The Program Ch. 06-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers

In response, I instructed her to stay on her knees while Guy and I wrapped her wrists in cuffs kept in storage bins in the passenger compartment. We added black ropes and threaded them through eyeholes in the roof, stretching her arms to their limit. Guy and I got out and since he wanted a smoke, we went for a short stroll around the parking area. Janice was struck with fear that another vehicle would arrive and see her in bondage, but the humiliation was worth the risk to me, even considering my reputation and that of the Academy. I doubted anyone else would arrive so early.

When we returned, Janice visibly sagged with relief when I removed her bonds. As I relaxed back into the seat and she got up from kneeling and sat next to me, Guy returned to his driver's seat and I had an idea. "Do you have any skin lotion with you?" Janice nodded, her mouth still bulging obscenely, found her handbag and handed me a small plastic bottle. I opened the door, poured out the lotion, rinsed the bottle twice with bottled water, and handed her the empty vial, ordering her to fill it.

The now shameless exhibitionist—who had been so ashamed minutes ago, glanced at the rear view mirror to make sure that Guy could see her when opening her mouth, still filled with his cum. Then she tilted her head and ever so slowly let a narrow stream of jizz flow into the bottle. When it was full, I permitted her to swallow the remainder, which required several gulps. "Take this bottle and drink it in the waiting area at Chicago airport." She stared at me, amazed.

I looked back at her, my eyebrows raised in anticipation. "Oh" she exclaimed, remembering. "Thank you, Guy," she added, "thank you for letting me suck your dick, for slapping my tits and shooting off in my mouth so I could enjoy drinking your cum."

"Anytime," Guy replied, smiling. Reluctantly, since we were resuming our journey, I told Janice to put on her blouse and skirt. The nipple clamps and chains showed clearly under the ultra-thin blouse fabric. As we were approaching the airport, I let her don the jacket but not button the garment.

Once we stopped at her terminal, she climbed out of the car and was standing respectfully at the open door, facing me, legs spread wide while Guy unloaded her luggage and checked it with the skycap, who knew him.

Without warning, I grasped both nipple chains and forced her to lean over toward me. She gasped in pain but showed enough self-control to not emit a louder cry of pain. Nobody else noticed. With my other hand, I reached under her long skirt and pulled the labia chains. In sudden pain, she muttered an obscenity. Still stretching her imprisoned nipples and lips, I kissed her harshly—for the first time—directly on her large, recently cum-stained lips. She moaned with pleasure.

I released her chains. Her face was glowing at this unexpected bestowal. "You've done very well. You are very special. Now close your jacket. I look forward to your return. I'll arrange a very special 'homecoming' for you, one like you've never had before."

As a matter of fact, I had already planned to have Guy pick her up and stop at the same rest area, where he would order her to strip, gag her, bind her kneeling over the rear seat, stripe her ass and thighs with a quirt, fuck her, and shoot on her back, ass and thighs, forcing her to lick up his discharge.

"First, Guy will pick you up – but without me." Her brows narrowed, wondering – for good reason – what that arrangement implied. "Then, after a brief stop, he will deliver you to campus. It promises to be a very. . . educational and. . . instructive semester for you."

"Thank you sir. I hope you'll be ok while I'm gone."

"Oh I will, I always have Janice." Jealousy flitted across her face for a mini-second, thinking of her daughter and me, before she corrected herself.

"Yes sir." As she turned away, I could just barely hear the two pussy chains knocking against each other between her long legs and high heels. I realized that her mouth, eyes and tits were like Sophia Loren's, but Janice was tall, had thicker lips and a very short tomboy haircut. Several men were unabashedly staring, mesmerized by this voluptuous, sensuous beauty in expensive clothing who was taking such careful, concentrated, mincing baby steps, as if she was wearing unfamiliar heels. Janice walked toward the skycap, gingerly.

Chapter 11: Janice graduates, sub mother continues

After that, events moved quickly. As soon as Janine returned home, she gave notice and hired movers. Three weeks later the movers arrived, packed her apartment (except for the bondage devices) and moved her belongings. However, her airline cancelled her connecting flight, causing her to miss my deadline by twelve hours. She called, distraught, but I would brook no excuse. She would have to be severely punished.

We had instituted a new Program, where the top 5% of our wealthiest upperclassmen each contributed $25,000 annually – a modest sum for the sons of multimillionaires and billionaires – for membership in an exclusive and confidential club. The club benefits largely meant access to Janine and Janice for one semester, including BDSM. The senior staff also contributed a lesser stipend for the two sluts. With her substantial extra income, Janine bought a convertible Lexus, a portfolio of investments, upgraded her entire wardrobe and began a trust fund for her daughter.

Since Janine was such a hungry slut, she preferred servicing two or even three males at a time, so she was able to handle the demands on her time and body. Naturally, this wealthy 5% also had one or more hot and willing girlfriends, so they didn't need Janine to satisfy their cravings all the time. Whether emulating or competing with her mother, Janice loved double penetration, but preferred a maximum of two guys. However, if she really liked the boys or men, she would agree to more.

It was not surprising that, at these sex sessions and occasional orgies, students (boys) and staff (men) never mixed. Occasionally a boy or man would request a gangbang or four or five, which mother and daughter accommodated. Nor was it unusual for club members to schedule both of them simultaneously, when the action became quite exciting.

A few months passed, during which Janine informed me that her son, Matthew, who lived with her ex-husband, wanted to transfer to spend his senior year of high school with his mother and sister.

Alas, the time came for Janice to graduate. As a present, I gave her the keys to a new car. In the fall she would begin college at one of the New England institutions with whom we had a relationship. That is, her enrollment was guaranteed, with the understanding that she would participate in a similar Program at the college. I knew the Headmaster there well and he had received video excerpts on disc and a detailed history of Janice's prep school achievements, including the facts that his remarkable submissive freshman was a pain- and cum-slut who had been thoroughly trained, needed to be bound forcefully, used hard, fucked in all three holes, and craved humiliation. As at Ansonia, she would have her own apartment, in a college-owned building, and although her primary overseer would be the Headmaster, she would also receive other senior college officials on a frequent basis.

As a gesture of goodwill, I offered to send him the new undergraduate's slave mother for occasional weekends. Naturally, he was astonished at the similarities between the two submissives, both in appearance and their degenerate craving for subjugation, humiliation, pain and rough sex. He was most appreciative and enjoyed his threesomes with mother and daughter. His expressed his gratefulness in a number of creative and stimulating ways over the next several years.

Saddened after Janice's departure, I was calmed by the presence of her mother, but I still asked the girl to stay in touch. Much to my surprise, we did. Every several months—with the full knowledge and approval of her current Headmaster—she would visit me or I would go to her, so I enjoyed her growing beauty, maturity and sexual talents and capacities—in sessions with and without her mother.

College agreed with them and they both flourished. In terms of a regimen, both were whipped, caned or cropped regularly, so their skin was never unmarked. Janice's Headmaster kept her meaty pussy lips clamped and weighted much of the time, so after several months her labia had visibly lengthened, just like her mother. And of course Janice was in frequent contact with her slave mother, who continued to service us at Ansonia with an always surprising capacity for new forms of ever more intense sex and suffering.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers