All Comments on 'The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking Ch. 02'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't let the Swiss know

... that you're calling them 'Scandinavian'!

Nice story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
scandanavian

scandanavian would be the northern ie. sweeden, switzerland is near germany, france, and italy, major difference. good otherwise

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
It was hot, but

I am always left wondering how the marriage survives after one spouse lets go so far....can they ever be satisified with a "loving" husband (or wife) again...so is the marriage destroyed or always lessened, if it survives-guess I over think these stories. Good writing anyway!

VagabondxVagabondxover 13 years ago
Solid Ending...

to a wonderful story ... erotic as hell and very intense!

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Hot Hort Hot

Can overlook a lot of your bloopers. Good ending.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Next Step

Her next step is to go home and throw her husband out and divorce him. First, because he had become a good for nothing lazy ass. Second, because even if he turned his life around that day, he would never be good enough for her again.

She will become the classic "once a cheater always a cheater" woman. She will be forever looking for a repeat of her experience. Even though she may find some men who come close at first, nobody can keep that up for the long run so she will continue to move from one to the next and end up alone. Of course that is if she does not die from aids first.

Thanks for a really good, but sad, story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous