The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Repeating that age old process several times until Regina's sobs subsided to tolerable moans, Anton could look down and see his cock rising back to attention, bobbing like an awakened and agitated cobra ready to strike. Reaching over with his free hand to quell his aroused bulge for the time being, he then turned his full attention back to the lurid prepwork.

His aching manhood put on hold for the moment, Anton reached for the tube he'd taken from his travel bag.

Not really in the condition to have thought out the logistics of what was about to happen, Regina had done her best to withstand Anton's anal probes with the only lubrication being the copious amounts of vaginal fluids her body had produced over the past hour. When she felt several droplets of Anton's lube drizzle down across her anus, a tangible yelp gurgled from her lips. Rutting her backside against Anton's firm hand, several gasps of cautious relief rose from Regina's throat as the slickness of the gel took hold.

"That's it," she heard Anton grin approvingly as the plowing spike of his finger rotated and twisted deeper into the tightest of corridors with much greater ease.

Using his free hand to massage Regina's neck and shoulders as he continued his methodical prep, Anton could see the way her rear end was churning against his buried finger now and once again he was able to temporarily stymie the swaying and rigid vessel of his own erection.

Crouching in a more aggressive position behind Regina on the bed, Anton darted his middle fingers quicker and quicker until it took on the appearance of a drill bit carving out enough space for something far more larger to come. Kneeling above Regina as her rear end worked in constant motion, Anton could slowly feel her virgin sphincter beginning to relent.

"Push you ass up real slow, Mrs. Wellstone..until you can't take any more," Anton leaned down and whispered into her left ear.

Seeing Regina first try to steady her hands beneath her before she awkwardly raised herself up on her knees, it struck Anton how much she looked like a fallen fighter trying to get back to their feet before the referee finished his standing eight count.

"That's it....that's a girl," he patted reassuringly her on the behind with his free hand, heartened by the effort Regina showed to get herself back up on all fours.

"Keep pushing your ass back against my finger..get use to it because you know what's coming next," he added in a pleasant, but quite foreboding tone.

Her weight somewhat balanced on her hands and knees, Anton's words buzzed in Regina's ears as she blindly fucked his finger back, her fists now twisted and pressed deep into the bunched linens below.

A low, raspy "WWWUUHHHHH" coursed from Regina's parched throat each time she flexed her rear end deeper down on Anton's extended digit. Pushing backwards a little more each time, she finally made the younger man's finger disappear all the way inside her.

Thanks to the lube, it didn't absolutely rake Regina over the coals when he slowly began withdrawing the boney probe. It wasn't exactly a walk in the park either, but before she realized it, Regina was outwardly begging him to replace his embedded finger with the bobbing slab of his seething manhood.

"Not quite yet," Anton snapped down, determined not to rush the process, but taking endless glee from the inhibitions that continued to be torn down inside the married woman below.

"I'm just gonna hold my hand in place right here," the young drifter offered as he held just the tip of his pulsing finger at the gates as Regina Wellstone's ass.

"Now push yourself all the way back on it...pretend like your fucking my cock...If you can't handle this..you're never gonna handle what I'm gonna replace it with," he muttered with clinical coolness.

His stoic face lit up like a Christmas tree however, when Regina began doing as he said. From his vantage point just off to the side, he could see the struggle and want etched across the older woman's features as she rutted her behind backwards against his impaling finger, doing all the work herself now as she clawed her fingers and toes into the sheets below. Adding another droplet or two of lube straight down where the rubber was meeting the proverbial road, Anton knelt there committing the glorious image and sounds to memory.

A volcanic wave of heat suddenly seeped through the crust of Regina's loins, raging out in every direction through her contorting body. By the time that scalding rush hit Regina's brain, the mattress below felt like a burning cloud as a drenching flow of her liquefied angst puddled between her thighs.

"She's gonna jerk it right out of socket," Anton observed with a wry smile, seeing the way Regina's ass was now bucking and twisting recklessly against his stabbing finger.

Sensing she only had one good cum left in her, Anton decided to make his ultimate move before it was too late.

It took a great deal of God-given prowess, not to mention a heaping helping of luck and good timing for Anton to pull the next 30 seconds off smoothly. Tucking his left hand between Regina's thighs from behind and cupping it over the smoldering pink glow of her arousal vagina while he positioned himself just right, Anton quickly snagged the bottle of lube from the blanket and liberally deposited several thick globs around the beckoning oval ring of the married woman's rim.

Swinging his cock into place a few breaths later, Anton pushed the imposing head of it between Regina's thighs after pulling his left hand away. He then spent the next few seconds bathing the upper third of his rigid prick through the folds of her sopping wet pussy until it was once again coated in her embarrassingly vivid vaginal sheen.

He then leaned back slightly and pressed the head of the shiny pole right up to the gateway of Regina's virgin ass. Easing his left hand down to the back of the kneeling woman's head, Anton gently patted her neck and shoulders as if to say "Here we go. Hold on tight".

Aiming the helmet shaped ridge of his phallus straight into the pool of lubricant he'd just squeezed out, Anton flexed the muscles in his hips before shoving forward.

"WWWWWAAAAA....WWAAAAHHHHHHH... GGAAWWWWWWDDDAAMMMMMM... UUUUHHHHH... UUUUHHHHHHHH... SHHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTT... OHHHHHGODDAMN!!! " came the explosion of sound from Regina's lungs, her entire body buckling as Anton pushed forward one torturous and well earned centimeter at a time.

Tremors jerking through the muscles of Regina's neck and back, Anton kept his left hand firm on her shoulder as he continued to feed her his cock with his right. He could feel the ions in the air sizzling as she struggled to accommodate him.

"Is it too much?" he held his ground for the moment and asked.

Several groans of pain and resolute determination rose in reply, but when Anton saw Regina shake her head side to side with her forehead still buried in the pillow, he took that as a sign to press on until the entire head of his cock ducked inside the dark and clutching corridor of her straining rectum.

The bedsheets had come loose from their anchor at the top of the bed, still Regina continued to claw at them until they were bunched in a nest just above her head. Seeing both of her feet kick like a mule's every few seconds out to each side of him, Anton's cinched his grip tighter on Regina's shoulder to keep her from toppling forward.

"Just breathe, Mrs. Wellstone.....just breathe..you're gonna be able to do this," Anton calmly assured as he watched three full inches of his manhood take root.

The three inches of swollen cartridge Anton had stuffed inside her may as well have been the nose cone of a commercial jet given the pressure it was causing in Regina's behind. Knowing she couldn't slide backwards and with Anton's grip keeping her from flopping forward, Regina had no choice but to hold her current pose, allowing the young stud to have his way with her. Given the extreme pleasure he'd already brought her since checking into the room, Regina was content to rest there on her knees so that Anton could use all the patience, passion and sexual craftsmanship at his disposal to take her places she'd never been.

Swimming the pool of molten determination that had overtaken her soul, all that mattered at that moment for Regina Wellstone was withstanding her lover's depraved act of lust. Conjuring the image of Anton's boyish face as she sealed her eyes shut, Regina successfully blotted out every other facet of her life as she gave herself completely to him.

Lost in a dizzying haze of her own sordid want, Regina soon felt inch number four of Anton's relentlessly boring manhood find a home inside her.

___________________________

Buried about as far as humanely possible inside Regina's behind, Anton added a few more drops of lube just to be safe before placing both hands around her waist and starting a slow and steady sawing motion back and forth.

Regina's grunts and groans went from a steady drone, to positively constant and inconsolable when Anton took hold of her hipbones and began his final assault forward. His balls tingled and his temples began to pound hearing the savage way she cried out each time his dick dredged places, literal and figurative, unchartered inside the married woman cringing beneath him.

Easing his right hand down over Regina's belly once he'd locked her in place, Anton slid his palm across stomach, easing it ever closer to the solar warmth radiating from her crotch. Feeling the perimeter of moistness well before his fingers even came close to her splashing quim, Anton wasted no time greedily tapping his fingers around Regina's throbbing clitoris and massaging it until she was gyrating like an electrocuted ragdoll in his arms.

The concussions of his crotch ramming into Regina's behind rippling through her entire body each time he plowed forward, Anton intensified his grip knowing she could crash down at any moment. Inspired beyond belief by the older woman's spunk, not to mention her tolerance of pain, Anton sensed she could handle anything he had left to dish out. For the next few moments he fucked her with an urgency and ferocity even he never knew he possessed.

When her knees finally did give out a few minutes later, and she fell down face first spread eagle on the mattress, Anton carefully followed suit, collapsing down like a shadow on top of her. Clamping his hands down on top of hers as his chest came to rest on the center of her back, Anton churned his hips in a sadistically efficient rhythm until his heavy and bloated balls were smacking Regina's fleshy backside each time he pistoned down. After nearly two full hours of holding back, Anton allowed the dam burst of his frothy seed to flood the quivering chokehold of Regina Wellstone's deflowered ass.

_____________________________________

Even though Anton had shot his initial wad down her throat mere minutes after the two had entered the room, Regina could only lay there sandwiched between the young drifter and the bed, marveling at the recuperative powers of men his age. His fingers woven around hers as his heart pounded like a drum against her back, Regina cried out with everything she had as Anton's cock spewed its quenching and thick payload deep into her aching bowels.

It was a sensation etched into every nerve as Regina made her way north up the plowed and salted highway just after sunrise the following morning. The key to the room tucked beneath the office door long before anyone would show up for work, she and Anton had took their leave before any of the fellow motel dwellers stirred awake as well, knowing she couldn't face any of those strangers given what they must have heard during the night.

Now she was 15 miles or so of where they'd stopped for the night, parked in a truck stop and fighting every urge she had to turn and look at Anton as he departed from the passenger seat, and out of her life forever. Nothing had really even been said between the two as they meandered up the highway, frankly there were no words in either of their native tongues to sum up the eight hours or so they had shared.

Still, Regina knew there would be parts of that night that would stay with her long after the physical toll of what he put her through faded. Stealing a glance at him in the rear view as he slung his bag over his shoulder and made his way towards the bank of idling diesels on the far side of the lot, somehow she thought he'd turn and look back one last time.

He didn't.

It was a tough lesson.

All there was left now was to turn her gaze from the mirror and look forward..

THE END

12