dutifully. She liked the taste and swallowed a larger mouthful. Emboldened, she ingested another load and defiantly drained the glass, proudly raising her head as the hot cum dripped off her nose, lips and chin onto her chest.

But I wasn't finished. A small lake of my jizz had drained out of her twat. In a closet, I found a leather belt that had been lined on one side with coarse sandpaper. Wrapping the belt around her tits from behind, facing her, I pulled her back into the back of the chair, the sandpaper abrading her big tits and vulnerable nipples. To the accompaniment of her cries for mercy, I severely tightened the belt until her squashed tits ballooned out above and below the leather cinch. My cum lay in a pool on the black leather seat. I scooped it up with a soup spoon and pushed load after load into Janine's mouth, humiliating her into eating the cum from her own cunt. Then I left her there to consider her new position in life.

Chapter 9: an offer mother can't refuse

The next afternoon, Janine was sitting at my desk, wondering why I had left a note for her to dress in a new outfit and be at my office at 5:00 pm sharp. She had no idea that her sessions—both in my office and at her daughter's suite—had been videotaped. The Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor and dean had reviewed the tapes this morning. To say they were impressed and pleased would be an understatement. They almost acted like schoolboys in their excitement and enthusiasm, congratulating me on discovering this gorgeous, voluptuous slut, inexperienced in SM but a natural submissive with an immense appetite for humiliation, subjugation, suffering and sex. They unanimously agreed to extend an employment offer.

She looked stunning in the ensemble, a gray pinstripe Armani suit, white blouse and three-inch heels. Underneath was an expensive set of French (or Italian) lingerie: bikini panties, shelf bra, garetr belt and stockings. She conspicuously moved her legs apart and positioned her feet outside the chair legs, forcing the short skirt to ride well up her thighs. I watched approvingly. But she was apprehensive, so I served her another large mug of hot tea, filled with a triple shot of strong dark rum.

"How do you like your new suit?"

"Oh, it's gorgeous, Headmaster. I've always loved Armani but could never afford it before." She decided it would be better not to mention how the undershelf bra, lifting and projecting her breasts, made her feel more exposed than if she had not worn a bra at all. Or how the incredibly tight blouse and tight jacket pressed on her nipples, still sore from the abusive sandpaper, keeping them semi-hard and continuously aroused.

"Well, all that's about to change. Janine, the executive staff would like to make you an offer." She took a sip, wary. "We'd like to hire you immediately as the executive assistant to the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor. Their office suite is adjacent to this one, and includes a sitting area. Across the hall is the executive boardroom, where you'd also provide . . . service. The senior faculty have large, robust appetites and are quite demanding—and rewarding—when it comes to their personal assistant.

"First, we would fly you home first class. Of course, we'd pay all the relocation expenses, and we have an excellent moving company that would pack and unpack all your belongings. If you prefer to keep your car, a driver will bring it cross-country. Or we can help with a very low-cost loan here for the purchase of a new car here.

"Once your house sold you'd return here—first class, of course—and settle. We're prepared to offer double what you're now earning, with a generous raise after six months and again after a year. If the senior administration likes you half as much as I do, they tend to be exceedingly generous with gifts. Plus, we offer the best benefits available in academia, and that includes the finest medical, dental, vision and pension plans. And if you accept our offer today, you will receive a liberal signing bonus as well. All of this is possible because Ansonia is the most prestigious school of its kind in he country, with correspondingly the most expensive tuition, the most graduates who proceed to Ivy League Academys and universities, and the largest endowment of any prep school."

"Double what I'm currently—" she repeated, perspiring slightly. She looked slightly dazed by the suddenness and generosity of the offer.

I held up my hand. "Wait a bit before you comment or question." Amazed, she took more tea. "The position would not be taxing for someone of your professional experience. And it's ideal for your other. . . shall we say. . . natural talents. The hours are only 8 am–4 pm, although we'd expect you to exercise for a couple of hours in the morning or afternoon. There's a considerable amount of evening entertaining for visiting professors; speakers; senior staff from Academys, universities and other prep schools; as well as alumni who are major donors."

I decided not to mention how she would be made available to a dozen of the largest donors and to any of their upperclassmen sons who might be currently enrolled. All things in due time. Yes, we would keep this slut very busy indeed.

Janine felt overwhelmed and drank more, trying to process everything, the hot tea making her quite warm. I continued, "In addition, we—the senior staff—do a fair amount of traveling to other educational institutions and conferences, both domestic and foreign. For example, we have longstanding relations with sister schools in the States and also in England, Germany, France, Switzerland and Italy. You'd be expected to accompany us on some of those travels, which would naturally include. . . how can I put it . . . socializing during the evening. . . being a generous and accommodating managing secretary. Besides, your daughter tells me you love travel and would love to go to Europe for the first time." Janine nodded eagerly.

"Your personal time off would be four weeks the first year, six weeks the second and eight weeks the third. We include a very generous wardrobe stipend and other perks as well." Janice thought about being able to replace her entire wardrobe with truly beautiful designer clothing.

"You would live with your daughter in her current suite, a uniquely advantageous arrangement for a mother and daughter, especially two who are so similar. Janice would help to train you in Ansonia's methods and traditions, as you would be called upon to obey in helping with her areas of . . . special education." Janice had trained the mug, her mind spinning. By now she was sweltering. "Well, there you have it. Why don't you take off that nice new jacket before you respond?"

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers