The Program Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

He reached into the box and lifted up a small anklet chain with a gold emblem at the catch, and then he lifted up a small silver ring containing a gold ball in the rim.

"If I may suggest, to start, this for your pretty ankle and the ring for your breast, your choice as to which one. Oh, and you should always wear at least one item of body adornment if you will be engaging in sexual activity."

He grinned and looked her over again as he held out the two items. Tawny stepped toward him and took the two items as the significance of what he said sunk in. He had told her to wear the nipple ring, so sexual activity was to be expected of her soon.

"So, if you'll don the suit, I would like to take you on a little tour of our facility and maybe enjoy a drink or perhaps a snack. Tea is a custom here."

Tawny looked at the suit lying on the bed and stepped over to it. She paused, thought about familiarity and then looked at him as she stooped and unbuckled her heels. She stood and stepped out of her heels and then lifted her hem to roll her hose down, first one, and then the other. She looked into his eyes between movements and he stood there watching. She paid no attention to the open sliding door, if it did not bother him, it should not bother her. She took the hem of her blouse and pulled it over her head, laying the blouse on the bed and then reached behind her to unhook her bra. She feigned difficulty and looked at Yanno. He took her gesture and stepped close to her. He ran his fingers along her waist and drew his hands up her back to her bra strap. Tawny dropped her hands and his fingers unhooked her lace bra. He slipped it down and off her shoulders and she smiled, leaning back slightly so his eyes could take in her full breasts as she inhaled.

Tawny remembered what Darla had told her when faced with a dominant in her presence. "Look at him, make eye contact and think of something sexy that you like, maybe about watching his cock slip into your pussy, or sucking him, looking into his eyes." Tawny looked into Yanno's dark eyes and imagined his hard, dark cock slipping into her pussy while she watched it disappear. His hand came up and cupped her breast, and his thumb and forefinger tweaked at her barbell and then the tip of his thumb moved over across her nipple. Tawny shuddered and parted her lips giving out a weak sigh as she looked into his eyes, watching his gaze focus on her breasts. Yanno looked back at her and stepped back a little, releasing her body. He reached down and held the nipple ring up.

"Remove the barbells and put it on Tawny." He breathed deeply as he watched her unscrew each barbell and pull it from her nipple and then he handed her pliers to fasten in the new Company ring. "You are everything I read about and more. Lovely, absolutely lovely."

Tawny felt encouraged by his praise. She slipped the ring through her right nipple, taking her eyes off his for just a moment, and fixed the ball in place, locking the ring into her breast. She looked back to him and raised her arms as he came back in close to her. She ran her arms over his shoulders and tilted her head as he brought his face in for her kiss. She opened her mouth and sucked hungrily on his lips, dreaming of his cock in her mouth. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she sucked it, feeding him her own and twisted her mouth against his in a frenzy of sexual excitement. His hand found her waist and she twisted her hips as his fingers loosened her skirt and she wiggled it away. His fingers slipped into the lacy waistband of her panties and he pushed them down as well.

Tawny scraped her nails along his back and pushed her pussy up to rub against his thigh. Her bare flesh pushed against the hair on his thigh and she felt his leg press in against her clit. His hands dropped down her body and scooped her ass and he pulled her bald slit tighter against his thigh. Tawny could feel his cock swelling against the side of her thigh as her leg pressed against his crotch. Yanno broke his lips from her and pushed her back toward the bed and began to rip at his shorts to drop them. Tawny saw his excitement as his eyes glared and his breath became short. She leaned her body back onto the large round bed as his shorts fell to the floor and his cock sprang up before her. She looked at it, pulled her hair back and smiled while she leaned back onto her elbows and opened her thighs invitingly as she looked back up into his eyes. He dropped his shirt to the ground and moved his naked body up between her legs.

Words were unnecessary as they communicated their lust through their eyes and their actions. Tawny reached for his cock, taking it in her fingers, and stroked it gently as she tugged it lightly, coaxing him next to her body on his knees. Yanno followed and placed his hand on her head as she twisted her body and bent over to lower her mouth over his swollen cockhead. Her lips closed around his shaft and she slipped her head up and down in a rapid motion, sucking and licking the warm dark flesh of his cock as she went. She cupped his balls in one hand and stroked his back and ass with the other.

Yanno jerked his hips up and against her mouth as his hand directed her mouth down along his long black cock. He was amazed at how sexually attractive this new prospect was. He had intended to fuck her later in the day, after the tour, but the way she removed her clothing and her demeanor had made him hard right away. She didn't act slutty, or dirty, but she had fuck me written all over her face and body. She made him feel more potent and masculine than he had felt in years. Every action from him brought on an erotic and sensual reaction in her body or in her look. He felt like every motion he made was appreciated and felt by her and she acted like she was sex-starved, when he knew very well that she was not.

He removed his hand from her head and she immediately lifted her head, licking his crown a final time and then leaned back and looked at him as if to say, thank you for letting me suck your cock, and then she leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs and guided him to her pussy with her heels. Yanno looked at her cunt. It was smooth and her pink lips were open slightly, showing a glossy, wet layer inside. Her hood was pushed back and the tip of her swollen clit protruded just a little. His cock pulsed, wanting to dive into her beautiful cunt, but he felt he had to explore her, taste her and feel her move under his mouth. He knelt and leaned forward, caressing her hips and laid his mouth over her labia. Tawny moaned and lifted her hips up. Her body shook and her hips rotated against his mouth. His tongue slipped into her slit and then up her crevice to her taut, sensitive clit. Tawny shook and groaned and her fingers fell down to caress his head. He began to lick and move his face in her slit and every motion was answered with a groan and a jerk of her body. She made him feel like the greatest lover that ever existed and he reveled in his ability to make her squirm and shake at every movement of his tongue.

Yanno dipped his tongue in and out of her slit and after a few moments was rewarded with an aggressive twisting of her hips. Tawny shook and moaned and then her pussy frothed with a stream of wet cum as it leaked from her several ducts just inside her outer layer of pink. Yanno groaned, dipping his lips and mouth into her flooded pussy, then he lifted his face and looked up at her. Tawny was grasping at a pillow behind her head and grimacing as she watched him, the face seemed to scream at him that she wanted to be fucked. Yanno was ready to oblige.

He raised his body and kneeled between her thighs, letting his black pole bounce over the smooth whiteness of her pussy. Tawny smiled and reached for his cock, caressed it and then pulled it down, toward her pussy.

"Oh, God, Yanno, you are so hot. Please fuck me, fuck me hard and long with that big black cock of yours."

Her taunting made his cock twitch, so he leaned over, pressed his hands into her shoulders and raised his hips so his cock rested against her pink gash. He looked into her eyes as he maneuvered his hips forward and down. The dark crown of his shaft pressed itself into the folds of her warm, pink slot. Yanno pushed his hips forward and his cock slipped deep into her tunnel in a long, steady stroke. He groaned a sigh of ecstasy as her cunt caressed his long cock. She felt tight, like a virgin, and his cock slipped all the way into her until it pressed against something soft and warm deep within her body. He pressed harder and Tawny squirmed and moaned, her fingers coming to his back and scratching at him, as though begging for more. He shook his hips several more times and she squirmed and shuddered under him. It was like fucking a young virgin. Every movement evoked an erotic motion from her body as she twisted and moaned under him. He began to lift his hips and then pump into her again and she groaned and scratched with each stroke. He pumped into her with long, strong strokes, exerting himself, sweating, and watching her face as it swayed back and forth, muttering "fuck me" over and over. Each stroke filled his cock with wondrous feelings, urging his primal instincts toward pushing and pulling his shaft through her body.

Yanno felt his climax well up quickly and he pushed his cock into her deep as he sensed it filling his tube, ready for escape. Tawny felt him jerk and knew he was going to cum, so she tensed and arched her back. Yanno felt her pussy clench on his cock just as his ejaculate began to spurt into her hot, sexy pussy. The sensation was devastating and his body jerked as his involuntary spasms tried to issue up more cum than was there. He jerked his hips several times and groaned out as he lost control of his body in a powerful, spasm-filled orgasm. Tawny felt the cum spurt into her, then relaxed and drew her legs up over him and pushed her heels in, pressing his cock tight into her while he jerked and shook through spasm after spasm.

Moments passed and Yanno collapsed onto Tawny's body. Their bodies were soaked with sweat and Tawny smiled and rolled Yanno over to his side, and then his back. She slipped her pussy off his deflating cock and kissed at his chest. Yanno moaned and caught his breath. He caressed her head as it moved over his chest, kissing and sucking at his body.

"Tawny, you fuck like a sex-starved virgin. I've never had it so fucking good."

Tawny beamed at the compliment. She loved to fuck and it made her feel so good if her partner felt the same way. She thanked Yanno for his compliment, and then followed him into the shower where she soaped his body and caressed him until he was hard again. She liked the feel of his cock and thought that it would be good to feel him in her again. Yanno considered his desire to fuck her more, but he had to get a few things accomplished in the daylight. He could fuck her more that evening, he thought. He reached down and pulled her hand off his hardening shaft and laughed.

"Whoa baby, hold off now. I can't keep fucking you all day. I have some things we have to do, things to see, people to talk to, you know. Let's mix it up later tonight again."

Tawny gave him a sad look and backed away from his organ. They left the shower and she dried his back and went into the room to "dress". When Tawny dried, he told her to put her suit on. He explained that the suit was a "nude suit" allowing her to tan through the material. The bottom half was so brief that it barely covered her pussy. Her ass cheeks were completely exposed. The top was nothing more than two triangles attached with a string. Tawny was usually a topless sunbather, so the suit looked natural on her sun-darkened body. The only light spot on her body was on that small triangle of white flesh that highlighted her pussy and her venus-mons, with thin white lines stretching up and fading toward her hips. Yanno told her to leave the top off, but carry it anyway. She would only need it in the restaurant or other off-beach public areas. Going topless was acceptable undress at the resort, at least in the beach area and Yanno needed to gauge her acceptance of public nudity. After Tawny attached her Company anklet she was ready to explore. It was mid-afternoon of her first day and things were already moving fast.

The path from her porch, or lanai, as Tawny liked to refer to it, led through a thin palm garden with an artificial stream running through it. As they broke onto the beach they passed a volleyball area and there were three couples playing a friendly game of beach volleyball. There were a few spectators watching and Tawny noted that there was only one other female in sight that was topless, and she was lying on a lounge a little closer to the water's edge. The two women playing ball and the one watching all had single-piece suits on. The men who were watching the match glanced at Tawny and smiled appreciatively. Yanno seemed to know them, because they waved and he shook his hand back and looked back toward her. Tawny had a feeling he was showing her off a bit and it seemed that more and more eyes were following her as they strolled along the edge of the beach. Tawny loved to be nude if the atmosphere seemed to accept nudity, and she felt right at home wearing nothing but the tiny excuse for a swimsuit bottom here.

"You seem to be attracting attention. You are a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful body. Such a thing is always appreciated. Does it make you feel awkward at all?"

They paused now and were within sight of the pool area that was located right off and adjoining the beach. The far side of the pool was an in-pool bar and it was crowded with couples and single men. The distance to the bar was about 60 feet and of the 3 or 4 women at the bar, one had her top off. She appeared to be a middle-aged woman and her breasts were small and unremarkable. Tawny looked at Yanno and stretched, pushing her hands up through her hair and smiling as she shook her hair out. She was beginning to feel similar to being on stage as a stripper. She had an attractive body and breasts that men seemed to like. She was being watched now and her job, so to speak, was to be something pleasant to see for anyone who cared to look.

"I felt awkward, just for a moment. But as we've moved along, I realize that this place is so beautiful and natural. Everyone should be nude. I want to be part of the beauty of this place, so if it is OK to be here like this, I have no problem sharing."

"Then you will not mind taking a place at the bar. We could go there, or inside, but you'll need to cover up inside."

Tawny needed no encouragement to remain outside. She was enjoying the nudity and the feeling that the public tolerated her body. There was no pretense of shock or awkwardness, as you would find at a public beach, or in a public area. Yanno was watching her and made notes in his head about how readily she adjusted to a public display of her body. He wondered how she would react to overt advances, suggestive language or touching. He knew this would be the place to find out and, although he normally had to break a new girl into this after a day or two, Tawny was obviously well advanced in the skills of a concubine.

"Oh, the bar, please Yanno. The weather is wonderful and the water will feel great." She paused, looked at Yanno. "Yanno, how should I handle advances, interest on the part of someone here at the resort?"

Yanno took her hand and led her through a narrow line of plants and onto the cement skirt of the pool. They skirted a lounge that held a young woman, sunbathing topless, but on her stomach. Another couple was swimming closely in the pool and the woman was also topless.

"Tawny, to be honest, you are moving along quite rapidly. I should have explained more details before we came out, but, well, I became distracted myself and we were falling a bit behind." Yanno grinned as he thought of the fast, but powerful fucking he had given her, or she had given him, before coming out. 'Briefly, you can accept any attention or invitation you receive. Remember to follow your instincts. If you like something you see and you want to fuck it, then by all means, do not hesitate.' 'And if something sees you and likes what they see and insists on your attention, then you will have to handle it the way you feel comfortable.'

Tawny looked a bit panicky and confused. She scanned the people in and around the pool and then looked back at Yanno.

"But what about, well, safety? I may want one thing, but my little voice inside tells me no. How can I know who is to be trusted and who is not?"

They both slipped into the pool and Tawny groaned slightly as her warm body adjusted to the sudden temperature change. She took a breath and lowered her body to her neck and then stood in the 3-foot deep water. The water slipped off her lightly oiled and tanned skin and her breasts swelled pleasantly in the cool water and air as the breeze drifted over her wet flesh. Yanno had to look and he felt his cock swell a bit. He thought Tawny was so sexy, yet so average looking. She had that innocent look of the girl next door, but also a hidden aura like that of a sexually starved bitch that screamed to be taken and fucked.

"Here is where you're going to have to learn trust. The Company needs you, and girls like you, to exist. You are a very valuable asset. To get a proper assessment, you must feel free to be yourself and to follow your desires. Some people here are Company people, some are not, and some are associated and cleared to use their property. Just do what you like Tawny and trust that the Company is not going to let anything bad happen to their assets."

"God, Yanno! Do you know what something like that means? To be completely released from the cares of the world and be able to really do what you really want to do?"

Yanno stared at her and nodded.

"Yes, I do, and so does the Company and evidently, so has your mentor, Darla. To some women, it means very little, but to a few, a very few, it means something very special and we want to find out if you, Tawny, are among that very few."

Tawny shivered as she thought about the consequences. She approached the bar with Yanno and she could feel the eyes of several men follow her. They were trying to be nonchalant, some were anyway; others were looking at her like a piece of flesh, like some of the guys that used to watch her dancing. This seemed like paradise to her. She could have anything she wanted from the resort and any company she wanted as well, and she could behave any way she wanted and be respected and admired for it. She could be a whore and a slut and she would be praised, loved for it. She could be private and snooty, and no one would be upset, but why would anyone in her situation want to be snooty!? Tawny reached the bar, swung herself onto the stool and leaned back, taking a full breath. She sensed that there were several sets of eyes on her and the feeling made her a little excited. She felt like prey and the people watching were the hunters and it made her feel those wonderful little ripples of pleasure down deep between her legs.

Yanno remained in the pool behind her. He was already impressed by her behavior. She was showing no signs of shyness or of fear, yet she wasn't coming across as a girl with an attitude either. She didn't seem narcissistic, or "stuck-up" as an American would say. He leaned to her ear and told her he was going to wander off and watch from a distance and reminded her to handle herself as she liked.

Tawny looked at Yanno as he drifted away into the pool and thought about what she was supposed to be doing. She pushed her hair back and looked at the bartender as he came to her. He placed a frozen drink before her and smiled.

"You're new, right? This is our house specialty: you'll like it Miss." Tawny took a sip, smiled and thanked him. It was good. She liked life at the resort, at least so far.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers