The Program Ch. 06-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers

"Yes, sir" she agreed, pulling off the top to reveal a silk blouse so thin and tight that her breasts and black nipples were lewdly visible.

"Why me, Sir? And what about the woman I'd be replacing?"

"Frankly, my dear, we've never met a woman with your array of extraordinary sensuality and beauty, business skills, capacity and temperament, and . . . aptitude for special learning. We could say the same for Janice. The combination of the two of you living together at Ansonia is simply too remarkable to resist. It's very thoughtful to inquire about your predecessor, who requested a transfer to one of our sister schools in England."

"What exactly would my special duties be?" I stared back at her and she squirmed in her seat, the huge nipples pushing harder against the scandalously thin silk. "I mean, I'm sure I would do my best to . . . satisfy the staff, but would they also . . .?"

"Also apply corrections? Discipline you? Yes, Janine, they will, at least once a week and probably more. Not only the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor, but also the Dean and myself as well." I didn't see the point of even more disclosure at this time, how she would be abused by select visitors, donors and even by several upperclassmen. "But I would never make this offer unless I was sure that you would . . . welcome these kinds of punishments."

"What sort of . . . instruments will they use, sir?"

"They will use a flogger, tawse, whip, crop and cane. However, I can assure you that they are not interested in tattoos, piercing or branding. However, they do have a proclivity for body modification."

"What is that?"

"In your case, it refers to extending or enlarging certain body parts." She was intrigued, fear and excitement mixed in her eyes, waiting for more details. "Although your nipples and labia are already very large, we would like to develop them further, via the application of clamps and increasingly heavy weights. You will also wear a progressively larger series of butt plugs during many workdays. And since your lips are already wide and thick, we will have our nurse give you collagen injections regularly."

"But if these parts are already . . . well developed, as you say, then . . .?"

"It's just the . . . fetish or special interest of the group. Better than branding and piercing, wouldn't you say? They want to look at know and see that your big thick lips are made to be wrapped around their cocks, sucking, blowing and deep-throating."

"Well, Janine?"

"Sir, this is an incredible opportunity for me and my daughter. I'm flattered to accept and only hope that I won't disappoint any of you."

"I'm pleased that you've accepted. Let's toast." I walked to the bar area, opened the small refrigerator and removed a bottle of Cristal and two chilled flutes.

"Oh my!" she said excitedly, "I've never had Cristal before." Deliberately, I stood in front of her and quickly uncorked the champagne. A spout blew out and fell on her chest while I silently complimented myself on my perfect aim. Her front was drenched, bringing her tits into full view. "Oh!" she yelled and laughed, already high from the rum.

"Easy come, easy go!" I added, laughing along with her. I raised my glass. "To our new exec admin!"

"To Ansonia!" she toasted, and began drinking. "Hmm, that's so delicious!"

"Bottoms up!" I prompted, although I was careful to sip only moderately as she swallowed her glass. "Take off that damp blouse; it's new and expensive."

"Oh!" she said, staring down at her chest drunkenly, only now remembering that she was no longer wearing one of her standard bras.

"That's your first directive as an employee, Janice, and we expect prompt compliance."

"Well, I guess it won't matter much, considering how wet I am and the kind of bra I'm wearing." While I refilled her glass, she unbuttoned the sodden silk, pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms, her eyes cast down with the shame and excitement of once again being exposed in my office.

"Your tits have recovered quickly; the cane marks only show faintly."

"Yes sir, my skin has always healed quickly."

"Take off your skirt and panties. We're going to conduct a demo to see how you react to body modification."

"Yes sir," she obeyed, unzipping and removing the skirt, undoing the garter straps, pulling the sheer panties, now sticky with excitement, off her moist mons and down the long legs, then refastening the garters to the smoky gray stockings. Meanwhile, I'd removed four clamps, four weights and two thin black cords from the coffee table drawer.

I thrust three fingers up her drenched cunt and she had a mini orgasm immediately. After removing my fingers and coating her nipples with pussy juice, I applied a cloverleaf clamp to each nipple and pussy lip. She sucked in her breath with pain, a better reaction than yesterday, so she was already adapting to the brutal clamps. She'd also had her lips stretched, so she watched attentively as I attached a black cord to each pussy clamp and pulled them toward the stocking tops. "Arrgghh!" she groaned in pain as I tied the cords to small metal rings, custom-sewed into the stocking tops, distending the lips by almost an inch. "Now comes the new part, your test."

Her eyes widened as I extracted four weights from the drawer. She jerked, bucked and mewled in pain as I clipped them to the nipple clamps, both of us staring at how they pulled the huge nipple stalks by a half inch.

Leaning over, I reached underneath the chair, unlocked and swiveled open a circular plate in the seat, revealing a sizable hole directly beneath her groin. Once the remaining pair of weights were hanging from her pulled pussy lips, dangling down into the opening of the seat, I shoved four fingers into her cunt. She came in a full-blown orgasm, writhing uncontrollably as the merciless weights swung wildly, her twisting body yanking the clamps and punishing the nipples and lips much more severely. It was a perfect union of pain and pleasure.

I unzipped, pulled out my cock, straddled the chair, grabbed her ears and pushed my cock into her slick mouth, pulling her head back and forth as I face fucked her, my prick pushing between the big lips that would soon be even larger. After only a minute, I shoved back her head and erupted onto her face. After a couple of drenching bursts I aimed downward and hosed her clamped tits, tight belly and mons, coating the pussy clamps, and finished by shooting all over her thighs.

I refilled her glass but she was too stunned to hold it, so I poured it into her mouth. She gulped it down gratefully. "Stay here," I ordered. I left her there, drenched with sweat and inundated in cum, to suffer the weight clamps for an extended time and walked to the student union, where I enjoyed a leisurely cup of coffee and spoke unhurriedly with several students before eventually returning and releasing her.

Upon my return, she gazed up at me with dazed eyes, the office reeking of fresh cum. Wordlessly, I unhooked the pussy clamps from the stockings and roughly pulled her up, pushing her a few feet to the coffee table. She groaned, the four weights swinging from the tortured nipples and lips. I pulled on both nipple clamps, indicating she should get onto the table, where I bound her wrists together and fastened the cord to a ceiling hook embedded in a low-hanging beam. Janine was now kneeling, her arms stretched tautly above, revealing their superb muscle tone and glistening smooth skin, as I removed the pussy clamps and weights. Fresh jizz dripped from her chin, nipples, labia, clamps and weights onto the black wood table.

She cried out as the circulation returned to her abused lips, while I slowly pushed my cockhead between the red and swollen pussy lips into her hot wet cunt, slamming the tawse into the side of one heavy breast and then the other, watching over her shoulder as the nipple weights swung violently. When I judged that her tits were sufficiently beaten by the tawse, I switched my thrusts into hard, deep jabs and began smashing the tawse into the grossly swollen clit that was practically begging for abuse. I fucked and beat her harshly until we both came again.

I went to my private washroom to clean up, then removed the nipple clamps and weights, but left her sagging from the ceiling cord. Sitting at my desk, I looked up from time to time to watch a stream of white spunk course out of her cunt and fall to the table. Thirty minutes passed. After completing some work, I finally released the nipple weights and clamps. "Thank you, Headmaster," she hissed in pain. I undid the wrist bonds and she collapsed in a gorgeous heap on the table, the tawny, smooth skin now reddened, marked, covered with cum, contrasting with the ebony color of the table. "Thank you, sir," she whispered, groggy from the bondage.

"You did very well, Janine. You may clean up, dress, return to Janice's suite and pack. The three of us are going out tonight to celebrate your hiring.

Once Janice agreed to the terms for her employment and slavery, she booked a first class flight for the next day to return home, give notice to her employer and landlord, sell her car, and move here. I booked reservations for a private booth at the upscale, private restaurant that the senior staff frequently used.

You'll find a handsome new clothing ensemble to wear on the trip. Our driver and I will take you to the airport at 8 am."

"Yes, sir."

Chapter 10: mother gets dildo DP, services the chauffeur

Mother and daughter applied makeup, dressed up and were pleased to be taken out to a fine dining establishment. We were seated in a private both with traditional, heavy red velvet curtains that enclosed the entire space. As we were making our way through a bottle of wine, I informed Janice that tonight's scene would go beyond our breakfast encounter, which I detailed for Janice's benefit, explaining that her mother had eaten cream of wheat, not knowing it had been heavily laced with jizz, and then, despite her resistance, had been forced to hold load after load of spunk in her mouth, after which her labia had been stretched and tied off for the first time. I detailed how Janice had reached her limit and choked, showering herself with cum, and how luridly debased she looked inundated by it.

"Mother, you are such a disgustingly outrageous slut!" Janice blurted, whereupon Janice swung around on the settee and slapped her daughter, hard.

"Stop it!" I said in a quiet but forceful voice, getting up and leaning over the table to separate them. "You will both be punished for this behavior." Then I described in lurid detail the scene that was to follow that night at their apartment. Janice's face was gleaming at the prospect of inflicting more pain on her pain/cum slut of a submissive mother. Janice's face was frightened at the new abuses she would be made to submit to, witnessed – and abetted by – her sadistic slave daughter.

Dinner, which included a second bottle of wine, followed without incident. On the drive back, I told Janice to sit in front next to me while Janice took the rear. At the apartment, I instructed Janice to prepare her mother and went to prepare myself and gather the implements.

When I returned to the living room, the women had moved the kitchen counter stool into place in the middle of the space. Janice was standing alone in front of it, her ankles bound to the outside of the stool, spreading her gorgeous stockinged legs, bare thigh tops and plump nude mound, beneath which her lips had already spread open and swollen in anticipation. Her arms had been stretch up and out, then secured by rope to the rafter and hooks above. Her ¼ cup bra remained, although the breasts were exposed. They began rising and falling with dread as I entered, my hands full of implements.

I could hear Janice making noise in the kitchen, where she was probably loading the penis gag to capacity with hot cream. I laid out the assortment of whips, clamps and vibrators on the coffee table in front of the squirming mother, warm track lights trained on her body. A fresh coat of slight perspiration gave it a lovely gleam. I admired the remnants of recent discipline that banded her thighs, tits and ass. Her resistance had been dulled by the wine, but she still looked at me with a combination of fear and defiance, so I fed her a Black Russian, which she gratefully gulped before Janice returned from the kitchen, inserted the head of the thick penis gag and fastened it around her mother's head.

To warm up Janice for her ordeal, I took the flogger and worked over her thighs and mons while Janice concentrated on her abdomen and tits, accompanied by mild moans and gyrations. I concluded with a dozen increasingly strong blows directly against her vulva, her groans more pronounced as Janice applied black bands to the base of those big sweaty tits.

While the girl pushed the gag another couple of inches into her mother's wide mouth, I clamped the heavy cunt lips. In coordination, the gloating girl clamped heavy cloverleafs on the turgid, oversized nipples as I pulled the thickly hanging labial flesh down and out till I tied off the clamp strings on her stocking tops. Janice emitted a long low cry of pain.

I ordered Janice to insert the heavily lubed anal dildo halfway in coordination with me shoving the 8" dildo up her cunt. Janine yelled at the double invasion and started to twist as both dildos were turned to the low setting, gurgling in pleasure and rocking her hips. Janice mauled her tits, squeezing, twisting and pinching which I squeezed, pulled and twisted the huge 1" clit till it enlarged another ½" and reddened. Janice tried to back off from the double assault but had nowhere to escape. When I clamped the clit, she screamed in her first orgasm, but we didn't pause.

We notched the dildos to medium and began cropping in earnest. As before, Janice focused on everything from the waist up, the riding crop leaving vivid marks, while I slashed at the thighs and distended outer lips. We were almost there. Janice added a heavy metal chain to the two cloverleafs while I raised the clit clamp and tied off its string on the new tit chain. Janice and I turned both dildos to high, she forced the anal one in to the base and viciously cropped the clamped nipples while I cropped the exposed, stretched clit. As Janice exploded in a frightening climax, by far the most forceful I'd ever seen her withstand, Janice pressed the spring loaded button at the base of the penis gag and a mouthful of heated cum shot into the mother's mouth as she cried out in supreme pain and climax.

The slave mother bucked so viciously she knocked the metal stool sideways onto the carpet and collapsed in her bonds, her head falling forward. We turned off the dildos, watching streams of the unswallowed jism escape her thick lips and run around the thick penis gag, rivulets running down to its base and moving across her breast bone and marked abdomen till they swirled around the stretched clit and ran around the base of the dildo in her cunt.

While Janice and I both had a leisurely celebratory drink, occasionally interrupted by the sputtering, coughing and moans of her abused mother, we observed our handiwork, pleased at our coordinated teamwork. "You did well," I said. She blushed with pleasure as she removed the clamps form the tortured nipples, clit and lips. Once Jenette's painful cries had subsided, she removed the penis gag and dildo but left the anal dildo where it was, fully embedded.

"Your mother leaves in the morning. Perhaps I'll perform the same scene on you tomorrow night?"

Her eyes widened in fear. "Yes, Headmaster" was her only reply.

In the morning, Janice was subdued, stunned by the degrading, violent scene she'd undergone at the hands of her daughter and new employer. She kept fingering the fresh marks on her tits, belly, thighs and even her mound. Even more, she was humiliated by her submissive depths and increasing need for greater pain to find release. She'd not only withstood extreme abuse, it had made her cum over and over, from small to overwhelming, way beyond any climax she'd ever before experienced.

She dressed in her new uniform: a dark, full skirt so it could be easily and quickly lifted to the waist or removed entirely; a matching dark tunic or jacket; and a gossamer white blouse.

I accompanied her on the limo drive to the train station. As we departed the campus, driven by Guy, my longtime French chauffeur and aide-de-camp, I handed her first class tickets and a daily stipend of several hundred dollars, warning her not to once pleasure herself while she was away. I handed her a small box and told her to open it. Inside were four anal dildos in different sizes. "You are to wear each one for a week, at least 12 hours a day." She nodded. I also explained that if she did not return by at least five business days before the beginning of the fall semester, she would be most severely punished. "Yes sir," she replied.

Without forewarning, I raised her loose, full skirt to her waist, exposing her magnificent legs and groin to my driver, Guy. Her head jerked up to see if he was looking and immediately saw him staring at her striped thighs in the rear view mirror. He didn't flinch and she knew better than to say a word. But that was only the beginning.

I told her to remove her skirt and panties. After discarding the skirt, she hesitated for only a second before raising her hips and pulling the tight, see-through French panties from the big lips that were already becoming damp and swollen. "Spread your legs." She gazed straight at the driver's eyes in the mirror as she opened her long legs. I pulled two labial clamps with short chains from my jacket and fastened them to her. "These are for novices, so they don't hurt much and aren't heavy. And they're not metal, so you can wear them through the security scanner."

She was stunned by this development – ordered to wear slave chains while traveling in public. Yet that didn't stop her from defiantly, even proudly looking at my driver, who by now was smiling in encouragement. "You may remove them once you land in Chicago for your transfer."

"Yes sir" was all she could manage to eke out.

"Now let's do your tits." Staring at Guy, she was beginning to enjoy her forced exhibitionism. She quickly unbuttoned her jacket, revealing the standard issue sheer white blouse. The heavy tits were plainly visible, lying on the shelf bra, the dark nipples already swelling from the debasement of exposure. She undid the blouse and pulled it aside, amazed that she was agreeing to expose her heavily flogged and cropped tits in broad daylight.

I rolled the huge buds between my fingers and clipped plastic clamps to the dark stalks. She inhaled in discomfort as the jaws sank into the flesh, but they were for beginners, not heavy-duty devices.

"Guy, do we have time?" I asked. He checked the dashboard clock and nodded. "Bien sûr. We have an extra 10 minutes."

"More than enough," I agreed. He pulled over at a rest area and parked at the far end. It was quite early in the morning and we were the only vehicle there. Guy climbed into the passenger compartment, opened the jump seat that faced to the rear directly opposite Janice, sat down, undid his trousers and withdrew his thick cock.

"Service him," I ordered. Without hesitation, Janice kneeled in front of him and began gently licking his cockhead and shaft. "We don't have time for that." Guy pulled on her nipple clamps and she got the message, doing a full-tilt blow job. Guy smiled at me, pleased with the sight of her enormous thick lips encircling his girth. He slapped her breasts continuously with his meaty hands till he grunted and shot off inside her mouth.

When done, Guy pushed her head off his dick and zipped up. "Mercí, Boss," he said. She turned to me, cheeks bulging, inflamed tits and chains swaying, her beseeching eyes pleading with me about her next command: to swallow or do something else.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers