The Program Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

In minutes, Tawny found herself surrounded by friendly patrons of the bar. It seemed like a movie set to Tawny. There were five men, all somewhat handsome and with fit bodies. Two had blonde hair and American-style swim shorts. As the conversation progressed, Tawny got the impression that they were bisexual and had an interest in each other as well as her. The other three men had European-style suits, tight and abbreviated and they didn't seem aware, or didn't seem to care that their male organs were showing, some swelling. Two women were gathered around her section of the bar too. One, the topless woman she had noticed when she came to the bar, seemed to be with one of the European men. The other woman had just seemed to be attracted to the group that was gathering around Tawny. She was younger, maybe in her mid twenties and was wearing a brief, but single piece suit. The conversation bantered back and forth and Tawny got a run-down on the nightclub at the resort and local diving and snorkeling spots.

Tawny found herself giggling at every remark and spun around once in her chair. She was feeling whatever was in the drink as she finished her second one and the bartender quickly filled her glass again. She lost track of time, but sensed that the sun was low and she tried to peek around to see where Yanno was. She was surrounded by the crowd and couldn't see Yanno, and so she picked up her glass and took another deep swallow of the frozen, fruity libation. Tawny was feeling good and she noticed that the crowd was so close that any movement brought her body in contact with one of the men around her. A hand rested on her thigh, another on her lower back.

It was the dark-haired girl with the brief suit that brought up the subject of sex. Tawny heard her say, in her interesting British accent, that she'd be as popular as the "new girl" if she weren't wearing a top either. Another of the men suggested that she take hers off and the reply was that they only needed one set of tits to play with at once, and then the girl came around Tawny's back and reached up to cup her pierced breast. Tawny offered no resistance. She leaned back slightly and watched as one of the men reached for her cupped breast and toyed with her nipple ring. Another of the Europeans moved closer to her and began stroking his hand up her thigh while the third found his way to her side and lightly began to pinch her other nipple. It seemed like the mood changed in a flash as the laughter faded and the men and their female conspirator began to stare at Tawny and manipulate her breasts. The other girl, the topless one, disappeared as well as the two blonde Americans. The bartender stepped away to tend to another customer at the far end of the bar.

Tawny was not aware of anyone else watching her. She was light headed and feeling very horny as their hands and fingers massaged the erogenous zones of her breasts. Tawny smiled and looked around a moment, suddenly feeling a little out of place. The girl seemed to recognize her thoughts and spoke close to her ear.

"Tawny is it? What's the matter, feeling a little self-conscious all of a sudden? Don't you care if you attract a little attention?'

Tawny gulped a breath and felt a little embarrassed by the remark. She didn't have anything to be ashamed of. Yanno had told her she can do what she wants and at the moment she wanted to feel these men at her breasts. Actually, she wanted more than that. She thought about that a moment and then put her hands on each of the men's hips and sat up in her seat.

"Yes, my name's Tawny and no, I'm not embarrassed. Not unless you-all are."

The girl leaned in and bit at Tawny's ear and growled softly as she looked at the men still touching Tawny's body. She whispered into Tawny's ear, loud enough for the men to hear her.

"Then maybe you should come serve me in a little more private setting. I'd like to see if you are really as hot as you act."

The men stepped back as soon as she gave the invitation, which Tawny wasn't sure was a request or an order. The girl's hand slipped off her breast and touched her thigh, motioning her around to face her. Tawny turned and saw that the girl's nipples were swollen now, bulging through the thin material of her suit. She stared into Tawny's eyes and the look made her shiver with anticipation and excitement. She had dark hair and deep green eyes that seemed to pierce her soul as she spoke. She held Tawny's thighs, just above her knees and motioned so her legs fell open slightly. She glanced at Tawny's barely concealed pussy, then hard into her eyes. The mood changed, and Tawny recognized the girl's demeanor through the haze of her alcohol high.

"You are submissive, aren't you? A new girl, new today?"

"Yes, I am, Ma'am."

The girl smiled and placed a finger to Tawny's lips, then she traced her fingertip along her neck and down her arm. Tawny dared not move. She felt like she had been caught doing something wrong.

"Yes, that is very good of you Tawny. Ma'am was a wise response. I want to try you, and maybe some of my friends. Do you have any problem with that; with multiple partners, say, three or four, maybe more?"

Tawny swallowed. Her heart began to race, stirred by the physical contact, the excitement of the island, the beauty of the girl looking into her eyes, her deep, green eyes and the swelling at her breast that told her that she was a sexual excitement for her. The girl's tone and her authority, made her pussy sweat with anticipation. She had not recognized her right away for the dominant that she obviously was. Tawny felt an immediate urge to be submissive to her.

"I, I will try to please you Ma'am. I want to try whatever you have in mind for me and wish to please whoever you want."

Tawny felt desperate to get her to accept her. She felt like she had been caught off guard, relaxing too much maybe. She wanted to reach out then and there and grab her, kiss her, to place herself at her disposal. The three men stood close, watching, hearing everything she said. The girl looked at her and grinned briefly as she looked over Tawny's body and placed her fingers through her hair.

"Yes, you are a very anxious one. I like that in a submissive.' "I will treat you the way you like to be treated. Like a dirty and naughty little bitch, isn't that the way you want to be treated, Tawny?" The girl pulled her hair slightly and glanced at her male partners, then back into her eyes. "A hot little bitch." She paused and licked her lips, then ran her finger down Tawny's cheek as she continued. "And do you have a bunch of limits to run down for me Tawny, or are you the kind of submissive you let on to be?"

"I have no stated limits Ma'am. I mean, I'm, well, no, I don't have limits for you."

Tawny stuttered, unsure how to explain limits for her treatment, what might be appropriate to say. The girl stepped back from her and leaned on the bar next to Tawny, waving for another drink.

"No stated limits. A Company property then?"

"Yes Ma'am"

Kira breathed deeply, thinking of what a fool she would have felt like if this girl weren't property. She had been 90% sure, but she could never know until the subject was either identified or told her one way or another.

"I am Kira. Call me Kira here, Mistress Kira in private. I will have you tonight. Ten O'clock. Tell your mentor; he will see you go to the proper place. Come clean and dress out. Who is your mentor? Was it that black man you were with before?"

"Yes Kira. His name is Yanno."

"When did you arrive?"

"This morning Kira."

Kira looked her over again and took a drink. "Did you fuck for him yet?"

The question made her feel strangely cheap, since she had fucked him only minutes after their first encounter. Kira, on the other hand, knew perfectly well that Tawny had just arrived and that Yanno had been assigned as her mentor for a reason.

"Yes Kira"

"Well, you don't waste time. I can understand why he would want you though. A pretty white girl; slutty, horny. I will review your information then." Kira paused. "If I have questions, I will ask you when we meet again. Now run along and fuck your mentor more if you like, but come to me well prepared." She looked at her sternly one more time; smiled briefly and touched her chin. "You look positively delicious."

Tawny paused, looking around for Yanno. Kira waited, sized up her subject, and proceeded to plant a thought that would be needed later in the night. She placed a hand on Tawny's wrist.

"Wait, this Yanno, your black mentor; did you enjoy fucking him?"

"Yes Kira, he is a very good partner." Tawny glanced beyond her again.

"Pay attention to me when I speak to you. Do you like sex with that sort."

Tawny looked at her and hesitated. "That sort, like you mean, black men?"

"Yes, dark skinned men, you call them niggers don't you?"

Tawny felt embarrassed by her reference to black men as niggers. It made her feel uncomfortable.

"I don't call them that Kira. Actually, I have only had sex with one other black man before, so I can't say that I do not enjoy it."

Kira rolled her eyes at her and smiled. "Blacks huh? Pretty American white girl only fucked two niggers before, one this morning; aren't you the proper little girl? Get straight with me love, doesn't it make you feel a little different, fucking a nigger like that?"

Tawny started to protest, but bit her tongue. She had never really had an opportunity to be with interracial groups, but the threatening sound of the term nigger frightened her. Black men had always seemed different and taboo to her. It made her feel guilty that she seemed to have excluded them from her list of partners. She hadn't really thought about Yanno's race, probably because of his strange accent, but she understood where Kira was coming from. Sex with black men did seem a little more taboo and forbidden than other men.

"Well, I do think its different, but I don't like." Kira tilted her head slightly and glared when Tawny began to talk back.

"Shut your slut mouth! Who the hell do you think you are talking back to me in any sort of argumentative tone! Now answer me honestly, doesn't it make you feel a little different? I really don't care what you think other than yes or no, if it is an honest yes or no."

Tawny shivered and thought about her feelings, then looked into the piercing green eyes of Kira and thought about Brad and how he had made her tell the truth.

"Yes Kira, it does seem different. It's a little, well, taboo sort of."

Kira looked at her; knowingly. "Yes, I know all about pretty white girls like you Tawny. We both know that you find it to be a lot different. It turns you on, I bet, fucking like a dirty little slut for a nigger. I bet you dream about taking on a room full of them. It's time you found out all about how white girls are treated by people she thinks of as just niggers. You American girls are all racists on the inside until you get it fucked out of you."

Tawny looked surprised and started to reply, but bit her lip as she looked into the glaring green eyes of Kira.

"Remember, ten o'clock, don't be late and come dressed out and clean. Your Yanno will know what that means. Now you better get going."

Tawny was relieved to spot Yanno across the pool just as Kira was finished. Tawny nodded and backed away, off her stool and waded across the pool to talk with Yanno.

Kira sat back on her stool and took another sip while her male friends relaxed next to her.

"You were pretty rough on her weren't you Kira? Didn't she just get here?" said one of the men in the group.

"Well, she certainly did just arrive, but I like what I see and hear already. What you don't know, Karl, and I intentionally didn't tell you, because I wasn't completely sure she was the one I was looking for, is that I had heard about this one a week ago and I've wanted to get in on her assessment. So I'll be taking her under my wing tonight and I'm afraid you'll just have to wait."

"Oh? You're not sharing tonight? I thought you were setting her up for some group performance evaluations." said Karl, looking a bit disappointed.

"I am Karl, I am, but you guys are the wrong color. It so happens that she has had no interracial evaluation at all, so she is going to have a little bit of a scare tonight when I have to explain to our little black caucus that Tawny is a proud little white girl that thinks she's too good for the lesser race."

Kira giggled as Karl shook his head. "I never quite understood all this racial stuff."

"It's an American thing mostly Karl. It goes back to their history of racism and a little bit of taboo. It's a turn on to a lot of Americans and a lot of African Americans, the whole interracial thing and if this Tawny has only had one other black man in her long life of fucking, you can be sure she feels a little bit of the taboo and that's one thing that needs to be nurtured and exploited in an American pleasure slave. It's always a big demand item for the American slaves, so I get to set it up." Kira grinned. "And to double the pleasure, I've been given carte blanche on playing with her myself. Isn't she delicious?"

Kira and her friends all turned to look at Tawny as she walked to the edge of the pool, Yanno had his hand at her waist.

……………………………………………………………….

Yanno took Tawny for a stroll along the beach as the sun dipped into the sea. Yanno continued to admire her sexy body and the way she carried herself. Tawny tried to ask around the race issue, but was too shy to ask Yanno. Besides, she thought, Yanno was part of the whole evaluation thing anyway. The issue disturbed her though. Just what the hell was that all about anyway, she thought. She kept going back to what Kira said and it gnawed at her, especially since she started thinking of having sex with a black man is taboo again, like before her first time.

Yanno headed Tawny back toward her bungalow as darkness took over from the daylight. When they got to the room, Yanno explained a few facts to Tawny about the evening.

"You do not want to be late for Kira. I checked and it is OK for you to see her. Are you sure you want to? It is too late now, of course, but you could have declined. Remember, you only have to do things you want for the next few days."

Tawny thought of Kira's eyes and it made her shiver. She was very alluring and her authoritative demeanor made her wet just thinking about it. She was worried about the things she said about black men, or "niggers" as she had called them, but that was the only thing that turned her off. But, at the same time, it had raised her curiosity to a huge level, like when your mother tells you no, so you immediately want to do it. It had always been that way. Don't see that movie, don't place yourself on display in that bikini contest, you shouldn't take your clothes off on a stage, don't take that offer to be an escort; don't go out with that guy. Every time her voice said no and she did it anyway, she had enjoyed the result, so going with Kira this evening was a given.

"Oh, no, Yanno, I want to see her, at least I think. Why do you say it is too late now?"

Yanno shook his head and smiled. "Do you think it would be a good idea to stand up a dominant at this resort?"

Tawny felt stupid. "OK, I see, it was just a thought."

"Yes, well, bury that thought. You will present yourself to her as you promised and in the proper dress."

Yanno told Tawny how she would prepare her body for a Mistress in very graphic terms. Cleaning and douching all her body parts, the clothing she would wear, the jewelry, and how she should go as far as she possibly can stand to obey and to serve her in every way. He provided her with Kira's suite number and directions for getting there, then he allowed her a moment to slip on a wrap and they went for a light dinner in the lounge. Yanno filled Tawny in on more details of the events to come. It was then that Tawny learned that her stay at the resort might be shortened, due to her advanced preparations under the coaching of Darla.

After dinner, Yanno escorted Tawny back to her room. Tawny expected Yanno to take her again, but he explained that time was short and that she must not be late, so he would have to settle on watching.

"You don't mind if I watch you while you prepare, do you?"

Tawny smiled and told him no. In fact, she preferred to have the small audience. Yanno made a mental note of her response and fetched a drink before settling into a chair to watch the action. Yanno knew that as of this evening Tawny's reception was over and it was time to move on with her assessment now.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers